PDA

View Full Version : Fox and Biesel fight. Gun refers to defense as ladies.

Coogs
12-13-2004, 08:58 AM
Heard this on the local sports last night. Didn't see a thread on it, so if it is a repost, sorry.

Apparently after a linebackers meeting the other day, everyone but Biesel and Fox had left the room. They got into a heck of a fight, and fox was kicking the crap out of Biesel. An assistant couldn't get him off. Greg Wesey finally was able to get them apart.

And apparently Gun has taken to calling the defenders as girls and ladies when adressing other personal department people.

Sounds interesting at Arrowhead doesn't it?

morphius
12-13-2004, 08:59 AM
Well, maybe they are finally getting as embarrassed as we are.

the Talking Can
12-13-2004, 08:59 AM
wtf?

on the field is cool, off the field is not cool....what woud they have to fight about, Fox hasn't even played?

the Talking Can
12-13-2004, 09:00 AM
I haven't heard anything on the radio today.

Ebolapox
12-13-2004, 09:00 AM
ROFL

keyaron da MAN!!!

-EB-

Wile_E_Coyote
12-13-2004, 09:03 AM
Roy busted out the wallet

Iowanian
12-13-2004, 09:05 AM
why would anyone cheer the beating of the one LB who has performed at or above his abilities and done everything a fan or the team could ask of him?...especially from a drafted rookie who can't even break this miserable line-up?

Its good to see some fight left in the defense........Its just too bad they aren't showing it on the field.

ROYC75
12-13-2004, 09:06 AM
Roy busted out the wallet

ROFL Damn, Fox isn't smart enough to take out the right man 1st ! ROFL

it does seem odd that 2 backup LB's getting into it . :hmmm:

Iowanian
12-13-2004, 09:07 AM
Beisel isn't the backup when he's not hurt........He's been the starter at 2 of the 3 positions.

Ultra Peanut
12-13-2004, 09:08 AM
This is all a part of Roy Scanlon's plan...

HC_Chief
12-13-2004, 09:13 AM
why would anyone cheer the beating of the one LB who has performed at or above his abilities and done everything a fan or the team could ask of him?...especially from a drafted rookie who can't even break this miserable line-up?

Its good to see some fight left in the defense........Its just too bad they aren't showing it on the field.

No doubt... it's like the people who cheered for that wasted pick Freeman's cheap-shot on Tait in practice. Nice, a frigging BACKUP puts a starter out of commission in a skirmish off the field. Frigging brilliant.

Iowanian
12-13-2004, 09:19 AM
Better yet HC, this one is in a film room...........probably where Beisel was staying late, and pointing out errors on the practice field by the other guy.

Who knows.............I just wish Fox was this "tough", even on Kickoff coverage.

Get back to me when he destroys a wedge, or a Bronco Kick returner.......let alone whiffs live action at LB.

ROYC75
12-13-2004, 09:23 AM
Fox hasn't done much at all, I have seen 1 tackle, I could have missed a couple of more.

Iowanian
12-13-2004, 09:28 AM
Thats still 1 tackle..........while they were fighting, Rich Scanlon was washing their socks and carrying their helmets to the locker room.

MichaelH
12-13-2004, 09:30 AM
That just about sums the season up. The defense has had no aggression or intensity for 12 games but two players decide to kick each other senseless in a meeting. :shake:

Lzen
12-13-2004, 09:30 AM
.....I have seen 1 tackle......could have missed a couple of more.

Said Rich Scanlon. :D

Ultra Peanut
12-13-2004, 09:36 AM
Thats still 1 tackle..........while they were fighting, Rich Scanlon was washing their socks and carrying their helmets to the locker room.ROFL

ROYC75
12-13-2004, 09:38 AM
Thats still 1 tackle..........while they were fighting, Rich Scanlon was washing their socks and carrying their helmets to the locker room.

Come on, let's not go there. If Fox does only have 1 tackle in how many games, that's not very good. What if he has 2 or 3 tackles ?

Rich had 2 in his 1st game and 0 his next. The average has to be better.

I'm not going to argue this, you guys are right. Right ! :rolleyes:

ROYC75
12-13-2004, 09:40 AM
This is all a part of Roy Scanlon's plan...

this thread said nothing about Scanlon, but you brought it up.

I have made it a point not to bring up the name in post, but for some reason you guys can't let it go. :shake:

ROYC75
12-13-2004, 09:41 AM
With Biesel back, chances are he may not get to suit up again......

Why don't you guys give it a break, let it go.

Baby Lee
12-13-2004, 09:47 AM
And apparently Gun has taken to calling the defenders as girls and ladies when adressing other personal department people.
Long, long ago, I recommended requiring the defense to practice in panties and hosiery until they could get their sh!t together.

tomahawk kid
12-13-2004, 09:48 AM
I haven't seen or read this anywhere else.

What local network reported it?

Rain Man
12-13-2004, 09:56 AM
I agree with Iowanian. You hate to see stuff like this, and especially when it involves a guy that's showing some potential. I like Beisel more every time I see him play.

Maybe I'd like Fox at some point, too, but I just haven't seen enough of him.

Coogs
12-13-2004, 10:27 AM
I haven't seen or read this anywhere else.

What local network reported it?

NBC Channel 41.

Leon Liebel (sp) and Jack Harry.

tomahawk kid
12-13-2004, 10:28 AM
NBC Channel 41.

Leon Liebel (sp) and Jack Harry.

Jack Harry huh?

I would take this with a huge grain of salt in that case.

Coogs
12-13-2004, 10:29 AM
No doubt... it's like the people who cheered for that wasted pick Freeman's cheap-shot on Tait in practice. Nice, a frigging BACKUP puts a starter out of commission in a skirmish off the field. Frigging brilliant.

I don't think he is out of commission. But it sounded like Fox was beating up on him pretty good.

I don't like the way things are going at Arrowhead lately.

ChiefsCountry
12-13-2004, 10:30 AM
Wow Chiefs defense have had more hits in fights the last 3 weeks than in our games.

Demonpenz
12-13-2004, 10:31 AM
What i laugh about is how i blasted plummer for throwing so many INT's and they still won, but we could hagve priest score 5 times and TG score twice with green going over 300 yards and we still loose. Man that is funny.

ChiefsCountry
12-13-2004, 10:32 AM
What i laugh about is how i blasted plummer for throwing so many INT's and they still won, but we could hagve priest score 5 times and TG score twice with green going over 300 yards and we still loose. Man that is funny.

That I would blame on our sorry defense.

Coogs
12-13-2004, 10:32 AM
Jack Harry huh?

I would take this with a huge grain of salt in that case.

Take it however you want. Just what LL reported from the Chiefs locker room.

Mr. Laz
12-13-2004, 11:45 AM
I agree with Iowanian. You hate to see stuff like this, and especially when it involves a guy that's showing some potential. I like Beisel more every time I see him play.

Maybe I'd like Fox at some point, too, but I just haven't seen enough of him.
yep