PDA

View Full Version : When is the search feature coming back up?

SNR
12-13-2004, 12:59 AM
I'm going insane without it.

|Zach|
12-13-2004, 01:16 AM
Ya it sucks not having it...

|Zach|
12-13-2004, 01:32 AM
Can't we make some kind of team to help out our various problems. There are so many people here with such vast knowlege that would be more than happy to help out.

Logical
12-13-2004, 01:35 AM
I am of the opinion that the BB performance is finally the way it should be, I miss the search function but having the BB working right is worth the loss. If we can get it back someday that would be icing.

|Zach|
12-13-2004, 01:39 AM
I am of the opinion that the BB performance is finally the way it should be, I miss the search function but having the BB working right is worth the loss. If we can get it back someday that would be icing.
But it seems to me we should be able to have both...

I wish I had a better understanding of exactly what the problem was. I just have a hard time believing that we can't fix any problem with the fincancial and knowlege resources of Planateers.

DenverChief
12-13-2004, 01:41 AM

Hey I have FFL threads I need to bring back up to rub it in to some people....they said my drafts were poor and my teams are 12-1 and 10-3 :harumph:

Rausch
12-13-2004, 01:47 AM
Hey I have FFL threads I need to bring back up to rub it in to some people....they said my drafts were poor and my teams are 12-1 and 10-3 :harumph:

No one will take you seriously as long as you quote frenchmen... :harumph:

DenverChief
12-13-2004, 01:49 AM
No one will take you seriously as long as you quote frenchmen... :harumph:

Logical is a frog?:cuss:

Rausch
12-13-2004, 01:55 AM
Logical is a frog?:cuss:

Of course not. But Voltaire is...

DenverChief
12-13-2004, 01:56 AM
Of course not. But Voltaire is...

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh....check it out now

Rausch
12-13-2004, 01:58 AM
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh....check it out now

He's.....still french... :spock:

DenverChief
12-13-2004, 01:59 AM
He's.....still french... :spock:

you are calling yourself french?

elvomito
12-13-2004, 02:00 AM
But it seems to me we should be able to have both...

I wish I had a better understanding of exactly what the problem was. I just have a hard time believing that we can't fix any problem with the fincancial and knowlege resources of Planateers.