PDA

View Full Version : Kawika Mitchell is great at ...

Pages : 1 [2]

royr17
12-15-2004, 08:05 PM
I BET IT WASNT.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 08:11 PM
I BET IT WASNT.
In highschool he did not play center. He was a long snapper but his position was defensive end. I had to play scout team offensive tackle. So on my right side was Garrison who ended up starting at Nebraska and was all state. The interior lineman by my other shoulders was a guy named James Jack. He was all state in football and was also a 2 time heavyweight state wrestling champion. I still have nightmares of those guys. ROFL ROFL

Count Zarth
12-15-2004, 08:17 PM
and to me it seems like Mitchell isnt doing that so thats why i've been asking for him to be replaced.

This is called "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" syndrome.

Just because someone isn't playing well doesn't mean there is someone better on the roster.

Unfortunately Kawika is the best we have. And he has not even played a full sixteen games yet. He's shown improvement and he needs to keep playing until it's clear he is a total bust (Bartee).

royr17
12-15-2004, 09:09 PM
Umm yea he has played a full 16 games ...

Inspector
12-15-2004, 09:17 PM
At least Wilson did something against the other teams starters in preseason.

I thought he was excellent in that Tom Hanks movie where they got marooned on an island.

I especially loved his character portrayal during the raft scenes.

Count Zarth
12-15-2004, 09:19 PM
Umm yea he has played a full 16 games ...

Most certainly he has not. He played 7 last year and he didn't start this year until the Colts game, so that's 14 games total.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 09:21 PM
I thought he was excellent in that Tom Hanks movie where they got marooned on an island.

I especially loved his character portrayal during the raft scenes.
There was so much intensity in his facial expressions. It was an inspiration.

Inspector
12-15-2004, 09:23 PM
There was so much intensity in his facial expressions. It was an inspiration.

Unfortunately, he's too short and round to play MLB......

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 09:25 PM
Unfortunately, he's too short and round to play MLB......
Inspector....he has not had a chance.

royr17
12-15-2004, 09:27 PM
Who cares, 1 offseason he's injured played 7 games last year had a whole offseason this year to get better and i still see the same thing i saw in him last year.

go bowe
12-15-2004, 09:29 PM
Inspector....he has not had a chance.it's all the coaches fault... ROFL ROFL ROFL

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 09:32 PM
it's all the coaches fault... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Count Zarth
12-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Who cares, 1 offseason he's injured played 7 games last year had a whole offseason this year to get better and i still see the same thing i saw in him last year.

You aren't watching the same football games the rest of us are, then. Kawika was doing good to get a few tackles in a game last year. He was completely lost.

royr17
12-15-2004, 10:33 PM
yes he was, but he may have improved some but he still looks like a lost dog out there to me ...

Count Zarth
12-15-2004, 10:37 PM
yes he was, but he may have improved some but he still looks like a lost dog out there to me ...

Bullcrap. He knows what to do, he's just having troubling doing it.

stevieray
12-15-2004, 10:41 PM
geezus would you two knock it off already about this BS.

notice the board is dead..... :hmmm:

royr17
12-16-2004, 02:27 PM
Im sorry guys but when i see him on the field he looks like a lost dog to me, making plays here every now and than, when he does im glad for him, but when he doesnt he looks completely lost and looks as if he doesnt know what the **** he is doing.

Count Zarth
12-16-2004, 02:37 PM
Im sorry guys but when i see him on the field he looks like a lost dog to me, making plays here every now and than, when he does im glad for him, but when he doesnt he looks completely lost and looks as if he doesnt know what the **** he is doing.

Roy, no one is disagreeing with you.

But Scanlon is no better. If he was, he'd be out there.

royr17
12-16-2004, 02:47 PM
Actually im starting to think Gun is hard headed and goes with who he wants and not who's the best.

I mean Scanlon may not be any better, im just stating the fact that from what i saw of him he looked good to me.

Like I said we really wont ever know until he actually gets on the field and starts producing.

If Mitchell continues to get better than i'll be very happy cause I actually do like the guy as a player, but he gets into a play too quickly and gets picked up on a block easily and is not too good at shedding his blockers.

Thats all im saying.

royr17
12-16-2004, 03:03 PM
Alright Chiefs, If he knows what he's doing and he's having trouble doing it, than it more than likely means that he doesnt have the smarts it takes that a Middle Linebacker needs to have.

Count Zarth
12-16-2004, 03:06 PM
Alright Chiefs, If he knows what he's doing and he's having trouble doing it, than it more than likely means that he doesnt have the smarts it takes that a Middle Linebacker needs to have.

It takes time to develop those things. Once Kawika gets some experience I think he will be better.

If he still sucks midway through next year, I agree he is a lost cause.

Remember, Kyle Boller only recently started "getting it" out in Baltimore.

royr17
12-16-2004, 03:08 PM
ok im going to give the dude another year if not working out, than he's a bust, but you cant teach instincts, they come to you naturally and it appears has if he doesnt have the instincts for the job.

royr17
12-16-2004, 03:15 PM
It takes time to develop those things. Once Kawika gets some experience I think he will be better.

If he still sucks midway through next year, I agree he is a lost cause.

Remember, Kyle Boller only recently started "getting it" out in Baltimore.

How long have we stood by Bartee, Warfield, Wesley and Woods, Hicks, Sims, how long do we have to wait ?

Our window of opportunity is closing now and we aint got time to wait. We've been waiting 34 ****ing years for a super bowl and we are getting tired of waiting.

We need to just see who can play or not and get rid of them and address the whole defense through the draft and free agency. Like I said the time is now and if we dont capatilize on it than our run is over.

ROYC75
12-16-2004, 03:48 PM
III, let it go, as long as DV's bitch ( Mitchel )is playing, esp. with Biesel back,Rich will not see the field on defense.

Let it goooooooooo...........

KC Kings
12-16-2004, 03:54 PM
It could be part of the scheme. Guys that don't have a lot of experience or show that they struggle at times, are sometimes told to hit a lineman everytime which hopefully will stop a hole from being created. I work with a former MLB and when he was with the Cardinals his job every snap was to hit the guard. A 6'4" 250 guy was expected to run at a lineman every play. He said he hated it, but that was their scheme.

royr17
12-16-2004, 05:59 PM
Well the guy struggles quite a bit on the field, you can see it and on the fumbles last week the only reason he got the fumbles is cause he was out of position too.