PDA

View Full Version : Most Disgusting thing you have ever seen or smelled

ChiefsFire
12-13-2004, 05:48 PM
Whats the grossest,nastiest,most stomach-turning thing you have ever seen??

Mine would be working a motor vehicle accident where a rather "hefty" woman was driving a small compact car that rear-end an 18wheeler at highspeeds.
Walked up to this severly crumpled car to discover this womans stomach had litterally exploded from the impact with the steeringwheel.

If the sight wasnt bad enough,the smell was.When guts explode,they stink.
Best described as the smell a trashtruck emits on a longhot summer day of picking up dead ass.

Logical
12-13-2004, 05:51 PM
I just thought I would visit before this thread became too gross. I saw a guys brain splattered all over the pavemint and watched my stepdad scoop it back into his head.

ENDelt260
12-13-2004, 05:52 PM
Hey, look... it's almost dinnertime.

Count Alex's Losses
12-13-2004, 05:53 PM
Oh...when milk goes bad, I guess. I took a huge gulp.

That grossed me out more than when I was bailing shitty water from a toilet...I'm weird.

Baby Lee
12-13-2004, 05:54 PM
My uncle worked rehab on Section 8 housing in Louisiana. One summer, I went along to a quiet little house he was about to start rehabbing. Most unassuming looking home, nothing dropping or otherwise out of place from the outside. Went inside, and they had bug bombed the previous day. There was literally a carpet of dead cockroaches throughout the house. You couldn't even make out the color of the carpet. They just rolled the carpet up and took it to the dump to burn.

Donger
12-13-2004, 05:55 PM
A buddy and I dug up a corpse in high school.

It was pretty stinky.

Inspector
12-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Taco John.

That's some strooong smell, I tell ya what...

Jenson71
12-13-2004, 05:56 PM
There was this deaf kid I used to know. He's face was really really fugged up. Like one side of his face looked smashed in and he had craters on another side. Everyone said he was really nice too. Bullshit he was nice. I hated it when people gave me that "oh this kid is so nice...he's dead and he's a freak...let's pretend we love him." The freak was meaner than hell.

Demonpenz
12-13-2004, 06:02 PM
my freaking headphones i workout with

Bowser
I had to deliver to the Kansas City turd factory, where all the gangsta's poo comes to get recycled, or whatever they do with it. It didn't smell like shit, or even rotten shit, it just smelled. It was a funk that seeped into my skin and was there for a good hour or so after I left. And it grossed me out that some fat woman was sitting at a table eating a bologna sandwich while on her break, seemingly oblivious.

And I saw a Lab Retriever get ran over by an 18 wheeler. That was disgusting.

stumppy
When I was welding rail my crew was working down in Texarkana. We were out in the middle of nowhere, it was August, the temp was way over 100. Someones hog had got out and tried to cross the tracks when a train was coming. This 500 lb hog had his guts ripped open from butthole to his neck. He'd been sitting there on the side of the tracks for 3 to 4 days baking in the sun. It was down in this little ravine, no wind, just a nice little 1/4 mile stretch of tracks for the smell to hang in. At least half a dozen of the crew were puking there guts up. Then they had to scoop him all up with shovels and haul it off.:Lin:

ChiefsFire
12-13-2004, 06:04 PM
When I was welding rail my crew was working down in Texarkana. We were out in the middle of nowhere, it was August, the temp was way over 100. Someones hog had got out and tried to cross the tracks when a train was coming. This 500 lb hog had his guts ripped open from butthole to his neck. He'd been sitting there on the side of the tracks for 3 to 4 days baking in the sun. It was down in this little ravine, no wind, just a nice little 1/4 mile stretch of tracks for the smell to hang in. At least half a dozen of the crew were puking there guts up. Then they had to scoop him all up with shovels and haul it off.:Lin:

nothin worse than the smell of sunbaked death :thumb:

KcMizzou
12-13-2004, 06:18 PM
My uncle worked rehab on Section 8 housing in Louisiana. One summer, I went along to a quiet little house he was about to start rehabbing. Most unassuming looking home, nothing dropping or otherwise out of place from the outside. Went inside, and they had bug bombed the previous day. There was literally a carpet of dead cockroaches throughout the house. You couldn't even make out the color of the carpet. They just rolled the carpet up and took it to the dump to burn. Gah...

Roaches really, really creep me out....

Mr. Kotter
12-13-2004, 06:21 PM
Burnt human flesh. Seriously. :(

Rausch
12-13-2004, 06:22 PM
Gah...

Roaches really, really creep me out....

Ditto...I can't handle roaches... :shake:

Bob Dole
12-13-2004, 06:24 PM
Admit it. You were inspired by this thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106277).

booger
12-13-2004, 06:25 PM
A buddy and I dug up a corpse in high school.

It was pretty stinky.
dare I ask Why you dabbled in the grave robbing career?

OmahaChief
12-13-2004, 06:48 PM
Worse thing I have smelled is a floater that washed up out of the Missouri river on a buddy of mine's land. They figured it had been in the water a couple of weeks and let me tell ya, it was rank.

ChiefsCountry
12-13-2004, 07:06 PM
Admit it. You were inspired by this thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106277).

That is what I was thinking.

Rausch
12-13-2004, 07:08 PM
dare I ask Why you dabbled in the grave robbing career?

Ever notice that William Bartee can't turn his head?...

ChiefsCountry
12-13-2004, 07:12 PM
The most disgusting thing I have ever smelled would be our defense bc they sure stink.

Ugly Duck
12-13-2004, 07:46 PM
Whats the grossest,nastiest,most stomach-turning thing you have ever seen??The Chiefs. Thay come into our stadium every year. Its horrid.

Bowser
12-13-2004, 07:47 PM
The Chiefs. Thay come into our stadium every year. Its horrid.

Coming from you, that statement is absolute gold!

ROFL

Ugly Duck
12-13-2004, 07:52 PM
Coming from you, that statement is absolute gold!

ROFLYeah... well... our draft pick is higher than yours!! Hah!!

Spott
12-13-2004, 09:56 PM
The worst thing I ever smelled was my ex-wife. A cross between dirty socks and dead fish that has been sitting in the sun for 3 days.

Braincase
12-13-2004, 10:31 PM
I can't believe that after 20 some odd posts nobody said it...

"Your mom"

OK, back to the game.

ChiefsFanatik88
12-13-2004, 10:47 PM
Watching fear factor.
Gruesome sports injuries {Bo Jackson, Assorted compound broken bones, etc..}

Iowanian
12-13-2004, 10:49 PM
I once went into a rental house the owner was considering burning down.

The tennent had had the water shut off for months, there were diapers piled higher than my head in corners of 2 rooms, the toilet, a bucket, and the bathtub were crapped Fuller than capacity.

That smelled about as bad as my finger after a date with a Broncofan's mother.

big nasty kcnut
12-13-2004, 10:50 PM
jake plummer pro football career

Rain Man
12-13-2004, 10:51 PM
Burnt human flesh. Seriously. :(

It doesn't smell like steak? That's kind of disappointing.

I'd have to go with 'our defense.' Both sight and smell.

SBK
12-13-2004, 10:56 PM
I once went into a rental house the owner was considering burning down.

The tennent had had the water shut off for months, there were diapers piled higher than my head in corners of 2 rooms, the toilet, a bucket, and the bathtub were crapped Fuller than capacity.

That smelled about as bad as my finger after a date with a Broncofan's mother.

Meth lab?

Iowanian
12-13-2004, 10:57 PM
Probably.

I had a friend whose colostomy bag broke in his car while we were driving.

I think that takes the cake.

OPChief
12-13-2004, 10:59 PM
Our secondary. Our 3rd and long defense. :banghead:

SBK
12-13-2004, 11:00 PM
Probably.

Sick man. I had a buddy who was drinking too late and puked all over the inside of his car, down the door, down the vents and everything. He didn't have time to wash it the next day before work so his car sat out and baked on a day that was over 100 degrees, that was bad, but come on, bag o poo.....:BLVD:

Mr. Kotter
12-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Probably.

You've GOT to be kidding; otherwise, you win.... :banghead:

ROFL

booger
12-14-2004, 12:05 AM
Ever notice that William Bartee can't turn his head?...
Yes, of course. Not sure what you are getting at.

elvomito
12-14-2004, 12:22 AM
ive got something infinitely worse:

you know when you cook some hamburgers.... and you pour the grease into that special glass jar that you keep hidden somewhere?

well, imagine over the course of 6 months, it gets a little full, and summer hits. we had no a/c, so its sitting under the kitchen counter, cooking, marinating, fermenting.

POP

the heat must have made it burst. but we didn't know. all we knew was that the trash was smelling terrible for some reason. so we changed the trash. no good. washed out the trash can. no good.

then we find the jar. and my roomate picks it up to throw it away.
little did he know it was covered with the oozing cooked animal fat and it had touched his skin and dripped onto his shoes and pants.
what was even worse is what was under that initial top floating skin of the liquid. reminds me of the bowl of oatmeal in "the golden child" when they toched it, blood was underneath. well this was putrid. to dispose of it, we had to pour it into an open tupperware container and set it at the end of the block. it was too bad to have anywhere near the house.
and washing didn't help his hand or his clothes, he had to throw them away, not the hand though, he just had to deal with that. sorta like when you get "nasty" or "twangy" "box" juice all over your fingers... just gotta let it wear off.

if you wanna get revenge on someone, this stuff will do the trick. like nasty napalm