PDA

View Full Version : 6 int's in two games and he flipped off the fans,

Tuckdaddy
12-13-2004, 07:33 AM
nice work Shanny. You are so the man for signing for signing that turd. Sharpe is totally right. Plummer just isn't very good. No SB with him running the offense. Maybe they make the playoffs but not a chance they win the first game.

dilligaf
12-13-2004, 07:35 AM
Classy! :harumph:

jspchief
12-13-2004, 07:36 AM
15 INTs in the last eight games. But Plummer sucked in Arizona simply because he wasn't surrounded by talent.

-still waiting for a leopard to change it's spots...

Cochise
12-13-2004, 07:39 AM
If you go over to the drain, half of the membership wants to give him a pass because 'they're all tipped balls'.

Well, how often do you see his receiver have to stop in his route or come back toward the line of scrimmage to get the ball? If the throws weren't always off target the tipped balls wouldn't be such an issue.

D-backs are coached to keep the ball alive by batting it up in the air. He has to find a way to prevent it, whether it's throwing a ball that is right on the money, or throwing it someplace else or into the seats.

The donkey honks might give him a pass because they're 'all tipped balls', but the end result for his team is the same, a turnover.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 07:56 AM
Cochise - all very true. He's had a lot of tipped INTs, some are self inflicted like the Dline tipping them - others are not. In the end, it's a turnover.

He has played poorly the last few games, no denying it. But ... he's not the only one. Bailey is getting a pass from just about everyone and he's played bad just as frequently as Plummer.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-13-2004, 07:58 AM
Sharpe is totally right.
I NEVER wanna hear those words come out of your mouth again young man!

:cuss:

Tuckdaddy
12-13-2004, 08:04 AM
I NEVER wanna hear those words come out of your mouth again young man!

:cuss:
That will be the only time.

Duck Dog
12-13-2004, 08:06 AM
Hell, I flip off Bronco fans all the time.

Rain Man
12-13-2004, 08:52 AM
At least he did it with his right hand. I'm surprised he didn't try it with his left hand and have it get intercepted.