PDA

View Full Version : Poop Zach and Gochiefs butthole buddies?

Skip Towne
12-14-2004, 08:23 PM
It seems like every thread you see one of them on there's the other one. I admit I have trouble telling them apart. Has anyone else noticed this?

Pants
12-14-2004, 08:25 PM
They are both trolls, that's for sure.

stevieray
12-14-2004, 08:26 PM
Wherever Zach would go,
meatpeeker was sure to follow.

tk13
12-14-2004, 08:26 PM
ROFL Roy Jr. is that you? Come on, tell us Scanlon is the best MLB in team history...

Skip Towne
12-14-2004, 08:28 PM
ROFL Roy Jr. is that you? Come on, tell us Scanlon is the best MLB in team history...
OMG, now there's three of them.

tk13
12-14-2004, 08:30 PM
OMG, now there's three of them.
I think not, I'll take Maslowski and kick everybody's ass... but Roy Jr. made a thread just like this last week that turned into a big fight....

Pants
12-14-2004, 08:32 PM
It's "butt buddies". :rolleyes:

Skip Towne
12-14-2004, 08:35 PM
It's "butt buddies". :rolleyes:
That depends on penetration. I suspect penetration in this case thus "butthole buddies". I think TK 13 wants in on it too.

Pants
12-14-2004, 08:36 PM
That depends on penetration. I suspect penetration in this case thus "butthole buddies". I think TK 13 wants in on it too.

Hahaha. Wait, ewww sick.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 08:41 PM
Define a troll...

Pants
12-14-2004, 08:43 PM
Define a troll...

Huh? I'm just dragging out an old joke. Didn't jr. call you that?

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Huh? I'm just dragging out an old joke. Didn't jr. call you that?
Yes, I just thought you wearn't joking anymore...

Maybe I should adjust my sarcasm meter. ROFL

stevieray
12-14-2004, 08:45 PM
Yes, I just thought you wearn't joking anymore...

Maybe I should adjust my sarcasm meter. ROFL

Adjust your wearn't instead.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 08:47 PM
Ok, grammar spelling police... ROFL

Awesome job Stevbo.

Skip Towne
12-14-2004, 08:48 PM
Exactly. Why go to London when there is still so much to be learned here.

stevieray
12-14-2004, 08:48 PM
Ok, grammar spelling police... ROFL

Awesome job Stevbo.

Thank you, thank you very much.

You're a fantastic audience.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 08:49 PM
Thank you, thank you very much.

You're a fantastic audience.
I aim to please...

stevieray
Exactly. Why go to London when there is still so much to be learned here.

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
We need a Mod to change the title of this thread; otherwise, DC is gonna want a 'piece'...

Iowanian
I'm gonna need to see a 3 way cage match.......III, Meatpeeker, and Achkc.

To the cyberdeaf......

whoman69
12-14-2004, 09:23 PM
The way I see it, Goatcheese cannot be anybody's butt buddy. He's a chronic jack off artist.

Ultra Peanut
12-14-2004, 09:26 PM
OMG YUO TROLLS

Skip Towne
12-14-2004, 09:41 PM
The way I see it, Goatcheese cannot be anybody's butt buddy. He's a chronic jack off artist.
Link?

Pants
12-14-2004, 09:43 PM
Link?
:spock:

go bowe
12-14-2004, 09:44 PM
The way I see it, Goatcheese cannot be anybody's butt buddy. He's a chronic jack off artist.while i'm sure you are correct (but worried as to why you know this), goatcheese isn't called meatpeeker for nothing...

NTTAWWT

grandllama
12-15-2004, 02:28 AM

eh?

I've been on here almost three years now, and I'll defend Goat Cheese, Zach and several others to the death...

SoCalBronco
12-15-2004, 02:33 AM
Zach and Bob arent bad. Bob can be extremely annoying at times but on the whole he is okay.

Pants
12-15-2004, 02:36 AM
eh?

I've been on here almost three years now, and I'll defend Goat Cheese, Zach and several others to the death...

SIGH. Read the whole thread maybe? :rolleyes:

grandllama
12-15-2004, 02:38 AM
SIGH. Read the whole thread maybe? :rolleyes:

I started at the beginning... that's the quote I quoted. They ain't trolls... Zach has had a change of attitudes lately, Goat Cheese is Goat Cheese.

Pants
12-15-2004, 02:39 AM
I started at the beginning... that's the quote I quoted. They ain't trolls... Zach has had a change of attitudes lately, Goat Cheese is Goat Cheese.

LMAO, maybe if you read the whole thread you'd know it's a joke. Either that or visit CP more often. Some poeple... ROFL.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 02:42 AM
LMAO, maybe if you read the whole thread you'd know it's a joke. Either that or visit CP more often. Some poeple... ROFL.
Nope...I think you have the wrong idea about this thread...

If you have ever seen conversations between Skip and I in the past they are.... Hmmm. Usually interesting. ROFL

I did find it kind of funny he asked for a link of GC jacking off...maybe he is expanding some new horizons in his old age.

Pants
12-15-2004, 02:44 AM
Nope...I think you have the wrong idea about this thread...

He quoted me saying you guys are trolls (according to jr., which is a joke) and started defending you.

tk13
12-15-2004, 02:45 AM
Metrolike is a troll. Ban him.

grandllama
12-15-2004, 02:45 AM

Well...SOB for me having to work nights ROFL

Trust me, I'm on CP as much as anybody else... I just post lightly and carry a big stick...

grandllama
12-15-2004, 02:46 AM

Can't. My super secret 'I'm not an admin' buddy is either passed out, still at the bar, or porking a porker at this time.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 02:47 AM
He quoted me saying you guys are trolls (according to jr., which is a joke) and started defending you.
I felt like he was referring to thead as a whole and not really talking to YOU persay. Oh well...the line between liking me and not liking meon this board these days is a blurry one.

ROFL

Pants
12-15-2004, 02:47 AM

I heart tk.

grandllama
12-15-2004, 02:48 AM

Jr. has been such a weeny lately that even living on this board I can't tell a joke... I have no issues with Metro, but when Jr. starts calling out GC and Zach, I have issues. We were all here a LONG time before Jr. showed up.

Pants
12-15-2004, 02:49 AM
Jr. has been such a weeny lately that even living on this board I can't tell a joke... I have no issues with Metro, but when Jr. starts calling out GC and Zach, I have issues. We were all here a LONG time before Jr. showed up.

That's my whole joke. It's absurd on jr's part to call JBret and Zach trolls. I find it funny and will continue the extreme overusage of the joke.

grandllama
I felt like he was referring to thead as a whole and not really talking to YOU persay. Oh well...the line between liking me and not liking meon this board these days is a blurry one.

ROFL

Springfield has just really ****ed you up... ah the days of the bowling alley ROFL you should have just came to CMSU ;)

tk13
ZachKC is a troll. Ban him.

grandllama
12-15-2004, 02:50 AM
That's my whole joke. It's absurd on jr's part to call JBret and Zach trolls. I find it funny and will continue the extreme overusage of the joke.

Cool, now that I'm in on the joke, I'm on your side ROFL

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 02:50 AM
Springfield has just really ****ed you up... ah the days of the bowling alley ROFL you should have just came to CMSU ;)
Haha...man I love it here in Springtown.

I think....the board seems different these days and I can't quite put my finger on it.

grandllama
12-15-2004, 02:51 AM
ZachKC is a troll. Ban him.

I told you ENDelt (oops, there went the secret identity) is porking a porker right now...

Pants
12-15-2004, 02:52 AM
I told you ENDelt (oops, there went the secret identity) is porking a porker right now...

Bwhahahahahaha.

Wait... :Lin:

OK, bwahahahaa.

rep.

grandllama
12-15-2004, 02:53 AM
Haha...man I love it here in Springtown.

I think....the board seems different these days and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Actually Zach, us 'old timers' have been bitching about it for awhile.. .shit I went off on some people a few weeks ago and I normally avoid controversy like the plague.

We need Sky... that's it.. .yeah, it's because Sky left.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 02:55 AM
Actually Zach, us 'old timers' have been bitching about it for awhile.. .shit I went off on some people a few weeks ago and I normally avoid controversy like the plague.

Ya, I think the election and how alot of people dealt wth it kind of messed this place up.

And the people just seem different. But like I said. I am not sure how in specifics.

I think a lot of people that have not already done so would be amazed by my easy going non confrontational nature in person. Although, I have met a crapload of CPers. I have found that anyone who has spent a pretty good amount of time off the board generally gets along with me really really well on the board even if we totally disagree on all kinds of things *cough*Russ*cough* ROFL

grandllama
12-15-2004, 02:56 AM
Ya, I think the election and how alot of people dealt wth it kind of messed this place up.

And the people just seem different. But like I said. I am not sure how in specifics.

I think a lot of people that have not already done so would be amazed by my easy going non confrontational nature in person.

Last game I was at, Saul and I were talking about you believe it or not...

tk13
12-15-2004, 02:57 AM
Alright, I've changed my mind on who should be banned now...

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 02:58 AM
Last game I was at, Saul and I were talking about you believe it or not...
I added a lil to my last post.

Saul is a great guy. And its so funny...when he first came on we reeeallly butted heads and now we are pretty good friends. It just changed like out of nowhere. I think the tide turned when he psoted a thread about Monty Python ROFL

I hope to meet him sometime soon.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 02:59 AM
Alright, I've changed my mind on who should be banned now...
tk13....how old are you and where do you live?

For as much as you post and as many conversations we have had I have NO idea about those things listed above. None. Generally I have a pretty good idea of all the regulars but you.

Isn't that amazing? :banghead: ROFL

grandllama
12-15-2004, 03:01 AM

For as much as you post and as many conversations we have had I have NO idea about those things listed above. None. Generally I have a pretty good idea of all the regulars but you.

I know he is in Indiana and we can chat about the Royals adinfitim... but other that I don't think many of us know the real TK13...

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 03:01 AM
I know he is in Indiana and we can chat about the Royals adinfitim... but other that I don't think many of us know the real TK13...
Isn't that amazing?

Pants
12-15-2004, 03:02 AM

Yeah, tk is cool. I think she might be a chick.

grandllama
12-15-2004, 03:04 AM
I added a lil to my last post.

Saul is a great guy. And its so funny...when he first came on we reeeallly butted heads and now we are pretty good friends. It just changed like out of nowhere. I think the tide turned when he psoted a thread about Monty Python ROFL

I hope to meet him sometime soon.

'zactly. (to the part you added). Some of my best friends in person on CP are the ones whose posts drive me nuts. IIRC, I've met you twice and Saul twice and we've had great conversations....

Monty Python just tends to forge the natural geek ties....

grandllama
12-15-2004, 03:06 AM
Yeah, tk is cool. I think she might be a chick.

you know, I've never thought to ask... TK is one of those people I've never disagreed with and never even thought that a vagina could be typing those words of wisdom...

... waiting for the day crew chicks to get here and rip my testicles off....

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 03:07 AM
'zactly. (to the part you added). Some of my best friends in person on CP are the ones whose posts drive me nuts. IIRC, I've met you twice and Saul twice and we've had great conversations....

Monty Python just tends to forge the natural geek ties....
Making it to the Broncos game by chance?

Taco John
12-15-2004, 03:08 AM
You guys don't know much about Tammi Knowleson 13? Funniest lesbian I've ever encountered.

grandllama
Making it to the Broncos * (* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) game by chance?

I've been thinking but I don't know if the finances will allow... god I'd love to have Jake flip me off ROFL

Pants
you know, I've never thought to ask... TK is one of those people I've never disagreed with and never even thought that a vagina could be typing those words of wisdom...

... waiting for the day crew chicks to get here and rip my testicles off....

He/she is too f*cking nice to be a dude. I admit I"m new, but I've yet to see him/her argue with anyone. Plus he/she never curses. IDK...

grandllama
12-15-2004, 03:09 AM
You guys don't know much about Tammi Knowleson 13? Funniest lesbian I've ever encountered.

Hell, everybody I've defended tonight is showing up... whazzup Taco?

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 03:09 AM
Tajudeen. Do you want the link of GC jacking off after Skip is done with it?

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 03:10 AM
I've been thinking but I don't know if the finances will allow... god I'd love to have Jake flip me off ROFL
Well I understand about the money part...hopefully you make it out...

Taco John
12-15-2004, 03:11 AM
Hell, everybody I've defended tonight is showing up... whazzup Taco?

Not much, brah... Workin' late. I have some emails that some East Coast editors need to see first thing in the morning. This upcoming CES show is killing me. Well, that and the week long vacation time I'm taking in between Christmas and New Years. I got a lot to get accomplished between now and January...

Taco John
12-15-2004, 03:11 AM
Tajudeen. Do you want the link of GC jacking off after Skip is done with it?

uhhhhh....

grandllama
12-15-2004, 03:12 AM
Not much, brah... Workin' late. I have some emails that some East Coast editors need to see first thing in the morning. This upcoming CES show is killing me. Well, that and the week long vacation time I'm taking in between Christmas and New Years. I got a lot to get accomplished between now and January...

I don't miss the days of working multiple time zones... the year I spent coordinating between India, Siberia, and Indiana bout killed me.... good luck.

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 03:17 AM
uhhhhh....
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2160289&postcount=23

Ultra Peanut
12-15-2004, 03:57 AM

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 06:57 AM

FYI, that's not true, he was here a few days after the BB opened, just like me. He was using a different name back then.

As for Jr ( III ) getting rowdy lately, yes, it's a try'n time for him and I'm working on that with him. Many members on the planet know of this , many do not. Trust me, I do not approve of all the things he does and says, he's just an excitable boy.

Bearcat
12-15-2004, 07:01 AM
I've always thought Zach & Psicosis were seperated at birth...

ROYC75
12-15-2004, 07:03 AM

ROFL ROFL

Which one was the afterbirth that grew ? :p

Mr. Kotter
12-15-2004, 07:07 AM

Sky is still here; Sky = Vonne Marie

Skip Towne
12-15-2004, 07:13 AM
:shrug: I've never noticed any similarities between those two.

KcMizzou
12-15-2004, 07:53 AM
I think a lot of people that have not already done so would be amazed by my easy going non confrontational nature in person. Although, I have met a crapload of CPers. I have found that anyone who has spent a pretty good amount of time off the board generally gets along with me really really well on the board even if we totally disagree on all kinds of things *cough*Russ*cough* ROFL Personally, I thought you were an asshole... :shrug:

:D

Skip Towne
12-15-2004, 08:47 AM
Personally, I thought you were an asshole... :shrug:

:D
ROFL

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 10:25 AM
While both words are often applied to the same person, troll and dipshit are not, in fact, synonyms.

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 10:26 AM
Can't. My super secret 'I'm not an admin' buddy is either passed out, still at the bar, or porking a porker at this time.
I was unconscious.

I can't be up at 3am on a school night entertaining you fools. I work for a living, ya know?

Well... I have a job anyway.

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 10:31 AM
Wow... who woulda guessed people would start questioning tk13's gender.

Saulbadguy
12-15-2004, 10:36 AM
This thread is funny.

Douche Baggins
12-15-2004, 10:43 AM
I FEEL PRETTY
OH SO PRETTY

Iowanian
12-15-2004, 10:45 AM
I think you've all had the flying Butt Pliers, applied at will.

You've(All) got dingleberries in your bushy assed eyebrows that need picked out if you're going into public.

Douche Baggins
05-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Zach is my gay lover now.

Skip Towne
05-29-2009, 08:59 PM

I thought so all along

Halfcan
05-29-2009, 09:23 PM
where the hell is eNDELT??

Skip Towne
05-29-2009, 09:38 PM
where the hell is eNDELT??

I've wondered that too. He went from 60 posts per day to nothing. I'll bet Mer knows where he is.

Halfcan
05-29-2009, 09:41 PM
I've wondered that too. He went from 60 posts per day to nothing. I'll bet Mer knows where he is.

jail for DUI???

nailed the wrong guys wife??

sex change that went bad???

Maybe we need a thread on this??

Ultra Peanut
05-29-2009, 09:52 PM
The flood of fucktards ran him off, like so many other luminaries.

Halfcan
05-29-2009, 10:14 PM
The flood of ****tards ran him off, like so many other luminaries.

a flood of fucktards??

seemed he started laying low after his Luv affair at Endzoners. :)

Mr. Kotter
05-29-2009, 10:28 PM
Clayton is definitely much LESS gay than Zach. If they are Clayton's bringing the wood, ya know? Heh.

Not that both aren't downright strange, but Clayton is much, much....more "normal" than Zach would ever pray to be. Not that, that, necessarily is a good thing.

JMHO :shrug:

;)

Douche Baggins
05-29-2009, 10:29 PM
Clayton is definitely LESS gay than Zach.

Not that both aren't downright strange, but Clayton is much, much....more "normal" than Zach would ever pray to be.

;)

Bullshit...at least Zach can get laid...or hypothetically did at one point.

Ultra Peanut
05-30-2009, 10:41 AM
Clayton is definitely much LESS gay than Zach. If they are Clayton's bringing the wood, ya know? Heh.

Not that both aren't downright strange, but Clayton is much, much....more "normal" than Zach would ever pray to be. Not that, that, necessarily is a good thing.

;)You are a sad person.

SNR
05-30-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm gonna have to hear about this one from Zach.

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 12:43 PM
I'm gonna have to hear about this one from Zach.

Yea, I was out and about and missed this bump. Personally? I am nominating this (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5803362&postcount=89) as the post of the thread but will be happy to hear out the case for others.

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 12:45 PM
You are a sad person.

Eh. Zach and I don't much care for each other. It probably stems from my aversion to pretentious pricks....I'm sure he's got his reasons too. To each his own. We aren't kiddies here.

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 12:52 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DV0WGo_iSh0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DV0WGo_iSh0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 12:54 PM
Yea, I was out and about and missed this bump. Personally? I am nominating this (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5803362&postcount=89) as the post of the thread but will be happy to hear out the case for others.

Eh....

I'll nominate this one; you should just go ahead share as well....and make it official.

:)

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 01:00 PM
Zach, your work in Wild Hogs was brilliant though, I must say...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SQQoMa9n3G0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SQQoMa9n3G0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OctoberFart
05-30-2009, 01:03 PM
Couple of pickle smoochers is the impression I got of them.

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 01:12 PM
Couple of pickle smoochers is the impression I got of them.

There it is folks.

If anyone would know.... :hmmm:

crazycoffey
05-30-2009, 03:20 PM
had my run ins with the two, what ever, pricks be pricks.....

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 03:41 PM
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B11msns6wPU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B11msns6wPU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Oh, the irony....Zach. LMAO

Though, technically disillusion isn't quite the same as delusions.....heh. :hmmm:

The thing about Zachishere is that some of us actually perused it for entertainment....before it became monotonous.

Thanks for a good laugh though. :thumb:

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 03:57 PM
Oh, the irony....Zach. LMAO

The thing about Zachishere is that some of us actually perused it for entertainment....before it became monotonous.

Thanks for a good laugh though. :thumb:

You seem to think about me a lot.

Which is weird.

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 03:57 PM
You seem to think about me a lot.

Which is weird.

Stalkers have a way of getting your attention.

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Stalkers have a way of getting your attention.

Did you just use the word stalker?

Skip Towne
05-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Yay, another 100 post thread. Thanks, Claythan

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 04:01 PM
Did you just use the word stalker?

Your history of following me around/quoting me like a little puppy dog...could be considered that, yes.

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 04:04 PM
Your history of following me around/quoting me like a little puppy dog...could be considered that, yes.

There you go again...blasting people for something you do as well and acting above it, in a thread were you started running your mouth off about me first no less.

Only one of us has been obsessed with their dealings here to take matters offline like the Hel'n incident...lets not forget the threat you made to Pitt Gorilla. Kotter is calling people stalkers.

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 04:14 PM
There you go again...blasting people for something you do as well and acting above it, in a thread were you started running your mouth off about me first no less.

Only one of us has been obsessed with their dealings here to take matters offline like the Hel'n incident...lets not forget the threat you made to Pitt Gorilla. Kotter is calling people stalkers.

Are you drunk already? :spock:

I merely responed to Skip's thread....and the bump. That against the law?

Hel'n incident? She did that herself; unless you call asking questions....which she chose to answer, as "stalking." As for the "threat" to PG....he was a suspect (later exonerated) who had actually, for real, messed around in my life. Bluster and internet toughguy talk is nothing new, or suprising....around here. Look around you. Never, ever, was there an actual specific threat contemplated, or communicated.

Talk about living in an alternative universe.....goodness. LMAO

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Are you drunk already? :spock:

I merely responed to Skip's thread....and the bump. That against the law?

I have never once posted on this board drunk which led me to regret my posts. Can you say the same? Feel free to actually answer that question.

Also, did you just use the phrase against the law? As if...I was trying to tell you such a thing was against the law instead of simply showing you it is funny to call someone a follower or a stalker when it was you who brought them up in a thread.

I understand your need to paint things as something they are not not to make your points. Information as it is has never been kind to you.

Never, ever, was there an actual specific threat contemplated, or communicated.

Sure, I saw the back channel communications that happened with the mod team on this board and the concern you raised with all of that.

OctoberFart
05-30-2009, 04:25 PM
There it is folks.

If anyone would know.... :hmmm:

Yeah and you have posted how many times in this thread? :hmmm: You seem pretty interested and even chime in on who is giving it to who. Interesting.

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 04:29 PM
I have never once posted on this board drunk which led me to regret my posts. Can you say the same? Feel free to actually answer that question.

Also, did you just use the phrase against the law? As if...I was trying to tell you such a thing was against the law instead of simply showing you it is funny to call someone a follower or a stalker when it was you who brought them up in a thread.

I understand your need to paint things as something they are not not to make your points. Information as it is has never been kind to you.

Sure, I saw the back channel communications that happened with the mod team on this board and the concern you raised with all of that.

If posting drunk were a crime, many Planeteers would be in jail. FTR, though...it's not something I do often, and not much at all of late. As if it really matters though....

I mean "against the law" as in the colloquial understanding...."what sacred social norm have I transgressed?" Not saying I'm never guilty....however, I'm hardly alone on that count.

Information is a funny thing. Perception, it seems, is reality to many folks; and you keep reminding me of that every time we have this conversation. It's something I'll never understand, that's for sure.

If you are aware of what happened, I would have expected you to be a bit more empathetic then. Guess I'm not really surprised that doesn't seem to matter though.

But, hey, whatever floats your boat...man. Live long and prosper.

Ari Chi3fs
05-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Yay, another 100 post thread. Thanks, Claythan

LMAO... I think he is bumping those of yours that were close to the 100post threshold.... you lucky bastard! heh.

Skip IS Chiefsplanet.

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Again, feel free to answer the question.

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Yeah and you have posted how many times in this thread? :hmmm: You seem pretty interested and even chime in on who is giving it to who. Interesting.

I have a thing for integrity. Some liberals take issue with that. I just call it like I see it.

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 04:36 PM
I have a thing for integrity.

He does, just ask one of his multiple accounts.

Or ask him about his integrity when he makes comments and is to cowardly to stand behind them by saying he is joking.

That is integrity.

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 04:36 PM
Again, feel free to answer the question.

To accomodate your learning disability, my last post included an answer than most lucid people would have understood. Translated, I said: "yes."

Have you??? :shrug:

Your turn to anwer the question. Have you? :shrug:

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 04:38 PM
If people have to sit and listen to you spew this garbage we may as well try to provide interesting visuals or audio along the way. My god.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YA2h9PrIUxs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YA2h9PrIUxs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Your turn to anwer the question. Have you? :shrug:

Never. I don't drink alone. I also control my drinking.

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 04:39 PM
He does, just ask one of his multiple accounts.

Or ask him about his integrity when he makes comments and is to cowardly to stand behind them by saying he is joking.

That is integrity.

Your inability to discern integrity, from a conflation of horseplay-humor-entertainment-role-playing-boredom....and real life integrity...does not constitute reality, in the real world. Only in your parallel alternative universe that you live in.

Skip Towne
05-30-2009, 04:40 PM
LMAO... I think he is bumping those of yours that were close to the 100post threshold.... you lucky bastard! heh.

Skip IS Chiefsplanet.

No, I do that myself.

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 04:41 PM
a conflation of horseplay-humor-entertainment-role-playing-boredom....

It really is THAT easy isn't it? You have set it up so you can pass off your idiocy. Blame it on the batshit or say you were joking.

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 04:41 PM
Never. I don't drink alone. I also control my drinking.

Good for you. So what? Your choice is the only honorable choice? One which, frankly, I'd bet the archives would betray if I gave two shits about it really.

You want a Whizzo badge? :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 04:42 PM
It really is THAT easy isn't it? You have set it up so you can pass off your idiocy. Blame it on the batshit or say you were joking.

I know this will come as a shock to you; but many, if not most of us, are here for entertainment....

You take the internet way too seriously there, big fella. LMAO

Ari Chi3fs
05-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Rob, I know Zach in real life... and I know you in real life. You guys would probably get along... but for some reason, Rob likes to have adversaries.

Have a good time with that, bro. It makes your online personality endearing to everyone you encounter. Good times!

|Zach|
05-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Good for you. So what? Your choice is the only honorable choice? One which, frankly, I'd bet the archives would betray if I gave two shits about it really.

You want a Whizzo badge? :shrug:

You asked a question I answered it. You never answered mine but that isn't a big deal. I will let you slide.

But hey, whats the big deal? If I were to be drinking alone feeling pathetic and posting on Chiefs Planet and people called me out to be a dumbass I could just tell them I was joking and and tell them they are humorless for not getting it. Couldn't I?

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Rob, I know Zach in real life... and I know you in real life. You guys would probably get along... but for some reason, Rob likes to have adversaries.

Have a good time with that, bro. It makes your online personality endearing to everyone you encounter. Good times!

You aren't aware of some of the water under the bridge with Zach and I. I've met him in real life too; nice enough dude, in real life.....it's HIS online personality that drove us to blows here. It takes two to tango though, so I'm sure my abrasiveness and pot-strirring aggravate the situation. I assure you though, I'm not losing sleep over....the Internet.

Apparently you haven't witnessed Zach's more "charming" online side though, I guess. Heh.

:hmmm:

Whatever, though...

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 04:51 PM
You asked a question I answered it. You never answered mine but that isn't a big deal. I will let you slide.

But hey, whats the big deal? If I were to be drinking alone feeling pathetic and posting on Chiefs Planet and people called me out to be a dumbass I could just tell them I was joking and and tell them they are humorless for not getting it. Couldn't I?

See, Ari/Trav....Exhibit A.....

Nice, eh? Good thing his "reality" isn't mine. Then he's shocked when he reaps what he sows. LMAO

Ari Chi3fs
05-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Well... I've decided that I want to see a UFC cage match between you two.

So get in shape, fellas... and well, ROUND is a shape, but Im talking IN-shape.

Ding Ding!!

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 04:58 PM
Well, my Saturday of babysitting detention at the Alernative School is nearly done; wasn't nearly as much fun as it was on The Breakfast Club. Time to head back to real life for awhile. Have fun, ya'all. Even you, Zachy-poo.

Ari Chi3fs
05-30-2009, 04:58 PM
And btw, only Kotter can make a gay thread about two other people... about him. lol

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 04:59 PM

Ding Ding!!

Eh, I'd need a couple of months to get back into shape. Heh. I'll pass for now.

I don't hate him like that. Us obnoxious asshole types just don't have much patience with pretentious prick types. Later, Trav.

Mr. Kotter
05-30-2009, 05:00 PM
And btw, only Kotter can make a gay thread about two other people... about him. lol

The value of keeping this thread on the front page on an afternoon of boredom was....worth it. Heh. :D

Skip Towne
05-30-2009, 05:06 PM

Why are two Jayhawks fighting amongst themselves?

Douche Baggins
05-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Kotter, Zach, knock it off or I'm turning this car around!

Ultra Peanut
05-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Did you just use the word stalker?<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2MtkauI3V4E&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2MtkauI3V4E&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

crazycoffey
05-31-2009, 01:26 AM
Why are two Jayhawks fighting amongst themselves?

ah, well duh - their gayhawk fans. the only fight a gayhawk can win is against another gayhawk....

KcMizzou
05-31-2009, 01:58 AM
And btw, only Kotter can make a gay thread about two other people... about him. lolExcellent point.

Halfcan
05-31-2009, 07:05 PM

Ding Ding!!

slap fight lol

|Zach|
05-31-2009, 07:06 PM
slap fight lol

According to Kotter I am trying to turn this place into one big group hug...but I can't get him to explain why...

Kotter watch is live at this thread...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=208366

Halfcan
05-31-2009, 07:09 PM
According to Kotter I am trying to turn this place into one big group hug...but I can't get him to explain why...

Kotter watch is live at this thread...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=208366

I am glad I never drank and posted :)

Simply Red
07-15-2011, 09:38 AM
It seems like every thread you see one of them on there's the other one. I admit I have trouble telling them apart. Has anyone else noticed this?

This was a mean thread, but please come home uncle!

KurtCobain
07-15-2011, 10:03 AM

Phil's gonna get you.

vailpass
07-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Don't care what anyone says I think Skip adds to the Planet. He is a natural predator of n00bs and keeps the population in check.

|Zach|
07-15-2011, 11:12 AM

This isn't a mean thread. This is part of Chiefs Planet. However openly wishing death to police officers simply because they were police officers is something else.

I am glad he tucked tail and run away. It is fitting of him.

vailpass
07-15-2011, 11:44 AM
This isn't a mean thread. This is part of Chiefs Planet. However openly wishing death to police officers simply because they were police officers is something else.

Gotta' agree with you 100% on the police officer comment.
Props for not getting butthurt over the thread, thick skin=longevity here.

Baby Lee
07-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Gotta' agree with you 100% on the police officer comment.
Props for not getting butthurt over the thread, thick skin=longevity here.

Butthurt? More likely he got shaft chafed.

Ooooh ooooh, people are talking about me on the interwebs, droppin' fucking loads.

vailpass
07-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Butthurt? More likely he got shaft chafed.

LMAO Okay I laughed heartily on that one.

|Zach|
07-15-2011, 12:01 PM
Yea that is a new one on me. heh.

Gonzo
07-15-2011, 12:34 PM
I kinda miss skipper. Even if he is a dickbag, he's our dickbag.
Posted via Mobile Device

listopencil
07-15-2011, 12:52 PM
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/152/6/2/Necromancer_Summon_Abomination_by_LoneWolf64.jpg

MOhillbilly
07-15-2011, 01:06 PM
i like the part about when his pot farm burned down.lol...

vailpass
07-15-2011, 03:06 PM
i like the part about when his pot farm burned down.lol...

LMAO LMAO

Douche Baggins
07-15-2011, 04:58 PM
zach, missing your butthole

write me

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2011, 05:49 PM
This isn't possible. I would think GC has better taste. And besides, unless GC is hung like Holmes, he's not going to make contact fighting through Zach's rather large hind-end, yes.

Douche Baggins
07-15-2011, 05:53 PM
"fighting contact"

LMAO

Douche Baggins
07-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Zach's beard gets my lumberjack kink all wild

bevischief
07-15-2011, 06:27 PM
:eek:

Douche Baggins
07-15-2011, 06:34 PM
We were originally inspired by that hot gang scene in that one Xtreme Sex story where a bunch of poz and neg men got together for a weekend of raw and status-blind copulating. Three of us gift-givers recruited several horny young colts from the dance floor of this one tribal club, telling them to meet us at the baths at 2am. We spent about an hour chatting up and identifying hot men who hadn't taken it bareback yet but who were ready for some hot skin-to-skin action. Few asked about status, and those who did were openly told that there would definitely be poz men who would be looking to inject them with a hot load.

Simply Red
07-15-2011, 08:09 PM

I didn't know that, sorry I bumped this thread, btw. I kicked myself afterward.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2011, 08:31 PM
We were originally inspired by that hot gang scene in that one Xtreme Sex story where a bunch of poz and neg men got together for a weekend of raw and status-blind copulating. Three of us gift-givers recruited several horny young colts from the dance floor of this one tribal club, telling them to meet us at the baths at 2am. We spent about an hour chatting up and identifying hot men who hadn't taken it bareback yet but who were ready for some hot skin-to-skin action. Few asked about status, and those who did were openly told that there would definitely be poz men who would be looking to inject them with a hot load.

How...vivid.

Douche Baggins
07-21-2011, 07:54 AM
The best BUGGING was before '96, back when HIV was a certain death sentence. Of course the fear and stigma persist today, but nothing like it was in the days before the Cocktail—when death was much more in your face.

After a while, I got bold enough to tell the bastards that I was POZ and they were going to die. Then, later, I'd jack off at home—at their panic and dismay.

My favorites were the married guys and bi's who had so much to lose. How many of their ilk committed suicide rather than confront their female cunts—fuckin' cowards all! And how I loved to describe to them the course of the disease. Too bad I didn't get out to their hospices or funerals much. But time was of the essence, and there were so many more NEG Cunts to POZ.

But with all the HIV Disclosure Laws, today it's too dangerous to reveal one’s Status. So now I'm Grade A, STEALTH POZZER No. 1. The Dudes don't need to know until they get tested. I'll grant them that largesse. By then, the who of their demise will be but a faint flicker in a blur of bareback sex.

Anyway, I'm back in the loop and more virile than ever—due to my lack of Meds. So I'm off to the Baths. Surely some of you have seen me there. I may have even coupled with a few of you. I've spread my Poison there night after night and many afternoons.

Frazod
07-21-2011, 08:07 AM
I see it's time to put Gochiefs on ignore until his time of the month has passed. :shake:

Brock
07-21-2011, 08:12 AM
Like HIV, there seems to be no cure for this dumbass.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-21-2011, 04:08 PM
Like HIV, there seems to be no cure for this dumbass.

LMAO