PDA

View Full Version : Huskerfan, what's your take on last Saturday's game?

redbrian
11-14-2000, 12:47 PM
Because the board was down, I didn't get a chance to ask earlier.

The K-State D held the mighty Huskers to 279 total yards on Offense. While the Cat passing attack shredded the the Blackshirts. Specifically Quincy Morgan who had around 200 yards receiving.

Cats take 2 of the last 3. Looks like the tide is turning.

Yosef_Malkovitch
11-14-2000, 03:30 PM
And I am loving it!
!!!GO CATS!!!

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

redbrian
11-14-2000, 03:33 PM
What's the matter you guys to distraut after talking all that smack before the game?

Nebraska is finished for awhile.

Until they bring their offense into the new century and find a QB who can throw the ball.

Yosef_Malkovitch
11-14-2000, 03:45 PM
I wouldn't count them out to fast. They are a talented team who have been winning games for a long time. They still know how to win, but no one goes undefeated forever.
You are right about them disapeering after the game. I don't think that I have seen a Hussie fan anywere. I went to ESPN college footballl chat the other day and there was not a little red fan to be found. And they ussually have a pretty good showing on there. http://63.249.247.210/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

redbrian
11-14-2000, 03:55 PM
Come on dude.

They lost to K-State and K-State lost to A&M.

Nebraska is just not as good as they used to be. They don't have the talent at QB and WR necessary to win another championship for along time IMO.

But I agree with you, where are these smack talkers that always bash K-State. I guess they agree with me that their team is done.

redbrian
11-14-2000, 03:58 PM
If... B I G if, K-State can beat OU in the rematch, K-State deserves much respect and props for redeeming themselves in the face of adversity.

Yosef_Malkovitch
11-14-2000, 04:15 PM
I agree with you to a point. They need to update thier offense and bring more of a passing attack. As for Eric Crotch, he is a talented QB, he may not be a great passer, but he isn't bad. He just doesn't have real talented receivers. Plus the fact that they don't focus on a passing game. I didn't say that they were championship caliber, just don't count them out. They know how to win.
I agree that it will be difficult for the Cats to beat OU. It would have been easier to do it earlier this year before the momentum really started picking up for them. And we really should have beaten them this year. There were several easy passes that were dropped, and had they not been then it would have been an entirely differn't game. But now it will be more difficult.

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28