PDA

View Full Version : If Wesley starts.....

KCJake
12-17-2004, 10:07 PM
will Harts start at the other safety spot? Both players are considered "strong safety's" right?

Bowser
12-17-2004, 10:09 PM
Harts has always been a "free" safety.

Rain Man will be along shortly to give you an up-to-date bio of Harts.

tk13
12-17-2004, 10:17 PM
Well technically they are both "free" safeties.... "Free yardage, all the time! Just come on over the top! Hurry now, this offer is only good for 60 minutes! Free yardage, today!"

Okay, seriously, Bowser got it right...

Bowser
12-17-2004, 10:19 PM
Well technically they are both "free" safeties.... "Free yardage, all the time! Just come on over the top! Hurry now, this offer is only good for 60 minutes! Free yardage, today!"

Okay, seriously, Bowser got it right...

Actually, I think you hit it on the head! Except you need to change "60 minutes" to "16 games". Glad to help!

:D

royr17
12-17-2004, 11:24 PM
Actually I would rather have Willie Pile start at the other Safety position, I like what the guy does on the field.

OldTownChief
12-17-2004, 11:32 PM
If Harts is a Chief next season I'll puke

royr17
12-17-2004, 11:34 PM
I wouldnt mind seeing Warfield, Sapp, Pile, and Wesley starting this week vs the broncos ...

OldTownChief
12-17-2004, 11:37 PM
I wouldnt mind seeing Warfield, Sapp, Pile, and Wesley starting this week vs the broncos ...

Couldn't do any worse with what we have. We need a draft really bad.

royr17
12-17-2004, 11:52 PM
i agree, just interested to see how sapp could do at corner compared to mccleon, bartee, and battle ...

OldTownChief
12-18-2004, 12:01 AM
i agree, just interested to see how sapp could do at corner compared to mccleon, bartee, and battle ...

You could put Sapp in any one of those you mentioned and I believe he would be an improvment. Hell I could go out there and play in the D backfield and help this team and I'm 46.

KCJake
12-18-2004, 12:24 AM
Alright. So we should see Wesley/Harts at the safety spots on Sunday?

OldTownChief
12-18-2004, 01:09 AM
Alright. So we should see Wesley/Harts at the safety spots on Sunday?

Why not? Thats all we have, stick Harts back there to ensure his death.

Fried Meat Ball!
12-18-2004, 01:12 AM
Word from KCStar is that Wesley will start, still no decision on Harts or Pile.

morphius
12-18-2004, 08:19 AM
Well, when the worst he could do is play the same, let Sapp play.

jiveturkey
12-18-2004, 09:47 AM
Am I the only one that thinks Harts has looked pretty good? He's not a pro bowler but he's filled in quite nicely IMO.

He was all over the field Monday night making plays and was actually wrapping people up and bringing them down (this was rarely accomplished by Woods this season). Harts also forced a fumble and almost had an interception (Warfield actually broke that one up).

KCJake
12-18-2004, 10:08 AM
Am I the only one that thinks Harts has looked pretty good? He's not a pro bowler but he's filled in quite nicely IMO.

He was all over the field Monday night making plays and was actually wrapping people up and bringing them down (this was rarely accomplished by Woods this season). Harts also forced a fumble and almost had an interception (Warfield actually broke that one up).
Agreed. I thought Harts had been playing very well. He's always around the football. Making plays or finishing up on tackles.

Rain Man
12-18-2004, 12:54 PM
If Harts is a Chief next season I'll puke

What the - do you realize that you're talking about my adopted Chief?

I think Harts has looked pretty good. He hits hard and he causes turnovers, and has been consistent at it every time he's had playing time. The pass coverage is still a bit of a learning process, but then again he would've had an interception last week if not for getting hit by his own guy.

Harts is a player.

Ultra Peanut
12-18-2004, 12:56 PM
Actually I would rather have Willie Pile start at the other Safety position, I like what the guy does on the field.Yeah, but you tend to get hard-ons for sucky splinter-commanders, so I'll trust someone else's opinion.

tk13
12-18-2004, 12:59 PM
The other huge play Harts had saved the game, he's the one that stepped up and stopped the Titans' third down run in the red zone a yard or two short of the marker and held them to a FG so we could go down and score that TD to take the lead with seconds remaining.

Ultra Peanut
12-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Frankly, I like Harts.

But then, I'm still a Romey fan, too... :(

Bowser
12-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Frankly, I like Harts.

But then, I'm still a Romey fan, too... :(

His Memphis days were long, long ago.