PDA

View Full Version : Fug the Donkeys

Lightning Rod
12-15-2004, 02:32 PM
FUG-EM, FUG-EM, FUG-EM!! :cuss: ,

I hate those fargan bastages! and as sorry as this season has been I still want us to kick their cheating, chop blocking Crisco wearing, violating the salary cap asses this weekend!

I now return you to the big or little boobies trimmed bush debates.

Crush
12-15-2004, 02:35 PM
It's going to be ok.

http://www.tidefans.com/bamanation/thirdandlong/Derrick_Thomas=Shot_2.jpg

|Zach|
12-15-2004, 02:38 PM
sig...

Iowanian
12-15-2004, 02:41 PM
My superbowl is this sunday..........Knocking Denver out of the playoffs is as soothing to me this season, as a playoff win by KC will be next season.

May all donkey fans get the most Firey of Urinary tract diseases of the social kind.

Mile High Mania
12-15-2004, 03:16 PM
DEN 27
KC 24

Close game ... Droughns breaks it open late in the game and seals it early in the 4th quarter.

MOhillbilly
12-15-2004, 03:17 PM
denver 900
kc 34

Lightning Rod
12-15-2004, 03:47 PM
Kc147

Den 144

KC Dan
12-15-2004, 03:49 PM
KC 3
Den 0

ROFLROFLROFL

Wile_E_Coyote
12-15-2004, 04:09 PM
they will try for that bird

Plummer Admits Mistakes Have Been Numerous

DENVER (AP) -- Never one to shirk from dealing with his mistakes, Jake Plummer offered up another mea culpa Wednesday: "You're looking at a guy who's not perfect," he said.

As if he needed to remind anyone.

This has been the roughest in a number of rough weeks for the Broncos quarterback, who made an obscene gesture to a fan Sunday and now finds himself dealing with that debacle on top of all the mistakes he makes while he's actually playing.

"I'm not a robot. I'm a man that has warm blood and sometimes it gets hot in there running through my veins," Plummer said. "You know people do things that they regret. As long as you can learn a lesson from it and stand up and be a man about what your actions were and move on, that's the true lesson you learn from it."
http://hosted.ap.org/icons/spacer.gifhttp://hosted.ap.org/icons/spacer.gif
Well put. But it's the lessons on the field that don't seem to be sinking in.

He has thrown six interceptions and no touchdowns over the past two weeks. His 17 interceptions this season are second in the league, behind only Cincinnati's Carson Palmer. As much as the raw numbers, it's the decisions he makes that seem to be driving his fans crazy.

For instance, although his second interception against Miami - late, driving for a go-ahead score - didn't cost Denver the game, it certainly could have. And who, exactly, was he throwing the ball to as he looked downfield and saw two receivers blanketed by three Dolphins defenders?

"Sometimes, I think I can make every play, and at times that trigger in my brain doesn't go off and tell you to not try and make it," he said. "For years, I've made some dumb throws. I've never gone into the tank because of it and I keep coming back fighting. That's all you can do."
While few would dispute his good intentions, the fact he let a fan get the best of him Sunday is, to many, just more proof that he'll never be the next John Elway. Plummer doesn't take offense to the comparisons to Denver's best-ever quarterback and says he still enjoys the challenge of replacing a legend.

"This city loves you when you win and they've come to expect that after two Super Bowls," Plummer said. "With John Elway still being around, he's been a lot of help to me in knowing how to address that and work through the ups and downs. The main thing for me, like he said, was don't get too high when you're winning, don't get too low when you're losing. If you keep working hard and playing hard, you stand up and be a man, these fans will appreciate that in the long run."

As expected, coach Mike Shanahan has stuck by Plummer, the quarterback he hand-picked to replace Brian Griese, whose four-year stint as Elway's successor produced just one playoff trip.

"He was embarrassed for himself and for the organization," Shanahan said of Plummer, who has yet to hear from the league about a possible fine.

Plummer's teammates say they support him, too, although they acknowledge it does no good to listen to voices from the stands.

"He tries his damnedest. I think the people need to understand that," defensive lineman Trevor Pryce said.

Denver's next game is at Kansas City and the Broncos, at 8-5 and fighting for their playoff lives, will obviously need Plummer to be at his best at loud, often hostile, Arrowhead Stadium.

"They are loud," he said of Chiefs fans. "It's almost so loud you don't hear individuals."

That would be a good thing for Plummer, no doubt.

kc rush
12-15-2004, 04:14 PM
FUG-EM, FUG-EM, FUG-EM!! :cuss: ,

I hate those fargan bastages! and as sorry as this season has been I still want us to kick their cheating, chop blocking Crisco wearing, violating the salary cap asses this weekend!

I now return you to the big or little boobies trimmed bush debates.

What he said. FUG-EM!!!

stevieray
12-15-2004, 04:15 PM
they will try for that bird

Plummer Admits Mistakes Have Been Numerous

DENVER (AP) --

"They are loud," he said of Chiefs fans.

I have every intention of making as much noise as possible.

Mile High Mania
12-15-2004, 04:22 PM
I have every intention of making as much noise as possible.

There are soooo many possibilities with this one, all too obvious though...

Should be a great game to be at, would love to be there.

Iowanian
12-15-2004, 04:23 PM
How appropriate would it be for Plummer to bang his throwing hand off of one of his about to be beaten for the sack blockers and dislocate that Finger of Doom......

StcChief
12-15-2004, 04:26 PM
Fug-em and the Horse (donkey) they road in on.

Chiefs 31
Donx 21

ENDelt260
12-15-2004, 04:29 PM
KC 3
Den 0

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

4th and Long
12-15-2004, 04:32 PM
There are soooo many possibilities with this one, all too obvious though...

Should be a great game to be at, would love to be there.
It's probably best you stay at home. You'de stick out like a sore thumb. :D

Mile High Mania
12-15-2004, 04:48 PM
It's probably best you stay at home. You'de stick out like a sore thumb. :D

Would that be due to the jersey or b/c this guy appears to be the only one enjoying the game. The look on the woman a few rows down is classic.

4th and Long
12-15-2004, 07:05 PM
Would that be due to the jersey or b/c this guy appears to be the only one enjoying the game. The look on the woman a few rows down is classic.
Everyone was tired and worn out from screaming after Dante returned the kick for a touchdown.

:D

chiefsfan987
12-15-2004, 07:36 PM
I have a hard time believing that a chiefs victory will knock Denver out of the playoffs. 6 losses isn't enough and I'm bettin this year a team with 9 wins will get the last wild card in the AFC. The teams battling for the last spot all have some tough games remaining.

digi2fish
12-15-2004, 07:54 PM
KC 3
Den 0

ROFLROFLROFL

field goal by Todd Collins ?

Bowser
12-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Plummer can't hold Billy Volek's jock.

ROFL

2bikemike
12-15-2004, 08:03 PM
While I think this is going to be a tough game, I still think we win it. I am hoping Plummet keeps up his dumb decision making and we get a couple picks. He will definately have a career day with this secondary. Probably rack up 450 yds.

I just hope the Chiefs want it more than the Donks. They are fighting for a play off spot and were fighting for pride.

TEX
12-15-2004, 10:24 PM
I have a hard time believing that a chiefs victory will knock Denver out of the playoffs. 6 losses isn't enough and I'm bettin this year a team with 9 wins will get the last wild card in the AFC. The teams battling for the last spot all have some tough games remaining.

No, but it would certainly dim their chances. :thumb:

Lightning Rod
12-16-2004, 08:10 AM
What if we have our linemen hold?