PDA

View Full Version : I know its a bit early...but have we forgotten our friends in Orange and Blue?

Saulbadguy
12-14-2004, 09:13 AM
Thats right, its Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) week. We will not let them sweep us. We will knock them out of the playoff hunt. We will embarass Champ Bailey, and Larry Johnson will have another career day.

I hate Denver, and you hate Denver. We all really really hate Denver.

Consider this our warcry. Lets rally the troops. A few suggestions for Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) week:

1. http://www.orangemane.com

Laugh at the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) current struggles, and gloat about our recent success. Do not be rational, be a homer.

2. Change your avatar or sig line to reflect our current week. Lets get some spirit, folks.

3. Screw draft picks. We are playing to win, and we WILL win.

4. Go to the game. Don't sell your tickets. Cancel any plans you may have.

5. A "Larry" chant at the game would be great. Lets let this kid know we appreciate his play.

Any and all suggestions are welcome here. Only blatant homerism is allowed. GO CHIEFS! Beat the Broncos Broncos Broncos Broncos!

KCN
12-14-2004, 09:19 AM
4. Go to the game. Don't sell your tickets. Cancel any plans you may have.

To anyone who is considering selling your tickets, please do. I'll buy them. We need that stadium loud and filled with Denver haters, not anyone cheering for draft position.

Coach
12-14-2004, 09:22 AM
To anyone who is considering selling your tickets, please do. I'll buy them. We need that stadium loud and filled with Denver haters, not anyone cheering for draft position.

Agreed. And those of you who didn't show up at the SD game, your ass better be there, cheering your asses off no matter how f*cking cold it is.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-14-2004, 09:24 AM
I have no friends in orange and blue.

TEX
12-14-2004, 09:30 AM
I HATE EVERYTHING that is Denver. I would love nothing more than to ruin their season. That team CHEATS and is the dirtiest team in football bar none.

Broncos

Broncos

Broncos

Broncos

Broncos

KCN
12-14-2004, 09:39 AM
Agreed. And those of you who didn't show up at the SD game, your ass better be there, cheering your asses off no matter how f*cking cold it is.

Hell I was at that game with strep throat (unbeknowst to me at the time but it still didn't feel too good). Couldnt believe all the empty seats :shake:

KCTitus
12-14-2004, 09:41 AM
The Chiefs demonstrated last night that they still cannot stop the QB rollout/bootleg pass to the TE...expect to see a larger dose of this than in any other game KC's faced.

Is it no secret that every team KC has faced has used this one play extensively...

Saulbadguy
12-14-2004, 09:47 AM
The Chiefs demonstrated last night that they still cannot stop the QB rollout/bootleg pass to the TE...expect to see a larger dose of this than in any other game KC's faced.

Is it no secret that every team KC has faced has used this one play extensively...
They did better at it last night IMO.

Coach
12-14-2004, 09:48 AM

I thought so too, especailly when they ran it on Allen's side, since he was the only one near him, generating pressure. The problem is, there's nobody to cover the TE or the RB running out in the flat.

Count Alex's Losses
12-14-2004, 10:01 AM
We're going to beat their asses like a drum.

Amnorix
12-14-2004, 10:04 AM
Go Chiefs!!!

Radar Chief
12-14-2004, 10:05 AM

Me too, particularly when they ran it to Allenís side.

Nzoner
12-14-2004, 10:09 AM
I have no friends in orange and blue.

At the beginning of the season I let a client pick a game to go to.He calls his wife and she picks this one because she's a Donks fan.

Hope I still have a client after Sunday because in the spirit of the season of giving I'm planning on giving his wife hell at the tailgate and game. :D

chiefs4me
12-14-2004, 10:51 AM
My family does not own one single item that is orange,,,not allowed in my house,,,,,,

The donkey's are cheaters and whiners,,,I hope we break someones legs come sunday,,,,,let's all go invade their crappy board.