PDA

View Full Version : Keef Raising the minimum wage

Calcountry
12-16-2004, 05:00 PM
I just placed an order for a pizza, over the phone, without talking to a human being.

Now all they have to do is have the computers, robotics, prep and cook the thing.

All they need is the drivers to get it here.

Just a few less minimum wage jobs available to the entry level people who wouldn't do the jobs anyway, always call in sick, and basically would quit and leave the manager hanging at the slightest sign of irritation in his voice.

He just said FUG you, go ahead and quit, my computer never bictches.

Bob Dole
12-16-2004, 05:01 PM
KEEF DOUBTING TEH PIZZA!

Calcountry
12-16-2004, 05:01 PM
I just placed an order for a pizza, over the phone, without talking to a human being.

Now all they have to do is have the computers, robotics, prep and cook the thing.

All they need is the drivers to get it here.

Just a few less minimum wage jobs available to the entry level people who wouldn't do the jobs anyway, always call in sick, and basically would quit and leave the manager hanging at the slightest sign of irritation in his voice.

He just said FUG you, go ahead and quit, my computer never bictches.
Fug I am done, whats a KEEF ANYWAY? ROFL

tk13
12-16-2004, 05:10 PM
You can raise the minimum wage, but it looks like I'd keep all elementary school spelling requirements in place.

Bob Dole
12-16-2004, 05:12 PM
You can raise the minimum wage, but it looks like I'd keep all elementary school spelling requirements in place.

KEEF DOUBTING PUBIC SCHOOLS!

Taco John
12-16-2004, 05:14 PM
I always wonder how people can go through the most mundane experiences in life and manage to find something political to hock out of it...

Calcountry
12-16-2004, 05:19 PM
I always wonder how people can go through the most mundane experiences in life and manage to find something political to hock out of it...
I have always wondered, why people ask to take a chit, and then once done, proceed to ask if they can wipe their ass now?

tk13
12-16-2004, 05:19 PM
OMG, look at your signature. I see the symbolism Taco. It may look like innocent smack intended to make fun of a Chiefs' player, but in reality it is harsh criticism of Donald Rumsfeld's inability to properly armor our troops overseas. In the picture it looks like we're tip-toeing through things okay, but as long as the enemy keeps chasing us from behind and we are not well protected, we surely will suffer more than necessary in the long run. Very poignant TJ, very poignant.

Bob Dole
12-16-2004, 05:21 PM
...but as long as the enemy keeps chasing us from behind and we are not well protected...

KEEF CHASING US FORM

Hey. Wait a goddamned minute!

LTownChief
12-16-2004, 05:22 PM
ya I do that from campusfood.com here in Lawrence, it kicks ass! and you know what, during the month of september med chz pizza's were free!! you werent supposed to take advantage of it, but I kind of did. but the pizza guy got a $5 tip so there were no complaints!

Calcountry
12-16-2004, 05:27 PM
Typing maybe, but of course I'm an excellent speller.

Taco John
12-16-2004, 05:31 PM
I have always wondered, why people ask to take a chit, and then once done, proceed to ask if they can wipe their ass now?

You have some weird friends.

Bob Dole
12-16-2004, 05:44 PM
ya I do that from campusfood.com here in Lawrence, it kicks ass! and you know what, during the month of september med chz pizza's were free!! you werent supposed to take advantage of it, but I kind of did. but the pizza guy got a $5 tip so there were no complaints!

Bob Dole really wants to reply with a "KEEF DOUBTING..." statement, but Bob Dole can't determine WTF you just said.

Calcountry
12-16-2004, 06:04 PM
Bob Dole really wants to reply with a "KEEF DOUBTING..." statement, but Bob Dole can't determine WTF you just said.
Keef, thats that kid when I was 4 and couldn't say Keith.

Calcountry
12-16-2004, 06:05 PM
You have some weird friends.
What friends, there's just you Taco.