PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams interview

LiL stumppy
12-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Anyone else excited to see this idiot?I know I can't wait. :)

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 10:53 AM
He doesn't have a very tough-sounding voice.

BigVE
12-19-2004, 10:54 AM
Just the 5 minute snip-it they showed on NFL today showed how screwed up this guy is/was. He is a mess. It will be watched by many, everyone loves to look at the circus freak.

LiL stumppy
12-19-2004, 10:55 AM

NTTAWWT ROFL

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 10:56 AM
I saw the clips. It should be good.

BigVE
12-19-2004, 10:58 AM

TOUGH??? I bet he can put serious hurt on a good blunt! And LOOK out if you dont pass that fatty around fast enough!!!

HolmeZz
12-19-2004, 10:58 AM
The clips CBS showed were hilarious. :D

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Bump..This should be good....sort of like watching a Train Wreck. We cant turn our eyes away....

Phobia
12-19-2004, 05:33 PM
I won't watch that crap. It's common knowledge that he's a complete freak. What is the purpose of the interview?

unlurking
12-19-2004, 05:35 PM
I won't watch that crap. It's common knowledge that he's a complete freak. What is the purpose of the interview?
What is the purpose of Reality TV shows?

I'd rather laugh at this than the retards on Survivor or The Apprentice.

Phobia
12-19-2004, 05:41 PM
What is the purpose of Reality TV shows?

I'd rather laugh at this than the retards on Survivor or The Apprentice.

I try not to watch that crap either. Though, The Swan did have one of my former neighbors on their show last week.... I watched. She's in the finals. I may or may not watch.

jAZ
12-19-2004, 05:56 PM
That interview doesn't come on here in Tucson for a few more minutes, but I've read about Ricky going back to when he was drafted by NO.

Ricky Williams is mentally ill. It's no joke.

I hope it all goes well for him, and maybe staying out of the spotlight will help him get his head as straight as he can make it.

Nightfyre
12-19-2004, 05:59 PM
here it starts.

Mr. Christopher
12-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Lookin forward to it!

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 06:14 PM
WTF?! EVERYBODY knows you smoke weed, nigga!

Iron Chef
12-19-2004, 06:19 PM
anyone have a recap?

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 06:30 PM
This is a stunningly boring interview.

stevieray
12-19-2004, 06:31 PM
He doesn't deserve to be interviewed.

jAZ
12-19-2004, 06:33 PM
He is like a 8 year old child. Kinda sad.

Bwana
12-19-2004, 06:42 PM
He is like a 8 year old child. Kinda sad.

That's a very good description. He is one "out there" dude. If he comes back, expect him to be a faider.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-19-2004, 06:42 PM
That was the most boring, non-informative, go nowhere interview I've ever seen. What a total screw up by Mike Wallace. If you saw the previews, you saw it all.

Big Fvcking damn deal!

Nice job CBS...

Rausch
12-19-2004, 06:43 PM
Looks like he decided not to take the drugs that help him think properly and decided to take more of the one's that fry his $#it out...Sad.

Bwana
12-19-2004, 06:44 PM
That was the most boring, non-informative, go nowhere interview I've ever seen. What a total screw up by Ed Bradly. If you saw the previews, you saw it all.

Big Fvcking damn deal!

Nice job CBS...Ed Bradly?..........which fuggen interview were you watching? ROFL Mike Wallace did the interview. Ricky is a FREAK.

Sure-Oz
12-19-2004, 06:46 PM
I wonder if him and Jacko are buddies?

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 06:48 PM
That was the most boring, non-informative, go nowhere interview I've ever seen. What a total screw up by Ed Bradly. If you saw the previews, you saw it all.

Big Fvcking damn deal!

Nice job CBS...

True, so he likes to smoke a little wacky weed, hides in the mountains and studies Budhism. Tell us something we dont know CBS!

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-19-2004, 06:50 PM
Ed Bradly?..........which fuggen interview were you watching? ROFL Mike Wallace did the interview. Ricky is a FREAK.
Hey bitch...I've had 11 beers and Ed Bradley was on when I typed the post.......ooops.

ROFL

Bwana
12-19-2004, 06:54 PM
Hey bitch...I've had 11 beers and Ed Bradley was on when I typed the post.......ooops.

ROFL

LOL. I know you have. :D

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 07:01 PM
How do you incorporate a pothead with a pedophile you sicko????

dtebbe
12-19-2004, 07:02 PM

That's really funny. Half way thru the interview my wife said it reminded her of a Michael Jackson interview. Ricky is reallly screwed up, such a shame to waste that much talent.

DT

LiL stumppy
12-19-2004, 07:04 PM
Looks like a Mr.T that hasn't hit puberty yet.

Sure-Oz
12-19-2004, 07:08 PM
Maybe cause their both fvcked in the head.http://www.mustangworld.com/forums/images/smilies/rcain.gif

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 07:11 PM
Lets see one screws children and one smokes a substance that has never been a cause of death of anybody since the beginning of recorded history

jAZ
12-19-2004, 07:16 PM
Actually, I picked up on the same vibe. My wife did too. I thought about making the comparison in my "hes like an 8 year old boy" post. It's exactly that peter pan quality that ooze from both guys.

DT4everaChief
12-19-2004, 07:18 PM
He'd like to play for the Raiders because they are freaks like him.

jAZ
12-19-2004, 07:18 PM
Lets see one screws children and one smokes a substance that has never been a cause of death of anybody since the beginning of recorded history
I get it, you are a defensive pot head who can't see beyond the pot issue to see the more subtle parallels because you are too busy defending pot. It's not about pot. It's not about child abuse.

You'll have to go a little deeper if you are gonna get it.

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 07:19 PM

Except for all of those innocent people who have died trying to protect their property like bikes from people who are trying to steal them so they can buy marijuana.

Digital Takawira
12-19-2004, 07:20 PM
NTTAWWT ROFL

man i hate that shit. speak english freak!

or should i say MIHTSSEF.

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 07:21 PM
Looks like a Mr.T that hasn't hit puberty yet.

Yeah. You see a lot of prepubescent guys running around with nappy looking beards.

:rolleyes:

Sure-Oz
12-19-2004, 07:21 PM
I don't think POT has everything to do with Ricky....it might associate with him but thats about it, the dude has always been "different". He just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

OldTownChief
12-19-2004, 07:23 PM

You may get the facts when you hit rehab.

LiL stumppy
12-19-2004, 07:23 PM

It was my dad.Sorry didn't know it made you so mad.

LiL stumppy
12-19-2004, 07:25 PM
Yeah. You see a lot of prepubescent guys running around with nappy looking beards.

:rolleyes:

I meant as in personality wise and the way he acted/sounded.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 07:26 PM
I don't think POT has everything to do with Ricky....it might associate with him but thats about it, the dude has always been "different". He just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
This post is perfect right on the money the guy is agoraphobic to begin with so yes he is wierd but I thought groupimg him with a pedophile is way out of line.Also to the fool who is dieing for a bike thats ****ing stupid.Potheads havent been known for being violent ie..RICKY ****ING WILLIAMS

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 07:28 PM
Except for all of those innocent people who have died trying to protect their property like bikes from people who are trying to steal them so they can buy marijuana.
You're a redneck cop with a high school education aren't you?

Sure-Oz
12-19-2004, 07:33 PM
I thought groupimg him with a pedophile is way out of line.
It was more of a joke then anything. Jackson is on a different level then Ricky altogether, he is just another story though. I am just sick of hearing about Ricky, just let him do whatever he is doing and leave him alone. He only hurt himself in this situation and well the Miami Dolphins and their fans. :shake:

Rausch
12-19-2004, 07:34 PM
This post is perfect right on the money the guy is agoraphobic to begin

And pot can make you paranoid. Great combo there genius.

with so yes he is wierd but I thought groupimg him with a pedophile is way out of line.

They both have girly voices, they both wasted their money, they both look more ****ing strange as time goes on, and they both pissed away their talents.

Nah, they're in no way similar.

Potheads havent been known for being violent ie..RICKY ****ING WILLIAMS

What?

:spock:

Bwana
12-19-2004, 07:35 PM
This post is perfect right on the money the guy is agoraphobic to begin with so yes he is wierd but I thought groupimg him with a pedophile is way out of line.Also to the fool who is dieing for a bike thats ****ing stupid.Potheads havent been known for being violent ie..RICKY ****ING WILLIAMS

I think smoking all that weed has made Ricky into the fug up he is. :Poke:

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 07:49 PM
You're a redneck cop with a high school education aren't you?

I dream of being in a posse some day.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 07:51 PM
Hey Rausch, no offence I dont know about how much pot you have smoked but you get paranoid the first couple times you smoke it,it doesnt make you paranoid everytime.I smoke every morning at about 6am and go deal with PROFESSIONALS all day long some times for 60 hours a week and I dont have a problem.Also Im number one producer in my department by FAR in my FIRST year with the company and have almost doubled my pay in the first 2 years.Also a friend of mine is a NAVY FREAKING SEAL and he gets hella high.You havent a clue.

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Are you a drug mule?

jAZ
12-19-2004, 07:54 PM
Hey Rausch, no offence I dont know about how much pot you have smoked but you get paranoid the first couple times you smoke it,it doesnt make you paranoid everytime.I smoke every morning at about 6am and go deal with PROFESSIONALS all day long some times for 60 hours a week and I dont have a problem.Also Im number one producer in my department by FAR in my FIRST year with the company and have almost doubled my pay in the first 2 years.Also a friend of mine is a NAVY FREAKING SEAL and he gets hella high.You havent a clue.
Pot clearly prevents you from using basic punctuation properly.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 07:54 PM
Are you a drug mule?
Whats that supposed to mean?You watch way to many movies.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 07:55 PM
Pot clearly prevents you from using basic punctuation properly.
If thats all you got you might as well go to bed.

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 07:58 PM
Whats that supposed to mean?You watch way to many movies.

Let me ask a question. Do they let you book your own flights from Colombia? I mean, can you go spend a weekend in Atlanta or Los Angeles after the delivery, or do you always just fly into Miami?

Rausch
12-19-2004, 07:59 PM

I haven't a clue?

You go to work with impaired judgment, high every day, and I have no clue?

Do you even realize how much this post makes you sound like an addict?...

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 08:00 PM
Let me ask a question. Do they let you book your own flights from Colombia? I mean, can you go spend a weekend in Atlanta or Los Angeles after the delivery, or do you always just fly into Miami?
I like you,you make me laugh.I would never go to MIAMI Snaq Oneil might eat me.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 08:02 PM
Ok im a pot smoker and im succesful damn me LOL hahahahahahahahahaha buying a home next year HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA going to the Mexican Riviera for 3 weeks next year damn the pot it hasnt brought me anything but hardship HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats rich HAHAHAHAHAHA

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 08:02 PM
If I was a drug mule, I'd fly into Chicago Midway. They've got good restaurants there.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 08:03 PM
If I was a drug mule, I'd fly into Chicago Midway. They've got good restaurants there.
Is it better food than Ohara?

Rausch
12-19-2004, 08:05 PM
Ok im a pot smoker and im succesful damn me LOL hahahahahahahahahaha buying a home next year HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA going to the Mexican Riviera for 3 weeks next year damn the pot it hasnt brought me anything but hardship HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats rich HAHAHAHAHAHA

Go travel the world Ricky.

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 08:05 PM
The Mexican Riviera? Isn't it risky to bring the drugs across the border? Or do you hire a coyote and go through the desert?

I'd go through the desert, but more because of the adventure than anything else.

stumppy
12-19-2004, 08:06 PM

I was the one that posted that, Lil Bastar......., uh.... Lil Stumppy forgot to log off.

Didn't mean to piss you off, maybe you should try to get a little more peter. Or at least not spend much time on a BB when you're still spotting.

Bwana
12-19-2004, 08:06 PM

:shake:

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 08:07 PM
Is it better food than Ohara?

Maybe not better, but more convenient.

I can't figure out why airports don't have good Chinese restaurants.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 08:10 PM
Ok I will HAHAHAHAHAHA cause I can and I can keep my job and excell at it while on pott and do my job better than people who have done it their entire lives who have never smoked pott HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.Life is great man I tell ya.....All around me there is nothing but blue skies HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dont get me wrong Ricky never should have left football he was a VERY good back and no one can deny that he wasted it.But I didnt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pool side baby poolside HAHAHAHAHA lub it.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 08:12 PM
The Mexican Riviera? Isn't it risky to bring the drugs across the border? Or do you hire a coyote and go through the desert?

I'd go through the desert, but more because of the adventure than anything else.
HAHAHAHAHA just send it in the mail I do.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Customs is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 08:12 PM
If you started taking crack, maybe you'd the best in the world at your job.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 08:13 PM
I wont go that far nothing but natural for me thanks.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 08:14 PM
Remeber crack kills,pott doesnt!!!!!!

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 08:17 PM
I've been smoking since 1968 rookie.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 08:19 PM
I've been smoking since 1968 rookie.
My bad I didnt know their was a old schooler here.So Skip Towne tell everyone how pott has been a detriment to your life.

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 08:19 PM
If I was a mob hit man, I'd carry a lot of crack instead of a gun.

KcMizzou
12-19-2004, 08:21 PM
My bad I didnt know their was a old schooler here.So Skip Towne tell everyone how pott has been a detriment to your life. Skip's real name is Willie Nelson.

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 08:21 PM
My bad I didnt know their was a old schooler here.So Skip Towne tell everyone how pott has been a detriment to your life.

We all consider Skip to be a cautionary tale.

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 08:28 PM
Well, in the first place it is not spelled pott. Image is everything you know. And secondly uh...what was the question again?

Bwana
12-19-2004, 08:30 PM

Ok dude.........

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Well, in the first place it is not spelled pott. Image is everything you know. And secondly uh...what was the question again?
Hey the sheet I smoke deserves an extra T lol you ever heard of silver haze?HAHAHAHAHA cannabis cup award winner.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Ok dude.........
Thats cracking me up does that guy ride the short bus?

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 08:34 PM
Skip's real name is Willie Nelson.
You are always on my mind.....

Bwana
12-19-2004, 08:34 PM
I have no idea, but he no longer rides the Dell bus.

booger
12-19-2004, 08:35 PM
I don't know who is more gay sounding and acting, Ricky or Elijah Wood.

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 08:36 PM

No, but he's lured one or two into fiery crashes.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 08:36 PM
I have no idea, but he no longer rides the Dell bus.
Oh crap thats the "your getting a Dell dude"lol thats great

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 08:38 PM
Hey the sheet I smoke deserves an extra T lol you ever heard of silver haze?HAHAHAHAHA cannabis cup award winner.
You ever heard of Skunk #1 big timer?

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 08:40 PM
Not Skiunk #1 by itself it was always crossed with something when I had it.It made some killer keefe

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 08:42 PM
Oh, great. A new drug cartel is born.

KcMizzou
12-19-2004, 08:43 PM
Oh, great. A new drug cartel is born.Lock up your bike...

Rausch
12-19-2004, 08:52 PM
Ok I will HAHAHAHAHAHA cause I can and I can keep my job and excell at it while on pott and do my job better than people who have done it their entire lives who have never smoked pott HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.Life is great man I tell ya.....All around me there is nothing but blue skies HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dont get me wrong Ricky never should have left football he was a VERY good back and no one can deny that he wasted it.But I didnt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pool side baby poolside HAHAHAHAHA lub it.

Here's a good reason to put down the pipe: You're about to get emasculated by a guy who makes pizza for a living...

You're trying to argue that taking a drug, every day, has no side effects. You deal with "PROFESSIONALS all day long" so I'm sure you already knew this, but it increases your risk of having a heart attack. Those make it a lot harder to swim in that pool Ricky.

Marijuana affects memory, judgment, and perception. That means you don't think, post, spell, or construct convincing arguments as well. Just think Ricky, you might make even MORE money if you weren't screwed up at work. You might even have TWO pools...

Extended use also leads to Tremors (shaking), Reduced blood flow to the brain
and Changes in the reproductive organs. It causes an increase in estrogen production. That means bitch-tits Ricky. Don't forget your bra when packing that suitcase...

Inspector
12-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Here's a good reason to put down the pipe: You're about to get emasculated by a guy who makes pizza for a living...

You're trying to argue that taking a drug, every day, has no side effects. You deal with "PROFESSIONALS all day long" so I'm sure you already knew this, but it increases your risk of having a heart attack. Those make it a lot harder to swim in that pool Ricky.

Marijuana affects memory, judgment, and perception. That means you don't think, post, spell, or construct convincing arguments as well. Just think Ricky, you might make even MORE money if you weren't screwed up at work. You might even have TWO pools...

and Changes in the reproductive organs. It causes an increase in estrogen production. That means bitch-tits Ricky. Don't forget your bra when packing that suitcase...

Wow.....

You make it sound so......bad.

Guess I'll just stick to my 3 cups of black tea every day. Yeah, I'm addicted.

Rausch
12-19-2004, 09:00 PM
Guess I'll just stick to my 3 cups of black tea every day. Yeah, I'm addicted.

I blame the Britts, myself...

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 09:01 PM
I will think of you when im having a pizza delivered ok im done.You make your pizzas I will make the money and we can both be happy.By the way I have been a heart patient for 13 years I had a heart murmor and had surgery (one of the first times the procedure was done in KC)my bro got my scared arse hella stoned before the operation.I go to the cardioligist once a year now and my FREAKING DOCTOR said Im in perfect health.(said I could work on my abs to prevent back problems) sooooo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok really im done gonna watch some TV,in parting DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rausch
12-19-2004, 09:04 PM
I will think of you when im having a pizza delivered ok im done.You make your pizzas I will make the money and we can both be happy.By the way I have been a heart patient for 13 years I had a heart murmor and had surgery (one of the first times the procedure was done in KC)my bro got my scared arse hella stoned before the operation.I go to the cardioligist once a year now and my FREAKING DOCTOR said Im in perfect health.(said I could work on my abs to prevent back problems) sooooo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok really im done gonna watch some TV,in parting DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, you sure showed me...

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Well, you sure showed me...
Oh one more thing one of my stoner buddies 2 weeks ago ran a 26 mile marathon in Kandahar Afganistan HAHAHAHAHAHAHA damn the pot.

Inspector
12-19-2004, 09:10 PM
Oh one more thing one of my stoner buddies 2 weeks ago ran a 26 mile marathon in Kandahar Afganistan HAHAHAHAHAHAHA damn the pot.

Maybe you are just getting the kind of pot that is good for you.

Also - I've always wondered what it would be like to have a stoner buddy. I bet they are really fun to watch when playing putt-putt.

Even though I'm not into messing myself up anymore than nature has already done, I'd defend your right to do what you want to your own body.

That's the great thing about living in the U.S.....

Oh wait.....

Rausch
12-19-2004, 09:11 PM
Oh one more thing one of my stoner buddies 2 weeks ago ran a 26 mile marathon in Kandahar Afganistan HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd say that's impaired judgement...

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 09:12 PM
Lawrence Taylor was a good linebacker on cocaine, too. At least for a while.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-19-2004, 09:14 PM
For some reason, this guy reminds me of Mike Keck.

Mr. Been everywhere, done everything.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 09:15 PM
I gota get back on.Im shutting my comp down after this.In regards to the coke BS coke kills people marijuana NEVER has and thats a fact and thats the difference.ok really im shutting down.Cya im done this is my first day I probably wont be back but it was nice talking to you fellas its been fun.

Inspector
12-19-2004, 09:17 PM
I gota get back on.Im shutting my comp down after this.In regards to the coke BS coke kills people marijuana NEVER has and thats a fact and thats the difference.ok really im shutting down.Cya im done this is my first day I probably wont be back but it was nice talking to you fellas its been fun.

Um, is the fastest we ever run someone off?

A one day poster and he's not coming back?

Ok, who ran off the poor pothead?

stumppy

Maybe if you leave a trail of twinkies or chips you can find your way back.

Spicy McHaggis

That's nothing, one time me and Rich Scanlon were lost in the frozen tundra of Siberia. We had to kill 13 Wooly Mammoths to get skins to construct a large hot air balloon that we could use to escape the Mongolians who had been chasing us for a fortnight. I also drink nothing but grain alchohol all the time. Sure there are blackouts and dead hookers and "arrest warrants" but nothing too bad. So hah.

Inspector
12-19-2004, 09:18 PM
Maybe if you leave a trail of twinkies or chips you can find your way back.

He'd probably eat them before he could leave that trail.....

Rausch
12-19-2004, 09:19 PM
That's nothing, one time me and Rich Scanlon were lost in the frozen tundra of Siberia. We had to kill 13 Wooly Mammoths to get skins to construct a large hot air balloon that we could use to escape the Mongolians who had been chasing us for a fortnight. I also drink nothing but grain alchohol all the time. Sure there are blackouts and dead hookers and "arrest warrants" but nothing too bad. So hah. ROFL

KcMizzou
12-19-2004, 09:19 PM
That's nothing, one time me and Rich Scanlon were lost in the frozen tundra of Siberia. We had to kill 13 Wooly Mammoths to get skins to construct a large hot air balloon that we could use to escape the Mongolians who had been chasing us for a fortnight. I also drink nothing but grain alchohol all the time. Sure there are blackouts and dead hookers and "arrest warrants" but nothing too bad. So hah. I love these Scanlon stories. 100 years from now.. Scanlon will be the next Paul Bunyan.

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 09:22 PM
Um, is the fastest we ever run someone off?

A one day poster and he's not coming back?

Ok, who ran off the poor pothead?

He found out that SNR posts here and got spooked.

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 09:23 PM

Wow, I wonder why I haven't noticed any of this in my 35 years of indulgence?

Inspector
12-19-2004, 09:24 PM
He found out that SNR posts here and got spooked.

Can't blame him.

That SNR is one scary dude.

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 09:26 PM

Reduced blood flow to the brain. Duh.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 09:28 PM
Q: What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?
A: One walks on the moon... the other ****s little boys.

Rausch
12-19-2004, 09:29 PM

Depends.

Alcohol has all kinds of negative side effects. But then, I don't get drunk every day either. I'm a smoker and don't have all the side effects yet either.

Also gotta' remember that every drug effects every person differently. I figured George Burns was ****ing immortal... :)

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Is it better food than Ohara?You mean Charlotte Ohara?

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 09:41 PM

Interesting. If you spend $25 a week, assuming 3 percent inflation and assuming a 5 percent return if you had banked the money, you've smoked away $53,014.73 in the past 35 years. That would buy a pretty nice Dodge Viper, or a brand new Corvette.

Mojo Rising
12-19-2004, 09:55 PM
Interesting. If you spend $25 a week, assuming 3 percent inflation and assuming a 5 percent return if you had banked the money, you've smoked away $53,014.73 in the past 35 years. That would buy a pretty nice Dodge Viper, or a brand new Corvette.

That assumes that he would have not done anything instead of the $25. Let's say he bought the Vyper, drank a 12 pack and was arrested for DUI while he was the leaving the scene of spousal abuse (more common w/ alcohol.)

Rausch
12-19-2004, 09:57 PM
That assumes that he would have not done anything instead of the $25. Let's say he bought the Vyper, drank a 12 pack and was arrested for DUI while he was the leaving the scene of spousal abuse (more common w/ alcohol.) ROFL

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 09:59 PM
That assumes that he would have not done anything instead of the $25. Let's say he bought the Vyper, drank a 12 pack and was arrested for DUI while he was the leaving the scene of spousal abuse (more common w/ alcohol.)

Well, that's possible, but it's more likely that he would drive the Viper to install a satellite dish, impress the heck out of Ben Roethlisberger's grandma, who would introduce him to Ben, and then Skip would be making $300,000 a year right now running Big Ben's TV remote control.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 10:06 PM
That assumes that he would have not done anything instead of the $25. Let's say he bought the Vyper, drank a 12 pack and was arrested for DUI while he was the leaving the scene of spousal abuse (more common w/ alcohol.)Home. Rrrun.

jAZ
12-19-2004, 10:09 PM
I have been a heart patient for 13 years I ... had surgery ... my bro got my scared arse hella stoned before the operation.
Only a defensive pot head would brag about getting high before hear surgery.

Keep toking up, the gene pool thanks you.

Mojo Rising
12-19-2004, 10:15 PM
Only a defensive pot head would brag about getting high before hear surgery.

Keep toking up, the gene pool thanks you.

Effects spelling.

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 10:16 PM
Effects spelling.

Apparently.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 10:18 PM
Apparently.Hee hee.

jAZ
12-20-2004, 09:52 AM
Effects spelling.
:p

RNR
12-20-2004, 10:00 AM
That's a very good description. He is one "out there" dude. If he comes back, expect him to be a faider.
I don't think the guy can quit the weed. He is a modern day Joe Don looney

Bearcat
12-20-2004, 10:37 AM
If you saw the previews, you saw it all.

I was thinking this when they showed the long "preview" during the pregame show.... I had seen so many previews, I was wondering how much longer the interview could be.

"I was scared to death people would find out..."

"I don't care what anyone thinks of me"

I guess the only thing I'd care about is what he said after "he didn't know" he was going to quit football. :bong:

Bwana
12-20-2004, 10:42 AM
I don't think the guy can quit the weed. He is a modern day Joe Don looney
I agree RR. Even if he did quit to play again, he would start hitting the bong again and fail his first drug test.

RNR
12-20-2004, 10:44 AM
I agree RR. Even if he did quit to play again, he would start hitting the bong again and fail his first drug test.
It is too bad him and Looney and many others have, had so much talent just to piss it away (no pun intended)

bogie
12-20-2004, 10:57 AM
Although I don't know much about Ricky Williams. I thought he handled himself well. He does seem to have an innocent outlook on life and seems to be struggling to find himself. However, seems to me the guy wants to smoke pot and enjoy life the way he wants to, not the way the NFL requires him to. Nothing wrong with that.

Lightning Rod
12-20-2004, 11:59 AM

Why? Well you were stoned that's why.

Now step away from the cookie dough.

NewChief
12-20-2004, 12:10 PM
Although I don't know much about Ricky Williams. I thought he handled himself well. He does seem to have an innocent outlook on life and seems to be struggling to find himself. However, seems to me the guy wants to smoke pot and enjoy life the way he wants to, not the way the NFL requires him to. Nothing wrong with that.

I agree. I came away from the interview favorably impressed with Ricky. I do agree with the statement the interviewer made about his football giving him the money to live this carefree, soul-searching existence. When the money's gone, and he's having a hard time making end's meet, we'll see if he regrets his decision.

In all honesty, I was a lot like Ricky when I was in college. I thought that money didn't matter. I was interested in alternative spirituality and medicine (I still am to a lesser degree). It's a naieve worldview, though. Once you get away from the security blankets, and you've got mouths to feed and a family depending on you, you realize that money does indeed matter (though it shouldn't be the driving force in your life). I certainly don't regret my past, but I know that I sacrificed my family's financial security through years of frivolous living and pursuit of, what I thought of at the time as, "loftier goals."

MichaelH
12-20-2004, 12:37 PM
I purposely didn't watch the interview. I saw enough all week long leading up to it to make me ill. I don't condone him for smoking pot. Most of us have at one point in our lives. I think he's a bit flaky and might miss the money once it's gone. And from what I've read, he's ok with it. If Ricky Williams wants to throw away a great career and a huge talents, so be it. The only person he has to answer to is himself.