PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow's Game!

The Rick
12-18-2004, 09:03 PM
The wife and I are in town (from Milwaukee) and want to go to the game tomorrow. I posted a thread earlier this week about this. We were thinking about getting 4 tickets from Nzoner, but our friends backed out so now it's just the wife and I going to the game.

Only problem is we don't have tickets yet! By chance, is anyone selling 2 tickets? Anyone know someone trying to sell two tickets?

If we don't find anyone to buy tickets from, we'll probably work the scalpers. Any tips? I've never bought from a scalper before...

2bikemike
12-18-2004, 09:13 PM
The wife and I are in town (from Milwaukee) and want to go to the game tomorrow. I posted a thread earlier this week about this. We were thinking about getting 4 tickets from Nzoner, but our friends backed out so now it's just the wife and I going to the game.

Only problem is we don't have tickets yet! By chance, is anyone selling 2 tickets? Anyone know someone trying to sell two tickets?

If we don't find anyone to buy tickets from, we'll probably work the scalpers. Any tips? I've never bought from a scalper before...

I have a friend that went to the last home game and they bought from a scalper and got buy one get one free.