PDA

View Full Version : A Letter to Gun...

Warrior5
12-16-2004, 06:26 PM
Dear Coach,

It’s Donk-hater week. You know what that means. The cap-violating, chop-blocking, Vaseline-wearing, bird-flipping Donx are coming to our house. They have hopes of advancing to the playoffs, and the Chiefs have a chance to end those hopes.

Your run D has improved significantly, but your pass D has sucked pond scum this season. You know, better than anyone else, the players you have to work with.

The Donx were beat by the lowly Grayders two weeks ago and barely escaped a loss to the sorry Dolphins, both games in their own house of sushi-eaters and latte sippers.

Here’s the challenge from the 12th man to you: some how, some way, coach that D to beat the living crap out of the Donx. I don’t care what it takes; put them in isolation for 48 hours prior to the game, feed them raw meat and Tabasco sauce, insult them, talk bad about their mothers, tell them Shanahan just shot their dogs, whatever…

Attack, and keep on attacking. We want to see the Donx offense strewn about on the Arrowhead turf like burning Iraqi tanks on the outskirts of Najaf. Droughns and Bell need to be crushed to bloody pulps. Donk receivers need to be decapitated. Plummer needs to be carted off the field in a crumpled mass with his middle finger jammed up his fourth point of contact.

Game plan for the bootleg. I say again: game-plan for the bootleg. The first time Plummer rolls out and is promptly given an Arrowhead taste-test by Fujita will cure him of that habit. CRUSH that scumbag.

You know what you need to do, so do it. Destroy the Donx.

That is all.

tk13
12-16-2004, 06:30 PM
Our DE's seemed to actually play the rollout by the QB fairly well against Tennessee, but we didn't cover the RB or reciever running the little out pattern 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage very well... definitely a large step up from week 1 where Plummer could bootleg and run for 5 miles without being touched.

Logical
12-16-2004, 06:32 PM
Nice, too bad there is no hope that our talentless D could execute that plan.

Count Alex's Losses
12-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Nice, too bad there is no hope that our talentless D could execute that plan.

Actually I think Jared Allen will do a good job against the bootleg to his side. Holliday sucked against that in the first game.

Whether Hicks or a backer blitzing from the left side can contain Plummer's boots to that side is another thing.

Calcountry
12-16-2004, 06:58 PM
Plummer needs to be carted off the field in a crumpled mass with his middle finger jammed up his fourth point of contact
ROFL, best line of the piece.

Lzen
12-17-2004, 09:27 AM
:thumb: Here here!!

Warrior5
12-19-2004, 07:43 PM
You took what you had and made the most of it. Although I'm disappointed that Plummer left the field on his own feet, kudos to you for stuffing the Donx.

Mission accomplished.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 07:47 PM
Gunther got a game ball today. He gave me some hope for next year.

Sure-Oz
12-19-2004, 08:26 PM
The coaching is good on the D, just need some more talent, he can get the job done I believe.