PDA

View Full Version : Trolls on this board ?

royr17
12-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Has anybody here noticed lately that ZachKC has changed quite a bit and is acting like a troll ? Whats up with that, before than he you used to be someone that never acted like goatcheese.

Now he and goatcheese are best buddies and is acting more and more like a troll each day, you can set there and tell him something and he tries to set there and argue with you.

It seems like he thinks that he has all the class in the world, Zach what the hell ever happened to you ? Whatever it is change it and quit being friends with that goatcheese before he ruins you.

AeroSquid
12-11-2004, 06:54 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/sendpm.gif

Logical
12-11-2004, 07:01 PM
I think it is your imagination, Zach has not changed maybe you have?

ENDelt260
12-11-2004, 07:02 PM
I think it is your imagination, Zach has not changed maybe you have?
Nah, Zach's an Internet bully. He almost made me cry the other day.

Count Alex's Wins
12-11-2004, 07:11 PM
Zach's just a wannabe troll...he has nothing on real trolls like myself.

Let's see him spam the board...then MAYBE we will talk.

Logical
12-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Nah, Zach's an Internet bully. He almost made me cry the other day.

You have always been soooo sensistive.

Ultra Peanut
12-11-2004, 07:20 PM
Go ask Rich Scanlon to make love to your daddy, then shut the **** up.

JazzzLovr
12-11-2004, 07:20 PM
You have always been soooo sensistive.

He gets overly sentimental when he's drunk.

So, yeah, "always" would be the correct word.

:D

tk13
12-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Looky looky, ENDelt, gochiefs, and Psicosis... the Axis of Trolling chimes in... :)

Ultra Peanut
12-11-2004, 07:24 PM
shut up TROLL

Count Alex's Wins
12-11-2004, 07:29 PM
BAN ROY

Ultra Peanut
12-11-2004, 07:30 PM
YES BAN ROY THE TROLL

|Zach|
12-11-2004, 07:32 PM
I will play along...

I would just first like to hear Roy's definition of what a troll is.

Ultra Peanut
12-11-2004, 07:33 PM
A TROLL IS ANYONE WHO DOESN"T THIJNK GOATCHEEDSE IS A WITCH.

Count Alex's Wins
12-11-2004, 07:34 PM
HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE IS A WITCH?

David.
12-11-2004, 07:36 PM
I think go chiefs is a fag :shrug: I mean....c'mon a twenty three year old virgin?!? Definitely gay.

David.
12-11-2004, 07:36 PM
oh and uh.....zach is cool I guess.

THIS THREAD SUX

CLOSED

4th and Long
12-11-2004, 07:37 PM
HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE IS A WITCH?
Because she turned me into a NEWT!

Count Alex's Wins

THIS THREAD SUX

CLOSED

BAN THE TROLL

Ultra Peanut
HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE IS A WITCH?becase she is buddeys with goatcheddar

Count Alex's Wins
Because she turned me into a NEWT!

I'M NOT A WITCH IM NOT A WITCH! THEY DRESSED ME UP LIKE THIS!

Count Alex's Wins
12-11-2004, 07:38 PM
becase she is buddeys with goatcheddar

That's LambGouda to you.

4th and Long
12-11-2004, 07:39 PM
I'M NOT A WITCH IM NOT A WITCH! THEY DRESSED ME UP LIKE THIS!
Well we did dress her up like that ... and the nose ... yes we did the nose too ... BUT SHE DOES HAVE A WART!

Ultra Peanut
12-11-2004, 07:39 PM
Do you have a butter

thing?

tk13
12-11-2004, 07:40 PM

THIS THREAD SUX

CLOSED
BAN HIM! THE FLUFFINESS MUST BE DESTROYED! I WILL FIND THE SON OF JOR-EL!

4th and Long
12-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Lord Zed? Is that you?

David.
Well we did dress her up like that ... and the nose ... yes we did the nose too ... BUT SHE DOES HAVE A WART!

DAMNIT 4TH! YOUR SIGNATURE IS GONNA MAKE ME WANT TO GO MASTURBATE, AND MASTURBATING IS CLEARLY NOT * FUN WHEN YOU'RE SICK

*as

Ultra Peanut
To hear, one has only to listen.

David.

YOU SHALL NEVER CATCH ME! LOOK AT MY NIMBLE FROLICING WAYS UNCATCHABLE I TELL YOU!

Ultra Peanut
12-11-2004, 07:43 PM
DAMNIT 4TH! YOUR SIGNATURE IS GONNA MAKE ME WANT TO GO MASTURBATE, AND MASTURBATING IS CLEARLY NOT * FUN WHEN YOU'RE SICK

*asMASTURBATING IS POWER!

ENDelt260

*as
Nonsense. Masturbation brightens the darkest of days.

Ultra Peanut
To hear, one has only to listen.Tell that to the deaf you insensitive Chinese bastard!

4th and Long
12-11-2004, 07:45 PM

*as
Thanks for sharing that junior. Glad to help. Speaking of help, ... here ... you might neeed these.

http://www.jewelrysupply.net/images/tw704.jpg

David.
12-11-2004, 07:45 PM
Thanks for sharing that junior. Glad to help. Speaking of help, ... here ... you might neeed these.

http://www.jewelrysupply.net/images/tw704.jpg

no, my eyebrows are fine. :harumph:

Count Alex's Wins
12-11-2004, 07:55 PM
KNEEL BEFORE GOCHIEFS

go bowe
12-11-2004, 07:56 PM
KNEEL BEFORE GOCHIEFSthat's ok, you can go first...

Ultra Peanut
12-11-2004, 07:56 PM
IT'S THE MARK OF THE YEAST!!!!!!!

jollymon
12-11-2004, 08:13 PM
KNEEL BEFORE GOCHIEFS

I'm sorry, but I am not kneeling before anyone who circles a girls house afraid to go in...He may be kinda ya know.... uhm...

ROFL

Count Alex's Wins
12-11-2004, 08:14 PM
IT'S THE MARK OF THE YEAST!!!!!!!

THE TROOOOLLS! AIM FOR THE TROOLLLLS!

Ugly Duck
12-11-2004, 08:32 PM
Nah, Zach's an Internet bully. He almost made me cry the other day.Ban Zach!! Ban Zach!! He is the incarnation of troll spawn!! Ban him!!

Freekofnature
12-11-2004, 09:16 PM
Ban Zach!! Ban Zach!! He is the incarnation of troll spawn!! Ban him!!
Hey Ugly DUck its kinda out of the random but I apologize for Mocks earlier comment. Im not defending mock and I think he deserves what he gets.

I just hope you arent too hurt from his comment.

Rain Man
12-11-2004, 10:42 PM
I think Zach has been kind of bitter ever since we all left Zachplanet to come to chiefsplanet.

|Zach|
12-11-2004, 10:52 PM
I think Zach has been kind of bitter ever since we all left Zachplanet to come to chiefsplanet.
Actully...it is quite active. I made the usernames of the 100 active posters on this board and I log in and out making conversations back and forth.

Count Alex's Wins
12-11-2004, 11:25 PM
Actully...it is quite active. I made the usernames of the 100 active posters on this board and I log in and out making conversations back and forth.

KNEEL BEFORE ZACHCHIEFS.

Taco John
12-11-2004, 11:28 PM

Are you SD?

KcMizzou
12-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Actully...it is quite active. I made the usernames of the 100 active posters on this board and I log in and out making conversations back and forth.Sweet.. I wonder if I say anything funny or clever over there. I'm not having much luck here...

KcMizzou
12-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Are you SD? Hell, who isn't?

Mr. Kotter
12-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Has anybody here noticed lately that ZachKC has changed quite a bit and is acting like a troll ? Whats up with that, before than he you used to be someone that never acted like goatcheese.

Now he and goatcheese are best buddies and is acting more and more like a troll each day, you can set there and tell him something and he tries to set there and argue with you.

It seems like he thinks that he has all the class in the world, Zach what the hell ever happened to you ? Whatever it is change it and quit being friends with that goatcheese before he ruins you.

You know, I haven't read this thread yet....but I gotta say, the thought has crossed my mind. There seems to be something going on.....kinda like with TJ, lately. Maybe they are both wrestling with their sexuality.

That, or maybe they both have the piles? :hmmm:

:)

Mr. Kotter
12-11-2004, 11:32 PM
Hell, who isn't?

Shut the fugg up, self. :cuss:

;)

Mr. Kotter
12-11-2004, 11:34 PM
I think go chiefs is a fag :shrug: I mean....c'mon a twenty three year old virgin?!? Definitely gay.

NTTAWWT, of course. :thumb:

Raiderhader
12-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Well now, this is an interesting thread....

Count Alex's Wins
12-11-2004, 11:35 PM

OK, roy, now I am going to address your stupid arguments.

Zach has changed? Showing troll-like behavior? You are on crack. Show me one example of troll-like behavior and I'll show you 50 other so called trolls.

Best buddies? We rarely talk to each other on this website. I treat Zach no differently than any other poster here. Hell if anything perhaps I am a little more critical of him than some other posters.

Sit there and tell him something and he tries to argue with you? Where the hell is it written that everyone has to agree with you? Perhaps he has differing opinions on some subjects, ever think of that?

Zach thinks he has all the class in the world? What's wrong with having a little self esteem like that?

WHO THE F*CK HAVE I EVER RUINED?

At no point in your rambling, incoherent thread starter were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Mr. Kotter
12-11-2004, 11:36 PM
Nonsense. Masturbation brightens the darkest of days.

Yeah, but when you are married at least you get to do it inside a real vagina. :)

ROFL

Count Alex's Wins
12-11-2004, 11:37 PM
Yeah, but when you are married at least you get to do it inside a real vagina. :)

ROFL

That's one big vagina if you can sit inside it and choke your chicken...

BTW, I know married guys that still beat the meat regularly.

Mr. Kotter
12-11-2004, 11:39 PM
KNEEL BEFORE GOCHIEFS

You're requesting a BJ for your first sexual experience. Are you out of your mind....the minute she breaths on it, or her lips touch it....she's gettin' one helluva of a pearl necklace, eh?

Mr. Kotter
12-11-2004, 11:41 PM
Well now, this is an interesting thread....

Damn straight. :thumb:

Raiderhader
12-11-2004, 11:42 PM
OK, roy, now I am going to address your stupid arguments.

Zach has changed? Showing troll-like behavior? You are on crack. Show me one example of troll-like behavior and I'll show you 50 other so called trolls.

Best buddies? We rarely talk to each other on this website. I treat Zach no differently than any other poster here. Hell if anything perhaps I am a little more critical of him than some other posters.

Sit there and tell him something and he tries to argue with you? Where the hell is it written that everyone has to agree with you? Perhaps he has differing opinions on some subjects, ever think of that?

Zach thinks he has all the class in the world? What's wrong with having a little self esteem like that?

WHO THE F*CK HAVE I EVER RUINED?

At no point in your rambling, incoherent thread starter were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What are you talking about? Self-esteem? Try arrogance. Zach is just an arrogant jack ass who acts tough behind a keyboard. Hell, he probably does it because he is routinely picked on in real life. Zach the bitch... yeah, I'm sure that is him in real life.

Count Alex's Wins
12-11-2004, 11:46 PM
What are you talking about? Self-esteem? Try arrogance. Zach is just an arrogant jack ass who acts tough behind a keyboard. Hell, he probably does it because he is routinely picked on in real life. Zach the bitch... yeah, I'm sure that is him in real life.

Yeah I see your point. Zach's just an internet meanie.

Thig Lyfe
12-11-2004, 11:48 PM
CHEEFS SUK! COWB0YS STOMPED YUO AT SUPERBOWLS! WEEL DO IT AGAIN!

Raiderhader
12-11-2004, 11:48 PM
Yeah I see your point. Zach's just an internet meanie.

Exactly.

Thig Lyfe
12-11-2004, 11:50 PM
I've always liked Zach. He's a cool guy. Not sure what Roy is talking about.

Mr. Kotter
12-11-2004, 11:50 PM

I've met Zach, and thought he wasn't a decent enough guy. He's joined the dark side lately and has been tag-teaming me with TJ....I still think he's a good enough guy, but I'm beginnin' to wonder if he's a closet Bronco fan though.

Raiderhader
12-11-2004, 11:51 PM
I've met Zach, and thought he wasn't a decent enough guy. He's joined the dark side lately and has been tag-teaming me with TJ....I still think he's a good enough guy, but I'm beginnin' to wonder if he's a closet Bronco fan though.

Arrogant jack ass behind a keyboard. Pussy in real life.

KcMizzou
12-11-2004, 11:51 PM
I'm pretty sure Jamie's post was TIC.

Zach's alright by me. :thumb:

Raiderhader
12-11-2004, 11:53 PM
I'm pretty sure Jamie's post was TIC.

Zach's alright by me. :thumb:

Keep your tounge in your own cheek, bitch. Zach sucks hairy balls.

KcMizzou
12-11-2004, 11:54 PM
Keep your tounge in your own cheek, bitch. Zach sucks hairy balls.ROFL

ok... that was nasty.

Mr. Kotter
12-11-2004, 11:57 PM
....Zach sucks hairy balls.

Do you know this to be factual? Are you merely joining me in my speculation? :hmmm:

:p

Mr. Kotter
12-11-2004, 11:58 PM

You been drinkin' by chance; my experience says this post is the result of a "good buzz" but not "drunk" state of intoxication. :hmmm:

Valiant
12-11-2004, 11:59 PM
I wouldnt say zach is a troll, if arguing with you about different opinions is trolling then you are f'ing trolls to me.... bastards...

zach is cool... he just treats you like snot nose kid because you act like one... like making a thread... At least if you were going to start a thread like this you could of posted more like...

Is Zach acting more like a troll since he had to get his left nut removed after sleeping with skiptowne..

or

Why is zach acting like a troll to me, since i gave it up to him???

At least be witty about it...

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 12:00 AM
Do you know this to be factual? Are you merely joining me in my speculation? :hmmm:

:p

Rumors abound....

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 12:01 AM
You been drinkin' by chance; my experience says this post is the result of a "good buzz" but not "drunk" state of intoxication. :hmmm:

I haven't had a drop of alchohol all day.

Count Alex's Wins
12-12-2004, 12:01 AM
Rumors abound....

The rumors are unfounded. Zach's balls are clean shaven.

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 12:03 AM
The rumors are unfounded. Zach's balls are clean shaven.

I'll have to take your word for it, sick f#cker.

Count Alex's Wins
12-12-2004, 12:05 AM
I'll have to take your word for it, sick f#cker.

I've never seen or heard his balls. But it follows that an arrogant, argumentative troll would have naked testicles.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 12:06 AM
Rumors abound....

Are you being serious? :hmmm:

I have a good reason for asking this question....

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 12:06 AM
I've never seen or heard his balls. But it follows that an arrogant, argumentative troll would have naked testicles.

Once again, not knowing a thing about the genital grooming habits of certain types of posters, I'll have to take your word for it, sick f#cker.

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 12:08 AM

What? You jonesin' to out somebody else now, jerk?

Count Alex's Wins
12-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Once again, not knowing a thing about the genital grooming habits of certain types of posters, I'll have to take your word for it, sick f#cker.

What's so sick about a shorn scrotum?

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 12:09 AM

Not at all; quite the opposite.

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 12:10 AM
What's so sick about a shorn scrotum?

Who said anything was? What is sick is knowing about the genital grooming habits of certain types of posters, sick f#ck.

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 12:13 AM
Not at all; quite the opposite.

Why don't you just stay the f#ck out of member's personal lives, nosey bastard.

|Zach|
12-12-2004, 12:23 AM
Whoa....

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 12:23 AM
What? Did I run everybody off?

I'm going to bed, f#cking twits.

Ugly Duck
12-12-2004, 12:25 AM
Hey Ugly DUck its kinda out of the random but I apologize for Mocks earlier comment. Im not defending mock and I think he deserves what he gets.

I just hope you arent too hurt from his comment.Hey... its OK, Freek. I'll just find me some other Donkey board to harrass other than OrangeMange. I reckon that was just another lesson I gotta learn in life. Its karma, I guess. There was a time, long ago, when I made fun of Taco's fight against racial slurs. I wuz wrong, he wuz right, and I paid my dues for my transgression on the Mange today. I'm a better man for it.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 12:35 AM

Damn, you really do wanna be an asshole tonight, don't you?

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 12:36 AM
Why don't you just stay the f#ck out of member's personal lives, nosey bastard.

Sorry, it's the downside to being an extrovert, and a people person. I like people; I care for people.

Count Alex's Wins
12-12-2004, 12:36 AM

Sorry, I was making a sandwich.

Otter
12-12-2004, 12:56 AM
I wouldn’t parallel Zach and Taco. You can argue with Zach without him flat out lying (spins, twists, whatever - I call it lying) like Taco does.

While we’ve never been chummy, please don’t compare him to someone who comes to the internet home of the Chiefs and insults Derrick Thomas, a Chiefs icon who is dead and can no longer defend himself about his mistakes made in life.

Nope.

It may be a round-about compliment but I can’t see Zach stooping to such a level for the sole reason of getting attention on a bulletin board to fill a need for attention he doesn’t receive in real life.

Taco John
12-12-2004, 12:58 AM

ROFL

And thus raiderhater pinpoints the moment that the SD decline began...

Rep!

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 12:58 AM
I wouldn’t parallel Zach and Taco. You can argue with Zach without him flat out lying (spins, twists, whatever - I call it lying) like Taco does.

While we’ve never been chummy with him, please don’t compare him to someone who comes to a the internet home of the Chiefs and insults Derrick Thomas, a Chiefs icon who is dead and can no longer defend himself about his mistakes.

Nope.

It may be a round-about compliment but I can’t see Zach stooping to such a level for the sole reason of getting attention on a bulletin board to fill a need for attention he doesn’t receive in real life.

I didn't think so either; but they both seem to agree, at least, that I'm an asshole. :rolleyes:

Otter
12-12-2004, 01:06 AM
I didn't think so either; but they both seem to agree, at least, that I'm an asshole. :rolleyes:

:shrug:

Sorry dude, don't know anything about it.

Logical
12-12-2004, 01:08 AM

Jamie, I have not found this to be true of Zach. I suppose it could be something in his own age group but I do not pick up that vibe.

Taco John
12-12-2004, 01:08 AM
I used to have all the respect in the world for you... Until you turned into a dopey dick.

Taco John
12-12-2004, 01:09 AM
Zach is just a confident bastard. Plenty more, but nothing less...

Logical
12-12-2004, 01:13 AM
Jamie, I have not found this to be true of Zach. I suppose it could be something in his own age group but I do not pick up that vibe.

Upon reading further it appears you were donning the persona you described in your post about Zach. It was an interesting game that I do not quite understand your reasons for playing. But you did it well.

KcMizzou
12-12-2004, 01:13 AM
Wow... Jamie's trippin'.

Logical
12-12-2004, 01:14 AM
I used to have all the respect in the world for you... Until you turned into a dopey dick.

:hmmm: not like TJ to leave the insultee out of a post. He is playin someone here.ROFL

Taco John
12-12-2004, 01:14 AM
Wow... Jamie's trippin'.

Either he's drunk, or he's being brilliant...

Could be both.

|Zach|
12-12-2004, 01:15 AM
Weird thread.

KcMizzou
12-12-2004, 01:16 AM
Weird thread.
ROFL to say the least...

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 01:17 AM
ROFL I can't take it any longer. Zach, Jim, and Brandon, feel free to check your rep messages.

Taco, only brilliance, only brilliance.

Miles
12-12-2004, 01:17 AM
Weird thread.

Yep and usaually this kind of stuff is more entertaining. This ones just odd.

Bowser
12-12-2004, 01:21 AM
Either he's drunk, or he's being brilliant...

Could be both.

He's drank himself into a state of brilliance? THAT will be a bitch of a hangover!

Taco John
12-12-2004, 01:21 AM
Yep and usaually this kind of stuff is more entertaining. This ones just odd.

I think there is plenty of entertainment going on... :)

KcMizzou
12-12-2004, 01:22 AM
ROFL I can't take it any longer. Zach, Jim, and Brandon, feel free to check your rep messages.

Taco, only brilliance, only brilliance. Heh... bastard. You had me goin' for a minute. I thought you'd gone and given your password to Phob.. ala Skip.

Taco John
12-12-2004, 01:22 AM
He's drank himself into a state of brilliance? THAT will be a bitch of a hangover!

Ernest Hemmingway drunk... That IS a hell of a hangover...

tk13
12-12-2004, 01:23 AM
I'm honestly confused as hell.... I don't understand who hates who or what or who's pissed off. It's all an episode of Desperate Housewives to me, except for the interesting part where none of you are a bunch of hot women. There's no entertainment value here.

Taco John
12-12-2004, 01:24 AM
Waitaminute... Wasn't this supposed to be a referendum on what a jerk Zach is?

Not even the right people are being chastized in this thread. :shake:

|Zach|

Taco, only brilliance, only brilliance.
When I read your posts I didn't the doubt it...

But then the way people were responding to them I was uhhh...hmmm... ROFL

Nice.

Raiderhader
Heh... bastard. You had me goin' for a minute. I thought you'd gone and given your password to Phob.. ala Skip.

I should have kept it going a little longer, but what the hell, I've had my laugh. :)

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 01:26 AM
When I read your posts I didn't the doubt it...

But then the way people were responding to them I was uhhh...hmmm... ROFL

Nice.

That's why they pay me the.... Oh wait, they don't pay me - all the money goes to you, f#cker.

|Zach|
12-12-2004, 01:26 AM
I'm honestly confused as hell.... I don't understand who hates who or what or who's pissed off. It's all an episode of Desperate Housewives to me, except for the interesting part where none of you are a bunch of hot women. There's no entertainment value here.
One thing is for sure.

Lil Roy hates me.

ROFL

beavis
12-12-2004, 01:29 AM
Waitaminute... Wasn't this supposed to be a referendum on what a jerk Zach is?

Not even the right people are being chastized in this thread. :shake:
Not a jerk, troll. Big difference.

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 02:27 AM
I'm honestly confused as hell.... I don't understand who hates who

Well, let there be no mistake here; I for one hate your goat sucking, fish-eating guts...

|Zach|
12-12-2004, 02:28 AM
Well, let there be no mistake here; I for one hate your goat sucking, fish-eating guts...
Kick his ass Sea Bass!

-ZACHCHIEFS

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 02:29 AM
One thing is for sure.

Lil Roy hates me.

ROFL

Lil Roy is smarter than you seem to give him credit for... :p

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 02:30 AM
Kick his ass Sea Bass!

-ZACHCHIEFS

Your next on my list, sewer-sucker!!!!

:cuss:

|Zach|
12-12-2004, 02:31 AM
Your next on my list, sewer-sucker!!!!

:cuss:
I know ZachJitsu.

KcMizzou
12-12-2004, 02:34 AM
I know ZachJitsu. and three other Zachanese words...

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 02:36 AM
I know ZachJitsu.

And I know GoChiefs. You're walking dead, now...

KcMizzou
12-12-2004, 02:37 AM
And I know GoChiefs. You're walking dead, now... Haha, Zach... you're gonna get raped with a plastic light saber, biatch.

Logical
12-12-2004, 02:38 AM
And I know GoChiefs. You're walking dead, now...

You know him, did you meet in the restroom?:hmmm:

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 02:39 AM
Haha, Zach... you're gonna get raped with a plastic light saber, biatch.

"Your skills are now complete..."

|Zach|
12-12-2004, 02:39 AM
I wonder if Roy got what he wanted out of this thread...

go bowe
12-12-2004, 02:40 AM
I wonder if Roy got what he wanted out of this thread...not yet, but there's still time...

FloridaChief
You know him, did you meet in the restroom?:hmmm:

No. On the streets. He was driving in circles around some chick's house...

|Zach|
not yet, but there's still time...
Roy has been on for a while...he should know if ya want someone to get DA BOOT you gotta start DA POLL...

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 02:41 AM
I wonder if Roy got what he wanted out of this thread...

Roy is a better man than you, that I am sure of...

|Zach|
12-12-2004, 02:42 AM
Roy is a better man than you, that I am sure of...
Take another drink...

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 02:42 AM
Take another drink...

I've stooped thans. :)

Logical
12-12-2004, 02:43 AM
No. On the streets. He was driving in circles around some chick's house...

:thumb: Way to turn that one around. You got skilz man.

|Zach|
12-12-2004, 02:44 AM
I've stooped thans. :)
Hopefully you have maxed yourself out on pathetic posts but I don't think you have...

Count Alex's Wins
12-12-2004, 02:45 AM
Actually FloridaChief has known me longer than anyone on this bb. We go way back to a Chiefs e-mail discussion list.

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 02:48 AM
Haha, Zach... you're gonna get raped with a plastic light saber, biatch.

ROFL Feel the force, Zach!

|Zach|
12-12-2004, 02:49 AM
ROFL Feel the force, Zach!

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 02:50 AM
Hopefully you have maxed yourself out on pathetic posts but I don't think you have...

You'r rite bich; I got plenny moore... :cuss:

Taco John
12-12-2004, 02:50 AM
Anyone looking forward to the sequal apology thread tomorrow like I am?

go bowe
12-12-2004, 02:51 AM
4321did you ever notice that guy is missing a finger?

Raiderhader

:D And on that note, I'm off to bed, again. I have GOT to get some sleep.

Catch ya'll later.

|Zach|
You know what TJ...it seems as though for one post he posted a picture of two people fishing like he made all of this up to get us all worked. I wonder how many people will believe that?

|Zach|
:D And on that note, I'm off to bed, again. I have GOT to get some sleep.

Catch ya'll later.
Cya Jamie...

Raiderhader

Yes.

Mr. Kotter

WHat can I call you witout gittin baned?

Homo. there dickweed. that's wha you calld me, rght? :p

Logical
12-12-2004, 02:52 AM
did you ever notice that guy is missing a finger?

LOL no I had not.

FloridaChief

Nice catch, go bo...

go bowe
Anyone looking forward to the sequal apology thread tomorrow like I am?shit, i don't have nuthin to apologize for...

oh wait, were you talking to me?

Mr. Kotter
Yes.

you slepin g wit TJ, too?

Miles
12-12-2004, 02:53 AM

Must be from the Simpsons or something.

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 02:53 AM
WHat can I call you witout gittin baned?

Homo. there dickweed. that's wha you calld me, rght? :p

"Beaner" comes to mind...

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 02:55 AM

Na, dan it; I tink that's wat got me baned befor

KcMizzou
12-12-2004, 02:58 AM
LOL no I had not.
Nobody knows smilies like Gobo knows smilies.

el borracho
12-12-2004, 02:59 AM
BAN ROY
Did you ever have a pair of Royban sunglasses?

Count Alex's Wins
12-12-2004, 03:00 AM
Did you ever have a pair of Royban sunglasses?

No, but I love the music of Roy Charles.

The Roy guns in Star Wars are cool.

Did you hear about the new Blu-Roy DVD players that are coming out?

go bowe
12-12-2004, 03:01 AM
Nobody knows smilies like Gobo knows smilies. http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/cwm/cwm/uhoh3.gif http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/cwm/cwm/uhoh3.gif http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/cwm/cwm/uhoh3.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/blobs/boldred.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/blobs/boldred.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/blobs/boldred.gif http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/realhappy/jump.gif

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 03:02 AM
Na, dan it; I tink that's wat got me baned befor

Noooo....you've never been banned, have you?

go bowe
12-12-2004, 03:04 AM
No, but I love the music of Roy Charles.

The Roy guns in Star Wars are cool.

Did you hear about the new Blu-Roy DVD players that are coming out?ok, have you renewed your smartass license this year?

you know it's a serious offense to attempt to be a smartass without the proper license... http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/angry/nono.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/angry/nono.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/angry/nono.gif

el borracho
12-12-2004, 03:04 AM
Exactly.
ExZachtly.

el borracho
12-12-2004, 03:07 AM

SDChiefsfan is looking for a date.

go bowe
12-12-2004, 03:10 AM
SDChiefsfan is looking for a date.ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 03:10 AM
SDChiefsfan is looking for a date.

Nah. I lik thee dud; but hees dissin' me, latelyy.....

Count Alex's Wins
12-12-2004, 03:13 AM
ok, have you renewed your smartass license this year?

you know it's a serious offense to attempt to be a smartass without the proper license... http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/angry/nono.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/angry/nono.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/angry/nono.gif

I'm definitely licensed.

Do you have your dipshit license?

go bowe
12-12-2004, 03:15 AM
I'm definitely licensed.

Do you have your dipshit license?no...

shit, i forgot to renew it!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

KcMizzou
12-12-2004, 03:16 AM
no...

shit, i forgot to renew it!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I can hook you up... I'm a founding member of the club.

go bowe
12-12-2004, 03:18 AM
I can hook you up... I'm a founding member of the club.whew!! thanks, i needed that... :BLVD: [gulp][gulp] :D :bong: [puff][puff] :D

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 03:23 AM
anny boody heer. ?

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 03:25 AM
anny boody heer. ?

qho?

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 03:26 AM
qho?

Errick. Whaat up? How's thee wether there in FL?

Miles
12-12-2004, 03:27 AM
Just nod if you can hear me

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 03:28 AM
Errick. Whaat up? How's thee wether there in FL?

Cold as f*ck, man....Mid-50's...I hate it!

Wearing the thermal undies...

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 03:30 AM

Ha...haas....colld? I hop yuo freese yourr but off man. It' been NICCE heree./

Miles
12-12-2004, 03:31 AM

Its dropped into the mid 40 at night here but back into the 60's during the day. It kind of sucks.

tk13
12-12-2004, 03:32 AM

Alright, enough of that funnyman BS... you can take your mid-50's and shove it.

Okay, maybe not....

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 03:36 AM
Alright, enough of that funnyman BS... you can take your mid-50's and shove it.

Okay, maybe not....

Have I told you lately that you're a queer?

tk13
12-12-2004, 03:37 AM
:shake: There you go slurring SDChiefsfan again....

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 03:38 AM
'
Whhy be nize? call himmwhat he iss?

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 03:39 AM
:shake: There you go slurring SDChiefsfan again....

My bad...must have been the Crown & Diets I had at the bar tonight...

Replied to the wrong post again!

:shake:

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 03:39 AM
:shake: There you go slurring SDChiefsfan again....]]

suk my baaowss as Iowa wood say :p

DenverChief
12-12-2004, 03:41 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/sendpm.gifROFL

Ultra Peanut
12-12-2004, 05:03 AM
did you ever notice that guy is missing a finger?He plays soccer in Switzerland.

Ultra Peanut
12-12-2004, 05:14 AM
Player haters in this house
Point 'em out
Point 'em out
If you see them, point 'em out
Point 'em out
Point 'em out

Ultra Peanut
12-12-2004, 06:30 AM
'
Whhy be nize? call himmwhat he iss?Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?

Because if it is, it probably runs like you. Very homosexually.

Rausch
12-12-2004, 06:35 AM
Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?

Because if it is, it probably runs like you. Very homosexually.

Holy shat. A Psi joke I actually got...

Pants
12-12-2004, 07:20 AM
royr17, you are nothing but a little bitch in my eyes now.

Ultra Peanut
12-12-2004, 07:25 AM
royr17, you are nothing but a little bitch in my eyes now.Now?

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 10:52 AM
you slepin g wit TJ, too?

Uhm, what? Am I sleeping with TJ, too? Is that the question? Just because I am looking forward to the continued entertainment brought on my your apology, or explination just like Juano, does not mean that he and I are in bed together. There is no way I would sack up with that greasy burro.

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 10:55 AM

ROFL I almost used that in the other thread last night instead of Mexican goat f#cker, but changed my mind at the last moment.

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 10:57 AM
Noooo....you've never been banned, have you?

Yep, a temporary ban not long ago.

chiefs4me
12-12-2004, 11:24 AM
This is the dumbest thread I have ever read on this board. Why can't we all just get along?ROFL

Iowanian
12-12-2004, 11:52 AM
wow.........you candy ass biatches had quite a little tickle fight, didn't you.

I couldn't give less of a shit if someone on the internet doesn't like my anonymous user loggin name.

chiefs4me.......the Men are talking, shouldn't you be scrubbing a toilet or something while the Pot Pie is cooking?

chiefs4me
12-12-2004, 11:57 AM
wow.........you candy ass biatches had quite a little tickle fight, didn't you.

I couldn't give less of a shit if someone on the internet doesn't like my anonymous user loggin name.

chiefs4me.......the Men are talking, shouldn't you be scrubbing a toilet or something while the Pot Pie is cooking?

ha ha,I don't do bathrooms, that's what I have sons for. And where the hell you been? I am sitting here waiting for you to bring me your latest kill so we can have lunch.ROFL What's a Pot Pie?

Iowanian
12-12-2004, 11:59 AM
I haven't decided what to Off today.......The neighbor has some fuzzy puppies in their yard.....Maybe I'll site in the Blow gun.

You don't do bathrooms, you don't cook..........What A catch.

chiefs4me
12-12-2004, 12:06 PM
I haven't decided what to Off today.......The neighbor has some fuzzy puppies in their yard.....Maybe I'll site in the Blow gun.

You don't do bathrooms, you don't cook..........What A catch.

I cook very well thank you,,and please don't kill the brown one,,hes mine.
And if a woman doesn't cook or clean then they must do something VERY well to be kept around.ROFL

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 12:07 PM
And if a woman doesn't cook or clean then they must do something VERY well to be kept around.ROFL

So your old man has an appreciation for nagging, huh?

chiefs4me
12-12-2004, 12:10 PM
So your old man has an appreciation for nagging, huh?

oh I don't nag,,,that's his job. Actually I have the perfect setup, he is only home on the weekends and then he is mostly gone racing his camaro,,,leaves me and the kids free to do whatever we want,,,and spend his money in the process.:thumb:

Bowser
12-12-2004, 12:12 PM
oh I don't nag,,,that's his job. Actually I have the perfect setup, he is only home on the weekends and then he is mostly gone racing his camaro,,,leaves me and the kids free to do whatever we want,,,and spend his money in the process.:thumb:

Races his Camaro? Does he rock out to Whitesnake and have a mullet?

chiefs4me
12-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Races his Camaro? Does he rock out to Whitesnake and have a mullet?

ha ha,no but I like the scorps,,,,he has a 67 camaro that is souped up and takes it to redline every weekend to race the other grown men,,,,,they have to see who is the fastest,biggest,loudest,,,,,,,,and whatever else men do with their toys.:rolleyes:

Iowanian
12-12-2004, 12:23 PM

Any Pimp has 25 broads like that around,,,,,,,

chiefs4me
12-12-2004, 12:29 PM
Any Pimp has 25 broads like that around,,,,,,,

Speaking from experience are you?:hmmm: Well since you didn't kill anything for me today I need to go fry a roast.ROFL

Skip Towne
12-12-2004, 12:30 PM
I don't blame him. I wouldn't come home either.

Iowanian
12-12-2004, 12:34 PM
Indeed. Women whose only skills are their mouth and on their back have to find some way to earn a living,,,,and I might as well make 30% for a management fee.

Don't worry yourself....the deer population in Iowania has suffered a mighty blow the past couple of weeks.......Big Antlered, Brown Eyed mothers, and babies with milk dribbling out thier mouths.

David.
12-12-2004, 12:39 PM

ROFL awesome.

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 12:43 PM

That's rep.

Iowanian
12-12-2004, 12:48 PM

chiefs4me
12-12-2004, 01:10 PM
oh but he just got home and brought me a present. he lives the plush life,,all he has to do is work his job,,,I do the rest, take care of kids, mow the grass,clean the house and everything else. I think we are going shopping today. You all have fun,,,,,,,

Logical
12-12-2004, 01:14 PM
:hmmm: It appears dad took sons posting privelages away after this thread was started. One and done to start this thread.