PDA

View Full Version : After we end the Broncos season on Sunday...

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2004, 02:08 PM
How will you celebrate?

Cochise
12-17-2004, 02:08 PM
By mourning ours.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2004, 02:11 PM
By mourning ours.

LOL!

We'll be home, and they'll home.

Misery loves company.

How about inviting Bronco fans for some Christmas caroling?

|Zach|
12-17-2004, 02:14 PM
Would that put them that far out of it?

InChiefsHell
12-17-2004, 02:16 PM
Same as everyone. Root for the Chargers until they win the division, then hope they lose in the playoffs too.

...then I'll become a temporary Steelers fan...

Taco John
12-17-2004, 02:16 PM

Not really. We can afford to lose one game...

InChiefsHell
12-17-2004, 02:19 PM

I think so. They really can't afford another loss the way the other contenders are playing. When we kick their Donkey azzez, they'll be parking on the couch next to us...hehehehehehe...

mlyonsd
12-17-2004, 02:19 PM
Same as everyone. Root for the Chargers until they win the division, then hope they lose in the playoffs too.

...then I'll become a temporary Steelers fan...

I'm actually rooting for SD and Marty. In my book it helps prove once and for all the problem is Carl.

Cochise
12-17-2004, 02:20 PM
They can afford to lose one I guess but they still have the Colts coming to their house.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-17-2004, 02:21 PM
How will you celebrate?
step #1...point

step #2... laugh

step #3... repeat as necessary

Braincase
Not really. We can afford to lose one game...

Yeah... it's guaranteed you'll lose to Indy, but when you lose to us as well. See below (you did this to yourself, ya know).

Taco John
They can afford to lose one I guess but they still have the Colts coming to their house.

They'll already have clenched what they needed to by that time. They won't be easy by any stretch of the imagination, but they're not going to be doing anything to risk injury either...

ROYC75
I'm going to jump on the Mane and watch the Dork fans melt down. Plus I have to line up 3 sig bets on some members there.

Dr. Facebook Fever
I'm actually rooting for SD and Marty.
Me too.

Skip Towne
12-17-2004, 02:29 PM
step #1...point

step #2... laugh

step #3... repeat as necessary
Ah, yes, the old point and laugh strategy. The oldest one in the book. Don't forget "Wait till next year".

tk13
12-17-2004, 02:35 PM
Probably not because the Ravens are playing @ Indy and @ Pittsburgh the next two weeks. What it would do though is put Jacksonville and Buffalo right in the middle of things... and I think all things being equal Jacksonville has a lot of the tiebreakers.

Dave Lane
12-17-2004, 02:57 PM
How will you celebrate?
I'd say give them the ole Plummet salute. 4321

Dave

dtebbe
12-17-2004, 04:31 PM
Me too.

Me Three.

I would love to see SD SMOKE New England in the AFC championship game.

DT

easymobee
12-18-2004, 01:28 AM
What happens if your Knucklehead D doesn't allow you to win?

I know that the "Arrowhead Advantage" will come into play (2-4 record at home for KC).

What if Plummer throws one of those "Doh" passes right at Bartee? What will the law of averages dictate?

What if your "Rags to Riches" 3rd string HB doesn't perform well enough to get the W? Afterall Priest Holmes ran for 150 yds and 3 TD's in a losing effort week 1.

You guys very may well get us, but it is a 2 way street. A Denver sweep would be some pretty nice bragging rights to last us until next year.

Also, by the time Indy comes to Denver we may well be seeing their backup QB ( We did beat Peyton and the Colts on the road last year btw ).

Jax cannot catch Indy,

Indy cannot catch Pitt or NE ( unless either of these 2 lose out ).

Indy is only jockying with SD and they still have a head to head matchup.

Also McNair is now out for the year.

ps ... Billy Volek and Drew Bennett really aren't that good, certainly not 400 yd - 200 yd good.

Those 2 had breakout games much like Quentin Griffin and DeShaun Foster did earlier in the year.

One common element.

Fried Meat Ball!
12-18-2004, 01:52 AM
What happens if your Knucklehead D doesn't allow you to win?

I know that the "Arrowhead Advantage" will come into play (2-4 record at home for KC).

What if Plummer throws one of those "Doh" passes right at Bartee? What will the law of averages dictate?.
You talk about law of averages... how 'bout this nugget: Denver is 1-12 at Arrowhead in December. And as far as the law of averages goes, I think you misunderstand it... eventually Bartee WILL get an interception, just like Denver WILL win at Arrowhead in December again... it will happen. Will it happen this weekend? Who knows...

Taco John
12-18-2004, 02:39 AM
Dick is 2-5 against Shanahan. The mastery continues this weekend, as Shanny lays another sweep on him...

StcChief
12-18-2004, 08:57 AM
Also, by the time Indy comes to Denver we may well be seeing their backup QB ( We did beat Peyton and the Colts on the road last year btw ).

Yeah. And that great game you pulled off in the playoffs at Indy. Impressive.

Face Donxs are going down watching from home.

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2004, 09:14 AM
( We did beat Peyton and the Colts on the road last year btw ).

They also SMOKED you and made you look like a High school team in that PO game...

FloridaChief
12-18-2004, 09:29 AM
They also SMOKED you and made you look like a High school team in that PO game...

I know no Chiefs fan has the right to throw DB smaque, but it never ceases to make me smile when I remember watching Harrison get up off the ground untouched and run in for a TD while Denver's defensive unit stood around and pointed fingers at each other. Priceless...

Count Zarth
12-18-2004, 09:44 AM
Dick is 2-5 against Shanahan. The mastery continues this weekend, as Shanny lays another sweep on him...

You're certainly hoping for that. Whether that will actually happen is something else entirely.

It's not like Shanahan is outcoaching Dick or something. I'm not sure what you're so proud of. He swept his 6-10 and 8-8 teams, mostly because they sucked in one way or another.

As soon as Dick got a decent team (last year) they split the series. I expect that will happen again this year.

Go blow yourself up.

Calcountry
12-18-2004, 10:01 AM
By mourning ours.
I have already done that, so I will celebrate by giving Jake the 4321

mikey23545
12-18-2004, 10:38 AM
They'll already have clenched what they needed to by that time. They won't be easy by any stretch of the imagination, but they're not going to be doing anything to risk injury either...
The Colts may have clinched something by then, but I think it will be the Donx that have something clenched....