PDA

View Full Version : Coyer: Call them the Kansas City Cheats

Taco John
12-15-2004, 09:30 PM
Chiefs are tough on the blocks

BY FRANK SCHWAB
The Gazette

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - (KRT) - The Kansas City Chiefs are regularly mentioned as having one of the best offensive lines in football, but Denver Broncos defensive coordinator Larry Coyer revealed their secret.

"They're talented, big-time linemen, but they cheat," Coyer said.

Coyer didn't hold back when talking about what he sees on film, which in his opinion is the Chiefs' linemen holding while the referees ignore it. Denver plays at Kansas City on Sunday.

"They get by with murder," Coyer said. "That's the truth, too. I hear everybody griping about ours (linemen), but these are the worst holders I ever saw in my life. They get by with more holding than any team in this league and it's starting to aggravate me a little bit. Because it's outlandish."

The Broncos' offensive line is often criticized for its cut-blocking techniques. When right tackle George Foster broke Bengals defensive lineman Tony Williams' ankle on a cut block in an Oct.25 game, the controversy about the ethics of Denver's techniques erupted again.

On Wednesday, Coyer was the one ripping the Chiefs' techniques on the line.

"They don't need to (hold), they're that good. But they're awful," Coyer said. "They grab, they hold, and sooner or later these guys (referees) are going to have to start evening this game up a little bit. Because truly, they talk about our guys, but this is outlandish. It truly is."

Coyer didn't dismiss the talent of the Chiefs' line, which has kept Kansas City's running game going strong despite a season-ending injury to Priest Holmes. This week Diaper Boy will become Kansas City's third starting tailback this season because Derrick Blaylock, who has started in Holmes' place, has a knee injury.

Chiefs coach Dick Vermeil said Blaylock couldn't even participate in a walk-through practice Wednesday, and although he is listed as questionable on the injury report, Vermeil said he considers Blaylock doubtful. Vermeil said Johnson will start, even if Blaylock plays.

But Coyer was focusing on the Chiefs' offensive linemen.

"They're magnificent," Coyer said. "They scare you to death. That's what makes the team go. But there are some things happening out there that you say, `Gosh, this can't be allowed. You can't allow this. It's not even.'"

The Chiefs are second in the NFL and AFC in several major offensive categories: points, rushing yardage and overall yardage.

Broncos defensive players were complimentary of the Chiefs' line, without criticism of their techniques.

"They have a good offensive line, good players," end Marco Coleman said. "You have to be prepared, and we have the manpower, the defensive linemen to be able to come out and compete very well."

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/10426268.htm?1c

Cochise
12-15-2004, 09:32 PM
What is this, bizarro world? ROFL

Douche Baggins
12-15-2004, 09:32 PM
Yeah, whatever. Sour grapes.

Great receivers push off, too.

Coyer is a f*cking dumbass. The Chiefs line will read this, and come out and destroy Denver's pathetic front four on Sunday.

Inspector
12-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Pot / kettle.

Broncos talking about cheating??

Now that's priceless!!

O.J. Simpson was complaining about murderers getting away with it the other day too....

Taco John
Sour grapes? HAHAHAHA!

alanm
You got to hand it to them. If anyone should know cheating it's a Denver line coach. :thumb:

tk13
12-15-2004, 09:35 PM
Hahahahaha, we've just found our dumbass "We're going to put something on there ass" comment for the week. ROFL Thank goodness it's you guys this time...

Douche Baggins
12-15-2004, 09:35 PM
Sour grapes? HAHAHAHA!

It's sour grapes because Coyer's ass got dominated in the run game in week one.

morphius
12-15-2004, 09:37 PM
Every OL gets away with holding when you hold inside the shoulders, he is just hoping to give his team an edge before the game. Hopefully it backfires on you guys like complaining about Gonzo being raped does for us.

tk13
12-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Just testing something...

Larry Johnson

tk13
12-15-2004, 09:40 PM
Just testing something...

Larry Johnson
Hmm, why does it refer to LJ as "Diaper Boy" in the article? This article is a fraud isn't it?

KC Dan
12-15-2004, 09:45 PM
Just a whiny azz piece of crap article. This guy shouldn't even be allowed to write. Isn't it funny hearing the donkeys say anyone else in the league is a cheater with their history. Good gawd!

Skip Towne
12-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Why do you people continue to respond to this ignorant Mexican fatass? That's what he wants and you play into his hands. Get a brain and let his posts go unanswered.

Pants
12-15-2004, 09:48 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Funny article.

ChiefsFire
12-15-2004, 09:51 PM
Hello?? Pot??

This is kettle....your black

jAZ
12-15-2004, 09:55 PM
Two Time World Champion Denver Broncos*

Boon
12-15-2004, 09:56 PM
TJ is a fatass and a butterball........

Pants
12-15-2004, 09:56 PM
TJ is a fatass and a butterball........

Shut up SDC. Wait, I somewhat agree.

Boon
12-15-2004, 09:57 PM
Shut up SDC. Wait, I somewhat agree.

SDC??

morphius
12-15-2004, 09:59 PM
Why do you people continue to respond to this ignorant Mexican fatass? That's what he wants and you play into his hands. Get a brain and let his posts go unanswered.
But then we would miss gems like, "Priest is done.", "Priest belongs on the waiver wire", "Plummer is a great QB."...

Pants
12-15-2004, 10:00 PM
SDC??

Yeah you know who you are.

Boon
12-15-2004, 10:02 PM
Yeah you know who you are.

Nope........

Pants
12-15-2004, 10:04 PM
Nope........

Dude, if you were new, you wouldn't be talking shit on Taco, unless you are a complete f*cking retard. So unless you are, you are a regular under a new name. And most likely SDC.

HolmeZz
12-15-2004, 10:05 PM
I hope we ****ing beat their asses into the ground.

Pitt Gorilla
12-15-2004, 10:08 PM
This reeks of a "yeah, well, you guys are worse cheaters than us" type defense. They KNOW they cheat, but they are tired of being called to the mat; deflect and lobby for calls. They certainly are grasping...

Boon
12-15-2004, 10:09 PM
Dude, if you were new, you wouldn't be talking shit on Taco, unless you are a complete f*cking retard.

Nope. Just don't like his shit. Or the f*cking Donks.

So unless you are, you are a regular under a new name. And most likely SDC.

Nope.

Pants
12-15-2004, 10:09 PM
Nope.

Nope what?

Douche Baggins
12-15-2004, 10:10 PM
KC's O-Line will read this.
And they will come out and destroy Denver's pathetic front 4.

Olympia
12-15-2004, 10:12 PM
Holmezz, your Madden draft won't even remotely resemble Carl Peterson's.

2005 Chiefs Draft
1.15 Ahmad Brooks, OLB, Virginia
2.15 Corey Webster, CB, LSU
3.15 Ernest Shazor, S, Michigan
4.15 Chris Henry, WR, West Virginia
5.15 Alex Smith, QB, Utah
5.?? Chris Canty, DE, Virginia
6.15 Robert McCune, MLB, Louisville
6.?? Anthony Bryant, DT, Alabama
7.15 Nick Kaczur, OT, Toledo

TEX
12-15-2004, 10:12 PM
It's the ultimate "pot calling the kettle black" when anyone associated with the *Broncos (* Violated the salary cap during thier championship seasons) on any level says anything about cheating. ROFL

That whole organization is nothing but cheating scum. :shake:

Boon
12-15-2004, 10:13 PM
Nope what?

To all three.

tk13
12-15-2004, 10:16 PM
Well nevermind, it's not a fake, I kept getting messed up with that link, but now I got it to work. Coyer really is an idiot.

Douche Baggins
12-15-2004, 10:19 PM
KC's O-Line will read this.
And they will come out and destroy Denver's pathetic front 4.

Yes they will.

stevieray
12-15-2004, 10:26 PM
What does Coyer look like? i might go into Arrowhead early for pregame warmups, hell, I might make a sign of a Vaseline jar with the Invesco logo on it.

Douche Baggins
12-15-2004, 10:30 PM
What does Coyer look like? i might go into Arrowhead early for pregame warmups, hell, I might make a sign of a Vaseline jar with the Invesco logo on it.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/resources/custom/Staff%20Photos/coyer_mug.jpg

I guess he would be down there during pregame...he's a booth D-Coordinator I think though.

Boon
12-15-2004, 10:32 PM
Dude looks like Richard Speck.

Douche Baggins
12-15-2004, 10:34 PM
Dude looks like Richard Speck.

Gunther would kick his ass.

http://www.georgeblowfish.com/gunther.jpg

tk13
12-15-2004, 10:36 PM
You know, I'm almost 100% sure I've heard Dan Dierdorf call our offensive line play very "clean", he always masturbates to our blocking because it's so crisp every time he does a Chiefs game. I really wouldn't get too worked up over this, I'd take the word of a HOF offensive lineman over the defensive coordinator or our rival team who we happen to be playing this week. :)

Boon
12-15-2004, 10:40 PM
Gunther would kick his ass.

So would Dan Dierdorf.

Douche Baggins
12-15-2004, 10:54 PM
So would Dan Dierdorf.

Dan would just sit on him.

Spicy McHaggis
12-15-2004, 10:58 PM

I guess he would be down there during pregame...he's a booth D-Coordinator I think though.

Alright that was pretty funny. Uglypeople.com cracks me up too. Where's the real picture though?

Oh and if KC cheats at least they don't end D-Line men's career when they do it.

beer bacon
12-15-2004, 11:00 PM
Alright that was pretty funny. Uglypeople.com cracks me up too? Where's the real picture though?

Oh and if KC cheats at least they don't end D-Line men's career when they do it.

It seems that almost every play I ever see in the NFL there is at least one O-linemen holding on the inside of the jersey/shoulderpads. I still get really upset about it even though I know I will see it every time if I watch for it.

Boon
12-15-2004, 11:01 PM

Taco Larry?

Spicy McHaggis
12-15-2004, 11:02 PM
It seems that almost every play I ever see in the NFL there is at least one O-linemen holding on the inside of the jersey/shoulderpads. I still get really upset about it even though I know I will see it every time if I watch for it.

yeah its true. It's taught all the way up from highschool though, if you get your hands on the inside grab some jersey and hold on.

Boon
12-15-2004, 11:04 PM
yeah its true. It's taught all the way up from highschool though, if you get your hands on the inside grab some jersey and hold on.

That's why the Donko O-Line vaselines themselves up.
Fuggin cheats.

ChiefsCountry
12-15-2004, 11:08 PM
Hey if one of the Denver Broncos lineman can end Bartee's career, then this board would be happy.

roman gnome
12-15-2004, 11:10 PM
Seems strange!

I read the Colorado Springs Gazette everyday, this was his spot in todays edition- online anyway-.http://broncos.gazette.com/fullstory.php?id=4199

Have never seen that one.

gazette.com

AZORChiefFan
12-15-2004, 11:14 PM
Holding which is done by every team on every down is no where near as bad as a cut block which could ruin someones season or worse career. Even so this is a case like many of you have said pot/kettle/black.

Douche Baggins
12-15-2004, 11:16 PM
I just fired this article off to Jeffery Flanagan of the KC Star.

Hopefully the Chiefs get to read this...

Earthling
12-15-2004, 11:22 PM
Looks like he's trying to get the refs to pay extra special attention to the KC offensive line in hopes of a call in his favor...Must be pretty scared and unsure of his team. :deevee:

Uncle_Ted
12-16-2004, 12:22 AM
Everyone holds inside the shoulder pads now. Holding still gets called when it goes on on the "outside" though (WR's, sweep plays, etc.).

One thing I see KC do better than most other teams in the NFL is the blocks that are delivered from the side right at the shoulderpad level. It's legal because the head of the blocker is in front of the defensive player, but often it looks like an illegal block at full-speed.

beer bacon
12-16-2004, 12:26 AM
Over at the OM Taco John posted this article. One of the OM regulars posted saying that on LJ's 41 yard draw run for a TD that our whole O-line slanted right and cut block. I watched the play like five times and not a single person on our team was on the ground at all on that play. I refuted him and nobody has responded to the thread since then :rolleyes:

Spicy McHaggis
12-16-2004, 01:00 AM
Over at the OM Taco John posted this article. One of the OM regulars posted saying that on LJ's 41 yard draw run for a TD that our whole O-line slanted right and cut block. I watched the play like five times and not a single person on our team was on the ground at all on that play. I refuted him and nobody has responded to the thread since then :rolleyes:

They're just mad that they can't plug a back in like we can and produce ROFL

Taco John
12-16-2004, 01:06 AM
All I care about is that the refs see this article... Of course, Coyer is going to be talking to the officials about your cheating ways before the game. When you guys get your running game shut down, we'll know it's because they stopped cheating...

beer bacon
12-16-2004, 01:09 AM
All I care about is that the refs see this article... Of course, Coyer is going to be talking to the officials about your cheating ways before the game. When you guys get your running game shut down, we'll know it's because they stopped cheating...

:rolleyes: Priest was 26 carries for 156 yards and three TDs opening game at Denver.

Taco John
12-16-2004, 01:11 AM
:rolleyes: Priest was 26 carries for 156 yards and three TDs opening game at Denver.

That's a lot of holding...

tk13
12-16-2004, 01:19 AM
That's a lot of holding...
I can see this is going to get old real quick.

I'll tell you what won't get old real quick though, seeing more excuses for 5 year extention Jake this weekend. "Oh shit, that's okay Jake, we all forget we're right handed sometimes!"

Taco John
12-16-2004, 01:25 AM
I can see this is going to get old real quick.

I'll tell you what won't get old real quick though, seeing more excuses for 5 year extention Jake this weekend. "Oh shit, that's okay Jake, we all forget we're right handed sometimes!"

Are you kidding? It's career weekend time. Haven't you seen who we have on our schedule this week?

tk13
12-16-2004, 01:29 AM
Are you kidding? It's career weekend time. Haven't you seen who we have on our schedule this week?
You got that right. Last time we met, even our pathetic defense scared him so bad he crapped his pants in the endzone and threw a ball with the wrong hand that he'll be remembered for his entire career.

BCD
12-16-2004, 01:39 AM
All I care about is that the refs see this article... Of course, Coyer is going to be talking to the officials about your cheating ways before the game. When you guys get your running game shut down, we'll know it's because they stopped cheating...Your behavior rivals that of my 6 year old son...

Dick Bull
12-16-2004, 02:09 AM
Your behavior rivals that of my 6 year old son...

No don't compliment him, I was thinking that it reminded me of my 2 year old son....

Knob
12-16-2004, 02:47 AM
Taco Todd you suck :cuss:

BCD
12-16-2004, 02:58 AM
No don't compliment him, I was thinking that it reminded me of my 2 year old son....
:thumb:

Bob Dole
12-16-2004, 05:56 AM
You've got to love it when a coaching staff is setting up their excuses for the loss days before the game.

Warrior5
12-16-2004, 06:44 AM
Hypocr....er, kettle calling... um, well, crap. I'm speechless.

This is hilarious, ludicrous, and stupid all rolled into one.

Jeez Taco, I guess you and Larry whatsisname finally caught us. There's no way the Chiefs will win now, what with the refs focused in on our cheatin', holdin' O-line and all.

Darn it. And we would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids.

Chief Henry
12-16-2004, 06:49 AM
Sour grapes? HAHAHAHA!

PHUCK YOU and ANYTHING THAT HAS ANYTHING todo with DENVER

Skip Towne
12-16-2004, 06:56 AM
That would be great if you would do that.

Radar Chief
12-16-2004, 07:01 AM

I hope they read it also, and Coyer bends their ears ‘bout pregame. :thumb:Remember all the bitching Vermeil did about Tony G getting held? Yea, that kinda backfired on’em. Now, if Tony shoots a snot rocket at a defender he gets called for pushing off. Doesn’t mater that the reason he pushed off was because the defender was riding his shoulder pads doggy humping him as he ran 20 yards down field, he still gets called for it. I’d assume refs, just like ‘bout anybody else, don’t like being told how to do there job by anyone other than their boss.
Besides, the refs’ll have a direct comparison between what the Chiefs offensive line and the donkeys offensive line are doing. Wonder which’ll get more laundry. :hmmm:

Rukdafaidas
12-16-2004, 07:20 AM
Here's a sign for you Stevieray.

Saulbadguy
12-16-2004, 07:23 AM
At least our O-Line doesn't get bonuses for injuring other players.

StcChief
12-16-2004, 07:24 AM
Cheating Chiefs, get real.

When is Denver giving back their SB trophy? Cap levels the playing field.

Pot...this is kettle... you are so black.

alpha_omega
12-16-2004, 07:28 AM
Cry me a river!

Wichita Lineman
12-16-2004, 07:30 AM
Skip Towne is right. I used to get so angry at this guy my teeth would hurt,but it didn't do anything but upset ME. HE was laughing his butt off. That's why I read his crap now and just shake my head and go on. I'm going to take Skips advice and not even read his crap anymore and I suggest the rest of you do the same.

Pennywise
12-16-2004, 07:46 AM
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but this is exactly like the pot calling the kettle black.

John_Wayne
12-16-2004, 08:15 AM
What is TJ refering to? Was there an article or something? I have TJ on ignore. (Things have been very peaceful and enjoyable since I did that.) Can someone repost the article? Thanks

ptlyon
12-16-2004, 08:16 AM
What is TJ refering to? Was there an article or something? I have TJ on ignore. (Things have been very peaceful and enjoyable since I did that.) Can someone repost the article? Thanks

Take him off ignore and then put him back on, lazy ass

beavis
12-16-2004, 08:20 AM
Someone tell me again why this troll is still allowed to pollute the board?

HC_Chief
12-16-2004, 08:22 AM
Coyer = cockgobbler

John_Wayne
12-16-2004, 08:32 AM
Take him off ignore and then put him back on, lazy ass

He's not worth the effort. :shake:

penguinz
12-16-2004, 08:35 AM
http://img158.exs.cx/img158/5116/dumbass1vl.jpg

mlyonsd
12-16-2004, 08:51 AM
That's funny, out of all the national announcers I've listened to discuss the Chiefs O-line I've never heard any of them say, "They are arguably the best in the NFL, although they cheat".

Taco, quit being a puss like this Coyer baby.

Iowanian
12-16-2004, 09:00 AM
Dude, if you were new, you wouldn't be talking shit on Taco, unless you are a complete f*cking retard. So unless you are, you are a regular under a new name. And most likely SDC.

Says the Guy thats been here a whopping 3 months.

Taco John
12-16-2004, 09:13 AM
At least our O-Line doesn't get bonuses for injuring other players.

Not since Marty left...

Iowanian
12-16-2004, 09:14 AM
How many Fines have been issued to Donk players for Illegal Hits this year?

Taco John
12-16-2004, 09:15 AM
How many Fines have been issued to Donk players for Illegal Hits this year?

Have there been any?

Iowanian
12-16-2004, 09:16 AM
Lynch's illegal Hit on Dante Hall in Week 1 for starters

HC_Chief
12-16-2004, 09:18 AM
Have there been any?
Lynch, 5k, for spearing Hall in week one.

You are right about one thing: this is Coyer's not so subtle way of getting the refs to watch the KC OL for holding. I expect a couple of phantom calls out of this.

I just wish I had access to the KC coaches... tell the DL to start chopping and clipping the dungver OL on every play. Take the penalty: just wreck their legs. :thumb:

Iowanian
12-16-2004, 09:21 AM
Yeah...............Pissing off KCs Oline is a great idea.

Maybe Jordan Black will drop a helmet on a couple of DTs ankles. Denver* ** *** coaches would cheer that.

*cheated on Salary cap during championship seasons
**Illegal Chop Blocks to hurt Opposing Dlinemen
***Illegal contact from Safeties encouraged
**** Crisco on Jerseys

bricks
12-16-2004, 09:24 AM
Lynch's illegal Hit on Dante Hall in Week 1 for starters

I wish some of our defensive guys can at least hit like them :(

Dartgod
12-16-2004, 09:34 AM
This thread is rich. The Invescos calling the Chiefs cheaters.....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

chiefs4me
12-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Not since Marty left...

Don't you have somewhere to be,,,,,,like jumping off a cliff would be fine,,,,,I know if I was a sorry ass donkey fan I would,,,,,,ROFL

Bwana
12-16-2004, 09:36 AM
This thread is rich. The Invescos calling the Chiefs cheaters.....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
No doubt, that's priceless. ROFL

PastorMikH
12-16-2004, 09:50 AM
Seems a bit hypocritical to me for a guy that teaches his OL how to ruin someone's career to complain about any other team getting away with stuff.

I guess now that they are losing all of their games, Denver has to blame someone - might as well be the refs. (again)

Braincase
12-16-2004, 09:53 AM
What's the tally on the number of career-ending knee injuries that have been caused by uncalled holding penalties?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Taco John
12-16-2004, 10:04 AM
Seems a bit hypocritical to me for a guy that teaches his OL how to ruin someone's career to complain about any other team getting away with stuff.

I guess now that they are losing all of their games, Denver has to blame someone - might as well be the refs. (again)

Uh, Coyer is the defensive coordinator.

King_Chief_Fan
12-16-2004, 10:08 AM
Skip Towne is right. I used to get so angry at this guy my teeth would hurt,but it didn't do anything but upset ME. HE was laughing his butt off. That's why I read his crap now and just shake my head and go on. I'm going to take Skips advice and not even read his crap anymore and I suggest the rest of you do the same.

exactly......he is a corn holing, jack ass of a donkey lover. We should expect nothing less. You laugh and move on.

Dartgod
12-16-2004, 10:09 AM
Well, he would know about cheating offensive linemen then, wouldn't he?

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 10:09 AM
in his opinion is the Chiefs' linemen hold while the referees ignore it. Denver plays at Kansas City on Sunday.

"They get by with murder," Coyer said. "That's the truth, too. I hear everybody griping about ours (linemen), but these are the worst holders I ever saw in my life. They get by with more holding than any team in this league and it's starting to aggravate me a little bit. Because it's outlandish."

:deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

bringbackmarty
12-16-2004, 10:10 AM
Taco you are such a ****in bullshitter, you team sucks, and it's getting worse. you should take solace in that the rat may be even closer to quitting than Vermiel at this point, because at least our team is improving, yours isn't, and when you guys lose out, he'll quit like a pathetic cheating loser, which he is. You guys brought dirty play into the afc, and the raiders turned it into an art. Can you say Vaseline, Cut block, crack back block, violated the salary cap in there championship seasons, bill romanowski, need I continue? All we've ever had on the chiefs was some dope dealers, and a couple of guys with bad attitudes. The rat is finished, he really ****ed up trading portis in a division with holmes, tomlinson, and now Johnson. He gonna pay on Sunday. Plus the quarterback play is just awful right now in denver.

Dartgod
12-16-2004, 10:12 AM
Taco you are such a ****in bullshitter, you team sucks, and it's getting worse. you should take solace in that the rat may be even closer to quitting than Vermiel at this point, because at least our team is improving, yours isn't, and when you guys lose out, he'll quit like a pathetic cheating loser, which he is. You guys brought dirty play into the afc, and the raiders turned it into an art. Can you say Vaseline, Cut block, crack back block, violated the salary cap in there championship seasons, bill romanowski, need I continue? All we've ever had on the chiefs was some dope dealers, and a couple of guys with bad attitudes. The rat is finished, he really ****ed up trading portis in a division with holmes, tomlinson, and now Johnson. He gonna pay on Sunday. Plus the quarterback play is just awful right now in denver.
Ouch, that'll leave a mark...

Taco John
12-16-2004, 10:12 AM
Well, he would know about cheating offensive linemen then, wouldn't he?

Yeah. That's the whole point of the article.

Taco John
12-16-2004, 10:16 AM

ROFL

Your team is improving? Let's see... You were 13-3 last year and this year you are? How many games did you improve by? Let's see... Carry the one, divide by the remainder... uh... Help me out here.

Our teams are going in two seperate directions to be sure. One of them is contending for a playoff spot, and the other is vying for the best draft position possible. Can you say "three playoff wins in 30 years?"

And Diaper Boy doesn't scare me in the least. A good game against a terrible Titans defense means nothing.

Dick is 2-5 against Shanahan. pwned.

Leave a mark indeed.

PastorMikH
12-16-2004, 10:17 AM

Part of the same coaching staff then isn't he?

Shoot, he should be used to practicing against cheating far worse than we do since his DL are lining up against your OL in practice.

HC_Chief
12-16-2004, 10:18 AM
Yeah. That's the whole point of the article.

No, the whole point of the article is to get the refs to throw the hanky at phantom holds.

Someone needs to give the donkeys a taste of their own medicine.... bust their legs along the DL; see how they like it. (my bet is they'd scream like little bitches)

PastorMikH
12-16-2004, 10:18 AM
All this is is Denver realizing they don't have a chance in the world of winning this weekend and they're starting the excuse spinning early.

Shoot, I wouldn't be suprised if even Bartee can pull in a Plummer INT.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 10:24 AM
ROFL

Your team is improving? Let's see... You were 13-3 last year and this year you are? How many games did you improve by? Let's see... Carry the one, divide by the remainder... uh... Help me out here.

Our teams are going in two seperate directions to be sure. One of them is contending for a playoff spot, and the other is vying for the best draft position possible. Can you say "three playoff wins in 30 years?"

And Diaper Boy doesn't scare me in the least. A good game against a terrible Titans defense means nothing.

Leave a mark indeed.
donkey denial is so cute.

:)

Taco John
12-16-2004, 10:29 AM
Part of the same coaching staff then isn't he?

Shoot, he should be used to practicing against cheating far worse than we do since his DL are lining up against your OL in practice.

Well, at least you admit it... That's a start.

PastorMikH
12-16-2004, 10:29 AM
Well, at least you admit it... That's a start.

Too bad you can't

alanm
12-16-2004, 10:30 AM
PHUCK YOU and ANYTHING THAT HAS ANYTHING todo with DENVERAnd that goes for your damn dog too!!

Calcountry
12-16-2004, 10:32 AM
Pot / kettle.

Broncos talking about cheating??

Now that's priceless!!

O.J. Simpson was complaining about murderers getting away with it the other day too....
Aint that the truth? This from a Broncos head coach. The Broncos used veggie oil once. The Broncos are the O line that cut blocks and ends careers because the coach of the Broncos O line tells them to. Oh, and by now, you know of the other Broncos dirty little secret. ;)

alanm
12-16-2004, 10:35 AM
Says the Guy thats been here a whopping 3 months.ROFLROFLROFL:LOL:ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
12-16-2004, 11:46 AM
Larry's afeared.
How Coy(er)

Douche Baggins
12-16-2004, 12:01 PM
Flanagan just e-mailed me back.

Our O-Line WILL read this if they haven't already.

I can't wait to see the resulting bloodbath.

Taco John
12-16-2004, 12:04 PM
Flanagan just e-mailed me back.

Our O-Line WILL read this if they haven't already.

I can't wait to see the resulting bloodbath.

ROFL

He knows you guys are going to lose big too!

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 12:07 PM
ROFL

I don't blame you...I'd spend all my time over here with us if my own board sucked as bad too...............

Wile_E_Coyote
12-16-2004, 12:08 PM

I think they like to dust him so the rest of the board can see his cavernous wet spot :Lin:

Lzen
12-16-2004, 12:09 PM
ROFL

Oh boy, this will be good. Store this one away until after the game on Sunday.

Face it, you know Coyer is just saying that to gain any advantage he thinks he can. If it makes the refs call a couple more holding penalties than they would've otherwise, then he's helped his defense a little. Fact of the matter is that the Chiefs offensive line is just that good. They don't hold any more than any other team in the NFL. Larry is scared and when you're scared, you do desperate things. ROFL

chiefs4me
12-16-2004, 12:12 PM
What's the matter,,,no stupid donkey fans on your board to spout this dribble to,,,,,you need a dose of reality,,,,the broncos are liars, cheaters and crybabies.
A donkey fan calling foul play,,,,,,,,,,,priceless

Alton deFlat
12-16-2004, 12:14 PM
ROFL

Yea, right! If Plumbob can't handle 2-3 people heckling his sorry @ss, how is he going to handle 79,000, that see his weakness and go for the jugular?

Douche Baggins
12-16-2004, 12:17 PM
ROFL

Those aren't even his words...he just said thanks.

What's it going to feel like when your namby-pamby defensive line is getting swatted around like flies on Sunday?

vailpass
12-16-2004, 01:26 PM

"and now Johnson"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
God that's funny.

Iowanian
12-16-2004, 01:27 PM
Vailpass........I think you've got some Crisco on your chin.

vailpass
12-16-2004, 01:29 PM
Vailpass........I think you've got some Crisco on your chin.

Come on Hawkeye, you gotta' know there is something funny about hearing Penn State Larry's name mentioned on equal footing with Ladanian and Priest.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 01:32 PM
Come on Hawkeye, you gotta' know there is something funny about hearing Penn State Larry's name mentioned on equal footing with Ladanian and Priest.
Larry is the next Priest. He'll be giving you a glimpse on Sunday.

vailpass
12-16-2004, 01:51 PM

Well let's see:
1) LJ is a Chiefs first round draft pick
2) LJ is a Penn State running back

Yep, all factors definetely indicate that LJ is destined to be the next dominant back in the NFL.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 01:53 PM
Well let's see:
1) LJ is a Chiefs first round draft pick
2) LJ is a Penn State running back

Yep, all factors definetely indicate that LJ is destined to be the next dominant back in the NFL.
Your ignorance is almost adorable.

vailpass
12-16-2004, 02:05 PM
Your ignorance is almost adorable.

It is a fact that KC first round draft picks during Carl's regime have a very high failure rate. Factors involved in defining "failure rate": not making starting lineup for more than 2 years, not making a Pro Bowl appearance, not leading the team in whatever statistics define their position.

It is a fact that Penn State running backs, particularly those drafted in the first round, have a very high failure rate. "For definition of "failure rate" see above and add: not remaining in the league as an active player for more than three years.

If you can offer evidence to contradict these statements in support of your accusation of ignorance I will gladly retract my assertion. Otherwise it is safe to assume you have resorted to name calling because you are upset by the truth.

Straight, No Chaser
12-16-2004, 02:09 PM
I didn't realize how SMACK talk gets far more nasty and bitter as the the quality of the teams' declines...

--->

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 02:10 PM
It is a fact that KC first round draft picks during Carl's regime have a very high failure rate. Factors involved in defining "failure rate": not making starting lineup for more than 2 years, not making a Pro Bowl appearance, not leading the team in whatever statistics define their position.

It is a fact that Penn State running backs, particularly those drafted in the first round, have a very high failure rate. "For definition of "failure rate" see above and add: not remaining in the league as an active player for more than three years.

If you can offer evidence to contradict these statements in support of your accusation of ignorance I will gladly retract my assertion. Otherwise it is safe to assume you have resorted to name calling because you are upset by the truth.
Oh your right about Carl's failures. We all know of them better than you.
I'm telling you that LJ is different and in time...probably very shortly you'll see that I'm right.

...and I haven't called you a name that I remember. I said your ignorance was almost adorable...because you are taking LJ and the whole team for granted again. That's fine. LJ will see you deep the secondary Sunday afternoon.

shakesthecat
12-16-2004, 02:20 PM
Beer me, you may as well Willie Middlebrooks not even try and match football wits Marcus Nash with vailpass.

He's way to smart.

vailpass
12-16-2004, 02:22 PM
"Oh your right about Carl's failures. We all know of them better than you.
I'm telling you that LJ is different and in time...probably very shortly you'll see that I'm right.

...and I haven't called you a name that I remember. I said your ignorance was almost adorable...because you are taking LJ and the whole team for granted again. That's fine. LJ will see you deep the secondary Sunday afternoon."

Cool, glad to see you have some faith in your 1st rounder. I ttakes loyalty to get behind a Penn State running back. But hey, the Red Sox won this year so why not LJ?
For the record I think Lynch will come through and give LJ a nice rookie welcome hit that knocks him silly for the rest of the game. KC & Denver are always close games and this one will probably not be any different. On paper it looks like Denver should demolish the Chiefs but that's why they play the games.

vailpass
12-16-2004, 02:22 PM
He's way to smart.[/QUOTE]

He's way TOO smart.
:p

Saulbadguy
12-16-2004, 02:23 PM
He's way to smart.

He's way TOO smart.
:p[/QUOTE]
ROFL

shakesthecat
12-16-2004, 02:24 PM
He's way to smart.

He's way TOO smart.
:p[/QUOTE]

:doh!: ROFL
I never said I was.

vailpass
12-16-2004, 02:27 PM
He's way TOO smart.
:p

:doh!: ROFL
I never said I was.[/QUOTE]

I hate when people act like you can't have a frickin typo on a BB. Who cares enough to spell check? I only pointed out this one because...well...you know

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 02:29 PM
"Oh your right about Carl's failures. We all know of them better than you.

...and I haven't called you a name that I remember. I said your ignorance was almost adorable...because you are taking LJ and the whole team for granted again. That's fine. LJ will see you deep the secondary Sunday afternoon."

Cool, glad to see you have some faith in your 1st rounder. I ttakes loyalty to get behind a Penn State running back. But hey, the Red Sox won this year so why not LJ?
For the record I think Lynch will come through and give LJ a nice rookie welcome hit that knocks him silly for the rest of the game. KC & Denver are always close games and this one will probably not be any different. On paper it looks like Denver should demolish the Chiefs but that's why they play the games.
Is Lynch still alive? Damn.

Iowanian

I agree with that Incriscofan.....however hearing Donky's complaining about offensive line tactics and cheating.....or really even First Round Draft Pick smack is comical.

Marcus Nash, Trezelle Foster, Delta Bartee, Ashley Nash.............

shakesthecat
Because I deserved it? :thumb:

Douche Baggins
12-16-2004, 02:36 PM
I agree with that Incriscofan.....however hearing Donky's complaining about offensive line tactics and cheating.....or really even First Round Draft Pick smack is comical.

Foster and Lelie are pretty good. Lelie inparticular is not a bust at all.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 02:36 PM

You apparently haven't seen any of our last three games.

I like it that way.

vailpass
12-16-2004, 02:39 PM
You apparently haven't seen any of our last three games.

I like it that way.

It will take a whole lot more than three games where the opposing D is keying on KC's passing game in the abscence of Priest to undo the massive body of evidence that is Chief first round drafts and Penn State running backs.

vailpass
12-16-2004, 02:41 PM

I gotta' think that Coyer is angling for a little love from the Zebras with that article.
No need for either side to cry about holding, officials, weather, salary caps or anything else.
The game is played, and decided, on the field.

If you like you can pull up the first round draft picks of Shannahan and Carl for the last 8 years. Compare them side-by-side then tell me honestly which group yo would rather have.

Lzen
12-16-2004, 02:43 PM
It is a fact that KC first round draft picks during Carl's regime have a very high failure rate.
Let's take a look at those picks, shall we?
1989 - Derrick Thomas (future Hall of Famer?)
1990 - Percy Snow (freak injury accident ended his career before it got started)
1991 - Harvey Williams (okay, I'll give you that one. But who knows if he was ruined having to sit behind Okoye and Word)
1992 - Dale Carter (was very good for us before he left as a FA and became a druggie, By his 3rd year, was considered by most experts to be one of the top 2 CBs in the NFL)
1993 - traded 1st round pick for Joe Montana
1994 - Greg Hill (not a bust by any means. Wasn't given the opportunity to show what he could do...i.e.breaks off a 30 some yard run and Marty puts him on the bench. Went to the Rams and was very productive until he broke his leg)
1995 - Trezelle Jenkins (definition of the word "bust")
1996 - Jerome Woods (was good for the Chiefs for several years, started in 2nd year)
1997 - Tony Gonzalez (could be the greatest TE of all time by the time his career is complete)
1998 - Having trouble remembering this one ????
1999 - John Tait (became starter in first season and eventually developed into very high quality right tackle)
2000 - Sylvester Morris (injuries ruined his career)
2001 - traded 1st round pick for Trent Green
2002 - Ryan Sims (jury is still out on him. He certainly hasn't performed up to the standards of a high 1st rounder, no doubt. But I would hardly call him a bust)
2003 - Larry Johnson (two 100 yard rushing games out of his first 3 games of signifigant playing time)

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 02:44 PM
It will take a whole lot more than three games where the opposing D is keying on KC's passing game in the abscence of Priest to undo the massive body of evidence that is Chief first round drafts and Penn State running backs.
OK.

Saulbadguy
12-16-2004, 02:45 PM
Let's take a look at those picks, shall we?
1989 - Derrick Thomas (future Hall of Famer?)
1990 - Percy Snow (freak injury accident ended his career before it got started)
1991 - Harvey Williams (okay, I'll give you that one. But who knows if he was ruined having to sit behind Okoye and Word)
1992 - Dale Carter (was very good for us before he left as a FA and became a druggie, By his 3rd year, was considered by most experts to be one of the top 2 CBs in the NFL)
1993 - traded 1st round pick for Joe Montana
1994 - Greg Hill (not a bust by any means. Wasn't given the opportunity to show what he could do...i.e.breaks off a 30 some yard run and Marty puts him on the bench. Went to the Rams and was very productive until he broke his leg)
1995 - Trezelle Jenkins (definition of the word "bust")
1996 - Jerome Woods (was good for the Chiefs for several years, started in 2nd year)
1997 - Tony Gonzalez (could be the greatest TE of all time by the time his career is complete)
1998 - Having trouble remembering this one ????
1999 - John Tait (became starter in first season and eventually developed into very high quality right tackle)
2000 - Sylvester Morris (injuries ruined his career)
2001 - traded 1st round pick for Trent Green
2002 - Ryan Sims (jury is still out on him. He certainly hasn't performed up to the standards of a high 1st rounder, no doubt. But I would hardly call him a bust)
2003 - Larry Johnson (two 100 yard rushing games out of his first 3 games of signifigant playing time)

1998 was Victor Riley

KCTitus
12-16-2004, 02:46 PM
1998 was Victor Riley

I thought in 98, KC traded their #1 for McGlockton.-- actually more to the point forfeited it when they signed Glock who was Oaklands Transition player that year and they didnt match.

Douche Baggins
12-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Riley is a pretty good right tackle in NO. Certainly not a bust.

Carl's faults in drafting is the later rounds, particularly the second round in which he has been abysmal in.

Lzen
12-16-2004, 02:52 PM
I thought in 98, KC traded their #1 for McGlockton.-- actually more to the point forfeited it when they signed Glock who was Oaklands Transition player that year and they didnt match.

Nope, he was correct. Victor Riley was our top choice that year.

The facts of the matter are that KC's true problems for years was trying to draft QBs & WRs and 2nd round draft picks. Don't know what that's all about. How about a comparison with the Broncos' picks? I wonder how many failures they've had over the years. Or for that matter, the rest of the NFL. I wonder if KC is truly bad at drafting like many folks on here believe or if they are no different than an average NFL team.

Tombstone RJ
12-16-2004, 02:56 PM
Nope, he was correct. Victor Riley was our top choice that year.

The facts of the matter are that KC's true problems for years was trying to draft QBs & WRs and 2nd round draft picks. Don't know what that's all about. How about a comparison with the Broncos' picks? I wonder how many failures they've had over the years. Or for that matter, the rest of the NFL. I wonder if KC is truly bad at drafting like many folks on here believe or if they are no different than an average NFL team.

There is an easy way to find out: nfl.com

Go to the history of each team and look at their picks for the last 20 years or so....

Lzen
12-16-2004, 03:06 PM
There is an easy way to find out: nfl.com

Go to the history of each team and look at their picks for the last 20 years or so....

Eh, I'm too lazy for that. I was kinda hoping someone else would do it. :p

stevieray
12-16-2004, 03:10 PM
Hopefully someday Taco will graduate from High School.

Frosty
12-16-2004, 03:15 PM
The facts of the matter are that KC's true problems for years was trying to draft QBs & WRs and 2nd round draft picks.

What is it 2nd round picks and the Chiefs? Bust after bust. Bartee, Shehee, Cloud, Mitchell (maybe), not to mention stupid things like trading for Bailey. :shrug:

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 03:17 PM
What is it 2nd round picks and the Chiefs? Bust after bust. Bartee, Shehee, Cloud, Mitchell (maybe), not to mention stupid things like trading for Bailey. :shrug:
FEEP FVCKING DOUBTING RASHON SHEHEE!!!!!!!

:cuss:

STLRAMS39
12-16-2004, 03:18 PM
lol

STLRAMS39
12-16-2004, 03:18 PM
how do u chaneg your picture?

Iowanian
12-16-2004, 03:20 PM
how about changing to some worthy posts before worrying about your glamour shot being added to them?

STLRAMS39
12-16-2004, 03:24 PM
how about the rams could castrate the chiefs if they played each other, at least we have some kind of defense

STLRAMS39
12-16-2004, 03:24 PM
the only reason we suck is because we have the worst coach in the nfl

Frosty
12-16-2004, 03:25 PM
FEEP FVCKING DOUBTING RASHON SHEHEE!!!!!!!

:cuss:

True, he was a force in the (eX)-FL.

"The Truth" ROFL

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 03:26 PM
how about the rams could castrate the chiefs if they played each other, at least we have some kind of defense
Not. We crushed you like a grape in the pre-season....and the two times before that.

stevieray
12-16-2004, 03:30 PM
In fact, taco, I'm so burned out on your redundant smack, and knowing your ego would never permit you to leave....

If the Invescos win on Sunday, I'm done here.

STLRAMS39
12-16-2004, 03:41 PM
ooo ur guys backups beat ours, congratulations do want a cookie?

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 03:43 PM
ooo ur guys backups beat ours, congratulations do want a cookie?
chocolate chip.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 03:44 PM
In fact, taco, I'm so burned out on your redundant smack, and knowing your ego would never permit you to leave....

You mean on this thread...right.

STLRAMS39
12-16-2004, 03:44 PM
wow, how long did it take you to think that one up

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-16-2004, 03:47 PM
It might help if, when you post a response to someone else's post...you click "quote" rather that "reply" so we can follow along.

Just trying to help the short bus kids.

Clint in Wichita
12-16-2004, 04:07 PM
I'm sure it's been posted already, but I'll say it again:

Holding never ripped a players knee apart.

Whining about holding when your guys routinely destroy knees and ankles? Blow me.

Boon
12-16-2004, 04:22 PM
Says the Guy thats been here a whopping 3 months.

Why thank you Iowanian! I'm not the *ucking retard. Taco is!!

Bob Dole
12-16-2004, 04:27 PM

Probably less time than it took for you to extricate Marc Bulger's cock from your mouth and type your moronic reply.

Goth chick.

Taco John
12-16-2004, 05:32 PM

You're calling Foster a bust? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Clueless...

Taco John
12-16-2004, 05:33 PM

A glimpse of what? His Huggies?

Iowanian
12-16-2004, 05:42 PM
Taco illustrates his level of pleasure with Trezelle Foster's production at RT this season

Douche Baggins
12-16-2004, 05:42 PM

Clueless...

Yeah, I thought that was a bit much. And Lelie has been pretty good this year.

Douche Baggins
12-16-2004, 05:43 PM
A glimpse of what? His Huggies?

Now YOU'RE out of line. Larry is the real deal. Speed, power, hands out of the backfield. You'll see on Sunday.

Iowanian
12-16-2004, 05:44 PM
Yeah, I thought that was a bit much. And Lelie has been pretty good this year.

If you're going to publicly go down on Taco, Gochiefs....you might as well mind the stepchildren.

Mffffffff mffffffmmm Ashley lelie mmmffffffff mffffmmffffffffmmmmmm

Douche Baggins
12-16-2004, 05:50 PM
If you're going to publicly go down on Taco, Gochiefs....you might as well mind the stepchildren.

Mffffffff mffffffmmm Ashley lelie mmmffffffff mffffmmffffffffmmmmmm

Donk smack is good and all, but smack should be grounded in reality. Smack on someone like Plummer or their worthless tight end Putzier.

You will look stupid after Lelie burns the Chiefs. He's leading the NFL in yards per catch or something close.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-16-2004, 05:51 PM

If this putz turns out to be KC Johnny playing troll, I'll die busting a gutROFL

Iowanian
12-16-2004, 05:51 PM
The Donks new Ad campaign of Truth demonstrates their realization of the truth.

whoman69
12-16-2004, 06:46 PM
This is like Richard Nixon giving a dissertation on ethics in government. What's next, Jack Tatum taking over Gene Washington's job? Or maybe Shanahan teaching other GMs about the cap?

Taco John
12-16-2004, 06:49 PM
Actually, other GMs have been raiding our front office for years now.

dtebbe
12-16-2004, 07:25 PM
:deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Sounds like a Donkey who knows he's about to be pwned

DT

RNR
12-16-2004, 07:48 PM
Sorry TJ never have seen a players season end because he was held, weak! Denver still plays Kindrick ball you know it and so does everyone else who knows football.

stevieray
12-16-2004, 08:04 PM
You will look stupid after Lelie burns the Chiefs.

Gobroncos.

Taco John
12-16-2004, 08:27 PM
Sorry TJ never have seen a players season end because he was held, weak! Denver still plays Kindrick ball you know it and so does everyone else who knows football.

ROFL A Raiders fan lectures on Kindrick Ball! ROFL

What's next? A lecture on fan attendance?

Douche Baggins
12-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Gobroncos.

It's called not being a homer. Lelie has done as well as Eddie Kennison this year.

RNR
12-16-2004, 08:38 PM
ROFL A Raiders fan lectures on Kindrick Ball! ROFL

What's next? A lecture on fan attendance?Typical TJ, you're full of shit and have less legs to stand on than a defensive linemen after playing against Denver's offensive line. I pull out the founding father of your notorious line tactics, and all you muster is attendance. Ya know TJ I used to respect you, and overlooked your childish stances, but you truely are an ass clown.

RNR
12-16-2004, 09:20 PM
Typical TJ, you're full of shit and have less legs to stand on than a defensive linemen after playing against Denver's offensive line. I pull out the founding father of your notorious line tactics, and all you muster is attendance. Ya know TJ I used to respect you, and overlooked your childish stances, but you truely are an ass clown.
What TJ looking for loop holes?

beer bacon
12-16-2004, 09:48 PM
It's called not being a homer. Lelie has done as well as Eddie Kennison this year.

That is true, but go post that Lelie = Kennison this year over on the Mane and they will explode.

Douche Baggins
12-16-2004, 09:52 PM
That is true, but go post that Lelie = Kennison this year over on the Mane and they will explode.

Oh, it's coming. :fire:

Boon
12-16-2004, 09:54 PM
Typical TJ, you're full of shit and have less legs to stand on than a defensive linemen after playing against Denver's offensive line. I pull out the founding father of your notorious line tactics, and all you muster is attendance. Ya know TJ I used to respect you, and overlooked your childish stances, but you truely are an ass clown.

LOL. Awesome. He is a FAT ass clown!

stevieray
12-16-2004, 09:58 PM

It thas nothing to do with being a homer, gobroncos.

beer bacon
12-16-2004, 10:02 PM
Lelie's stats this year:

45 receptions, 889 yards, 19.8 average, 6 TDs.

Kennison's stats this year:

45 receptions, 833 yards, 18.5 average, 6 TDs.

They are almost exactly the same with Lelie having a slight edge in yards per catch.

stevieray
12-16-2004, 10:03 PM
Lelie's stats this year:

45 receptions, 889 yards, 19.8 average, 6 TDs.

Kennison's stats this year:

45 receptions, 833 yards, 18.5 average, 6 TDs.

They are almost exactly the same with Lelie having a slight edge in yards per catch.

what's your point?

Taco John
12-16-2004, 10:05 PM

Wow... Why would you do that?

beer bacon
12-16-2004, 10:06 PM
what's your point?

Yeah, I was misinterpreting your posts. I went back and reread what you were saying and quoting you made no sense. I should have just posted the stats without quoting you :)

Douche Baggins
12-16-2004, 10:07 PM
what's your point?

His point is that I am giving credit where credit is due.

stevieray
12-16-2004, 10:09 PM
His point is that I am giving credit where credit is due.

Credit for what? Predicting that Lelie is going to burn us and Iowanian is going to look like a fool?

Thanks for sharing, gobroncos.

Douche Baggins
12-16-2004, 10:12 PM
Credit for what? Predicting that Lelie is going to burn us and Iowanian is going to look like a fool?

Why wouldn't Lelie burn us? He's at least as good as Drew Bennett.

stevieray
12-16-2004, 10:14 PM
Why wouldn't Lelie burn us? He's at least as good as Drew Bennett.

Thanks for sharing your faith in Lelie, gobroncos.

Taco John
12-17-2004, 02:46 AM
Thanks for sharing your faith in Lelie, gobroncos.

Perhaps it's lack of faith in your secondary?

There's not a surplus of that around here, or anything.

Iowanian
12-17-2004, 08:17 AM

you have a point
Kennison 45-883-6TDs
Lelie 45-889-6TDs

They're almost clones in production this year.........I didn't realize it was that close....however.....What do donk fans, who repeatedly say that Kennison sucks, say about their #2 WR, who has the same production as Kennison, even though he missed games with a hamstring? Kennsion has put up the same numbers in 11 games as Lelie has in 13.

Iowanian
12-17-2004, 08:19 AM

I've seen 25 threads on the mange calling Lelie a Bust over the past 2 years, questioning his toughness, committment to the team and production.

Kennison was a UFA for KC.........Lelie is a top draft pick for Denver.

I wonder how their contracts compare for the same production?

Personally, I'm hoping Gunther is mad enough to Start Sapp and see how he does vs Ashley Nash.

Ultra Peanut
12-17-2004, 08:21 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shakesthecat
12-17-2004, 08:21 AM
you have a point
Kennison 45-883-6TDs
Lelie 45-889-6TDs

Interesting.

Apparently, WR's as good as Lelie can be had every year for FREE.

Iowanian
12-17-2004, 08:26 AM
Kennison same production as Dunver 1st rounder.

Kennison 11 games
Lelie 13 games

With Kennison's production, equal for 2 more games, and he's got top 10 numbers. In all fairness to Ms Nash though.........her QB Does complete 1/3 of the passes in Ashley's direction to the opposing CB.

Since taco wanted to take a shot across the bow concerning Drew Bennett's production vs KC....lets take a look at some more #s.

Johnny Morton 13 games 55-795-3TD
Rod Smith* 13 games 61-935 5TD

Drew Bennet** 13 games 63-1011 8TDs

*also played KC with chop blocking Linemen, cheating salary cap, crisco jersey team, at home

** Caucasian WR with 100 yards less than Terrel Owens..also better than Rod Smith And Ashley Lelie.

Lzen
12-20-2004, 02:12 PM

Leave a mark indeed.

Does diaper boy scare you now, dumbass? Leave a mark, indeed. pwned. ROFL

ROFL

Beautiful. I love it when Taco makes predictions.

Oh boy, this will be good. Store this one away until after the game on Sunday.

Face it, you know Coyer is just saying that to gain any advantage he thinks he can. If it makes the refs call a couple more holding penalties than they would've otherwise, then he's helped his defense a little. Fact of the matter is that the Chiefs offensive line is just that good. They don't hold any more than any other team in the NFL. Larry is scared and when you're scared, you do desperate things. ROFL

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

Lzen
12-20-2004, 02:15 PM
For the record I think Lynch will come through and give LJ a nice rookie welcome hit that knocks him silly for the rest of the game.

Well, you were almost right. :rolleyes: Can you say personal foul? :shake: Of course, that didn't stop LJ from running right by little Johnnie Lynch on his way to yet another touchdown. :D

Radar Chief
12-20-2004, 02:35 PM
I hope they read it also, and Coyer bends their ears ‘bout pregame. :thumb:Remember all the bitching Vermeil did about Tony G getting held? Yea, that kinda backfired on’em. Now, if Tony shoots a snot rocket at a defender he gets called for pushing off. Doesn’t mater that the reason he pushed off was because the defender was riding his shoulder pads doggy humping him as he ran 20 yards down field, he still gets called for it. I’d assume refs, just like ‘bout anybody else, don’t like being told how to do there job by anyone other than their boss.
Besides, the refs’ll have a direct comparison between what the Chiefs offensive line and the donkeys offensive line are doing. Wonder which’ll get more laundry. :hmmm:

Really, in how many ways is the Radar Chief looking like a genious (CPS)? ROFL

Lzen
12-20-2004, 02:40 PM
Really, in how many ways is the Radar Chief looking like a genious (CPS)? ROFL
Nice. :thumb:

Iowanian
12-20-2004, 02:52 PM

Clueless...

This Clueless Poster saw Trezelle foster and the rest of your Oline OWNED by a KC Dline you've refered to as Worthless.

Gochiefs..............what did Lelie do sunday and how "stupid" does Iowanian look today?

Lzen
12-20-2004, 02:59 PM
This Clueless Poster saw Trezelle foster and the rest of your Oline OWNED by a KC Dline you've refered to as Worthless.

Gochiefs..............what did Lelie do sunday and how "stupid" does Iowanian look today?

You're right about Lelie. He didn't do squat this time. But GC was right, Lelie has been pretty good this season. If memory serves, he had a decent game against KC the first time.

Frankly, I really don't care. It's just fun to throw all the smack talking Donkey fans their shit back in their face after a week of steaming brown stuff coming from their mouths. :D

Douche Baggins
12-20-2004, 03:00 PM

Props to Iowanian...Lelie got flat 0wned by Dexter McCleon.

Duck Dog
12-20-2004, 03:02 PM
Chiefs are tough on the blocks

BY FRANK SCHWAB
The Gazette

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - (KRT) - The Kansas City Chiefs are regularly mentioned as having one of the best offensive lines in football, but Denver Broncos defensive coordinator Larry Coyer revealed their secret.

"They're talented, big-time linemen, but they cheat," Coyer said.

Coyer didn't hold back when talking about what he sees on film, which in his opinion is the Chiefs' linemen holding while the referees ignore it. Denver plays at Kansas City on Sunday.

:deevee:

Could this guy sound anymore like a 9 year old girl who's older brother just bit the head off one of her Barbies?

penchief
12-20-2004, 04:23 PM

Lydell Mitchell, Curt Warner. Even guys like Blair Thomas and D.J. Dozier weren't complete flops. They were just guys who typically didn't stand out as much at the next level. Enis and (the most recent one with the most promise yet I can't remember his name)* had their careers derailed by injury.

*Actually, he may have been before Enis. Who was it that played RB for Penn State when Kerry Collins was the QB and Kyle Brady was the TE? Anyway, that guy.

But every once in a while a player comes along that makes it look easy. You don't know how he does it, he just does it. IMO, that is what makes LJ so intriguing.

Why do experienced defenders, like Lynch, take bad angles on LJ? Why does it look like he is slow but everybody else is slower? How does he consistently break off long TD runs? Why does it seem like he slices through the secondary like they are inconsequential? Like they are happless?

He does all this but he does it without pizzazz. He does it in such an unassuming way that you can't believe that he is actually doing it. It is brilliant in its efficiency. One second he has the ball in the backfield, the next he is weaving through the open spaces as if he were negotiating a maze from memory.

IMO, he's a natural. The dude is good enough that he makes it look easy.

In fact, your defensive cooridinator was so impressed with LJ's Monday night performance that he had to resort to petty head games in hopes of influencing a call or two in their favor when they might need it (i.e. a long LJ run).

the Talking Can
12-20-2004, 04:55 PM
Foster got owned by Eric Hicks.....that is so wrong

Inspector
12-20-2004, 06:27 PM
Man oh man, what a priceless thread this is.

TJ and Vailpass made some great statements. With hindsight, they are friggin hilarious!

Too bad they won't come back and face their idiotic words. If they were real men they would, but we know better than that.

Thanks to them. They just provided several minutes of quality entertainment.

Mr. Kotter
09-21-2005, 05:38 PM
Another hoot.....heh. ROFL

Douche Baggins
09-21-2005, 05:47 PM
The best part about this thread was I e-mailed the article to Jeffery Flanagan at the KC Star. Coyer's statements then got re-printed in the KC Star before the KC-Denver game.

Then we went out and killed Denver's defense in the game, with nary a penalty on the offensive line. Meanwhile their line was flagged several times.

I'm still waiting for my game ball from Dick Vermeil.

ILChief
09-21-2005, 06:13 PM
All teams hold. period. plus, holding doesn't cause season/career ending injuries like Foster's block on the Benglas player last year.

PastorMikH
09-21-2005, 08:13 PM
All teams hold. period. plus, holding doesn't cause season/career ending injuries like Foster's block on the Benglas player last year.

Holding can be called on just about every play that Gonzales is on the field. I can't believe the stuff that guy has to put up with and the refs just ignore it the majority of the time.

Bowser
09-21-2005, 08:14 PM
Holding can be called on just about every play that Gonzales is on the field. I can't believe the stuff that guy has to put up with and the refs just ignore it the majority of the time.

You got that right! He was getting downright mobbed by the Fade on Sunday night.......

Halfcan
09-21-2005, 10:27 PM
Stupid article and your even dumber for posting it-chiefs hater!!