|Zach|
12-13-2004, 11:58 PM
GLORY BE TO KAWIKA!

Coach
12-13-2004, 11:59 PM
PRAISE KAWIKA!

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 12:01 AM
KAWIKA MITCHELL USES A RATTLE SNAKE FOR A CONDOM.

I ONCE SAW HIM SCISSOR KICK ANGELA LANSBURY.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 12:02 AM
Oh sheesh, anybody could have ran that one, he was actually in the right place for a change.

David.
12-14-2004, 12:02 AM
BOW DOWN TO KAWIKA THE ROYS ARE WRONG

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 12:03 AM

Now yur dreaming.......

Count Alex's Wins
12-14-2004, 12:03 AM

Rich Scan"holdingpenalty"lon

2bikemike
12-14-2004, 12:05 AM
I have to admit I have been a big Kawika basher but he is actually getting better IMHO.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 12:05 AM
Rich Scan"holdingpenalty"lon

Jumping (offsides) Jack Mitchell ?

Kawika ( the wiff ) Mitchell....

Got anymore ?

Chan93lx50
12-14-2004, 12:06 AM
Oh sheesh, anybody could have ran that one, he was actually in the right place for a change.

I agree with ya Roy!

MLB needs to be a leader, and Kawika is far from it!

Count Alex's Wins
Kawika had TWO recovered fumbles and a forced fumble to go with his TD.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

|Zach|
2 turnovers thanks to our starting MLB for the Kansas City Chiefs!

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 12:07 AM
Got anymore ?
For you? Mr. Mitchell.

AZChief
12-14-2004, 12:08 AM
Kavicka made a nice play but he is a terrible middle linebacker...

ROYC75
Kawika had TWO recovered fumbles and a forced fumble to go with his TD.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got the game on tape, for every good play Mitchell made, I can show you 3 or 4 bad ones.

Mitchell is a good ST's player and backup player, he is not a leader.

|Zach|
Kavicka made a nice play but he is a terrible middle linebacker...
Sadly he is the best MLB we have right now.

David.
12-14-2004, 12:09 AM
I got the game on tape, for every good play Mitchell made, I can show you 3 or 4 bad ones.

Mitchell is a good ST's player and backup player, he is not a leader.

and in that 15 minutes I'm sure you went over it and know the ratio of good to bad plays. I mean..you ARE older than we are, so you MUST know more about football right?

Count Alex's Wins
12-14-2004, 12:10 AM
Sadly he is the best MLB we have right now.

And next year is his breakout year.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Skip Towne
12-14-2004, 12:11 AM
Yeah, other than the TD, Mitchell got his name calle ONCE tonight. I was keeping track on the game thread if you care to check it. Mitchell, Fajita and Biesel all got their name called ONCE. How sad is that? Yeah, we won but we gave up 38 points.

David.
12-14-2004, 12:12 AM
Yeah, other than the TD, Mitchell got his name calle ONCE tonight. I was keeping track on the game thread if you care to check it. Mitchell, Fajita and Biesel all got their name called ONCE. How sad is that? Yeah, we won but we gave up 38 points.

....he had 3 fumble recoveries didn't he? One forced. I think your hearing aid may be turned down ROFL :p

Rain Man
12-14-2004, 12:13 AM
Official stats.

DEFENSE
T-A SCK INT FF
S. Fujita 9-3 0.0 0 0
S. Harts 7-4 0.0 0 1
E. Warfield 7-1 0.0 0 0
W. Bartee 5-1 0.0 0 0
M. Beisel 5-2 1.0 0 0
W. Pile 5-2 0.0 0 0
J. Browning 4-1 1.0 0 0
J. Allen 3-1 1.0 0 0
Q. Caver 3-1 0.0 0 0
L. Dalton 3-0 1.0 0 0
K. Mitchell 3-3 0.0 0 1
D. McCleon 2-0 0.0 0 0
J. Siavii 2-1 0.0 0 0
R. Sims 1-0 1.0 0 0

Count Alex's Wins
12-14-2004, 12:14 AM
I don't care who's name was being called..our run defense in the second half was outstanding. Maybe if we could cover someone...sheesh.

Rain Man
12-14-2004, 12:15 AM
Wow. Hicks never even showed up. When are we going to start Wilkerson over there? Or Browning?

Coach
12-14-2004, 12:16 AM
Wow. Hicks never even showed up. When are we going to start Wilkerson over there? Or Browning?

Wilkerson has gotten some playing time, did get some pressure, but didn't really do much, other than I think one of the PF roughing the QB.

The only thing Hicks showed up was that one holding aganist the TE.

Count Alex's Wins
12-14-2004, 12:16 AM

Hicks is crap. 3 sacks all year. Decent against the run, horrible pass rusher.

I'm convinced Wilkerson is garbage too.

AZChief
12-14-2004, 12:17 AM
I agree b/c of the injuries Mitchell may be the best we've got but he's clearly not the future. This defense needs so much help...I feel the main needs are a corner and a middle linebacker.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 12:17 AM
I don't care who's name was being called..our run defense in the second half was outstanding. Maybe if we could cover someone...sheesh.

And why was that ?

Think about it before you answer .

Chan93lx50
12-14-2004, 12:18 AM

Hicks is as slow as a turtle!

The plays seem to run right by him.

David.
12-14-2004, 12:19 AM
And why was that ?

Think about it before you answer .

no consistent pass rush, and horrid coverage by our CB's? It's not like it was TE's burning us. It was WR's on fade and deep routes. That's not LB territory, that's CB and S territory.

Skip Towne
12-14-2004, 12:21 AM
....he had 3 fumble recoveries didn't he? One forced. I think your hearing aid may be turned down ROFL :p
OK wiseass, I saw Mitchell make a tackle and his name wasn't called. I don't know who did what, I'm talking about how many times his name was called by the announcers. So you can shut the f*ck up now.

David.
12-14-2004, 12:22 AM
OK wiseass, I saw Mitchell make a tackle and his name wasn't called. I don't know who did what, I'm talking about how many times his name was called by the announcers. So you can shut the f*ck up now.

oh, well you didn't SAY that :D

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 12:24 AM
no consistent pass rush, and horrid coverage by our CB's? It's not like it was TE's burning us. It was WR's on fade and deep routes. That's not LB territory, that's CB and S territory.

Brown didn't play the 2nd half, after rumbling for 91 in the 1st half. Smith was running and Ten.was passing the ball more.

Again, any team we play can pick the poision they want to administer it to us, Pass or Run..... either one.

alanm
12-14-2004, 12:25 AM
I agree b/c of the injuries Mitchell may be the best we've got but he's clearly not the future. This defense needs so much help...I feel the main needs are a corner and a middle linebacker.Think Barret Ruud-MLB-Nebraska :thumb:

Skip Towne
12-14-2004, 12:25 AM
I'm not on Roy's side with Scanlon but Mitchell is a poor excuse for a MLB. On that first pass play where there was nobody within ten yards of the receiver for the TD, Mitchell was clear on the other side of the field (In run support?). Talk about being totally faked out, Mitchell is a joke.

HolmeZz
12-14-2004, 12:26 AM
Yeah, Kawika running back a meaningless touchdown at the end of game TOTALLY makes up for every time he's sucked this season.

David.
12-14-2004, 12:27 AM
okay, okay, okay, I'm not saying Mitchell is a solid pro by any means. But he's the best we got now, so we have to stand by him :shrug:

Skip Towne
oh, well you didn't SAY that :D
MU hasn't done a thing for your reading comprehension now has it?

ChiefsCountry
Mitchell had a good game tonight, but I hope he ends up like Bartee after the season, without a job.

HolmeZz
12-14-2004, 12:30 AM
Don't think we'll be able to get DJ, CC. :(

Count Alex's Wins
12-14-2004, 12:32 AM
HE RUNS LIKE BARRY SANDERS

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/TNMH112121401_1024x768.jpg

royr17
12-14-2004, 12:33 AM
**** KAWIKA MITCHELL, HE ****ING SUCKS !!!

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 12:34 AM
HE RUNS LIKE BARRY SANDERS

ROFL ROFL ROFL :shake:

David.
12-14-2004, 12:35 AM

jesus, could you come off sounding any more bitter?

ChiefsCountry
12-14-2004, 12:36 AM
Don't think we'll be able to get DJ, CC. :(

Yeah I know. Hartwell, Barber, and Fujita will make a nice LB core though :)

|Zach|
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Skip Towne
When has Hicks ever showed up? I haven't heard his name called yet this year.

royr17
12-14-2004, 12:39 AM

Laughing My ****ing Ass Off, you are a ****ing dumbass, the only reason the run defense is good this year is because teams are passing on us more than running the ball, hell when brown went out they put in Smith, is smith a running back like brown ? I dont think so.

The only reason our run defense is good this year is because teams are passing more against us than they are running, so all you dumbasses need to think about what you say before posting something like that.

If we had a good pass defense than we would be getting trounced by the run but we are not. Think about what you saying again.

ChiefsCountry
12-14-2004, 12:45 AM
When has Hicks ever showed up? I haven't heard his name called yet this year.

Remember Hicks :holdman: to :deevee: and CeePee

Count Alex's Wins
12-14-2004, 12:47 AM
If we had a good pass defense than we would be getting trounced by the run but we are not. Think about what you saying again.

I saw the Titans TRYING to pick up a 1st down at the end but they couldn't.

Pants
12-14-2004, 01:53 AM
I saw the Titans TRYING to pick up a 1st down at the end but they couldn't.

Why are you replying to that retard, JBret?

Count Alex's Wins
12-14-2004, 01:55 AM
Why are you replying to that retard, JBret?

I don't mind shooting down his incredibly pathetic reasoning.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 01:56 AM
The only reason our run defense is good this year is because teams are passing more against us than they are running, so all you dumbasses need to think about what you say before posting something like that.

Like when Tomlison had a whopping 21 attempts yet only 46 yards rushing?

grandllama
12-14-2004, 03:15 AM

Ok, dumbass, now I've got to take GoatCheese's side of things (actually happens more often than I'll admit... kid knows football).

Use your own f*cking logic. Teams are passing because they can't f*cking run against us. Teams choose the path of least resistance.

royr17
12-14-2004, 03:18 AM
Yall can dog me all you want but the run defense isnt any better, ask yourself than why do teams pass more on us more than they run, because our pass defense sucks, if they was to run it on us and not give up cause pass defense was good then we wouldnt be as good against the run.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 03:20 AM
Yall can dog me all you want but the run defense isnt any better, ask yourself than why do teams pass more on us more than they run, because our pass defense sucks, if they was to run it on us and not give up cause pass defense was good then we wouldnt be as good against the run.
So how do you explain LT's rushing stats against us. That is alot of attempts and not a lot of yards. Go ask your dad what he thinks about that and come back to type it out and pass it off as your own opinion. Hurry...

Rausch
12-14-2004, 03:20 AM
Uh, sorry....KM still sucks...

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 03:22 AM
I agree...its a rough position having him as the best MLB on our active roster.

Count Alex's Wins
12-14-2004, 03:25 AM

Running is easier than passing. Why would a coach force his QB to throw downfield if he can simply get 200 yards rushing by handing it off like last year?

grandllama
12-14-2004, 03:34 AM

I thought you were a KM pimp?

Ultra Peanut
12-14-2004, 07:06 AM
KAWIKA FEVA!!!!!!!!!

Oh sheesh, anybody could have ran that one, he was actually in the right place for a change.Look everyone, it's Mini-Vlad!

Ultra Peanut
12-14-2004, 07:09 AM
**** KAWIKA MITCHELL, HE ****ING SUCKS !!!Shut up, you TROLL!

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 08:17 AM
I don't mind shooting down his incredibly pathetic reasoning.

Actually, he's dead on, our run D does still suck, so does our pass D. Maybe if you took the rose colored glasses off, you could see this.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 08:25 AM
Ok, dumbass, now I've got to take GoatCheese's side of things (actually happens more often than I'll admit... kid knows football).

Use your own f*cking logic. Teams are passing because they can't f*cking run against us. Teams choose the path of least resistance.

Right now, any team we play can choose the poision they want to adminster to us, run or pass. It's real, we can't stop either. SD, Oakland, and Tn all chose to pass it on us , bigger chunks of yards.

Think about this, the blue print changed last year in the playofffs against Indy. Teams were lining up to run the ball against us untill Manning had a career day. A few teams still ran on us the 1st part of the year, because they knew they could.

Last night, Brown had 91 yards before the half, Bennett was having a career day as well in receptions, we made the Tn. offense look like the 2nd coming of Indianapolis. Brown doesn't play the 2nd half due to injuries, They get away from the run, relied more on the pass, Gun made enough halftime adjustments to slow the pass down some .

Our defense sucks in all areas, who can dispute this ?

Count Alex's Wins
12-14-2004, 08:30 AM
SD, Oakland, and Tn all chose to pass it on us , bigger chunks of yards.

SD handed the ball to LT 21 times. FORTY-SIX YARDS.

Oakland never runs the ball. Not like they could when they tried anyway.

Brown DID have some success against us in the first half. That's been the exception, not the rule. If our run D truly sucked like last year, Antowain Smith would have done more with his 10 carries.

The Titans ran the ball three times at the end of the game and failed to pick up a first down, even when we gave them five free yards. Against a TIRED D that had been on the field for 35 minutes.

Teams are passing on us because our pass defense SUCKS.

Lzen
12-14-2004, 09:30 AM
Ok, Kawika has improved a little this season. But, he's far from a quality starting MLB in the NFL. We either need major improvement from him during the offseason or we need a new MLB. I think even Beisel could do better at that position.

Hey Roy, did you see Scanlon in that punt return? WTF was he trying to do? It looked like he was trying to grab the ball. But I don't believe the Titans had touched it yet. Very close to a turnover and a stupid boneheaded play by Rich.

TEX
12-14-2004, 09:35 AM
Ok, Kawika has improved a little this season. But, he's far from a quality starting MLB in the NFL. We either need major improvement from him during the offseason or we need a new MLB. I think even Beisel could do better at that position.

I agree but IMO we need a new MLB. We have needed one ever since Maz went down. If we give Mitchell time to develop, we;ll be talking about him 3 yeras from now like we're talking about Bartee. It's time the CHIEFS realize that we only have 1 starting quality LB and Fuj couldn't even start on most teams.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 09:54 AM

Hey Roy, did you see Scanlon in that punt return? WTF was he trying to do? It looked like he was trying to grab the ball. But I don't believe the Titans had touched it yet. Very close to a turnover and a stupid boneheaded play by Rich.

You need to watch it again.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 09:57 AM
SD handed the ball to LT 21 times. FORTY-SIX YARDS.

Oakland never runs the ball. Not like they could when they tried anyway.

Brown DID have some success against us in the first half. That's been the exception, not the rule. If our run D truly sucked like last year, Antowain Smith would have done more with his 10 carries.

The Titans ran the ball three times at the end of the game and failed to pick up a first down, even when we gave them five free yards. Against a TIRED D that had been on the field for 35 minutes.

Teams are passing on us because our pass defense SUCKS.

We had good sucess against LT, how much was us and how much was them, who knows. Bree's had a career day over the top. I can give you 1 game......

What about NO ? Duece ?

What about NE ? Cory ?

Again, teams choose where they can best attack us with the offense they have.... some by air, some by land, some by both.

The fact remains, our defense sucks.

Kclee
12-14-2004, 10:03 AM
If teams could run or pass on the D at will, they would choose run. Running the ball would keep our O off the field and keep the clock running. If you think about it, stopping the run is probably what the D does the best. (cause it's not pass D, turnovers, or QB pressure)

Lzen
12-14-2004, 10:10 AM
You need to watch it again.

I will look at it again tonight as I have most of the game on dvr. But why don't you expand on that for me. I really don't know what you mean.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 10:13 AM
If teams could run or pass on the D at will, they would choose run. Running the ball would keep our O off the field and keep the clock running. If you think about it, stopping the run is probably what the D does the best. (cause it's not pass D, turnovers, or QB pressure)

For a team that plays ball control, clock control, yes that is correct. A team like Indy, they pass first, running the ball is a change of pace to them.

I agree anytime you can still run a balanced offense and control the clock, you increase the chances to win.

Old school ball was run, contain the clock, pocession, and win in the long run off of breaks, turnovers...aka Martyball and before his time.

Teams will game plan around where they think they can attack and have the best chance of scoring.

Dartgod
12-14-2004, 10:24 AM
We had good sucess against LT, how much was us and how much was them, who knows.

This is dumb. If it makes our D look good, then it might be something the other team was doing. But if it makes us look bad, then...

Count Alex's Wins
12-14-2004, 10:27 AM
For a team that plays ball control, clock control, yes that is correct. A team like Indy, they pass first, running the ball is a change of pace to them.

Is that why Edjerrin James leads the league in rushing?
ROFL

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 10:29 AM
This is dumb. If it makes our D look good, then it might be something the other team was doing. But if it makes us look bad, then...

Not really, how much was it that we stepped up and stopped the run. Could it have something to do with the way the SD OC called plays ? It brings to mind a question , why did we stop SD and not New Orleans and New England running attack.

Our run D is probally only better due to teams lighting us up with the pass.

Brown was having a very good day running until he went out last night injured .

HC_Chief
12-14-2004, 10:30 AM
He still sucks.

Calcountry
12-14-2004, 12:01 PM
He was arround the loose balls all night, umm, did I just say that?

TRR
12-14-2004, 12:14 PM
I hate Kawika Mitchell. That was the first play he's made, and the TD was completely meaningless. He misses tackle after tackle, and gets eaten up on blitzes up the middle. We have to upgrade at MLB.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 01:15 PM
I will look at it again tonight as I have most of the game on dvr. But why don't you expand on that for me. I really don't know what you mean.

After the ball was touched by a Titan player, jones jumped on the ball because it was loose, my best guess is he thought it was touched by a Chiefs player. Then all the players around it jumped in on a dead ball. Rich didn't jump until the end of the play.

Boneheaded, guess so, he jumped in on a dead ball issue, just like Jones, just like the other Titan players.

Damn sandlot style play , heh.

Really, watch it again, Rich didn't do anything wrong, my best guess is he was thinking it was a loose ball and didn't hear the whistle either.

royr17
01-22-2005, 02:22 PM
bump

KcMizzou
01-22-2005, 02:23 PM
bump Why?

Count Alex's Wins
01-22-2005, 02:24 PM
bump

WTF?

royr17
01-22-2005, 02:25 PM
so we can talk about the future guys, do yall really think Mitchell is gonna turn into a good Middle Linebacker ???

|Zach|
01-22-2005, 02:27 PM
so we can talk about the future guys, do yall really think Mitchell is gonna turn into a good Middle Linebacker ???
We already did. Read this thread you have bumped a million times.

royr17
01-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Forget about it then guys, i was gonna bring up the improvement of Mitchell and think we should stick with him but im not.

Cut Mitchell and Bring in Ed Hartwell, hehe.

|Zach|
01-22-2005, 02:32 PM
Forget about it then guys, i was gonna bring up the improvement of Mitchell and think we should stick with him but im not.

Cut Mitchell and Bring in Ed Hartwell, hehe.
You just brought it up with this post.

philfree
01-22-2005, 05:17 PM
IMO all you Mitchell haters haven't given the guy a fair chance. The last ten games of the 2004 season was Mitchells first chance to spend any time on the field. He had hammy problems in 2003 and missed most of his reps in camp. Then he got thrown to the wolves when Maz went down. This year he injured his ankle and that set him back again. He did get reps in camp though. I could be wrong but in the last ten games of 2004 when he was back starting at MLB he lead the team in tackles and made progress with his play. Also remember that he went from GRobs scheme as a rookie to Guns scheme his second year. Gun has said that in his scheme the LBs have the most difficult time learning and adjusting to his scheme. I'm not saying Mitchell is gonna be a great LB but IMO it's way to early to give up on the guy. Regardless of Mitchells though we still have to pick up some LBs. Maz ain't coming back IMO and Barber won't be ready for the start of camp from what I've read so we have to pick up some LBs. I have no problem with us picking up a FA MLB to be the starter if he's a stud but I'm not giving up on Mitchell. Heck he only played 6 games in 2003 and he has more INTs then Bartee does in 5 years.

PhilFree :arrow:

Wile_E_Coyote
01-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Tampa Bay has cap problems & may part ways with Shelton Quarles because they have Gooch. Quarles is 34..maybe he could rotate with Kivika

philfree
01-23-2005, 02:06 AM
Bump

I figured at least one football thread should be front page. You guys are weak.

PhilFree :arrow: