PDA

View Full Version : ALL NFL ALL DAY game thread

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 11:07 AM
feel free to post scores, stats, rants, fart jokes, assessments....trivia, the trivial..and most important: LET US KNOW EVERY TIME PLUMMBER THROWS ANOTHER INT

so, what games are on in your area??

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 11:08 AM
looks like I've only got Seattle/Minnesota right now..should be entertaining

what time do the Doncos play?

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 11:11 AM
I have commercials on in my area.

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 11:14 AM
Looks like it is Indy at Houston for me. Indy up 7-0 after a Manning to Harrison TD.

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 11:17 AM
Manning will tie Marino today...he needs 5 I think

Bowser
12-12-2004, 11:18 AM
Manning will tie Marino today...he needs 5 I think

4 to tie, 5 to break.

Bowser
12-12-2004, 11:19 AM
4 to tie, 5 to break.

I predict he will end up with 59 TD passes for the year.

Rediculus.

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 11:20 AM
hey joe, if you're out there...what are you guys going to do with Hassleback?

he's never mantained the big mo he seemed to have last year...isn't his contract up?

Skip Towne
12-12-2004, 11:21 AM
Dal-NO and Indy-Texans here. Big Woot.

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 11:22 AM
4 to tie, 5 to break.

ah, right...they showed TD/INt differentials on espn...McNabb was +23, which is freakin awesome.....then they showed Manning who is like +35....christ

Thig Lyfe
12-12-2004, 11:22 AM
Funny American Idol commercial with a guy singing "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" during Vikes-Chickens game.

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 11:25 AM
Denver plays at 3

on a slight tangent, the Titans injury list is basically their whole roster...we should light them up tomorrow

Rain Man
12-12-2004, 11:27 AM
Your fan ballot today. Vote for the following:

Chicago over Jacksonville
Indianapolis over Houston
New Orleans over Dallas
Cleveland over Buffalo
NY Giants over Baltimore
Atlanta over Oakland (Okay, it's better if Oakland wins, but I'm not going to ask anybody to root for Oakland.)
New England over Cincinnati
Seattle over Minnesota (but only because I like Seattle better)
Miami over Denver
NY Jets over Pittsburgh (only because it keeps a wild card out of Denver's reach)
Tampa over San Diego (but only if Denver keeps choking)
Arizona over San Francisco (only because SF has a higher picked more or less locked up)
Your pick - St. Louis vs. Carolina. No one cares.
Your pick - Detroit vs. Green Bay. No one cares.
Your pick - Philadelphia vs. Washington. No one cares.
Kansas City over Tennessee. The event that we've all been waiting for.

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Good Christ.

The NFL's insistence on giving the Colts a distinct advantage is absolutely un-****ing-believable.

Ed Hochuli just screwed the Texans square in the ass on a funble recovery. Bastard came in from 6 yards back and called Colts ball when there's no way in HELL he or anyone else knew.

Rain Man
12-12-2004, 11:32 AM
Eli the Creator has declared that the Colts will win the Super Bowl this year. No way they don't.

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 11:34 AM
You guys can vote for the probowl now:

nfl.com (http://nfl.com/)

I heard on the radio that Gonzo had the 2nd most votes in the AFC. of any player....but I can't find a way to see the totals

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 11:36 AM
Eli the Creator has declared that the Colts will win the Super Bowl this year. No way they don't.

It's kind of looking that way, ain't it?

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 11:38 AM
[QUOTE=Rain Man]Your fan ballot today. Vote for the following:

Chicago over Jacksonville (jaguars)
Indianapolis over Houston (colts)
New Orleans over Dallas (saints)
Cleveland over Buffalo (buffalo)
NY Giants over Baltimore (baltimore)
Atlanta over Oakland (atlanta)
New England over Cincinnati (patriots_
Seattle over Minnesota (minnesota)
Miami over Denver (denver, ughh...but barely)
NY Jets over Pittsburgh (steelers, by a FG)
Tampa over San Diego (tampa)
Arizona over San Francisco (cardinals)
Your pick - St. Louis vs. Carolina. (Rams, I've got $10,000 on it)
Your pick - Detroit vs. Green Bay. (packers)
Your pick - Philadelphia vs. Washington. (philly)
Kansas City over Tennessee. (KC, the Titans are decimated with injuries, we could score 40)

Joe Seahawk
12-12-2004, 11:39 AM
hey joe, if you're out there...what are you guys going to do with Hassleback?

he's never mantained the big mo he seemed to have last year...isn't his contract up?

I'm a little bit annoyed that we have not re-signed him yet, last weeks game was really the first game all year that he's been healthy..

I'll bet he shreds the Vikes for 350 today, problem is our D is so hammered with injuries we'll probably give up 450.. It'll be like a Chiefs game almost.. :p

But, I would bet Hasselback re-signs with us..

Rain Man
12-12-2004, 11:40 AM
In other news, Eli Elway Leaf is 0 for 4 so far, but has only thrown one interception.

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 11:49 AM
In other news, Eli Elway Leaf is 0 for 4 so far, but has only thrown one interception.

Yeah, but he has a 42.4 QB rating in his 3 starts.

So there.

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 11:51 AM
wow, the BOOs are raining down in Minnesota...the Hawks score easy to make it 13-10

their D looks exactly like ours....heartless...theyve been trying to im-prove their D for several years with high draft picks and big FA signings, to almost no result....scary to think about looking at our D for next year

Rain Man
12-12-2004, 11:53 AM
wow, the BOOs are raining down in Minnesota...the Hawks score easy to make it 13-10

their D looks exactly like ours....heartless...theyve been trying to im-prove their D for several years with high draft picks and big FA signings, to almost no result....scary to think about looking at our D for next year

Just a passing thought. Are the rules changes killing defenses more than we all think? The Chiefs, the Colts, the Vikings, the Saints, etc. - there are a ton of teams now with heartless, gutless defenses, and the really dominating defenses are few and far between. Is it time to help the defenses a little?

Otter
12-12-2004, 11:54 AM

That's what I'm watching too, good game.

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 11:55 AM
Houston gets on the board. 14-7 Indy.

Joe Seahawk
12-12-2004, 11:58 AM

Hass is going to have a big day.. Trufant and Lucas are doing a decent job of of stopping the deep bomb, but our rookie safety is vulnerable..

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 12:04 PM
Just a passing thought. Are the rules changes killing defenses more than we all think? The Chiefs, the Colts, the Vikings, the Saints, etc. - there are a ton of teams now with heartless, gutless defenses, and the really dominating defenses are few and far between. Is it time to help the defenses a little?

I was going to ask the same question...teams with great offenses like us , Vikings, Colts have had bad Ds for 4-5 years and they can't improve them- at all- why is that?

how many really good Ds are there in the league? 5-6?

Patriots
Steelers
Ravens
Tampa Bay
Miami (??)
Denver (??)
?
?
?

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 12:06 PM
hah, the refs in this bills/browns game are HORRIBLE

they miscalled a penalty on special teams and the coach had to challenge it to get them to enforce it. THEN the refs simply marked the penalty in the wrong direction, which they never caught... ridiculous.

Thig Lyfe
12-12-2004, 12:10 PM
hah, the refs in this bills/browns game are HORRIBLE

they miscalled a penalty on special teams and the coach had to challenge it to get them to enforce it. THEN the refs simply marked the penalty in the wrong direction, which they never caught... ridiculous.

You know what happened to the last person that stole my avatar?

Let's just say that he currently is well-aquainted with a large man named Bubba.

AZORChiefFan
12-12-2004, 12:10 PM
Peyton fumbles but I bet they call it a incomplete pass

AZORChiefFan
12-12-2004, 12:12 PM
well it wasn't an incomplete pass fumble by Peyton and an inadvertent whistle. Ball stayed with indy.

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 12:13 PM
stole it?! stole it?! I stole this from the planet, and I may have had it before you, I'm not sure though ;)

but I'll change it, I just grabbed it as a temp fix after mine got ruined in the great avatar purge of 2004 and have been too lazy to change it since.

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 12:21 PM
good lord...Seattle scored in 3 plays..21-20

they're averaging over 10 yards a play....this just like KC/Indy...only sader for some reason

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 12:25 PM
My only early game is the Bears and Jags. Boring. 7-0 Jags late first half. Former Chief Derrick Ranson blocked a Bears FG attempt earlier. Infomercial on the other channel. We'll get two late games.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 12:27 PM
I run our win/loss football pool at work and 6 of us have the exact same picks this week! All have different tie-breaker Monday night points at least. No doubt we'll all lose anyhow.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 12:28 PM
Jags 7 Bears 3 now... 1:44 left first half.

Yawn.

Rain Man
12-12-2004, 12:30 PM

Let's just say that he currently is well-aquainted with a large man named Bubba.

He got sent to jail for beating you up?

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 01:03 PM

how's this one? :D

Hydrae
12-12-2004, 01:25 PM
I see that Kitna is in at QB for Cinci. Anyone know what happened to Palmer? He has good stats, I have to assume he got hurt. :shrug:

Rain Man
12-12-2004, 01:27 PM
I don't know what happened to Carson Palmer.

I do know that Eli the Almighty should be giving some of his signing bonus to Tiki Barber. Barber was having a great year, and it came to a screeching halt the second that Eliyahoo took the field.

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 01:28 PM
yes he got hurt with 3:19 left in the third don't know anything else about it though.

Hydrae
12-12-2004, 01:28 PM
yes he got hurt with 3:19 left in the third don't know anything else about it though.

Thanks. :thumb:

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 01:30 PM
Oaktown's taking the beating of a lifetime...35-3 Atlanta.

Rain Man
12-12-2004, 01:31 PM
Poor Oaktown.

Ha! Just kidding! Lay it on 'em, Atlanta!

Rain Man
12-12-2004, 01:33 PM
Eli the Great is now 4 of 15 with 2 interceptions.

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 01:34 PM
Poor Oaktown.

Ha! Just kidding! Lay it on 'em, Atlanta!

Apparently my local CBS feed has had enough. They just switched over to the Indy-Hou game...

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 01:34 PM
damn, Kitna just pulled a Trent Green... interception on 3 and goal at the ten. A score there would have put them within 7

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 01:35 PM
If you're not watching the Indy game, Bob Dole would like to provide you with a transcript from the booth.

Peyton Manning, Wow. Wow. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Wow. Wow. Wowwowwow. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Super wow. Wow Wow WOW!! Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Woiw. Wow. Texans within 3. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Wowowowowowow. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Wow. Peyton Manning.

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Nice kickoff, Gram-matica...

Hydrae
12-12-2004, 01:39 PM
If you're not watching the Indy game, Bob Dole would like to provide you with a transcript from the booth.

Peyton Manning, Wow. Wow. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Wow. Wow. Wowwowwow. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Super wow. Wow Wow WOW!! Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Edgerin James Peyton Manning. Woiw. Wow. Texans within 3. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Wowowowowowow. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Wow. Peyton Manning.

In the interest of reality, I had to put in the one reference to the #2 RB in the league.

Raiderhader
12-12-2004, 01:40 PM

Peyton Manning, Wow. Wow. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Wow. Wow. Wowwowwow. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Super wow. Wow Wow WOW!! Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Woiw. Wow. Texans within 3. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Wowowowowowow. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning. Wow. Peyton Manning.

I loved it when Manning led his receiver too much and the announcers said, "Peyton led him by about 3 inches too much, but still a heck of a throw by Peyton Manning." I just shook my head in disbelief.

Skip Towne
12-12-2004, 01:40 PM

Wow, I'm switching over to that game.

mlyonsd
12-12-2004, 01:42 PM

As God is my witness I hope Indy loses in the first round of the playoffs. I'm tired of hearing about Manning. Yea he's great and all, and he's going to set the record for TD passes but no one ever mentions the possibility that the refs enforcing the rules this year on not touching WR's has anything to do with it.

Ultra Peanut
12-12-2004, 01:42 PM
I don't know what happened to Carson Palmer.

I do know that Eli the Almighty should be giving some of his signing bonus to Tiki Barber. Barber was having a great year, and it came to a screeching halt the second that Eliyahoo took the field.Just in time for my FF playoffs!

I ****ing hate Elisha.

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 01:46 PM
I loved it when Manning led his receiver too much and the announcers said, "Peyton led him by about 3 inches too much, but still a heck of a throw by Peyton Manning." I just shook my head in disbelief.

That's what prompted Bob Dole to post, actually.

Ultra Peanut
12-12-2004, 01:47 PM
As God is my witness I hope Indy loses in the first round of the playoffs. I'm tired of hearing about Manning. Yea he's great and all, and he's going to set the record for TD passes but no one ever mentions the possibility that the refs selectively enforcing the rules this year on not touching WR's has anything to do with it.Fixed your post.

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Any offensive player on the Giants active roster today should be forced to give any signing bonus to charity.

55 yards of total offense through 3 quarters.

mlyonsd
12-12-2004, 01:51 PM
Fixed your post.

Yea I've often wondered why TG gets homered every game. It's like TE's don't count.

cdcox
12-12-2004, 01:56 PM
Seahawks and Vikings are having a pretty entertaining ineptitude contest. The season is going to end ugly for both these teams, whether they make the playoffs or not.

Skip Towne
12-12-2004, 02:06 PM
NO thrashing Dallas @ Dallas. Take that Jerry Jones.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 02:08 PM
Jags 22 Bears 3, under 3 minutes to play. The who cares bowl.

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 02:14 PM
haha Denver just fumbled in the red zone on their first drive. Miami's ball.

Go MIAMI DOOPHUSUS

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 02:20 PM
Aww... It looks like they pulled the Great and Powerful Eli to save him the shame of leading an offense that couldn't amass 100 yards. In 3 plays, Warner doubled their entire offensive production for the day.

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 02:23 PM
Donkeys with another turnover.

the Talking Can
Plummber throws his first INT of the day

how many will he throw today? one he starts he never stops...3 or 4?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
That was a pretty interception, wasn't it.

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 02:53 PM
the bronocs DL is getting worked by Miami..don't tell me they don't miss Berry and his 11 sacks

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Watching Rams at Panthers now. Chandler just threw a 75 yard td to Holt, but Carolina leads 14-7 near end of 1st qtr.

Got Jets @ Pittsburgh also. 3-0 Pitt, 2nd qtr.

Rain Man
12-12-2004, 03:01 PM
An update for those keeping score at home.

Your fan ballot today. Vote for the following:

Chicago over Jacksonville - Nope
Indianapolis over Houston - Yep
New Orleans over Dallas - Yep
Cleveland over Buffalo - Nope
NY Giants over Baltimore - Nope
Atlanta over Oakland (Okay, it's better if Oakland wins, but I'm not going to ask anybody to root for Oakland.) - Yep, even though it doesn't help.
New England over Cincinnati - Yep
Seattle over Minnesota (but only because I like Seattle better) - Yep
Miami over Denver
NY Jets over Pittsburgh (only because it keeps a wild card out of Denver's reach)
Tampa over San Diego (but only if Denver keeps choking)
Arizona over San Francisco (only because SF has a higher picked more or less locked up)
Your pick - St. Louis vs. Carolina. No one cares.
Your pick - Detroit vs. Green Bay. No one cares.
Your pick - Philadelphia vs. Washington. No one cares.
Kansas City over Tennessee. The event that we've all been waiting for.

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 03:03 PM
I bet $10,000 on the Rams and forgot Bulger was out....oh well, play money...

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 03:03 PM
almost intercepted again, the crowd is booing Plummber loudly now

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 03:04 PM
I bet $10,000 on the Rams and forgot Bulger was out....oh well, play money...
You are kidding, right........

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 03:06 PM
You are kidding, right........

on the planet's betting thread....

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 03:12 PM
on the planet's betting thread....
ah.

cdcox
12-12-2004, 03:12 PM
Brees throws an ugly pick, currently tied at 7.

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Plummber just got Smith killed....damn

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 03:19 PM
Panthers 17 Rams 7, 6:12 left first half.

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Brees throws an ugly pick, currently tied at 7.

His 2nd of the day...

cdcox
12-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Jets drive at the end of the 2nd quarter ends with a Pennington inteception. 3-0 Steelers at the half.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 03:25 PM
Jets were driving, James Farrior intercepts Pennington at 25, returns to mid-field. Still 3-0 Pittsburgh over NYJ, seconds left in first half.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Roethlisburger hail mary intercepted by Jets at 5 yd. line....half time.

Steelers 3
Jets 0

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 03:35 PM
Will Witherspoon intercepts Chris Chandler, returns to 10 yard line. second Chandler int today.

Dr. Facebook Fever
Pass interferrence on Rams...Panthers 1st and goal at 2.

Skip Towne
Lions roughing up Packers @ GB 10-0. Kevin Jones running wild.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 03:37 PM
Panther time out w/:45 left in first half...lead Ram 17-7. Julius Peppers coming in on offense.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 03:39 PM
John Kasay FG is good. 20-7 Panthers over Rams.

cdcox
12-12-2004, 03:41 PM
The best TE in football just scored to put the Chargers up by 7, seconds before the half.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 03:43 PM
The Bolts re-signed Billy Baber?

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Chris Gamble intercepts Chandler in the endzone. Chandler's third int. today. Half-time, Carolina 20, Rams 7

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 04:02 PM
The nearly constant booing of the offense by the Donkey crowd makes it difficult to turn away from this game.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:03 PM
The nearly constant booing of the offense by the Donkey crowd makes it difficult to turn away from this game.
:thumb:

cdcox
12-12-2004, 04:05 PM
Reggie Tounge siting!

Just picked off Rothlisberger for the Jets.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:05 PM
Reggie Tongue just put a nice "lick" on Duce Staley.....THEN WHILE I WAS TYPING.....Tongue intercepts Roethlisberger....

damn I've seen a lot of int's today.

the Talking Can
12-12-2004, 04:15 PM
Miami ties it 17-17 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Idiot announcers ddiscussing Taylor's elbow when he clearly got a heel squarely in the nards.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Jerome Bettis THROWS a td to Jeremy Tuman!...10 yard td pass... 10-3 Pittsburgh over Jets.

Otter
12-12-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm calling it now: Pittsburg Steelers are going to win the super bowl.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:25 PM
I'm calling it now: Pittsburg Steelers are going to win the super bowl.
HEY! I called that right after they beat the Patriots.

:p

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 04:26 PM
Tatum Bell out with a strained second level burst.

He's clearly not an every down back.

FloridaChief
Jerome Bettis THROWS a td to Jeremy Tuman!...10 yard td pass... 10-3 Pittsburgh over Jets.

That seals it: Bettis is Batman. He really is.

Otter

Prove it. :D

I don't see any team beating them if they keep playing like this. Jets are throwing eveything they have at them and Pitt just keeps one upping them.

Tough, tough team.

Thig Lyfe
Reggie Tounge siting!

Just picked off Rothlisberger for the Jets.

That guy looks pretty good.

Let's bring him to KC and convert him into a CB.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:28 PM
Prove it. :D

I don't see any team beating them if they keep playing like this. Jets are throwing eveything they have at them and Pitt just keeps one upping them.

Tough, tough team.
I can't prove it...oh well. I still think it's gonna be tough for anyone to beat New England. Pittsburgh will have to do it twice it looks like. Tough to do. If they keep playing like they are though they'll at least get to play at home.

cdcox
12-12-2004, 04:28 PM

I think they will have issues with the Colts, unfortunately. The Steelers' scoring is way down the last several weeks. I don't think they can score 30+ too keep up with Manning and the hankey waivers.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:30 PM
I think they will have issues with the Colts, unfortunately. The Steelers' scoring is way down the last several weeks. I don't think they can score 30+ too keep up with Manning and the hankey waivers.
HOPEFULLY Pittsburgh's defense will make things a little harder than usual for the Colts.....

[fingers crossed smilie]

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:34 PM
10-6 Pittsburgh over the Jets now after a 41 yard Doug Brien FG. 6 plus minutes left in the game.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:41 PM
Bettis 12 yard td run... man o man...point after is good. Steelers 17, Jets 6

Joe Seahawk
12-12-2004, 04:44 PM
HAHA Martz is retarded.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Bettis ran through a two man tackle "attempt" like the defenders weren't even there. Didn't even flinch.

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 04:49 PM
PLUMMERCEPTION!

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:50 PM
PLUMMERCEPTION!
SSSWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!!!!!

4th and Long
12-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Its being challenged.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Pennington intercepted for the third time today. Chris Hope gets this one...it's all but over.

4th and Long
12-12-2004, 04:53 PM
And it's overturned. :cuss:

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Pittsburgh kneeling down. Steelers win 17-6 over Jets. They're ready to hand out division champs t-shirts.

Dr. Facebook Fever
And it's overturned. :cuss:
FFFFVVVVVCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

4th and Long
Congrats to The Burgh. They deserve it this year.

4th and Long
12-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Denver threatening to score. 7:30 left in the 4th.

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Damn. The Donkey faithful are even booing timeouts.

4th and Long
12-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Timeout Denver with 6:59 left. They have 1 timeout left, as do the Phish.

David.
12-12-2004, 04:57 PM
Sweet, if Denver loses I'll be SO happy.

Bob Dole
PLUMMERCEPTION!

4th and Long
PLUMMERCEPTION AGAIN!!! ROFL

cdcox
12-12-2004, 04:58 PM
Could you write a script any more predictable?

David.
12-12-2004, 04:58 PM
ahaha sweet

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 04:59 PM
PLUMMERCEPTION AGAIN!!! ROFL
This is a new one? AWESOME!!!!

Bob Dole
50.8 QB rating for Jake today.

Miles
Awesome...he threw another pick a few plays after the other pick got overturned.

4th and Long
12-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Crap. Miami goes 3 and out. Let pray for a ...

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Awesome...he threw another pick a few plays after the other pick got overturned.
ROCK ON!

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Crap. Miami goes 3 and out. Let pray for a ...
That's beautiful. C'mon Jake...throw another.....

Miles
12-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Its geting more difficult for Broncos fans to say that Plummer just has the occasional horrible game.

Miles
12-12-2004, 05:03 PM
Tampa just tied it up on the Chargers. 21-21

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 05:04 PM
Droughns down.

Here comes Jake!

4th and Long
12-12-2004, 05:05 PM
50 yard attempt. Placed down. Booted Up. its .... good! :banghead:

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 05:05 PM
This is an amazing day for int's... Jerametrius Butler of the Rams just intercepted Jake Delhomme. Carolina still leads St. Louis 20-7, 6:40 left in the game.

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 05:06 PM
Elam makes the 50 yard FG to put enver up by 3...

Dr. Facebook Fever
50 yard attempt. Placed down. Booted Up. its .... good! :banghead:
:cuss:

Dr. Facebook Fever
Elam makes the 50 yard FG to put enver up by 3...
time left....?

David.
12-12-2004, 05:07 PM
3 minutes.....according to NFL gamecast

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 05:09 PM
Hey guys guess what... Dan Morgan just intercepted Chris Chandler AGAIN! Chandler has thrown 6 int's today!!

4th and Long
12-12-2004, 05:10 PM
time left....?
Doent matter now. Miami turns it over on downs at the 2 minute warning. :banghead:

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 05:11 PM
Doent matter now. Miami turns it over on downs at the 2 minute warning. :banghead:
Fuggin morons. Go Chargers...stay two games up.

cdcox
31 rapes Thompson, gets away with it, game over, Broncos eek out a victory over the Dolphins at home.

Miles
Hey guys guess what... Dan Morgan just intercepted Chris Chandler AGAIN! Chandler has thrown 6 int's today!!

Wow. Wonder why Martz hasnt gone to their third QB by now.

Sure-Oz
I didn't know you were allowed to hug a player with your left arm.

4th and Long
12-12-2004, 05:13 PM
I didn't know you were allowed to hug a player with your left arm.
Section 47, paragraph 3, subsection 11: Players who wear orange and blue at home are exempt from illegal contact and pass intererence fouls.

cdcox
12-12-2004, 05:14 PM
SD up 28-21 4:09 left

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Wow. Wonder why Martz hasnt gone to their third QB by now.
Because as usual...he's a total moron. The Rams have turned the ball over 7 times today and are still only down by 13.

4th and Long
(4:18) B.Griese pass intended for M.Clayton INTERCEPTED by D.Edwards at TB 30. D.Edwards for 30 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Penalty on TB, Illegal Formation, declined.

28-21 Sandy Eggo. 4:00 left

Dr. Facebook Fever
SD up 28-21 4:09 left
excellent.

Sure-Oz
Jake Plummer once again proved he is no Trent Green. Big game by big jake!!!

cdcox
12-12-2004, 05:17 PM
Greise fumbles, SD recovers.

Dr. Facebook Fever
Carolina beats St. Louis 20-7. Nick Goings' 4th 100 yard rushing game in a row.

Bob Dole
Thanks to the no-call on a clear PI on 4th down for Miami, the Donkeys hang on for the win.

Bob Dole doesn't give a flip whether it's within the 5 yard limit or not, you can't mug the ****ing receiver while the ball is in the air.

cdcox
12-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Thanks to the no-call on a clear PI on 4th down for Miami, the Donkeys hang on for the win.

Bob Dole doesn't give a flip whether it's within the 5 yard limit or not, you can't mug the ****ing receiver while the ball is in the air.

This is the first time you've seen the Broncos play, isn't it?

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Packers and Lions tied at 13 in 4th qtr at Lambeau. Packers punting.

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 05:20 PM
Packers and Lions tied at 13 in 4th qtr at Lambeau. Packers punting.

Bob Dole is going to be pissed if this snoozer goes to OT and Bob Dole misses Malcolm.

Sure-Oz
12-12-2004, 05:21 PM
It's ok, we can knock their playoff and division chances this sunday!

Dr. Facebook Fever
Bob Dole is going to be pissed if this snoozer goes to OT and Bob Dole misses Malcolm.
I'd love to see Detroit win this thing.

Bob Dole
This is the first time you've seen the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) play, isn't it?

If only...

At least Bob Dole didn't notice any Plummer passes launched from 3 yards beyond the LOS.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 05:23 PM
Arizona WAS getting killed by San Fran...now it's a 3 point game with 2 minutes left.

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 05:25 PM
I'd love to see Detroit win this thing.

Good Eli.

What a choke by Detroit.

cdcox
12-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Pack up by 3 with :02 left.

Bob Dole
12-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Thanks to a Cheek-like 19 yard punt in crunch time, the Packers take the lead for the first time all day with 2 seconds remaining in regulation.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Good Eli.

What a choke by Detroit.
nice.

:shake:

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-12-2004, 05:55 PM
SF beats Arizona in OT....like anyone cares.