PDA

View Full Version : Is LJ better than Priest?

Manila-Chief
12-19-2004, 12:28 PM
Hi Guys,

I realize this thread is similar to a couple others. Also, I can only see the game via the computer and NFL live gave stats.... so I am not a good judge of his talents....

But, just from what I see ... it looks to me like he may have more talent than Priest.

You guys who can see the game, what do you think?

If he does have more talent then it would be logical that he remains as the starter. Plus, Priest tends to get hurt a little too often ... that is too often if we have a quality back up like LJ.

I'll confess ... at this point I don't doubt his talent but the wisdom of Kingless drafting him instead of a quality D player who would have helped our D stop the other team.... If Priest doesn't come back them my argument will be moot...

But, still the question ... who is better LJ or Priest?

suds79
12-19-2004, 12:31 PM
No he's not.

Could he be in time? Who knows. That'd be hard to do.

But is he better than Priest? No.

Sure-Oz
12-19-2004, 12:36 PM
No, not at this point. LJ is definetly doing well though!

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 12:36 PM
He might be more naturally or physically gifted than Priest, but is he better??? Ill let you know when he scores about 75 more TD's like Priest has.

brent102fire
12-19-2004, 12:40 PM
LJ will never be Priest Holmes. That's kind of like comparing Kobe to Michael Jordan.

RedandGold
12-19-2004, 12:56 PM
Because of what he brings to the table physically, LJ is the more dangerous back of the two. Priest is still the smarter back, so he would technically be "better" overall than LJ.

With this being said, we seem to be more explosive with LJ in the backfield.