PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been stalked?

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 06:34 PM
This ought to be good.

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2004, 06:35 PM
No. But I've been accused of stalking. Sort of.

FloridaChief
12-09-2004, 06:36 PM
Yes. Over and over again.

Skip Towne
12-09-2004, 06:37 PM
Jenny, you know very well I don't stalk you. I quit when you got that court order.

2bikemike
12-09-2004, 06:39 PM
I would not call it stalking but I did date a girl one time that took a long time to get rid of. She kept hanging on and showing up at my house after I made it clear we were not suitable for each other. I think it took about 3 months for her to give up.

(I should have never slept with that girl) :banghead:

Fairplay
12-09-2004, 06:40 PM
I think so, i've been told i have, but to be honest im very ambiguous to my surroundings most of the time. I don't focus on someone following me in cars or the like. It doesn't really matter much, they have the problem apparently.

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 06:42 PM
I think I was being stalked once. I still have no idea who it was, but when I was a freshman in college, my roommate and I kept getting weird phone calls at our apartment. We never got calls when we were home and he would leave disgusting messages on our answering machine. Then, after a while of this, he started talking about the color of my hair, and making references that were distinct. Freaked us both out. We called the phone company but they pretty much gave us the run around. It could have been anyone, as we lived in a large apt complex, had frequent parties, and I worked as a waitress in a bar at the time. I met lots of people. In retrospect, it was probably just someone we knew messing with us, but man.
Kinda freaky.

On a lighter note, GoChiefs is starting to kind of scare me. I have a feeling I could take him with one kick though.

Bowser
12-09-2004, 06:42 PM
You can't stalk the willing.

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2004, 06:43 PM
On a lighter note, GoChiefs is starting to kind of scare me. I have a feeling I could take him with one kick though.

Because I made one dumb pick up line?

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Because I made one dumb pick up line?

It's a joke Chet.

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2004, 06:44 PM
It's a joke Chet.

Your hair is so soft. And it smells so good.

Fairplay
12-09-2004, 06:45 PM
I think I was being stalked once. I still have no idea who it was, but when I was a freshman in college, my roommate and I kept getting weird phone calls at our apartment. We never got calls when we were home and he would leave disgusting messages on our answering machine. Then, after a while of this, he started talking about the color of my hair, and making references that were distinct. Freaked us both out. We called the phone company but they pretty much gave us the run around. It could have been anyone, as we lived in a large apt complex, had frequent parties, and I worked as a waitress in a bar at the time. I met lots of people. In retrospect, it was probably just someone we knew messing with us, but man.
Kinda freaky.

Caller I.D. changed a lot of that crap going on.

|Zach|
12-09-2004, 06:45 PM
It's a joke Chet.
There are some blinds at your place that have been broken for a few months.

Ummm, I heard this from someone.

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2004, 06:47 PM
Caller I.D. changed a lot of that crap going on.

Just call from a payphone man...

Um, I mean. They do.

tk13
12-09-2004, 06:48 PM
Yes, one time this little bitch named Jack came up and stole my shit, I went chasing after the little punk ass but I fell down this giant bean stalk and threw my back out. Oddly enough Michael Irvin was nearby making a coke deal and saw it and got all up in my face yelling "Man, you got STALKED UP!". I never liked that jerkoff.

Sincerely,
The Giant

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Yes, one time this little bitch named Jack came up and stole my shit, I went chasing after the little punk ass but I fell down this giant bean stalk and threw my back out. Oddly enough Michael Irvin was nearby making a coke deal and saw it and got all up in my face yelling "Man, you got STALKED UP!". I never liked that jerkoff.

Sincerely,
The Giant

4/10. You are trying too hard.

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 06:52 PM
I wouldn't call this stalking, but at my 10 year HS reunion, there was this loser guy that sat down at a table with a group of us. We were all catching up and we were all being really nice to the loser guy. At the reunion, we all had nametags that featured our senior picture on them, and a comment was made about how awful we all looked back then. I chimed in and said something like "Yeah, I prefer not to look at my senior picture". And loser guy doesn't miss a beat and says with this weird look in his eyes "Jenny, I look at your picture almost every day".

Awkward silence.

We all glance at each other, eventually all eyes rest on me, I had a confused look on my face, and quickly changed the subject. It was literally one of the strangest moments of my (very young) life.

tk13
12-09-2004, 06:52 PM
4/10. You are trying too hard.
Oh boo. Hiss.

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 06:53 PM
Oh boo. Hiss.

I liked it.

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2004, 06:54 PM
I liked it.

You will be mine.

tk13
12-09-2004, 06:55 PM
I liked it.
Ha. Kiss my ass gogochiefs.

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 06:56 PM
You will be mine.

If by "mine" you mean kicking your ass...then that is correct.

Count Alex's Losses
Ha. Kiss my ass gogochiefs.

t-t-t-today junior

Count Alex's Losses

I'm into S&M, sure.

2bikemike
12-09-2004, 06:57 PM
I wouldn't call this stalking, but at my 10 year HS reunion, there was this loser guy that sat down at a table with a group of us. We were all catching up and we were all being really nice to the loser guy. At the reunion, we all had nametags that featured our senior picture on them, and a comment was made about how awful we all looked back then. I chimed in and said something like "Yeah, I prefer not to look at my senior picture". And loser guy doesn't miss a beat and says with this weird look in his eyes "Jenny, I look at your picture almost every day".

Awkward silence.

We all glance at each other, eventually all eyes rest on me, I had a confused look on my face, and quickly changed the subject. It was literally one of the strangest moments of my (very young) life.

Didn't mean to make you feel so uncomfortable!

thought I would type that before Skip! Of course we all know Skip is like 3 time older than you.

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 06:58 PM
I'm into S&M, sure.

You probably need to be into "not being a virgin" before you say you're into S&M.

Skip Towne
12-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Don't be nice to him Jenny. It's like feeding a stray dog, once you do it you can't get rid of him.

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2004, 07:00 PM
You probably need to be into "not being a virgin" before you say you're into S&M.

I just scream harder.

2bikemike
12-09-2004, 07:01 PM

Rep! Thats pretty damn funny!

Fairplay
12-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Doenges

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 07:16 PM
Doenges

huh?

2bikemike
12-09-2004, 07:18 PM
huh?

Yeah what she said. Huh?

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Yeah what she said. Huh?

I think we are too smart to understand. Just think of it as evolution in action.

OldTownChief
12-09-2004, 07:25 PM
I think we are too smart to understand. Just think of it as evolution in action.

The Google search on Doenges was all over the place.

bogie
12-09-2004, 07:30 PM
I had a PI follow me for over 2 weeks. I was dating a woman who was separated and her ex-husband-to-be wasn't very happy with the idea. He hired a PI so he could get evidence that could be used against her during their divorce. I lived in MO. at the time and she and I took a trip to Texas. He actually followed us all the way to Texas. He took numerous photos of us including some of us checking into a hotel. It was freaky.

2bikemike
12-09-2004, 07:31 PM
The Google search on Doenges was all over the place.

yeah I tried that too. No help. But I think all will be revealed in due time.

Jenny Gump
12-09-2004, 07:32 PM
I had a PI follow me for over 2 weeks. I was dating a woman who was separated and her ex-husband-to-be wasn't very happy with the idea. He hired a PI so he could get evidence that could be used against her during their divorce. I lived in MO. at the time and she and I took a trip to Texas. He actually followed us all the way to Texas. He took numerous photos of us including some of us checking into a hotel. It was freaky.

So, did you guys suspect you were being followed at the time?

bogie
12-09-2004, 07:38 PM
So, did you guys suspect you were being followed at the time?

Had no idea until the ex came to my house late at night and handed me an envelope with pictures and a threat to sue me for breaking up their marriage. Even though they had been separated a year before she and I started dating. It never went anywhere. He was just pissed at her and wanted to mess with her head. However, I was very nervous.

Iowanian
12-09-2004, 07:38 PM

Awkward silence.

He probably has his own Helicopter and mini-sub at his beach house in Aruba because he invented some she-Robot microchip.

He was probably just testing you before he took off the Clarke Kent suit.

I found out that an ex, prior to Brideowanian was driving 2hrs at thumbing through and took some of my mail(cell phone bill etc) and stuff........hacked my email.......sent some letters

Yeah.......maybe I have.

OldTownChief
12-09-2004, 07:42 PM

ROFL The same thing happened to me, but it was my ex wife that sicked him on me. The PI sit and had a beer with me at the bar one night without me knowing what he was doing.

bogie
12-09-2004, 07:44 PM
ROFL The same thing happened to me, but it was my ex wife that sicked him on me. The PI sit and had a beer with me at the bar one night without me knowing what he was doing.

I looked over my shoulder for a long time after that.

OldTownChief
12-09-2004, 07:49 PM
I looked over my shoulder for a long time after that.

I just thought it was funny. The PI told my ex it was the easiest job he ever had catching me with my GF. But my ex was evil personified.

bogie
12-09-2004, 07:57 PM
I just thought it was funny. The PI told my ex it was the easiest job he ever had catching me with my GF. But my ex was evil personified.

Hell hath no fury... you know the rest

TheNextStep
12-09-2004, 07:58 PM
When I handed my first wife divorce papers, it took her 6 months to sign them. After that, she'd call me at all hours (finally stopped when I picked up the phone at 3:00AM and answered by screaming "DO YOU HAVE ANY F***ING IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS?"). After I moved to a different country, she called my office while I was on vacation and talked to them about how sweet I am. Two years later and half a world away, she calls me at work to tell me that she's going to move to where I am "so we can be together." I laid into her pretty good and I've never from her since.

That was about 7 years ago.

OldTownChief
12-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Hell hath no fury... you know the rest

yea, but she was that way before I scorned her ROFL

gblowfish
12-09-2004, 08:00 PM
For years I've been getting letters from this Rufus Dawes guy telling me I'm the best fan in the NFL. Does that count???

bogie
12-09-2004, 08:07 PM
yea, but she was that way before I scorned her ROFL

:LOL:

badgirl
12-10-2004, 09:25 AM
I had a cop stalk me when I first got my divorce 10 years ago, I was working in a store, he came into a lot, on night shift, he started out by asking me out and I told him no, I was going through a really bad time. The next morning after that he called me, and I had a unlisted phone # but his being a detective, I guess he has his ways. He told me exactly what I had done on my way home from work, like not coming to a complete stop at the red light, and why did I go to my friends house first, stupid crap like that, I told him not to call me anymore, he would drive by my house all the time, once when I was sitting out on the deck having a beer after trimming the hedges around my house he stopped and called from his car and said "don't make me come up there and get you and put the cuffs on you"" something to that affect. I heard his sirens out front of my house and he had my 8 year old son in the car with him, my son said "mom this policeman is going to take me for a ride in his car" I said get out of the car now, I ended up having to go to the chief of police, it really never ended till I moved out of town, he was a definate freak, with a badge.

morphius
12-10-2004, 09:32 AM
I have been hunted by girls, but none that I know of actually stalked me.

Skip Towne
12-10-2004, 09:40 AM
I have been hunted by girls, but none that I know of actually stalked me.
Yeah, me too. I just can't get rid of them. It's awful.

Rain Man
12-10-2004, 09:54 AM
My ex-boss is a freak. At one point, he had an army of flying monkey-like employees that he used to harass me, but now most of the flying monkeys have left and they're harassing him now. I think that every single person who has met the guy has ended up despising him.

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2004, 09:57 AM
This ought to be good.

I'm available for stalking if you are interested. If you are PM me; and I will send you an itinerary of my usual day.

Looking forward to being creeped out by you Jenny.

Love, Rob

bricks
12-10-2004, 09:59 AM
I've never been stalked. Never felt or had the need, reason to be stalked. even if I was stalked, wouldn't matter, seriously, what's the purpose of being scared? After all, it is legal to be armed in your country. Who would be scared if they had a gun on them? that's the way I look at it.

Skip Towne
12-10-2004, 10:06 AM
My ex-boss is a freak. At one point, he had an army of flying monkey-like employees that he used to harass me, but now most of the flying monkeys have left and they're harassing him now. I think that every single person who has met the guy has ended up despising him.
Could you give us a little more detail on "flying monkey employees"? What are they exactly?

Rain Man
12-10-2004, 10:21 AM
Could you give us a little more detail on "flying monkey employees"? What are they exactly?

Well, more like flying orangutans, really, since one of them picked up a lot of weight. Just some low-level simian-like people who eat apples with their feet.

Ghostof
12-10-2004, 10:35 AM
I have had a stalker that turned into a relationship. I just thought she was weird/funny...not weird/psycho..at first...then she became really just all out psycho. She knew what the message maximum on my voicemail at home and would fill them up so no one else would call me. The first few times I thought it was funny, but then it was getting irritating. All the messages were like "call me" "are you there?" "I just stepped out of the shower and thought the phone rang, did you call?" "I just got back from the store and wanted to see if you were home yet" "are you listening?" "call me please" over and over and over. It was worse when I broke up with her because she left death threat messages. THis was the same chick that drank the sour limeaid and took the leftovers home and her mom finished the drink...also the same chick that did the "chocolate milkshake."

The psycho bitch even read her phone bill and found out my 800 number that I would use when I was at her house and started calling my house for free. This was in 1998-1999. I dated her for over a year. I met her through the kansas city star personals page. Not all chicks that I met were psycho, most were damn nice, seriously, thats an untapped resource because most people think only the weird people post there. Thats not the case. The ratio is 1 psycho chick per 30 normal chicks.
But, as always, the psycho chicks are the best in bed. That was the only reason I stayed with her for so long. Psycho Poonanny...which would make a great name for an all-girl rock band.

Braincase
12-10-2004, 10:42 AM
Your hair is so soft. And it smells so good.

Du riechst so gut

Der Wahnsinn
ist nur eine schmale Brücke
die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb
ich steig dir nach
das Sonnenlicht den Geist verwirrt
ein blindes Kind das vorwärts kriecht
weil es seine Mutter riecht

( Ich finde dich )

Die Spur ist frisch und auf die Brücke
tropft dein Schweiß dein warmes Blut
ich seh dich nicht
ich riech dich nur ich spüre dich
ein Raubtier das vor Hunger schreit
witter ich dich meilenweit

Du riechst so gut
du riechst so gut
ich geh dir hinterher
du riechst so gut
ich finde dich so gut
ich steig dir nach
du riechst so gut
gleich hab ich dich

( Jetzt hab ich dich )

Ich warte bis es dunkel ist
dann faß ich an die nasse Haut
verrate mich nicht
oh siehst du nicht die Brücke brennt
hör auf zu schreien und wehr dich nicht
weil sie sonst auseinander bricht

Du riechst so gut
du riechst so gut
ich geh dir hinterher
du riechst so gut
ich finde dich so gut
ich steig dir nach
du riechst so gut
gleich hab ich dich

Du riechst so gut
du riechst so gut
ich geh dir hinterher
du riechst so gut
ich finde dich so gut
ich faß dich an
du riechst so gut
jetzt hab ich dich

Du riechst so gut
du riechst so gut
ich geh dir hinterher

You Smell So Good

Insanity
is only a narrow bridge,
the banks are reason and desire
I 'm going after you,
the sunlight confuses the mind
A blind child that's crawling forward
because it smells it's mother

( I find you )

The track is fresh and onto the bridge
drips your sweat your warm blood
I don 't see you
I only smell you and I sense you
A predator that screams with hunger
I scent you for miles

You smell so good,
you smell so good
I 'm coming after you
you smell so good
I'll find you so good
I 'm coming after you
You smell so good
I'll have you shortly

( Now I have you )

I'll wait till it is dark
Then I'll touch your wet skin
don't tell on me
Oh don't you see the bridge is burning
Stop screaming don't defend yourself
Because otherwise it breaks apart

You smell so good,
you smell so good
I 'm coming after you
you smell so good
I'll find you so good
I 'm coming after you
You smell so good
I'll have you shortly

You smell so good,
you smell so good
I 'm coming after you
you smell so good
I'll find you so good
I 'm coming after you
You smell so good
I'll have you shortly

You smell so good,
you smell so good
I 'm coming after you

badgirl
12-10-2004, 10:45 AM
:hmmm: interesting..sounds like maby you've had some stalking experience?

ROYC75
12-10-2004, 11:05 AM
Yes I have, I was a cop in a small KS town in 1984, right after the wife and I got married. I had a younger girl of 18 chasing me at night while on patrol. At 1st I would be parked some place in town, she would pullup to me and talk for hours. Soon she would follow me, the more I ignored her, the more pissed she was.
Finally she started to act up, cussing in public, spinning her tires to get attention. I wrote he up for a couple of different tickets. This realy pissed her off. Since my wife had III in the oven ,this broad came to the house one night while I was on patrol and told the wife we have had an affair for the last 3 months.

Newly married with a baby on the way, this caused a big stink. Luckly I had mentioned to the wife before hand about this girls actions in town, but even at that, a pregnant woman is going to be supicious. It caused some problems in our first year of our marriage .

Water over the bridge, 21 plus years now and now she looks backs and laughs about it.

ENDelt260
12-10-2004, 11:07 AM
Water over the bridge

Damn floods

ROYC75
12-10-2004, 11:11 AM
Damn floods
But the high winds,thunder and lightning was kinda rough for awhile.

munkey
12-10-2004, 11:14 AM
I had an employee's wife stalk me for a while....

At first I recieved these "letters" that were I kid you not, actually cut and pasted from papers and magazines. They all described certain kinky things she wanted to do to me and to make matters worse the letters were sent to my work where my secretary opened my mail :shake: . It was really all kinda fun and games until I recieved a letter at home that pretty much went over my daily routine and described what I was wearing one particular day. I took the letter to work to show an employee (the only other guy on staff) and he took it home to show to his wife....well....to make a long story short the letter writer was his wife which I found out when she showed up at my house to tell me, drunk with her 3 year old in the back seat. Needless to say I told her nothing was going to happen and the letters stopped.

The shitty thing about it is she worked for a good client of ours and I had to stomach seeing her about 3 times a week. I don't know if her husband/my employee ever found out but I ended up firing him about 3 months later...for reasons unrelated to his stalker wife.

yunghungwell
12-10-2004, 11:51 AM
I found out that an ex, prior to Brideowanian was driving 2hrs at thumbing through and took some of my mail(cell phone bill etc) and stuff........hacked my email.......sent some letters

Yeah.......maybe I have.

..., but she had colossal boobies." Right?

I would say that she is lucky that Brideowanian didn't kickbox the feces out of her face.

yunghungwell
12-10-2004, 11:55 AM
This one time, while I was dressed in camo, I was trying to sneak up on some whitetail infidel. The next thing I know...I turn around and I am the one being stalked. Those effing deer!

MOhillbilly
12-10-2004, 12:33 PM
I have but like alot of people it was one that hung around after it was over. Driving up and down the street screaming *i love you* and the likes.

Now my woman has a stalker and he is getting out in acouple months, should be interesting.

memyselfI
12-10-2004, 12:37 PM
yes,

but then I discovered the power of 'ignore' and now I can't tell if they are still obsessed and pathetically tailing me or not. :thumb:

Skip Towne
12-10-2004, 12:39 PM
I have but like alot of people it was one that hung around after it was over. Driving up and down the street screaming *i love you* and the likes.

Now my woman has a stalker and he is getting out in acouple months, should be interesting.
What are you going to do to him?

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2004, 12:40 PM

I suspect he's gonna have an "accident," or some other tragedy.

MOhillbilly
12-10-2004, 12:41 PM

invite him over for a beer.

Skip Towne
12-10-2004, 12:46 PM
invite him over for a beer.
Then what?

CosmicPal
12-10-2004, 12:47 PM
I have this squirrel that follows me everywhere I go. It's freakin insane, man. I'll pull out of the driveway, and there she is standing upright holding out a nut for me. I usually just give her the finger and drive off.

But, then sometimes, she'll sneak into the cab of my truck and go with me to the store. I'll get a cup of coffee and she'll be waiting outside the coffee shop for me and sh*t like that....

I wish my stalker was an old flame, but instead, I have this freakin' rat with a bushy tail.

ENDelt260
12-10-2004, 12:50 PM
I have this squirrel that follows me everywhere I go. It's freakin insane, man. I'll pull out of the driveway, and there she is standing upright holding out a nut for me. I usually just give her the finger and drive off.

But, then sometimes, she'll sneak into the cab of my truck and go with me to the store. I'll get a cup of coffee and she'll be waiting outside the coffee shop for me and sh*t like that....

I wish my stalker was an old flame, but instead, I have this freakin' rat with a bushy tail.
You really gotta lay off the shibby.

Demonpenz
12-10-2004, 12:51 PM
i am stalked everyday. By fear

MOhillbilly
12-10-2004, 12:55 PM
Then what?

ill make him an offer he cant refuse.

badgirl
12-10-2004, 12:57 PM
ill make him an offer he cant refuse.
Don't keep us in suspense!! Tell us, whats the offer :hmmm:

Braincase
12-10-2004, 01:06 PM
Don't keep us in suspense!! Tell us, whats the offer :hmmm:

2 Fun-Filled weeks at the Disneyworld Geisha House, with open lines of credit at The Pink Kitten gentlemen's club out by the airport and a season pass with a cosmetically altered 22 year old masseuse named Ginger Marie.

JimNasium
12-10-2004, 01:47 PM
I had an employee's wife stalk me for a while....

At first I recieved these "letters" that were I kid you not, actually cut and pasted from papers and magazines. They all described certain kinky things she wanted to do to me and to make matters worse the letters were sent to my work where my secretary opened my mail :shake: . It was really all kinda fun and games until I recieved a letter at home that pretty much went over my daily routine and described what I was wearing one particular day. I took the letter to work to show an employee (the only other guy on staff) and he took it home to show to his wife....well....to make a long story short the letter writer was his wife which I found out when she showed up at my house to tell me, drunk with her 3 year old in the back seat. Needless to say I told her nothing was going to happen and the letters stopped.

The shitty thing about it is she worked for a good client of ours and I had to stomach seeing her about 3 times a week. I don't know if her husband/my employee ever found out but I ended up firing him about 3 months later...for reasons unrelated to his stalker wife.
You left out a crucial detail. Was she hot?

big nasty kcnut
12-10-2004, 01:52 PM
I was stalked by this neo nazi kid when i was little my brother made sure he didn't bug me anymore.

Alton deFlat
12-10-2004, 02:04 PM
To my knowledge, I've never been stalked. I really don't understand why. I can be so charming.

Raiderhader
12-10-2004, 02:30 PM
yes,

but then I discovered the power of 'ignore' and now I can't tell if they are still obsessed and pathetically tailing me or not. :thumb:

Oh the irony.....

ENDelt260
12-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Don't you have a stalker story, Jamie?

memyselfI
12-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Oh the irony.....

Ugh, I forgot about one... ROFL ROFL

Raiderhader
12-10-2004, 03:08 PM
Don't you have a stalker story, Jamie?

You must have me confused with someone else.

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2004, 03:31 PM
You must have me confused with someone else.

I sense you are tryin' to put off Brian...fess up, Jamie. :hmmm:

Raiderhader
12-10-2004, 09:34 PM
I sense you are tryin' to put off Brian...fess up, Jamie. :hmmm:

I do not know what you are talking about.

ENDelt260
12-10-2004, 09:36 PM
Aw, c'mon...

Raiderhader
12-10-2004, 09:46 PM
I think I am going to get some Taco Bell. I haven't eaten yet tonight and have nothing here. Yeah, Taco Bell sounds good.

|Zach|
12-10-2004, 09:47 PM
I think I am going to get some Taco Bell. I haven't eaten yet tonight and have nothing here. Yeah, Taco Bell sounds good.
Yum

Raiderhader
12-10-2004, 11:42 PM
Yum

I couldn't decide between the three taco supremes or the nachos and taco supreme, so I went with a #9 which is - a personal size supreme pizza and breadsticks. That's right, this is a Taco Bell and Pizza Hut combo. We live in a wonderful age. :)

ChiTown
12-10-2004, 11:47 PM
I couldn't decide between the three taco supremes or the nachos and taco supreme, so I went with a #9 which is - a personal size supreme pizza and breadsticks. That's right, this is a Taco Bell and Pizza Hut combo. We live in a wonderful age. :)

Dude. Thanks a helluvalot. I was just drunk, but now I'm hungry.... :cuss:

|Zach|
12-11-2004, 12:13 AM
I have never liked the combo places. The quality is just not good. Taco Bell wise I am a big fan of the Cheesy Gorditta Crunch.

Hooray!

David.
12-11-2004, 12:15 AM
I have never liked the combo places. The quality is just not good. Taco Bell wise I am a big fan of the Cheesy Gorditta Crunch.

Hooray!

The double decker will forever be my favorite taco. I LOVE it.

Deberg_1990
12-11-2004, 12:19 AM

Hooray!

Quality?? Its Taco Bell!! Not some resteraunt on the Plaza!

|Zach|
12-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Quality?? Its Taco Bell!! Not some resteraunt on the Plaza!
Even for fast food...the quality is not good...

Skip Towne
12-11-2004, 08:51 AM
Yeah, we can tell you're a big fan of food.

Count Alex's Losses
12-11-2004, 08:55 AM
Cheesy Gordita Crunches are delicous. I always get two of those and a chicken quesadilla.

Raiderhader
12-11-2004, 11:03 AM
Dude. Thanks a helluvalot. I was just drunk, but now I'm hungry.... :cuss:

Glad to have been of service.

Raiderhader
12-11-2004, 11:04 AM

Hooray!

I've never had any problems with this place. And it is not a full scale Pizza Hut, all they do are the personal size pizzas.

Raiderhader
12-11-2004, 11:05 AM

I love double decker tacos. Of course I get the supreme ones, I like sour cream with a lot of my Mexican food.

RedNeckRaider
12-11-2004, 11:08 AM
I love double decker tacos. Of course I get the supreme ones, I like sour cream with a lot of my Mexican food.
Ok you guys got me worried, stalking Taco Bell :shake: