PDA

View Full Version : Kawika Mitchell is great at ...

Pages : [1] 2

royr17
12-14-2004, 03:19 PM
...absorbing blockers.

He runs right at the Guard every play!

Iowanian
12-14-2004, 03:19 PM
Rich Scanlon is better at absorbing manDongo

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 03:20 PM
Oh man I really got sucked in by that subject header...

You think Roy is gonna say something good about Mitchell then BAM it turns out to be negative.

jiveturkey
I don't think that he's good yet but he seems to be improving (slowly).

Saulbadguy
Kawika Mitchell = 1 TD

Rich Scanlon = 1/4 of a Tackle

Calcountry
...absorbing blockers.

He runs right at the Guard every play!
Thats what Grob told him to do, and he hasn't figured out how to do anything else yet.

Iowanian
he'll be a fine backup.

Deberg_1990
12-14-2004, 03:21 PM
I don't think that he's good yet but he seems to be improving (slowly).

maybe slighty....but not much...his still not "THE" answer at MLB.

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 03:21 PM
Roy, who is better than Kawika Mitchell?

el borracho
12-14-2004, 03:22 PM
http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/09.10.98/gifs/synchroswim2-9836.jpg

royr17
12-14-2004, 03:23 PM
Roy, who is better than Kawika Mitchell?

Me of course. :p

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 03:26 PM
Me of course. :p

Is there a particular linebacker on KC's roster?

HC_Chief
12-14-2004, 03:26 PM
He's not the only one guilty of this. I noticed it at the beginning of the season: our defenders appear to LOOK FOR contact with blockers, rather than look to AVOID blockers.

The trend continues, so I assume that is what they've been taught to do. I have no idea why, however.

Iowanian
12-14-2004, 03:27 PM
maybe Rich Scanlon*

(*had 2 Special teams penalties)

I kind of dig that new Denver lingo

JazzzLovr
12-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Oh man I really got sucked in by that subject header...

You think Roy is gonna say something good about Mitchell then BAM it turns out to be negative.

Hey, shut up, troll. Have some koolaid.*

* Posted just for ENDelt. ;)

royr17
12-14-2004, 03:28 PM
Is there a particular linebacker on KC's roster?

Monty Beisel.

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 03:29 PM
Monty Beisel.

OK, anyone else?

royr17
12-14-2004, 03:31 PM
OK, anyone else?

Fred Jones.
Quinton Caver.
Scott Fujita.
Keyaron Fox.

Cochise
12-14-2004, 03:31 PM
That dumbarse who jumped on the punt last night couldn't hold the jock of Kawika, the one who returned a fumble for a touchdown and nearly picked off another pass.

el borracho
12-14-2004, 03:32 PM
"DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS"

How appropriate.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20030815/sp6.jpg

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 03:32 PM
Fred Jones.
Quinton Caver.
Scott Fujita.
Keyaron Fox.

OK, anyone else in the linebacking corps? Maybe someone from Syracuse?

ENDelt260
12-14-2004, 03:33 PM
ROFL

I can just picture JBret reading III's posts right now... "SAY IT!!! Dammit!! SAY IT!!"

royr17
12-14-2004, 03:35 PM
OK, anyone else in the linebacking corps? Maybe someone from Syracuse?

So your jumping on the bandwagon now ? And yes your just trying to get me to say his name so i see what his name comes up as and I know what its come up as.

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 03:36 PM
So your jumping on the bandwagon now ? And yes your just trying to get me to say his name so i see what his name comes up as and I know what its come up as.

No, I think he changed it back. I'm just wondering who you think is better...

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 03:36 PM
ROFL

I can just picture JBret reading III's posts right now... "SAY IT!!! Dammit!! SAY IT!!"

That's funny.... GoChiefs is setting the bait and III knows what's up with it ! ROFL

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 03:37 PM

Let it go....... :shake:

royr17
12-14-2004, 03:39 PM

Just let it go man and quit antagonizing me. I know what it will come up as, and any time i ever say his name im just gonna get hell from yall over it. :shake:

Bwana
12-14-2004, 03:39 PM
ROFL

ROFL

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 03:40 PM
Just let it go man and quit antagonizing me. I know what it will come up as, and any time i ever say his name im just gonna get hell from yall over it. :shake:

No, I'm serious. I want to hear who you think is better at middle linebacker and why.

Besides Beisel. We know he sucks.

royr17
12-14-2004, 03:41 PM
No, I'm serious. I want to hear who you think is better at middle linebacker and why.

Mike Maslowski.

Dave Lane
12-14-2004, 03:42 PM
Rich Scanlon

Had to see...Dave

royr17

Kawika's bitch that lives in florida. :p

Spicy McHaggis
I missed it what does his name come up as? Or used to?

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 03:43 PM
WTF

Rich Scanlon

this is ass

Dave Lane
12-14-2004, 03:43 PM
Rich Scanlon

Had to see...Dave Did I spell it right?

royr17
12-14-2004, 03:44 PM
WTF

Rich Scanlon

this is ass

hmm, i wondering why it comes up as his name now and not as kawikas bitch that yall had setup for me and my dad ? :hmmm:

ENDelt260
12-14-2004, 03:44 PM
Did I spell it right?
No. It's spelled Kawika's bitch.

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 03:45 PM
Rich Scanlon

Dave Lane
12-14-2004, 03:45 PM
Also FYI Petro thinks Scanlon has a real nose for the ball and he thinks he should play instead of Mitchell who he says is a waste of a Chiefs uniform.

Thought it was interesting figured he got the PMs from Roy but he is a Syracuse fan.

Dave

JazzzLovr
12-14-2004, 03:46 PM
No. It's spelled Kawika's bitch.

:LOL:

royr17
12-14-2004, 03:47 PM
Also FYI Petro thinks Scanlon has a real nose for the ball and he thinks he should play instead of Mitchell who he says is a waste of a Chiefs uniform.

Thought it was interesting figured he got the PMs from Roy but he is a Syracuse fan.

Dave

The guy does have a nose for the ball and he is right, Kawika isnt deserving of wearing a chiefs uniform. :p :)

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 03:48 PM
The guy does have a nose for the ball and he is right, Kawika isnt deserving of wearing a chiefs uniform. :p :)

A nose for the ball and hasn't made a play all year.

Damn, I think Omar Easy has a nose for the endzone.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 03:49 PM

Dave

Smart man this Petro is ......

Now who is Petro ? :hmmm:

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 03:50 PM

Says who ? The famous meatpeeker ?

Are you saying he has done nothing in the limited time he has played .

Dave Lane
12-14-2004, 03:51 PM

Hey I'm just the messenger here. I was surprised and thought maybe he was trolling CP. But he did see him at Syracuse and I assume thats what he based his comment on.

Dave

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 03:53 PM
Hey I'm just the messenger here. I was surprised and thought maybe he was trolling CP. But he did see him at Syracuse and I assume thats what he based his comment on.

Dave

Who is Petro, the name doesn't ring a bell at the moment .

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 03:53 PM
Says who ? The famous meatpeeker ?

Are you saying he has done nothing in the limited time he has played .

It would be nice if he had shown SOMETHING.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 03:54 PM
It would be nice if he had shown SOMETHING.

he who ?

Dave Lane
12-14-2004, 03:54 PM
Smart man this Petro is ......

Now who is Petro ? :hmmm:

Soren Petro on WHB 810. Actually I think he has the best mind for football in this town (for radio jocks.) So it did cause me to do a double take.

Dave

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 03:55 PM
he who ?

Kawika's bitch

HolmeZz
12-14-2004, 03:55 PM
Hopefully we draft Robert McCune in the late rounds next year. He's a good ILB with great tackling skills. :)

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 03:58 PM
Soren Petro on WHB 810. Actually I think he has the best mind for football in this town (for radio jocks.) So it did cause me to do a double take.

Dave

Seems like a knowledgeable man. Anybody who has ever watched Big East football will tell you he has a very fine future and talent to get to the ball and finish the tackle.

I never watched Big East football nor knew the name till the 1st preseason game, it was easy to pick up his footwork, ability to shead blockers and angles to the ball, plus tackling . A talent our current MLB was missing at that time.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 03:59 PM
Kawika's bitch

Who is this you speak of ?

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 04:00 PM
Seems like a knowledgeable man. Anybody who has ever watched Big East football will tell you he has a very fine future and talent to get to the ball and finish the tackle.

I never watched Big East football nor knew the name till the 1st preseason game, it was easy to pick up his footwork, ability to shead blockers and angles to the ball, plus tackling . A talent our current MLB was missing at that time.
So you are better at evaluating LB talen than Gunther is.

My congratulations to you.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 04:02 PM

Figured it was only a short time before you chimed in again with that Top 10 High School evaluating football talent.

Show me the post where I said this at ?

Dave Lane
12-14-2004, 04:03 PM

I do think he is entitled to his opinion. Not that he has to beat it to death ala KCJohnny.

Dave

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 04:05 PM
Figured it was only a short time before you chimed in again with that Top 10 High School evaluating football talent.

Show me the post where I said this at ?
Tell me where my logic is flawed...

Gunther Cunningham has watched the gyu in every single practive...training camp...and film of every play he has done as a chiefs player...

You think Scablon is better based on a set of preseason games and limited SP play...

You are very adament you are right. You must think Gunther is wrong and you have a bette eye for LB talent with less evidence. Where am I wrong abotu you here?

|Zach|
I do think he is entitled to his opinion.
Never said he didn't...I agree with this...

el borracho
http://www.jbiggs.com/video_installations/water_training/images/girls.jpg

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 04:09 PM
Not to mention the fact that you call watching the games on TV game film.

Game film is video that is focused on certain positions, not just following the ball...it is focused on certain aspects of the game...inside drills for blocking schemes and lineman. Some of better ways offensive coaches like to evaluate offensive lineman is to prop a camera over head looking down and centering it around the play and seeing their work from their. This angle gives you a great cirw of a players technique...

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 04:09 PM
I do think he is entitled to his opinion. Not that he has to beat it to death ala KCJohnny.

Dave

Sorry Dave....

I have tried to avoid these clowns, but it seems that each week they must continue to bash my opinion, it's my opinion that they can't accept and I'm suppose to not speak of it .

Funny thing is, I never mentioned his name, this thread title didn't and anytime one wants to be a smartass about it, out comes the name.

I laugh alot about it, I feel in due time many posters on here will retract the many remarks they have made about this guy.

As they say, all is fair in love and war.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 04:10 PM
I'm suppose to not speak of it .
I don't think that... ROFL

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 04:15 PM
Tell me where my logic is flawed...

Gunther Cunningham has watched the gyu in every single practive...training camp...and film of every play he has done as a chiefs player...

You think Scablon is better based on a set of preseason games and limited SP play...

You are very adament you are right. You must think Gunther is wrong and you have a bette eye for LB talent with less evidence. Where am I wrong abotu you here?

Damn, slow down, your typeing skills are diminshing.

Gun is Gun and runs his program the way he sees fit. Does not mean I have to be like you and accept it for face value.

Again, many of players with talent has been missed by coaches or are late bloomers .... some just need the chance to play.

Again, it is of my opinion that I seen more natural ability of Scanlons limited play in preseason than what I did of Mitchells last years performance and this years performance. When a guy has that, he should be playing.

but it is just my opinion.

royr17
12-14-2004, 04:16 PM
Oh and on another note guys, GOCHIEFS just told me that Morton is his lover and Parker sucks. ROFL

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 04:18 PM
Damn, slow down, your typeing skills are diminshing.

Gun is Gun and runs his program the way he sees fit. Does not mean I have to be like you and accept it for face value.

Again, many of players with talent has been missed by coaches or are late bloomers .... some just need the chance to play.

Again, it is of my opinion that I seen more natural ability of Scanlons limited play in preseason than what I did of Mitchells last years performance and this years performance. When a guy has that, he should be playing.

but it is just my opinion.
I type fast on here. I am not worried about it...

When have I said you HAVE to be like me?? Some of these things you say are so funny.

Dave Lane
Sorry Dave...
As they say, all is fair in love and war.

Which is this?

Dave

|Zach|
Oh and on another note guys, GOCHIEFS just told me that Morton is his lover and Parker sucks. ROFL
WHOA TOTAL SLAMMAGE!!!!

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 04:19 PM

At least I have a lover.

royr17
12-14-2004, 04:20 PM
Hmm this a war between royr17 and username and royc75 and zachkc.

el borracho
I laugh alot about it, I feel in due time many posters on here will retract the many remarks they have made about this guy.

Just to be clear, I have nothing against Scanlon and have no opinion of his play. I have not seen enough to judge with any accuracy since I did not watch his college career. I do, however, know that his college career was not good enough to get him drafted and I know that his play so far has only merited a spot on the practice squad. He is currently on the regular roster only because of injury at the position.

And I know that your (and your boy's) obsession with him is really gay and annoying.

royr17
At least I have a lover.

hmm, i do too, i just dont choose to tell you about my personal life.

ENDelt260
12-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Just to be clear, I have nothing against Scanlon and have no opinion of his play. I have not seen enough to judge with any accuracy since I did not watch his college career. I do, however, know that his college career was not good enough to get him drafted and I know that his play so far has only merited a spot on the practice squad. He is currently on the regular roster only because of injury at the position.

And I know that your (and your boy's) obsession with him is really gay and annoying.
This sounds like a pretty succinct and accurate analysis of the Kawika's bitch situation on this board.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 04:22 PM
Which is this?

Dave

Seems like both at times....

I'm washing my hands of this one, ( we need a smilie washing hands )it's time for supper. :thumb:

royr17

He didnt get drafted cause of his plans to go to MED School.

|Zach|
Well I dont know what a war is on a BB. But if you want to call it that then I would say it is more so a war against RoyC75 and ZachKC and RoyC75 and UserName.

You have yet to have an origional post that was not an opinion of your dad's.

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 04:25 PM
hmm, i do too, i just dont choose to tell you about my personal life.

Rich Scanlon treating you well, then?

Did you two go out after the game? He was in town.

el borracho
12-14-2004, 04:27 PM
He didnt get drafted cause of his plans to go to MED School.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/945000/images/_948132_france_synch_ap300.jpg

royr17
12-14-2004, 04:27 PM
Well I dont know what a war is on a BB. But if you want to call it that then I would say it is more so a war against RoyC75 and ZachKC and RoyC75 and UserName.

You have yet to have an origional post that was not an opinion of your dad's.

Zach anything i posted tonight my dad has not told me to post, its something i have decided to post.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 04:29 PM
Zach anything i posted tonight my dad has not told me to post, its something i have decided to post.
Congratulations.

royr17
12-14-2004, 04:31 PM
Congratulations.

Besides this thread is not about Rich, its about Kawika. Its about Kawika in ability to shed blocks, to wrap up on tackles, to find ways to get to the ball when tied up, but yet when i bring up something about Mitchell yall bring up Scanlon, dont get me wrong I wanna see Mitchell suceed in every way but I just dont see it happenig, he doesnt have the football instincts for MLB and if he did he would be a hell of a better MLB.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 04:33 PM
Besides this thread is not about Rich, its about Kawika. Its about Kawika in ability to shed blocks, to wrap tackles, to find ways to get to the ball when tied up, but yet when i bring up something about Mitchell yall bring up Scanlon, dont get me wrong I wanna see Mitchell suceed in every way but I just dont see it happenig, he doesnt have the football instincts for MLB and if he did he would be a hell of a better MLB.
You mean the same opinion your dad has?

Aside from that. I agree Mitchell is not that great right now.

Yet, he is the best we have...

Boy that makes Scan look bad. And I mean BAD.

royr17
12-14-2004, 04:39 PM
You mean the same opinion your dad has?

Aside from that. I agree Mitchell is not that great right now.

Yet, he is the best we have...

Boy that makes Scan look bad. And I mean BAD.

Its just my opinion that I think Scan is better, but we wont know that for sure until he gets a chance to actually makes plays on defense, but i hate to say this but next week against the broncos i hope Mitchell, Jones, and Beisel get hurt so Scanlon can get a chance to show all you guys what he can do and me if he doesnt do good i'll back off him but if he does than im gonna keep rooting him on, but as i feel right now i think Scan is better than Kawika "I cant shed blocks, wrap up on tackles, and find other ways to the ball" Mitchell.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 04:41 PM
next week against the broncos i hope Mitchell, Jones, and Beisel get hurt so Scanlon can get a chance to show all you guys what he can do
Wow thats sad...

Classy post.

Now THIS is one opinion I am sure you have that your father doesn't.

royr17
12-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Wow thats sad...

Classy post.

Now THIS is one opinion I am sure you have that your father doesn't.

I mean i dont wanna see anybody get hurt, but thats the only way he's gonna get to play on defense.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 04:48 PM
I do not endorse injuries to players on my team or any other teams players. Injuries suck and hurt like hell. :shake:

It appeared that Mitchell got the job by injury, Beisel got to start because of Mitchells injury, Caver finally got a chance after Barbers's injury.......it happens , that's football.

It appears that the only way Rich will see the field is thru the likes of an injury, if that be the case, I hope he is ready to take advantage of the situation.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 04:49 PM
I mean i dont wanna see anybody get hurt
i hope Mitchell, Jones, and Beisel get hurt

Ok.

royr17
12-14-2004, 04:52 PM
Ok.

Like I said Zach i dont wish upon injuries and dont wanna see anyone get injured but i hope 3 of them do go out and its a minor injury so Rich can get a chance, thats the only reason.

FloridaChief
12-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Ok.

Scoreboard.

FloridaChief
12-14-2004, 04:55 PM
Like I said Zach i dont wish upon injuries and dont wanna see anyone get injured but i hope 3 of them do go out and its a minor injury so Rich can get a chance, thats the only reason.

Either you're wishing for injuries or you're not. It's that simple. You're wishing for injuries.

royr17
12-14-2004, 05:00 PM
Either you're wishing for injuries or you're not. It's that simple. You're wishing for injuries.

Ok, Im wishing on injuries so Rich gets the chance to play, but im wishing they arent really bad and serious injuries.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 05:01 PM
Ok, Im wishing on injuries so Rich gets the chance to play, but im wishing they arent really bad and serious injuries.
I am so torn between these two smiles. What I want to convey in this post is the smiley that would come about from the ROFL smiley and the :shake: smiley having a kid.

ROFL :shake: ROFL :shake: ROFL

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 05:04 PM
Damn III, you are flipping back and forth faster than John Kerry..... stop it , already !:shake:

No injuries, the time will come when he gets on the field, maybe then he can show some people what I have seen.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 05:06 PM
i hope Mitchell, Jones, and Beisel get hurt so Scanlon can get a chance to show all you guys what he can do

el borracho
12-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Roy, Rich, Roy: http://www.nlsynchro.com/miscimages/RP4.jpg

Iowanian
12-14-2004, 05:14 PM

Pay per view, tag team match............

Planet is buying a hooker to bust the Cherry of III or the Peeker on the winning team......

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 05:20 PM
Pay per view, tag team match............

Planet is buying a hooker to bust the Cherry of III or the Peeker on the winning team......

All proceeds to 37 Forever .... :thumb:

tk13
12-14-2004, 05:29 PM
Can we get a "Rich Scanlon" sub-forum? This is quickly approaching Hugh Douglas status.... :)

NY CHIEF
12-14-2004, 05:58 PM
I'm starting to think we DO know more than gunther!! Think about it! we have the worst'' D''I have ever seen , including last years train wreck .Last night was hard to watch :banghead: Maybe gunther is too hard headed to let the kids have a chance :hmmm:

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 06:01 PM
I'm starting to think we DO know more than gunther!! Think about it! we have the worst'' D''I have ever seen , including last years train wreck .Last night was hard to watch :banghead: Maybe gunther is too hard headed to let the kids have a chance :hmmm:

:shake: Don't go there, you'll have Zack chimming in on his top 10 high school program experence.

But honestly, I'm with ya on the hard headed theory !

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 06:05 PM
:shake: Don't go there, you'll have Zack chimming in on his top 10 high school program experence.

ROFL And I am the one who is made fun of for not being able to handle someone else's opinion...

FloridaChief
12-14-2004, 06:09 PM

What f*cking "kids" do we have that we haven't seen already this year at one time or another--except for Kawicka's Bitch, who's not even good enough to hit the field despite us being 3-deep injured at MLB?

Where does this myth come from? Does anyone really believe we have a bunch of young unknowns (Ecxepting Jared Allen) on the bench waiting to take over for the lame vets?

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 06:17 PM
ROFL And I am the one who is made fun of for not being able to handle someone else's opinion...

The minority always gets made fun of in a discussion. It has always been that way,Was when Dole, myself and a few select others stood up for Dante Hall. Same as it is now with a few select others standing up.

Just the way it is.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 06:21 PM
The minority always gets made fun of in a discussion. It has always been that way,Was when Dole, myself and a few select others stood up for Dante Hall. Same as it is now with a few select others standing up.

Just the way it is.
Thats great but it has nothing to do with the fact that you rip on me for not accepting someone else's opinion yet you argue with me in the same manner...

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 06:27 PM
Thats great but it has nothing to do with the fact that you rip on me for not accepting someone else's opinion yet you argue with me in the same manner...

You seem to forget easily, why ?

Many times I have said you have every right to believe what you want and to value your opinion. Like mine, it may not make either one of us right. You side with the coaches on many decisions, accept things as face value, many times I do not, wanting more or better.

Laugh, joke around, all you want, doesn't matter, it was not me who brought the name of Rich Scanlon into this discussion .

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 06:28 PM
Many times I have said you have every right to believe what you want and to value your opinion. Like mine, it may not make either one of us right. You side with the coaches on many decisions, accept things as face value, many times I do not, wanting more or better.

You keep writing things of this nature as if I don't feel the same way...

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 06:30 PM

Just the way it is.

Are you seriously comparing Rich "zero significant NFL plays" to Dante Hall?

Hell, outside this board, Rich Scanlon barely registers in the Chiefs world. There's no Dick Vermeil supporting him or talking him up as was the case with Dante Hall.

This is getting ridiculous. You and Roy saw him make a couple of plays in preseason against scrubs, and now because Kawika sucks you think the grass is greener on the other side.

Hey, I think I'll start a Benny Sapp campaign! At least he has a sack this year. HOP ON FOLKS!

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 06:31 PM
You keep writing things of this nature as if I don't feel the same way...

You don't ! You keep trying to compare me to Gunther and your opinion.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 06:33 PM
You don't ! You keep trying to compare me to Gunther and your opinion.
There is no difference in the way we have been arguing our points...you can have your opinion. I know you are not going to change it based on what I type. I just disagree with it....

I don't see how you think somehow me disagreeing with your opinion is some huge showing of how i don't respect other people's opinions...yet when you disagree with mine, it is just a difference in opinion. ROFL

royr17
12-14-2004, 06:34 PM
There are things that IMHO Kawika needs to work on badly, shedding blocks, getting stronger, putting on a little more weight, finding other ways to the ball, try not to react to the play so quickly cause when he does and gets there early he gets picked up on the block easily, and needs to go to the coachs and ask what he needs to work on cause there quite a few things he is missing in his game that Rich has, and if he cant get those things worked on than i think he will end up being a busted pick.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 06:34 PM
There are things that IMHO Kawika needs to work on badly, shedding blocks, getting stronger, putting on a little more weight, finding other ways to the ball, try not to react to the play so quickly cause when he does and gets there early he gets picked up on the block easily, and needs to go to the coachs and ask what he needs to work on cause there quite a few things he is missing in his game that Rich has, and if he cant get those things worked on than i think he will end up being a busted pick.
Shouldn't you be busy cheering on injuries for 3 or 4 of our own players?

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 06:36 PM
Are you seriously comparing Rich "zero significant NFL plays" to Dante Hall?

Hell, outside this board, Rich Scanlon barely registers in the Chiefs world. There's no Dick Vermeil supporting him or talking him up as was the case with Dante Hall.

This is getting ridiculous. You and Roy saw him make a couple of plays in preseason against scrubs, and now because Kawika sucks you think the grass is greener on the other side.

Hey, I think I'll start a Benny Sapp campaign! At least he has a sack this year. HOP ON FOLKS!

The Dante comment was 3 - 4 years ago, probally while you were still in diapers. You haven't a clue as to what was done or said back then.

Nothing wrong with giving a kid with talent a chance to play.

Benny Sapp ? Go ahead, he has looked OK this year. He is not any worst than what we have and might shine if given more playing time. ( Sounds familiar )

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 06:36 PM
there quite a few things he is missing in his game that Rich has

Kawika's Bitch has shown JACK. DIDDLY. SQUAT.

ZERO

ZILCH

NADA

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 06:37 PM
The Dante comment was 3 - 4 years ago, probally while you were still in diapers. You haven't a clue as to what was done or said back then.

Nothing wrong with giving a kid with talent a chance to play.

Benny Sapp ? Go ahead, he has looked OK this year. He is not any worst than what we have and might shine if given more playing time. ( Sounds familiar )

Guh? I was a Chiefs fan and paid attention to what Vermeil was talking about in regards to Dante Hall.

Once again you feel the need to bring personal insults into this.

Back to iggy.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 06:38 PM

ZERO

ZILCH

NADA

Other than ST's, he hasn't played.

ST's stats.... limited play.....

3 tackles and 2 good blocks on Dante's returns in the Oakland game.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 06:38 PM
Guh? I was a Chiefs fan and paid attention to what Vermeil was talking about in regards to Dante Hall.

Back to iggy.
Dude. What were you doing wearing diapers when you wre 18?

ROFL

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 06:39 PM
Dude. What were you doing weating diapers when you wre 18?

ROFL

Preparing for my career as an NFL running back, just like Larry Johnson. A nasty diaper rash injury ended any dreams prematurely, however.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 06:40 PM

Back to iggy.

Sorry I hurt yur peel'ns.....

The Dante discussions went back to Gunther ( HC ) and DV's 1st year hear.

|Zach|
Preparing for my career as an NFL running back, just like Larry Johnson. A nasty diaper rash injury ended any dreams prematurely, however.
Heartbreaking. Maybe they will do a feature on Real Sports with Bob Costas on what "Could Have Been...."

royr17

ZERO

ZILCH

NADA

Because he hasnt been able to show what he can do dipshit.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 06:41 PM
Dude. What were you doing wearing diapers when you wre 18?

ROFL

ROFL That was funny Zack ! :thumb:

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Ok Roy, can I get some clarification here?

If YOU disagree with MY opinion = a simple difference of opinions.

If I disagree with YOUR opinion = Me not being able to respect anyone elses opinion or their right to speak it.

How is this?

Count Zarth
Because he hasnt been able to show what he can do dipshit.

My point exactly! How the hell do you or anyone else know piddly poo about Rich's "game?"

So far Rich's "skillset" includes holding penalties and pussy footing around on kickoff returns like the rest of the coverage unit.

|Zach|
ROFL That was funny Zack ! :thumb:
Yes the fact that you made a reference to a 22 year old weraing diapers a few years ago was quite funny.

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 06:43 PM
Heartbreaking. Maybe they will do a feature on Real Sports with Bob Costas on what "Could Have Been...."

I'll reach across the table and strangle that 5'2 bastard.

royr17
12-14-2004, 06:45 PM
My point exactly! How the hell do you or anyone else know piddly poo about Rich's "game?"

So far Rich's "skillset" includes holding penalties and pussy footing around on kickoff returns like the rest of the coverage unit.

I just know from the very little i've seen of him that he has looked good, the guy a big kid, he has some speed like Mitchell and is faster than Mitchell, and has football instincts, which is something i havent seen from Mitchell since he's been here.

I seriously think the kid is a young better Mike Maslowski.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 06:45 PM
Ok so Roy can I get some clarification here?

If YOU disagree with MY opinion = a simple difference of opinions.

If I disagree with YOUR opinion = Me not being able to respect anyone elses opinion or their right to speak it.

Zack, you started this by compairing my opinion ( knowledge ) to Gun.

Then you questioned my ability to know football compaired to your experence as a backup player on a top 10 high school football program for 1 year that got to play a game in an NFL stadium.

No.... you don't respect my opinion.

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 06:46 PM
I just know from the very little i've seen of him that he has looked good, the guy a big kid, he has some speed like Mitchell and is faster than Mitchell, and has football instincts, which is something i havent seen from Mitchell since he's been here.

I seriously think the kid is a young better Mike Maslowski.

ROFL

You are hopeless.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 06:47 PM
Zack, you started this by compairing my opinion ( knowledge ) to Gun.

Then you questioned my ability to know football compaired to your experence as a backup player on a top 10 high school football program for 1 year that got to play a game in an NFL stadium.

ROFL How is this different from the way you have treated me? You basically casted off my opinion becase of my age long before I made any reference to my football past. You also said "you cant even believe you are arguing about this with clowns like me" You said both of those things waaay before I made any of the comments you list above.

What a hypocrite...

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 06:49 PM
Why is everyone so hung up on Mike Maslowski (or at least Roy).

Our run D is better under Mitchell than it EVER has been under MaSLOWski.

royr17
12-14-2004, 06:50 PM

That just showed how stupid you are, HOLDING PENALTIES, hey dipshit penalties happen, theres nothing you can do about it, it doesnt matter how good you are you still gonna get penaltie from time to time.

And on pussy footing around on KICKOFF RETURNS, say if you are lined up all the way on the left side of the field and your on the right side and they run in to the left, are you gonna get there before anyone else ?

No. So briging that up is just retarded, not even the fastest player could get there, all though he doesnt make the tackle i have seen him been around the play.

Just like on punt last night Rich was down the field before anybody else was on the guy that decided to let the punt go out of bounds instead of catching it.

The kid has a nose for the ball, fast, has very good instincts, and when tied up will find other ways to the ball. Just wait till he gets his chance i feel he will impress you.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 06:51 PM
No. So briging that up is just retarded,
Why would you say that after getting so pissed at people in the past for using that word?

royr17

Hmm, interesting our run defense was better when Maz was in the middle last year but when he went out it went to pure hell.

ROYC75
ROFL How is this different from the way you have treated me? You basically casted off my opinion becase of my age long ebfore I made any reference to my football past. You also said "you cant even believe you are arguing about this with clowns like me" You said both of those things waaay before I made any of the comments you list above.

What a hypocrite...

You are correct, I let my guard down I have argued with a clown. Please forgive me, hope I haven't taken away too much of your time.

You started it off by questioning me, I backed all my beliefs up with draft reports, comments from draft experts, you still refused to respect my opinion.

What else am I to do ?

AZChief
12-14-2004, 06:52 PM
...chasing down runningbacks after they've picked up 8 yards...

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 06:53 PM
What else am I to do ?
I would say stop being a hypocrite for starters. The first time the talk started going away from football and on to a personal level was when you cast aside my comments because of my age.

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 06:53 PM
Hmm, interesting our run defense was better when Maz was in the middle last year but when he went out it went to pure hell.

This is why you have little credibility. Under Maslowski the run defense was really bad. Sure, Mitchell came in and it became pathetic, but what does that have to do with this year?

Maslowski is just a slower version of Kawika Mitchell (physically). He had better instincts and was better at calling defensive audibles, but couldn't get in the right place because he was so damn slow.

royr17
12-14-2004, 06:55 PM
This is why you have little credibility. Under Maslowski the run defense was really bad. Sure, Mitchell came in and it became pathetic, but what does that have to do with this year?

Maslowski is just a slower version of Kawika Mitchell (physically). He had better instincts and was better at calling defensive audibles, but couldn't get in the right place because he was so damn slow.

Well I would guarntee you that if Maz was in the middle the run defense would be better than it is right now. Maz was the leader of the defense. Mitchell isnt no leader. As far as having little credibility, NO, that would be you. Rich is faster younger Mike Maslowski.

royr17
12-14-2004, 06:55 PM
And being a MLB in this league you better have the instincts to play that position.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 06:56 PM
And being a MLB in this league you better have the instincts to play that position.
Tell me what position in the NFL does not require this.

Count Zarth
12-14-2004, 06:57 PM
Rich is faster younger Mike Maslowski.

Again, based on what?

You are clueless.

Skip Towne
12-14-2004, 06:58 PM

Back to iggy.
You have people on iggy? What a laugh. You're damn lucky anybody on here will talk to you.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 06:58 PM
I would say stop being a hypocrite for starters. The first time the talk started going away from football and on to a personal level was when you cast aside my comments because of my age.

So I owe you an apology because you questioned my knowledge of years watching football to your minumum years in a 1 year wonder ,top 10 high school football program ? As a backup player ? Hardly !

You didn't accept the fact that I felt differently than you and you then decided to back your opinion up with the opinion and values of Gun .

Just because I am not a professional coach does not mean I can't have opinions or see a player with talent.

Again, tell me how I am a hypocrite ?

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 07:01 PM
So I owe you an apology because you questioned my knowledge of years watching football to your minumum years in a 1 year wonder ,top 10 high school football program ? As a backup player ? Hardly !

You didn't accept the fact that I felt differently than you and you then decided to back your opinion up with the opinion and values of Gun .

Just because I am not a professional coach does not mean I can't have opinions or see a player with talent.
You missed the point by a mile...

We were talking football...we had a difference of opinions...and thats fine...

Then it was YOU you played the age card...you started down the personal path...

I didn't have a problem and at no point have a problem with a difference of opinion. At no point have I said that you do not deserve to have an opinion...

I am calling you a hypocrite because you started what you are ripping on me for. Which is not respecting other people's opinions.

royr17
12-14-2004, 07:01 PM
Again, based on what?

You are clueless.

You say you wanna see the guy do good right ?

I dont see how. From what i've seen of him on a limited basis, what i've heard from scouting reports, from what i've heard from syracuse fans, I dont think Syracuse fans would just set there and lie to you if he wasnt any good.

Im just gonna not worry about arguing over it, because yall are driving this into the ground. And whenever he gets on the field and proves you wrong, all of you doubters have to bou down to me, dad, scanfan64, syracuse fans, and worship us.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 07:03 PM
And whenever he gets on the field and proves you wrong, all of you doubters have to bou down to me, dad, scanfan64, syracuse fans, and worship us.
What world do you live in??? Read what you just wrote...

On the same thread you have cheered on injuries to Chiefs players...used a word that you and your family have been angry over other people using on this board and now this??

Wow. Just....

Wow.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 07:06 PM
You say you wanna see the guy do good right ?

I dont see how. From what i've seen of him on a limited basis, what i've heard from scouting reports, from what i've heard from syracuse fans, I dont think Syracuse fans would just set there and lie to you if he wasnt any good.

Im just gonna not worry about arguing over it, because yall are driving this into the ground. And whenever he gets on the field and proves you wrong, all of you doubters have to bou down to me, dad, scanfan64, syracuse fans, and worship us.

:shake: Oh No, why did you do this ?

III, don't take this or anything anybody on here says seriously or personal.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 07:07 PM
Good night Zack........another day, another time. Got other things to do tonight !

royr17
12-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Because i felt like it dad. Im gonna voice what i wanna say. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

FloridaChief
12-14-2004, 07:15 PM

Negative rep, young asshole...

tk13
12-14-2004, 07:16 PM

9-0, bitch.

:)

LiL stumppy
12-14-2004, 07:23 PM

A punter :)

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 07:25 PM
A punter :)
Bullshit...you need insticts as a punter...focus on kicking...knowing where...pressure is coming from...having enough finesse to drop one in the perfect spot...

LiL stumppy
12-14-2004, 07:29 PM
You catch a ball drop it and kick it.Basically it.Sure sometimes tehy need it but usaly not.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 07:30 PM
sometimes they need it
I agree with this, that was my original point. :)

Pants
12-14-2004, 07:47 PM
Zach is such a troll. :rolleyes:

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 07:52 PM
Zach is such a troll. :rolleyes:
Tell all your friends!

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 11:02 AM

You've gotta be f*cking kidding me.

mikey23545
12-15-2004, 11:09 AM
Kawika Mitchell is great at ...

Keeping Scanlon's ass on the bench....

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 11:12 AM
You've gotta be f*cking kidding me.

About what ?

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 11:20 AM

And, by the same token, you don't respect his because he's under the age of thirty.

KCTitus
12-15-2004, 11:22 AM
This thread had such potential and it really fizzled out...

I do give the 'best post' award to the moron who said when Scanlon gets on the field the BB will 'bou' down and worship Roy and his friends.

That was friggen classic. Ive snipped that little beauty for future use.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 11:22 AM
And, by the same token, you don't respect his because he's under the age of thirty.

Not true, I have told him many times, that's fine, it's his opinion and we differ on it.

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 11:23 AM
Kawika's bitch's current position: bench warmer.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 11:25 AM
This thread had such potential and it really fizzled out...

I do give the 'best post' award to the moron who said when Scanlon gets on the field the BB will 'bou' down and worship Roy and his friends.

That was friggen classic. Ive snipped that little beauty for future use.

He got a good ass chewing for it as well. III get easily frustrated from his problems, he lose's all sence of reality. It's a problem that is going to take along time to get thru, if you choose to hold it against him, so be it.

If anybody choose to discuss this, PM me and we can discuss it, OK.

shakesthecat
12-15-2004, 11:26 AM
I've been secretly worshiping roy17 for years.

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 11:28 AM
About what ?
That post was ridiculous.

KCTitus
12-15-2004, 11:28 AM
...if you choose to hold it against him, so be it.

It's BB Law...

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 11:30 AM
Not true, I have told him many times, that's fine, it's his opinion and we differ on it.
And, you've disregarded his opinion due to him being a "kid" many times as well.

You're just talking out of both sides of your mouth.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 11:39 AM
That post was ridiculous.

Why is that ? Please explain thyself .

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 11:43 AM
Why is that ? Please explain thyself .
No.

If you don't understand why the suggestion that a person in their early twenties was in diapers just a few years ago, and therefore could have no comprehension of the happenings w/ relation to the Chiefs is ridiculous, then I can't help you.

It is amusing that at the same time we're discussing that post, you're telling me you don't disregard the opinions of those younger than you simply due to age.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 11:45 AM
And, you've disregarded his opinion due to him being a "kid" many times as well.

You're just talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Again, not true. He was qouting his theory and opinions along side
of the coaches. I never said his opinions were wrong, but we differ. He kept asking many times, the same questions to me and I would answer them. It was never good enough for him.

The comment about being a kid came up when he claimed he knew more about football that me.That's when I commented about the age difference.

I'm too damn old to not know that everybody has an opinion about something.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 11:47 AM
No.

If you don't understand why the suggestion that a person in their early twenties was in diapers just a few years ago, and therefore could have no comprehension of the happenings w/ relation to the Chiefs is ridiculous, then I can't help you.

It is amusing that at the same time we're discussing that post, you're telling me you don't disregard the opinions of those younger than you simply due to age.

IIRC,GoChiefs was not on the BB when the discussions of Dante Hall and JJ Moses were tossed out almost daily. It was only a few people on the BB that were backing DH.

Were you on here then ?

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 11:49 AM
Again, not true.

Bull. I could throw out the standard, "If the search function were working" line here, but I won't... because even if it was working I'd be too lazy to sift through every discussion you and Zach have had on this subject. You've gone round and round countless times, and all the threads are long and the same.

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 11:50 AM
IIRC,GoChiefs was not on the BB when the discussions of Dante Hall and JJ Moses were tossed out almost daily. It was only a few people on the BB that were backing DH.

Were you on here then ?
Whether or not I was a member of the board during the Dante/JJ discussions has absolutely zero relevance on whether or not Zach and/or gochiefs were in diapers just a few years ago.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 11:55 AM
Again, not true. He was qouting his theory and opinions along side
of the coaches. I never said his opinions were wrong, but we differ. He kept asking many times, the same questions to me and I would answer them. It was never good enough for him.

The comment about being a kid came up when he claimed he knew more about football that me.That's when I commented about the age difference.

Actully this came about AFTER you thew out my opinion because of my age. You started the series of posts that had nothing to do with football...like I said last night...you were doing the same thing that you are criticizing me for. And now you are passing it off like I was the one who started it. ROFL

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 12:00 PM
IIRC, it was the other way around.

Bottom line is, who cares, really, I have said many times, ... we all have opinions ,to each his own.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 12:02 PM
IIRC, it was the other way around.

Bottom line is, who cares, really, I have said many times, ... we all have opinions ,to each his own.
ROFL

Tell me another story about how you don't disregard people's opinions because of age...

And then the next post talk about how somone wouldn't have known something that was happening on the board because they were in disapers.

the Talking Can
12-15-2004, 12:03 PM
any doubt that Rich Scanlon is gay was put to rest by this thread

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 12:04 PM
Whether or not I was a member of the board during the Dante/JJ discussions has absolutely zero relevance on whether or not Zach and/or gochiefs were in diapers just a few years ago.

Is this about diaper gate # 2 ?

It was directed at GoChiefs,Jbert, UseName.... About a comment he was trying to make that was not like the Dante Hall/JJ Moses conversations of years past.

He responded back to... OK, back to Iggy or something like that.

If it hurt his feeling, he can come to me with it.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 12:04 PM
any doubt that Rich Scanlon is gay was put to rest by this thread
Didn't you go to training camp?

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 12:06 PM
ROFL

Tell me another story about how you don't disregard people's opinions because of age...

And then the next post talk about how somone wouldn't have known something that was happening on the board because they were in disapers.

How could he, he wasn't even on the BB then.

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 12:06 PM
Is this about diaper gate # 2 ?

Good Lord... are you unable to follow a simple line of conversation?

Go re-read my comments on this thread from today. I'm not going to run around in circles.

KCTitus
12-15-2004, 12:11 PM
Dante Hall thread: 'Replacement for Hall?' - no sign of Roy.

http://67.18.68.69/BB/showthread.php?t=21161

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 12:21 PM
Dante Hall thread: 'Replacement for Hall?' - no sign of Roy.

http://67.18.68.69/BB/showthread.php?t=21161

Could well be Greg, there were as many threads about Dante Hall back then as there is about Scanlon or Mitchell .

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 12:23 PM
Could well be Greg, there were as many threads about Dante Hall back then as there is about Scanlon or Mitchell .
Here's a fun one. Started by Roy, even...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=25238

Count Zarth
12-15-2004, 12:26 PM
I first came on Chiefsplanet in mid 2002...and I believe Dante Hall vs JJ Moses took place in the 2002 preseason.

So while I was not on the board that doesn't mean I didn't follow what was taking place with the Chiefs.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 12:50 PM
Again, The Dante Hall / JJ Moses comment was only used as a reference to the Scanlon / Mitchell conversations. The fact was that there were only ( maybe )10-15 members that backed Hall from day one. Like wise with Rich, there are only 5 or 6 of us.... the word used were , we the monority believe.

Personally, this is getting to be pointless topic anymore, evrything boils down to a He said, He said and over opinions.

It's time to let it all go.

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 12:51 PM
with Rich, there are only 5 or 6 of us

I think your number is a little high.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 01:04 PM
I think your number is a little high.

Yur think'n to much ..........

Me
III
Scanfan
Brando
NYChief

There were a couple more, lost at the moment on who.....

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 01:05 PM

Don't get accused of that often.

KCTitus
12-15-2004, 01:11 PM

Me
III
Scanfan
Brando
NYChief

There were a couple more, lost at the moment on who.....

You can drop scanfan...it's obvious she's a relative or spouse/gf. Really doesnt count.

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 01:12 PM
You can drop scanfan...it's obvious she's a relative or spouse/gf. Really doesnt count.
Brando's a Syracuse alum. Does that mean he doesn't count, too?

KCTitus
12-15-2004, 01:14 PM
Brando's a Syracuse alum. Does that mean he doesn't count, too?

No, he counts, IMO. Relatives of players are biased for obvious reasons.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 01:15 PM

She is just a friend........ that's all.

KCTitus
12-15-2004, 01:15 PM
She is just a friend........ that's all.

whatever...

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 01:16 PM
No, he counts, IMO. Relatives of players are biased for obvious reasons.
And a Syracuse alum isn't biased?

KCTitus
12-15-2004, 01:18 PM
And a Syracuse alum isn't biased?

Ok, if Brando's taking Rich's pipe, then he doesnt count. If not, he doesnt cross the line, IMO.

We can just call him a giant syracuse homer.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 01:20 PM
Maybe we should call this place Planet Spin ?

KCTitus
12-15-2004, 01:23 PM
Maybe we should call this place Planet Spin ?

I'm guessing this was a joke?

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Ok, if Brando's taking Rich's pipe, then he doesnt count. If not, he doesnt cross the line, IMO.

We can just call him a giant syracuse homer.
Fair enough.

Just finding the line. :D

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 01:28 PM
Not really.. now we are spinning ways on why we are fans ?

If you want to rule out anybody that went to the same college, why stop there. Most of us area from the KC are or have been at one time or another.

Are all of us not suppose to be cosidered fans due to being partial to an area or school ?

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 01:31 PM
New planet Rule..........

Chiefs,Royals,Jayhawk, Wildcats,Tiggers fans are no longer available to comment on teams or players due to bias opinions.

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 01:32 PM
New planet Rule..........

Chiefs,Royals,Jayhawk, Wildcats,Tiggers fans are no longer available to comment on teams or players due to bias opinions.
Good.

Now, please follow the rule and stfu.

ptlyon
12-15-2004, 01:34 PM
Good.

ROFL

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 01:37 PM
Good.

Oh no, I want it sign and into effect by friday AM at the latest.

Signed ,sealed and notorized.

KCTitus
12-15-2004, 01:38 PM
There's no need for a new rule...

The current rule is just fine:

Fans are not allowed to pimp a single player because of 1 or 2 preseason football games they saw on TV. See also, dumbassery.

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 01:40 PM
Now you're just being disigerent.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 01:40 PM

Fans are not allowed to pimp a single player because of 1 or 2 preseason football games they saw on TV. See also, dumbassery.

ROFL OK, what page of the by laws is that on ?

HC_Chief
12-15-2004, 01:42 PM

Just remember that when people start pimping Wilson. ;)

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 01:43 PM

Can I add a clause to said rule that watching the game on TV again and again can not be referred to as watching "Game Film"

SPchief
12-15-2004, 01:44 PM
ROFL

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 01:46 PM
Can I add a clause to said rule that watching the game on TV can not be called "Game Film"

No doubt since it was your claim. :p

We might add that , 1 season as a backup player in a 1 year wonder High School football team, that got mentioned by USA Today as a Top 10 high school program does not qualify as Training Camp experence . :thumb:

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 01:47 PM
No doubt since it was your claim. :p

I would LOVE to see the post where I said I was watching game film...that is a term you use for watching the game on TV. I made a post explaining what game film actully is....

You are just flat out making stuff up now.

KCTitus
12-15-2004, 01:48 PM

Everybody was a hater until they saw him play...now they believe that FB's rule.

Seriously, if everyone would just agree with me, this place would be much better off.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 01:49 PM
I would LOVE to see the post where I said I was watching game film...that is a term you use for watching the game on TV. I made a post explaining what game film actully is....

Me thinks you are just flat out making stuff up now.

That was you claim to me, claiming I watched game film. Show me where I said I watch game film .

Bet I can show you where I have watched the game agin on film.

Big difference, different angles, etc.

Try again.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 02:00 PM
Roy, the reason I brought my highschool program up was to debunk the myth that "Scanlon has not had a chance" that you love to throw around.

When you played football did they use video to evaluate you? I am not asking this as a shot I am asking matter of factly.

When I practiced they did video of every team drill and every inside drill. There was about 5 weeks of what in the NFL would be "training camp." Each practive there were at least 20-30 plays of me on tape in live action. The coaches after every practice would break this down for a few hours. Each position coach watching their guys and taking down grades that would be posted each day. Between the practices we would watch the tape of team drill and would get critiqued(sp?) on what we needed to change to get better. Generally every single play was run back 4 or 5 times. I would say between all of these different sessions the coaches would have seen each and every single play in practice about 10-12 times. This was just a normal day of practice.

My point was all of this evaluation was going on and IT WAS ONLY A HIGHSCHOOL TEAM.

How much of this evaluation do you think and NFL squad does? How can you actully think that Scanlon has not been given a chance to show the kind of skills he has.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 02:10 PM
Roy, the reason I brought my highschool program up was to debunk the myth that "Scanlon has not had a chance" that you love to throw around.

When you played football did they use video to evaluate you? I am not asking this as a shot I am asking matter of factly.

When I practiced they did video of every team drill and every inside drill. There was about 5 weeks of what in the NFL would be "training camp." Each practive there were at least 20-30 plays of me on tape in live action. The coaches after every practice would break this down for a few hours. Each position coach watching their guys and taking down grades that would be posted each day. Between the practices we would watch the tape of team drill and would get critiqued(sp?) on what we needed to change to get better. Generally every single play was run back 4 or 5 times. I would say between all of these different sessions the coaches would have seen each and every single play in practice about 10-12 times. This was just a normal day of practice.

My point was all of this evaluation was going on and IT WAS ONLY A HIGHSCHOOL TEAM.

How much of this evaluation do you think and NFL squad does? How can you actully think that Scanlon has not been given a chance to show the kind of skills he has.

Theorys, opinions, we have gone over this too many times.

Old news ................. Why rehash it, it got us nowhere the last 2 times we discussed it, we have difference of opinions.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 02:12 PM
Theorys, opinions, we have gone over this too many times.

Old news ................. Why rehash it, it got us nowhere the last 2 times we discussed it, we have difference of opinions.
What I am asking is...if I went through that in high school then we can assume...it is multiplied many times for the NFL.

How could all of that go on with you still conteding he has not had a chance?

Count Zarth
12-15-2004, 02:15 PM

At least Wilson did something against the other teams starters in preseason.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 02:15 PM

You are just flat out making stuff up now.

I guess you missed it, I will spell it out again.....

You made the claim,just because I watched the games again on TV to see things I might of missed. You use the term as "game film ".

It was your claim, I never said I watched the games again as " game film ".

You are claiming I was adding to the post,in fact it is you commenting on something I never said.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 02:17 PM
What I am asking is...if I went through that in high school then we can assume...it is multiplied many times for the NFL.

How could all of that go on with you still conteding he has not had a chance?

And you still don't recall the comments I made ? :shake:

Count Zarth
12-15-2004, 02:18 PM

Fantastic post. If all this talent that Roy thinks is ACTUALLY there the coaches would have seen it by now.

I can't wait to see what goes on on this board after Scanlon is cut during training camp next year, or is a backup again.

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 02:20 PM
Fantastic post. If all this talent that Roy thinks is ACTUALLY there the coaches would have seen it by now.

I can't wait to see what goes on on this board after Scanlon is cut during training camp next year, or is a backup again.

It may very well happen.

What if Scanlon is the MLB next year due to his play, I can't wait to see what this BB will do.

go bowe
12-15-2004, 02:21 PM
i don't wanna get in the middle of this, but scanlon hasn't really had a chance to show his stuff in games...

but i also agree that the coaches have evaluated what they've seen in practice and he's not playing, so the coaches obviously don't think he is good enough to get a chance playing in games...

it would be fun to see the kid in a game at mlb though...

royr17
12-15-2004, 04:22 PM
Ok, Zach you say you played on a top 10 team right ?

Tell me what positions did you play and how much playing time did you get ?

royr17
12-15-2004, 06:15 PM
bump

philfree
12-15-2004, 06:21 PM
It may very well happen.

What if Scanlon is the MLB next year due to his play, I can't wait to see what this BB will do.

Bitch about OLB? :thumb:

PhilFree :arrow:

Count Zarth
12-15-2004, 06:38 PM
Ok, Zach you say you played on a top 10 team right ?

Tell me what positions did you play and how much playing time did you get ?

He was a backup. He got almost no playing time. Because the coaches saw enough of him in practice and on film to warrant the amount of playing time.

JUST like Kawika's bitch.

ZachKC = Rich Scanlon of Blue Springs

royr17
12-15-2004, 06:59 PM
He was a backup. He got almost no playing time. Because the coaches saw enough of him in practice and on film to warrant the amount of playing time.

JUST like Kawika's bitch.

ZachKC = Rich Scanlon of Blue Springs

Shut up troll, let Zach give me his response.

Count Zarth
12-15-2004, 07:14 PM

You are the one acting like a troll. Flame flame flame. Roy the troll.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 07:14 PM
I started on defensive line...generally a 3 technique interior lineman.

Count Zarth
12-15-2004, 07:15 PM
I started on defensive line...general a 3 technique interior lineman.

I thought you said you were a backup, like Kawika's bitch?

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 07:17 PM
I thought you said you were a backup, like Kawika's bitch?
I was for part of the season...my role was expanded as time went on. After the first 3 or 4 games. I am dont have a great physical build for the position.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 07:20 PM
Sorry for the delay. I had a Psychology final.

Count Zarth
12-15-2004, 07:20 PM
Sorry for the delay. I had a Psychology final.

Troll.

royr17
12-15-2004, 07:27 PM
So how much did you play Zach ?

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 07:28 PM
So how much did you play Zach ?
I already explained to you I was a starter. If the defense was on the field then I was there....

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 07:30 PM
Hopefully you are going somewhere with this. I have no idea what my personal playing time or playing ability has to do with anything...I used my backround as a player to explain how extensive the evaluation process is for even a high school was in an attempt to convey how crazy the idea of Rich "not getting a chance" was...

I was a good player...not great. I was very small for the compared to a good deal of competition.

royr17
12-15-2004, 07:32 PM
Well im not gonna pust it anymore, but i didnt push it when this thread started, yall started by mentioning Rich's name and thats where it all started from, I was just stating the obvious, Mitchell does do a great job of getting picked up on blocks.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Well im not gonna pust it anymore, but i didnt push it when this thread started, yall started by mentioning Rich's name and thats where it all started from, I was just stating the obvious, Mitchell does do a great job of getting picked up on blocks.
So why did you ask me about my position and playing time?

royr17
12-15-2004, 07:36 PM
I was curious, just wanted to see. So you played on a team with Brandon Lloyd ?

FloridaChief
12-15-2004, 07:36 PM

Translation: I have absolutely no idea what I was doing or what I was attempting to start. Rich Scanlon is the most beautiful, talented man-god that ever existed or ever will.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 07:39 PM
I was curious, just wanted to see. So you played on a team with Brandon Lloyd ?
Yes, I played with Brandon Lloyd...Jerome Bettis was there a year before I was. He is playing with the Redskins right now. I also used to have to go against and get my ass kicked my John Garrison who started at center for Nebraska for two years. A buddy of mine who is actully my age is playing WR for Wyoming right now...its fun to catch him on TV every now and again...

royr17
12-15-2004, 07:42 PM
Yes, I played with Brandon Lloyd...Jerome Bettis was there a year before I was. He is playing with the Redskins right now. I also used to have to go against and get my ass kicked my John Garrison who started at center for Nebraska for two years. A buddy of mine who is actully my age is playing WR for Wyoming right now...its fun to catch him on TV every now and again...

Damn you have to be old if Jerome Bettis was there a year before you was. :) :p ROFL

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 07:50 PM
Damn you have to be old if Jerome Bettis was there a year before you was. :) :p ROFL
I think it was only a year...it could have been 2. I am 21.

royr17
12-15-2004, 07:51 PM
Alright im gonna let it known, I wanna see all the Chiefs player do good, and i could give a shit who's playing in the middle as long as they get the job done, and to me it seems like Mitchell isnt doing that so thats why i've been asking for him to be replaced.

royr17
12-15-2004, 07:52 PM
I think it was only a year...it could have been 2. I am 21.

Damn the Jerome Bettis of the Pittsburg Steelers must of aged very quickly if he was playing at your school a year or 2 before you got there.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 07:54 PM
Damn the Jerome Bettis of the Pittsburg Steelers must of aged very quickly if he was playing at your school a year or 2 before you got there.
No No...sorry I always say it wrong. ROFL My fault.

Ladell Betts. He plays for the Redskins...backup RB. Got a very nice KO return the other day. Situational.

For some reason i just always say Jerome Bettis when I mean Ladell...

royr17
12-15-2004, 07:57 PM
No No...sorry I always say it wrong. ROFL My fault.

Ladell Betts. He plays for the Redskins...backup RB. Got a very nice KO return the other day. Situational.

For some reason i just always say Jerome Bettis when I mean Ladell...

Damn i was starting to think you was around 34 years old if you played with Jerome Bettis. :p

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 08:04 PM
I will tell ya, going up against Garrison was no fun...