PDA

View Full Version : Were you one of the thousands...

NewChief
12-14-2004, 10:12 AM
of people trying to do the worm with Morton after his TD :rolleyes:

Madden wouldn't let that worm shit go, would he? He just kept blathering on and on about the worm and what TO would think about the worm. It's like getting your senile grandfather drunk at Thanksgiving then being forced to deal with the rambling stories.

Stinger
12-14-2004, 10:16 AM

Madden wouldn't let that worm shit go, would he? He just kept blathering on and on about the worm and what TO would think about the worm. It's like getting your senile grandfather drunk at Thanksgiving then being forced to deal with the rambling stories.

Didn't he compare it to Mortons martial arts training and that how it started. :rolleyes:

ENDelt260
12-14-2004, 10:30 AM
Didn't he compare it to Mortons martial arts training and that how it started. :rolleyes:
Ha. Yeah, that was my favorite part. "I think that's a martial arts thing."

Taco John
12-14-2004, 10:44 AM
Madden wouldn't let that worm shit go, would he? He just kept blathering on and on about the worm and what TO would think about the worm.

That's because the worm is a stupid endzone dance, and Madden needed to rub it in...

el borracho
12-14-2004, 10:45 AM
I like Madden. He knows football. He loves football. He is entertaining. Would you rather have a robot doing commentary?

Scaga
12-14-2004, 10:45 AM
I tried to get my wife to do the worm last night....
She just rolled over and went to sleep. :banghead:

Duck Dog
12-14-2004, 10:47 AM
I think last night was the first Monday Night game that Al and John didn't blow Favre or Moss on air all night.

Nope last night it was TO. :rolleyes:

bobbything
12-14-2004, 10:53 AM
Ironic...I tried to get my wife to play with my worm last night.

Calcountry
12-14-2004, 11:02 AM

No, but my 7 year old son was, LOL.

Calcountry
12-14-2004, 11:03 AM
I like Madden. He knows football. He loves football. He is entertaining. Would you rather have a robot doing commentary?
Then you had to love Al Michaels quippy pun, "The worm has turned in this game."

Calcountry
12-14-2004, 11:04 AM
She just rolled over and went to sleep. :banghead:
WTF is it with wifes?

I swear to God, marriage is just a victory celebration for them.

Calcountry
12-14-2004, 11:05 AM
Ironic...I tried to get my wife to play with my worm last night.
Key word is TRIED.

Garcia Bronco
12-14-2004, 11:18 AM

I thought that was funny NC.

Chiefnj
12-14-2004, 11:20 AM
I tried to do it on my living room floor but landed on my kids Tonka truck and injured my pelvis.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-14-2004, 11:28 AM
thousands of Chief fans were drinking tequila last night

Calcountry
12-14-2004, 11:29 AM
I tried to do it on my living room floor but landed on my kids Tonka truck and injured my pelvis.
Tell that kid to pick up his toys!!

I can just here you when you landed. "DAMMIT CARL!!!" :banghead: :cuss:

Calcountry
12-14-2004, 11:30 AM
thousands of Chief fans were drinking tequila
Or sipping neat sour mash.