PDA

View Full Version : CHAMP BAILEY NEW BONEHEAD OF THE YEAR !!!

royr17
12-17-2004, 08:23 PM
Found this over on the KCSTAR board :

Champ went and ran his mouth alittle more then he may be able to back up today. He went on a rant on Fox Sport saying that Trent Green really isnt that good, all you have to do is put pressure on him.

For someone that has J. Plummers butt on his team should really keep his over payed arse shut. I think he may have just started something he isnt capable to finish.

Why did the Bronco win in Denver, because the Chiefs couldnt stop the bootleg. they have proven last week and against Vick that those days are over.

RedandGold
12-17-2004, 08:36 PM
I agree that it's pretty stupid of him to run his mouth when he's got Jake the Fake for a QB, but he does have a point about putting pressure on Green...

Don't get me wrong, I like Green as our QB, but he doesn't exactly hold up well once opposing defenses get some pressure on him.

LiL stumppy
12-17-2004, 08:59 PM
I bet he keeps his mouth shut if he gets burned by any of our WR's

OldTownChief
12-17-2004, 09:04 PM
but he does have a point about putting pressure on Green...

Don't get me wrong, I like Green as our QB, but he doesn't exactly hold up well once opposing defenses get some pressure on him.

The same could be said for any QB in the NFL. The Chiefs run a complex offence and it takes time to go through all the reads. I think Green does about as well as any QB under pressure.