PDA

View Full Version : Need 22 FF Points Tonight!

KCJake
12-13-2004, 12:23 PM
Hey guys, I need 22 Fantasy Football points tonight. I MUST win to make the playoffs. Here are the four players playing on my team tonight.
Trent Green
Larry Johnson
Lawrence Tynes
Shaunard Harts
Do these guys have 22 points in them??? I think so, but im still a little worried.

Nzoner
12-13-2004, 12:25 PM
I'd say it depends on if you're in a td only league or not.

big nasty kcnut
12-13-2004, 12:25 PM
trent and lj yes tynes maybe harts no how do you score points in your league.

alpha_omega
12-13-2004, 12:29 PM
2 Titan CB's out...Green might get it done for ya

KCJake
12-13-2004, 12:34 PM
Here is how my league works. Its the regular, plain old, Yahoo Fantasy Football. TD is worth 6, every 50 yards rushing is worth 5, every 50 yards passing is worth 5. Tackles are worth 1 point. Field goals are 3 points, extra points are worth one. As long as the Chiefs don't get shutout, I think im ok.

Always Charger
12-13-2004, 12:35 PM
I think Blaylock will get the load......and the td...

(I have him in my FF, and also need to win by 10....)

Brock
12-13-2004, 12:37 PM
I also need 20 something points. But I have Derrick Mason and Erron Kinney going tonight. So I'm pretty sure I'll win.

Nzoner
12-13-2004, 12:53 PM
I'm up by 7.4 and playing mah mrs this weekend.

She has Blaylock and Kennison,I have Gonzo and Brown if he plays.

headsnap
12-13-2004, 12:53 PM
going into last night's game in my CBS league, I was 5 points behind had Portis and Tony Gonzalez to go up against my opponents McNabb and Owens. I was a bit worried because I needed the win to get a wildcard spot. Portis had a good night, and now all I need from TG is one point. :)

Always Charger
12-13-2004, 12:59 PM
She has Blaylock..... .

:clap:

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 01:03 PM
I'm in round 1 of the playoffs... leading by 6 points.

I have WR Mason and the other guy has RB Blaylock. I don't care if KC wins by 50 .... I just need LJ to do it. I also need Mason to get a TD and decent yardage.

Freaking Manning and Muhammad were 2 yards away from their respective yardage bonuses. I could have used that 12 points. I really hate close games coming down to MNF.

HC_Chief
12-13-2004, 01:09 PM
Trent will get you 20, no problem. Considering each TD thrown by Trent is followed by a Tynes XP ('cept when the lil faggot misses), you should get 22 with room to spare.

duncan_idaho
12-13-2004, 01:17 PM
I need a total of 15 points from Blaylock and Mason to avoid the dreaded No. 4 spot in my league's playoff...

Guy No. 1 has Peyton... would much rather not face him in the first round.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 01:18 PM
I need a total of 15 points from Blaylock and Mason to avoid the dreaded No. 4 spot in my league's playoff...

I hope Mason gets it all for you ... I need him to do well while Blaylock does nothing.

Duck Dog
12-13-2004, 01:23 PM
I need 8.3 points from Morton to make the playoffs. A couple of catches and a TD locks it for me.

duncan_idaho
12-13-2004, 01:23 PM
I think Mason will get it... though if I'd simply started Darrell Jackson, it wouldn't even be a consideration now.

I'm figuring about 12 points from Mason and I'm gravy. Blaylock should be good for at least 3

Duck Dog
12-13-2004, 01:24 PM

The person I must beat tonight has Payton on her roster. If I win, she is out and no Payton in the playoffs.

morphius
12-13-2004, 01:26 PM
3 of my leagues are already in playoff's, one I missed the playoff's in a points tie breaker, head to head we both won one. So that was a bit painful.

The other 2 I made the playoff's, one game I have already won, the other I will lose if Kennison gets 7 yards receiving and doesn't fumble. Of course the one I did win on, I have to face Rednfeisty next week, and the way her team has been playing, she is going to kill me.

Nzoner
12-13-2004, 01:31 PM
3 of my leagues are already in playoff's, one I missed the playoff's in a points tie breaker, head to head we both won one. So that was a bit painful.

The other 2 I made the playoff's, one game I have already won, the other I will lose if Kennison gets 7 yards receiving and doesn't fumble. Of course the one I did win on, I have to face Rednfeisty next week, and the way her team has been playing, she is going to kill me.

At least it's nice to know you have a chance.I'm still brooding about having my game overturned by our commish last week on that Balt (offensive/defensive who the hell knows)td that all but ended my play-off hopes. :mad:

morphius
12-13-2004, 01:41 PM
At least it's nice to know you have a chance.I'm still brooding about having my game overturned by our commish last week on that Balt (offensive/defensive who the hell knows)td that all but ended my play-off hopes. :mad:
The one league I didn't make the playoff's, 2 weeks ago, all of the guys players who I was tied with were done playing on Sunday, and the guy he was playing had Tory Holt left and beat him by like 1.7 points. Tuesday morning his points grew by 2, which essentially knocked me out of the playoff's, so yeah, I kind of feel your pain.

KCJake
12-13-2004, 01:41 PM
What happened?

Eleazar
12-13-2004, 01:43 PM
I need 22 or something like that, but have Trent Green going. Other guy has Bennett.

Rain Man
12-13-2004, 02:02 PM
Shaunard Harts will get that all by himself. Shaunard Harts will not let you down.

HC_Chief
12-13-2004, 02:03 PM
heh, gotta love those backup free safetys when it comes to fantasy football! :thumb:

KCJake
12-13-2004, 02:26 PM
heh, gotta love those backup free safetys when it comes to fantasy football! :thumb:
Harts should start tonight, right? I've lost plenty of games by 1-3 points. I bet Harts gets 2-4 tackles tonight, that could be the difference in a W or a L.

Nzoner
12-13-2004, 03:50 PM
What happened?

Ed Reed intercepted a Carson Palmer pass,ran 20+ yards,then fumbled then McCallister picked up the fumble and took it to the house.

The NFL rules say this is an offensive td and our fantasy service ruled it as such,however,after calling for a vote which I happened to only be losing by a 5-4 count our commish stops the vote and rules it defensive thus I lost my game.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 03:58 PM
Ed Reed intercepted a Carson Palmer pass,ran 20+ yards,then fumbled then McCallister picked up the fumble and took it to the house.

The NFL rules say this is an offensive td and our fantasy service ruled it as such,however,after calling for a vote which I happened to only be losing by a 5-4 count our commish stops the vote and rules it defensive thus I lost my game.

Here is how NFL.com scored it:

TD Chris McAlister, 64 Yd fumble return (Matt Stover kick is good), 2:53.

We use CBS.sportsline and it appears it counted as a defensive TD last week for the guy. We state in our rules that CBS.sportsline is the official scoring source, followed by NFL.com - just in case there's an issue like this one.

But, NFL.com shows it as a defensive TD ... you got screwed. It doesn't look like a Bengal touched it after Reed dropped it and McAllister picked it up, right? So, there was no "change of possession".

Nzoner
12-14-2004, 12:58 AM
Mah mrs won our game by 6/10ths of a point on that last Kennison td.

7 yards Chris Brown,that's all I needed ya pvssy.

David.
12-14-2004, 01:01 AM
I need 22 or something like that, but have Trent Green going. Other guy has Bennett.

you poor poor bastard

David.
12-14-2004, 01:01 AM
I was down 16 points and I had LJ and Tynes. LJ bailed me out :Pimp: Which moves me from 4th to third going into the playoffs.