PDA

View Full Version : Things I am thankful for this holiday season...

dtebbe
12-11-2004, 10:04 AM
1. Sold all my extra Chiefs tickets in October (that was a close one!)
2. My 5 year old son didn't pick his nose on stage at his christmas program.
3. My christmas shopping was done 2 weeks ago.

On the serious side...

My family is healthy and we are looking forward to spending the holiday together.

What about you? Sarcasim welcome!

DT

ROYC75
12-11-2004, 10:25 AM
My wife, they gave her around 18 months , give or take in Jan. 02. Here it is now almost a full 24 months. Last check was the progression hasn't started, which is amazing considering she doesn't take any of that $ 3000.00 per month medicene we can't afford. We continue to live with the fact that it can come at anytime, esp. with the cold and flu season amongst us. Last Easter she was in the hospital with pnenmonia and it was believed that that would start the downhill slide, it didn't.

We have many things to be thankfull for, it's best to count the good, not the bad.

An early Christmas wish to all on here from The Caswell family. Merry Christmas !

Mojo Rising
12-11-2004, 10:46 AM
My wife, they gave her around 18 months , give or take in Jan. 02. Here it is now almost a full 24 months. Last check was the progression hasn't started, which is amazing considering she doesn't take any of that $ 3000.00 per month medicene we can't afford. We continue to live with the fact that it can come at anytime, esp. with the cold and flu season amongst us. Last Easter she was in the hospital with pnenmonia and it was believed that that would start the downhill slide, it didn't.

We have many things to be thankfull for, it's best to count the good, not the bad.

An early Christmas wish to all on here from The Caswell family. Merry Christmas !

Very well said! My thoughts will be with your family.

Last year I went back to KC for 4 games and saw 2 in CA. I was 5-1. I am thankful that this year I went to one (last week) and am undefeated!

My wife and I are also celebrating our last Holiday season without chaos as we are having a daughter in April!

Happy Holidays Planet!

ChiTown
12-11-2004, 10:48 AM

God Bless you Roy. We still have you in our thoughts and prayers.....

badgirl
12-11-2004, 01:58 PM
Roy your family are also in our prayers, I hope you have a very happy christmas, as well as all the planeteers that makes my life a little happier and brings a smile even when you decide to call me names. But most of the time its all really sweet nice stuff. Merry Christmas everyone. I have my new family to be thankful for this year, all my kids have left home and I would be totally alone this year, but God saw fit to bring me a ready made family who i have grown to love as my own, my kids will be up to see me but not till after xmas, thankfully I have people in my life to share the season with. I am also thankful all my children and myself are all healthy.

R&GHomer
12-11-2004, 03:05 PM
1. My Mom survived breast cancer
2. I got a job. Start on Monday
3. My Brother helped me out with a little cash advance for Christmas.

Just when things were looking really bad it turned around. Thank God!

Merry Christmas everyone.

badgirl
12-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Just when things were looking really bad it turned around. Thank God[/QUOTE]
I have found not only at xmas, but all year through, God has helped when I thought there was no where to turn and no way out. I raised 3 kids by myself for 10 years, on practically minimum wage jobs, Just this past year I got out of an abusive marriage, and met someone who is as good as it gets far as being good to me and my kids. Keep faith, and everything will turn out fine, Tommycat, I really don't know you well, but I hope you read this and it helps. :thumb: