PDA

View Full Version : MNF Injury Report

Bob Dole
12-13-2004, 06:46 AM
Chiefs

OUT: DE Vonnie Holliday (groin); RB Holmes (knee).
DOUBTFUL: C Chris Bober (toe).
QUESTIONABLE: LB Monty Beisel (calf); RB Omar Easy (knee); G Will Shields (foot); S Greg Wesley (hamstring); TE Kris Wilson (ankle); S Jerome Woods (knee).
PROBABLE: DT John Browning (groin); QB Green (ribs); WR Dante' Hall (shoulder); DT Junior Siavii (ankle).

Titans

OUT: LB Rocky Calmus (hamstring); T Brad Hopkins (hand); CB Samari Rolle (knee); S Lance Schulters (foot); CB Andre Woolfolk (wrist).
QUESTIONABLE: LB Rocky Boiman (calf); RB Brown (toe); DT Carter (flu); CB Rich Gardner (toe); DE Carlos Hall (knee/finger); DT Albert Haynesworth (elbow); P Craig Hentrich (neck); DT Rien Long (knee); QB McNair (sternum); T Fred Miller (ankle); LB Cody Spencer (abdomen); DT Randy Starks (knee).

Braincase
12-13-2004, 07:04 AM
But who on the Tits defense is a free-agent after the season?

Always Charger
12-13-2004, 09:25 AM
Hi guys, one question, who´s your starting RB for todays game??

Good luck ag the Titans, I think you should take this one..

Bob Dole
12-13-2004, 09:37 AM

Blaylock.

Though the indication is that he'll be the RB during the first 2 offensive series, then Johnson will get the 3rd, then they'll decide who to use.

the Talking Can
12-13-2004, 09:38 AM
their defense is wasteed with injuries...we SHOULD light them up

MichaelH
12-13-2004, 09:38 AM
I hope to see Kris Wilson play.

MichaelH
12-13-2004, 09:40 AM

Ours isn't but they'll still put up good numbers. :( :cuss: :deevee:

Wile_E_Coyote
12-13-2004, 09:46 AM

Johnson up against the tits...

~I have no self control :shake:

ChiefsCountry
12-13-2004, 10:21 AM

Our defense could be at full strength and we WOULD get lite up.

the Talking Can
12-13-2004, 10:23 AM
Our defense could be at full strength and we WOULD get lite up.

that's profound

alpha_omega
12-13-2004, 10:54 AM
2 CB's out...could be a big game for Trent

Chiefnj
12-13-2004, 10:58 AM
After looking at Bob Dole's signature I just realized that I want Larry Johnson to do the Ashlee Simpson dance when he scores a TD.

DeepSouth
12-13-2004, 11:06 AM
2 CB's out...could be a big game for Trent
Don't know if it'll really make any difference. New England was using WRs as CBs when the Chiefs played them.

Always Charger
12-13-2004, 12:20 PM
Blaylock.

Though the indication is that he'll be the RB during the first 2 offensive series, then Johnson will get the 3rd, then they'll decide who to use.

Thanks BD......I have Blaylock on my fantasy, need to make 10 pts to go to the playoffs....Also I have the Chefs on my Parlay, need them to win (-1)....

Anyway, I do think you should win this one PLEASE don´t let me down..... :(

ptlyon
12-13-2004, 12:26 PM
Anyway, I do think you should win this one PLEASE don´t let me down..... :(

Hell, they've been letting us down all year. Why should they make an exception for you? ;)

Always Charger
12-13-2004, 12:30 PM
Hell, they've been letting us down all year. Why should they make an exception for you? ;)
:LOL:

ptlyon
12-13-2004, 12:41 PM
:LOL:

BTW - I am rooting for the Bolts to win the division this year. I hate the Donx. I was watching and hoping that they were going to lose that game yesterday.

The only game I care about winning from here on out is next week against the Donx. I hope we beat them and force them out of playoff contention.

A bitter sweet end to a crappy year...

Always Charger
12-13-2004, 12:45 PM
BTW - I am rooting for the Bolts to win the division this year. I hate the Donx. I was watching and hoping that they were going to lose that game yesterday.

The only game I care about winning from here on out is next week against the Donx. I hope we beat them and force them out of playoff contention.

A bitter sweet end to a crappy year...

I hate those Donks....and Shanahan, and Plummer, and Droughns, and Bailey etc, etc.....(I hate even more the Faiders)

They came close to losing yesterday ag the Dolphins, whom without a QB and a RB almost made them pay for being so arrogant. If you win ag the Donkeys and we take the Browns at Cle, we take the division....Wouldn´t it be sweet if you guys fcuk up the donk possibilities for a wild card spot???

I personally would appreciate it very much.

You guys have to win tonight and next week..go Chefs.... (i can´t belive I just said that.... :hmmm: )