PDA

View Full Version : good poker sight

cheeeefs
12-13-2004, 06:03 PM
I found this last night, ended up playing until 10AM. It has texas hold-em 7 (I think) other poker games and blackjack

www.tigergaming.net

I was up down all around last night, sometimes it can be hard to find a table that will play good poker, but I got on an 8 hour run at a table with some pretty good people. It was my first time actually playing Texas hold-em and I didn't do too bad. I was at a high rollers table, 10 full we had 5 of us that stayed at the table while fodder kept filling the other 5 seats and leaving, we all had above 50 grand and the chip leader had 110 grand. I had pocket sixes with a six on the board and only a pair of twos no flush or straight draws. So on the last hand I go all in thinking I'm golden. pot is 125k and I lose, dude had pocket 8's with an 8 on the board... we both had a full boat but his was dueces over eights. sucked.

my suggestion is to stay away from the low stakes tables, they are full of shitty players and poker dynamics aren't the same there.

go straight to a big money table and keep quiet till you get a good flop you can't lose, go all in and the big money guys won't resist the temptation to glean easy cash of a noob. that will build your bank to about 4500 and you can start widdleing away till you are the fat stack, or at least one of them. Once your the fat stack it's easy to push people around.

Ari Chi3fs
12-13-2004, 09:48 PM
whatever noob.

Ari Chi3fs
12-13-2004, 09:49 PM
...said the man who joined a year after. sorry man, you just seem like a noob.