PDA

View Full Version : Savor the win... You guys earned it...

Taco John
12-19-2004, 02:31 PM
We got out coached, outplayed, out everything on the field out there...

Offense, defense special teams.... You guys earned it.

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 02:32 PM
Whoa!! Now I really believe Hell just froze over!! OMG

HolmeZz
12-19-2004, 02:33 PM
Is that all you got? Come on.

Redcoats58
12-19-2004, 02:33 PM
Wow your team is terrible!

4th and Long
12-19-2004, 02:34 PM
Wow your team is terrible!
ROFL
Bye-Bye Playoffs! :D

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-19-2004, 02:36 PM
huh? The games not even over! You're giving up!!!!!????????

Stupid donkey losers!

ROFL

Redcoats58
12-19-2004, 02:37 PM
I wanna hear your take on all those INT's that "The Fake" has been throwing, since you loved throwing out all that smack towards Green on his first year in KC. "The Fake" looks worse and he has alot better starting cast?

Taco John
12-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Jake looked awfully griese out there today...

Valiant
12-19-2004, 02:39 PM
So how is your saviour plummer doing.. is he still better then trent??? what about kennison toasting champ??? Seriously for all the shit you talk would like to know your breakdown of these players... Are they fakes??? Is plummer really the hype you talked him up to be... I mean we make every other QB look like a combination of montana/peyton.. But plummer gets sacked what four or five times by our defense??

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 02:40 PM
huh? The games not even over! You're giving up!!!!!????????

Stupid donkey losers!

ROFL

Just like their Defense giving up after the 2nd qtr. And to think they are the ones having Portis flashbacks with LJ.

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 02:42 PM

Your fans ought to meet the flight from KC and you should all flip him off as he walks off the plane!

Taco John
12-19-2004, 02:42 PM
This game was over when we went for it on fourth down in the second half...

ROYC75
12-19-2004, 02:43 PM
The better team won today, right Taco ?

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 02:44 PM
If we aren't in the playoffs, it is at least nice to knock pretenders like denver out as well.

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 02:45 PM
This game was over when we went for it on fourth down in the second half...
I think it was over from the initial kickoff. Your special teams still can't stop a single player and you can't capitalize on field position from lousy punts and kickoffs.

PatsWin2002
12-19-2004, 02:46 PM

How about "least bad"? ROFL

OK, OK.......props to the Chiefs. :thumb:

Taco John
12-19-2004, 02:52 PM

He're hoping that you guys go 8-8.

I'm sold. Go Chiefs!

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 02:54 PM

I'm sold. Go Chiefs!

Take the diapers off in your sig please.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-19-2004, 02:55 PM
Hey Taco...in what quarter did the donks give up today????????????

ROFL

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 02:56 PM
At least America now knows which team cheats, eh?

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 02:57 PM

ROFL
You missed the opening kickoff? ;)

Braincase
12-19-2004, 02:58 PM
We will. Jake is 0-4 at Arrowhead.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 02:59 PM

ROFL

They clearly quit on that last series!

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-19-2004, 03:01 PM
You missed the opening kickoff? ;)
Actually yes, I did. Wasn't back from church yet.

cdcox
12-19-2004, 03:03 PM
Taco, I want to honestly thank you for running the 'Mane. It is a very convenient place to go watch you blood sucking Bronco fans suffer.

Valiant
12-19-2004, 03:04 PM
ahahah.. plummer has been sacked 9 times all year and our Defense got his ass six times..

Pitt Gorilla
12-19-2004, 03:05 PM
How about that Kennison guy? He's pretty good; I can see why he'd want to play in an offense like ours.

Pitt Gorilla
12-19-2004, 03:06 PM
Actually yes, I did. Wasn't bad from church yet.You had to miss the kickoff? That's not church, man.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 03:06 PM
How about that Kennison guy? He's pretty good; I can see why he'd want to play in an offense like ours.

8 touchdowns.

What was all that BS people were saying about our receivers not being TD threats?

Sure-Oz
12-19-2004, 03:10 PM
Kennison definetly has stepped up, he would make a good #2 wr for us next year.

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 03:21 PM
Taco, I want to honestly thank you for running the 'Mane. It is a very convenient place to go watch you blood sucking Bronco fans suffer.
I might actually read it myself for the first time in several years. It will be nice to watch the kids make up excuses.

FloridaChief
12-19-2004, 03:25 PM

You must be joking. Brian Griese is having a perfectly pedestrian season in Tampa. The Fake can hardly say the same...

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Graciousness is overrated.

SCOREBOARD, BITCH!

Oh yeah...almost forgot.

So much for having the keys to Arrowhead.

cdcox
I might actually read it myself for the first time in several years. It will be nice to watch the kids make up excuses.

You won't find too much excuse making in the game thread. More like full meltdown mode. One dude threw his donks hat in the fire and had to be stopped by his wife from throwing an authentic Terrell Davis jersey in after it. Several guys decided to go Christmas shopping with the game still on.

Donger

Thanks Taco. Believe I will savor it.

BTW, in which quarter did the Chiefs give up again?

Frazod
12-19-2004, 03:28 PM
Thanks. It feels great.

I hope you guys keep Plummet for years. :evil:

FloridaChief
12-19-2004, 03:32 PM
Thanks. It feels great.

I hope you guys keep Plummet for years. :evil:

Have I told you lately that I love your .sigfile?

unlurking
12-19-2004, 03:34 PM
ROFL @ TJ

But...

I gotta say to all you TJ haters out there (flame me all you want), he may stir up shit, as wanton rivalry fans are SUPPOSED to, but he still comes back to take his lumps.

Thanks, for coming by TJ, now here's another!

PLUMMINT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 03:36 PM
Isn't today Jake's birthday? Happy Birthday Jake. Bwahahahahahahaha

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 03:39 PM
ROFL @ TJ

But...

I gotta say to all you TJ haters out there (flame me all you want), he may stir up shit, as wanton rivalry fans are SUPPOSED to, but he still comes back to take his lumps.

PLUMMINT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares? He gets what he deserves

Boyceofsummer
12-19-2004, 03:41 PM
here's to next season with both teams fighting for a playoff birth. Instead of fighting over an abortion of a season. Woulda-Coulda-Shoulda

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 03:41 PM
You won't find too much excuse making in the game thread. More like full meltdown mode. One dude threw his donks hat in the fire and had to be stopped by his wife from throwing an authentic Terrell Davis jersey in after it. Several guys decided to go Christmas shopping with the game still on.

After they took off that ugly donks gear. ROFL

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 03:42 PM
here's to next season with both teams fighting for a playoff birth. Instead of fighting over an abortion of a season. Woulda-Coulda-Shoulda
Why would I want denver fighting for a playoff spot?

Boyceofsummer
12-19-2004, 03:42 PM
win with class, like LJ in the endzone.

Bowser
12-19-2004, 03:45 PM
Isn't today Jake's birthday? Happy Birthday Jake. Bwahahahahahahaha

You'll never be 29 EVER AGAIN, Fake!

ROFL ROFL

unlurking
12-19-2004, 03:46 PM
Who cares? He gets what he deserves
Agreed!

But come on. I mean "come on". {/jimmy}

It's nice to have someone the rip who comes to OUR board, rather than having to go to the mange!

:p

HolmeZz
12-19-2004, 03:51 PM
I'd like to thank Denver for giving us the opportunity to showcase Samie Parker.

suds79
12-19-2004, 03:52 PM
Ah shove it with your nice guy crap Taco. I know how you'd be if Denver would of won.

"What quarter do you think the Chiefs will give up again against the Broncs?" - Taco

4321 :loser:

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 03:53 PM
win with class, like LJ in the endzone.

Class is also overrated.

http://www.hxc.com/dma/photo/archives/dead01.jpg

kufan2
12-19-2004, 03:54 PM
It would be to easy to take a shot. Oh what the hell. Hahahahahahahah.
Seriously, hahahahahahahaha.

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 03:54 PM
Ah shove it with your nice guy crap Taco. I know how you'd be if Denver would of won.

"What quarter do you think the Chiefs will give up again against the Broncs?" - Taco

4321 :loser:
Can someone find his "I can feel it, Denver is SB bound" quote?

Valiant
12-19-2004, 03:56 PM
ROFL @ TJ

But...

PLUMMINT!!!!!!!!!!!!

He does not take his lumps, when he is wrong he offers some trite excuse or is evasive and will not answer questions because he does not want to answer the truth...He will be evasive on the board.. But if his team does good or the trint thing.. He will hang around forever telling everybody how right he is.. He is troll, just look at this thread and compare it to his other threads..

Taco is the kid talks shit and then when you go after him runs away screaming.. And then when he gets far enough way proceeds to talk shit agian...

If he took his lumps he would face up that:

Trent is better then Plummer..
Jake is a fake..
Plummer cannot win on his own..
Kennison owns champ..
Dante owns Denver..
Chiefs Oline owns Denver Dline..

Otter
12-19-2004, 03:58 PM
It's posts like this that make wonder.

otter
~no smack

KcMizzou
12-19-2004, 04:14 PM

I'm sold. Go Chiefs!Thank you... I hope you guys go 8-8 too...

Logical
12-19-2004, 04:19 PM
Classy thread post TJ, props and rep from me.:thumb:

MGRS13
12-19-2004, 04:41 PM
Hey TJ I really think someone is going to lose their job over this so who is it. Jake or shanny?
Oh and my wife would like to know what the donks excuse is this time, a block in the back, a hold or just bad refs?

Frazod
12-19-2004, 04:44 PM
For my victory lunch, I had a burrito.

In your honor. :D

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2004, 04:53 PM
I'm p!ssed that Vermeil called off the dogs.

I wanted LJ to get 200 yards and wanted the O to hang 50 on that bunch of donkeys.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 04:54 PM
LJ just took that diaper off and smeared it in your face.

Sure-Oz
12-19-2004, 04:55 PM
I want to know what Shannon Sharpe thinks after this game.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 04:56 PM

ROFL

SHANARAT IS COMING UP ON KCFX!!!

The radio announcers called him the coach of the Donkeys. ROFL

Bowser
12-19-2004, 04:56 PM
I want to know what Shannon Sharpe thinks after this game.

Shannon Sharpe thinks he's happy he's retired.

the Talking Can
12-19-2004, 04:58 PM

how's it feel to watch Plummber play against the worst D in the league?

ROFL

I really have nothing to say. We made you look like Ball St.

Everyone already knew that Plummber was a choke artist.

dirk digler
12-19-2004, 05:10 PM
Post game quotes from Kcchiefs.com

BRONCOS HEAD COACH MIKE SHANAHAN

On the game: “A big congratulations to Kansas City, they really beat us in all areas. I thought we came out ready to play; we had a lot to play for. They seemed to play consistently through the game. We had some opportunities to get back into the game that we didn’t take advantage of and they moved the ball pretty darn good against our defense. Our offense had a chance to make plays early and we had penalties. We kept on stopping ourselves. You have to credit Kansas City for doing the things you have to do to slow down an offense.”

On where Denver had the most trouble: “I think you said it best; it really is hard to explain. It’s one of those things where, you know, you have to give Kansas City a lot of credit. They came in here and did what they had to do to get the job done. We had a lot to play for and we felt good going into the game and it just seemed right from the start (they had an edge). They got the big play early. We had a chance to get back in the game when it was 14-7 and we turned the ball over on our side of the 50. It seemed to snowball from that point.”

On the Broncos effort: “We had some good effort. We don’t have people that sit down or lie down, but (Kansas City) just got it done.”

On the Chiefs first interception: “They did a good job. They had a safety blitz to that side and what they do with the safety blitz is they had a corner rotation to help themselves to that side. Jake [Plummer] did not see the blitz and did not see the corner rotated and tried to hit Ashley [Lelie] on the fade route. That was one for them and just a mis-key.”

On the Broncos defensive game plan: “If you don’t put pressure on the quarterback, you’re going to be in for a long day. When they did throw, we did not get the pressure that I thought we needed and the running game was pretty consistent through the day. When you’ve got some balance with the run and pass, and you have the type of team that they have, and you don’t really play a good offensive game or special teams (against them), you’re going to come out way behind. And that’s what we did.”

On the final interception: “It was a pick on the near side. I just told Ashley [Lelie], ‘You can’t let that happen.’ Jake [Plummer’s] got to have confidence in throwing the go route and when he does you have to make sure it’s not intercepted. He was right there ready to make that play and even if he can’t make it, he’s got to make sure the defensive guy couldn’t catch it.”

On the play of RB Tatum Bell: “We took him out when I thought the game was over with, after he fumbled that ball into the endzone. We’re going to have to do something about that. He gets the ball inside the five-yard line and somebody shoots him from the stands, so we’re going to have to work on that. But you can see the big play capability. He came out of the game fairly healthy and should be ready to go next week.”
QB Jake Plummer
On playing from behind after Dante Hall’s kickoff return:

“This team doesn’t give up that quickly. We don’t give up at all. They jumped out real quick and we didn’t make the plays when we needed to.”

On RB Tatum Bell’s fumble in the endzone being a microcosm of the game: ”[Chiefs S Greg Wesley] made a good play chasing him down. Whether it’s ironic or not it was just a play that (happened). Tatum’s got a lot of speed; he showed that he could split the defense there. He’ll tell you he should have finished the play probably and tucked the ball in and scored. That’s the way the ball goes sometimes.”

On the first interception that led to a Chiefs touchdown: “It was a misread by me. It’s something that can’t happen but it did, you have to keep fighting.”

On going from 5-1 to 8-6 this season: “I wish I had an explanation. We’re not pulling out the close ones, making the plays when it matters. The ball bounces really funny sometimes. We just have to go and get ready for the next one.”

On being unable to score despite having several drives start inside the Chiefs 50-yard line: “It’s pretty disappointing when you’re on a team like this with the kind of players we have. We should be producing more.”

TE Jeb Putzier
On what the team rallies around after the loss: “You learn from your mistakes. We’re playing a good team next week in Tennessee who has another explosive offense. We’re going have to go out there and play our game to even have a chance. We’ll just let the chips fall where they may and go out there and play our game.”

P/K Jason Baker
On Dante Hall’s kickoff return: “He’s a great football player. Great football players are going to make plays. Just like when we’re on offense, we have great players that make plays and when we’re on defense we have great players. I could sit here and beat myself up over a kick, but I did what I could. I was told to get the ball downfield. I could have hit it higher, but it wouldn’t have been down there as far. I’m part of 11 guys who gave up a touchdown.”

S John Lynch
On the Broncos miscues: “There were a lot today. We certainly missed our opportunities. I guess you could say that for this season. The season still has two games left to be played. We make a quick turnaround in Tennessee (next Saturday). We have to come together and give it our best shot to get to 10 wins. That first starts with getting to nine against Tennessee.”

On it being a matter of bad luck: “Not when you get beat like we did today. They played better. They made plays; we didn’t make plays. That’s what it comes down to in this league. You have to make plays and play together; we didn’t do that well today and they did. They competed hard.”

On falling behind on Dante Hall’s kick return: “You never want to start like that. Dante Hall’s an explosive guy. Last year they made a living off of that. He’s been a little quieter this year, but you still know he always has potential to do that. We have to do a better job, but as I said, the game was far from over then.”

redbrian
12-19-2004, 05:25 PM
"On going from 5-1 to 8-6 this season: “I wish I had an explanation. We’re not pulling out the close ones, making the plays when it matters. The ball bounces really funny sometimes. We just have to go and get ready for the next one.”

Strange idea of close, would you not say, I mean this isn't even horse shoe close, what a tool ROFL

chiefs4me
12-19-2004, 05:38 PM
ROFL,,the chiefs STILL own the donkey's,,,,,,,,

SaltyDog
12-19-2004, 09:39 PM
Can someone find his "I can feel it, Denver is SB bound" quote?

Is this close enough?

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 09:45 PM
Post game quotes from Kcchiefs.com

BRONCOS HEAD COACH MIKE SHANAHAN

On the game: “A big congratulations to Kansas City, they really beat us in all areas. I thought we came out ready to play; we had a lot to play for. They seemed to play consistently through the game. We had some opportunities to get back into the game that we didn’t take advantage of and they moved the ball pretty darn good against our defense. Our offense had a chance to make plays early and we had penalties. We kept on stopping ourselves. You have to credit Kansas City for doing the things you have to do to slow down an offense.”

On where Denver had the most trouble: “I think you said it best; it really is hard to explain. It’s one of those things where, you know, you have to give Kansas City a lot of credit. They came in here and did what they had to do to get the job done. We had a lot to play for and we felt good going into the game and it just seemed right from the start (they had an edge). They got the big play early. We had a chance to get back in the game when it was 14-7 and we turned the ball over on our side of the 50. It seemed to snowball from that point.”

On the Broncos effort: “We had some good effort. We don’t have people that sit down or lie down, but (Kansas City) just got it done.”

On the Chiefs first interception: “They did a good job. They had a safety blitz to that side and what they do with the safety blitz is they had a corner rotation to help themselves to that side. Jake [Plummer] did not see the blitz and did not see the corner rotated and tried to hit Ashley [Lelie] on the fade route. That was one for them and just a mis-key.”

On the Broncos defensive game plan: “If you don’t put pressure on the quarterback, you’re going to be in for a long day. When they did throw, we did not get the pressure that I thought we needed and the running game was pretty consistent through the day. When you’ve got some balance with the run and pass, and you have the type of team that they have, and you don’t really play a good offensive game or special teams (against them), you’re going to come out way behind. And that’s what we did.”

On the final interception: “It was a pick on the near side. I just told Ashley [Lelie], ‘You can’t let that happen.’ Jake [Plummer’s] got to have confidence in throwing the go route and when he does you have to make sure it’s not intercepted. He was right there ready to make that play and even if he can’t make it, he’s got to make sure the defensive guy couldn’t catch it.”

On the play of RB Tatum Bell: “We took him out when I thought the game was over with, after he fumbled that ball into the endzone. We’re going to have to do something about that. He gets the ball inside the five-yard line and somebody shoots him from the stands, so we’re going to have to work on that. But you can see the big play capability. He came out of the game fairly healthy and should be ready to go next week.”
QB Jake Plummer
On playing from behind after Dante Hall’s kickoff return:

“This team doesn’t give up that quickly. We don’t give up at all. They jumped out real quick and we didn’t make the plays when we needed to.”

On RB Tatum Bell’s fumble in the endzone being a microcosm of the game: ”[Chiefs S Greg Wesley] made a good play chasing him down. Whether it’s ironic or not it was just a play that (happened). Tatum’s got a lot of speed; he showed that he could split the defense there. He’ll tell you he should have finished the play probably and tucked the ball in and scored. That’s the way the ball goes sometimes.”

On the first interception that led to a Chiefs touchdown: “It was a misread by me. It’s something that can’t happen but it did, you have to keep fighting.”

On going from 5-1 to 8-6 this season: “I wish I had an explanation. We’re not pulling out the close ones, making the plays when it matters. The ball bounces really funny sometimes. We just have to go and get ready for the next one.”

On being unable to score despite having several drives start inside the Chiefs 50-yard line: “It’s pretty disappointing when you’re on a team like this with the kind of players we have. We should be producing more.”

TE Jeb Putzier
On what the team rallies around after the loss: “You learn from your mistakes. We’re playing a good team next week in Tennessee who has another explosive offense. We’re going have to go out there and play our game to even have a chance. We’ll just let the chips fall where they may and go out there and play our game.”

P/K Jason Baker
On Dante Hall’s kickoff return: “He’s a great football player. Great football players are going to make plays. Just like when we’re on offense, we have great players that make plays and when we’re on defense we have great players. I could sit here and beat myself up over a kick, but I did what I could. I was told to get the ball downfield. I could have hit it higher, but it wouldn’t have been down there as far. I’m part of 11 guys who gave up a touchdown.”

S John Lynch
On the Broncos miscues: “There were a lot today. We certainly missed our opportunities. I guess you could say that for this season. The season still has two games left to be played. We make a quick turnaround in Tennessee (next Saturday). We have to come together and give it our best shot to get to 10 wins. That first starts with getting to nine against Tennessee.”

On it being a matter of bad luck: “Not when you get beat like we did today. They played better. They made plays; we didn’t make plays. That’s what it comes down to in this league. You have to make plays and play together; we didn’t do that well today and they did. They competed hard.”

On falling behind on Dante Hall’s kick return: “You never want to start like that. Dante Hall’s an explosive guy. Last year they made a living off of that. He’s been a little quieter this year, but you still know he always has potential to do that. We have to do a better job, but as I said, the game was far from over then.”

What no comments on the cheating o-line of the Chiefs? ROFL

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 10:16 PM
Is this close enough?
Close or not, it is repworthy by far

InChiefsHell
12-19-2004, 10:23 PM
Best part about this is, they can't say a damn thing. We didn't just beat them, we handed them their asses! Nothing beats a good Donk humiliation.

...I was a little pissed at Tynes for screwing up the fumble recovery. Hell, we could have scored 50+! You can never score too many points against the Donks!!

BigRedChief
12-19-2004, 11:46 PM
ROFL,,the chiefs STILL own the donkey's,,,,,,,,

December at Arrowhead even Elway didn't pull that one at very often. And with Plummer under center....well you saw the results :p

Rausch
12-20-2004, 12:21 AM
LJ just took that diaper off and smeared it in your face. ROFL

2bikemike
12-20-2004, 12:24 AM

So thats what they mean by "shit faced!"

HolmeZz
12-20-2004, 01:39 AM
Tom Jackson said he was embarrassed to be a Bronco after what he saw today. :)

the Talking Can
12-20-2004, 05:09 AM
Tom Jackson said he was embarrassed to be a Bronco after what he saw today. :)

ROFL

a cherry on the top of an ass-kicking sundae

redsurfer11
12-20-2004, 08:47 AM
The loss for the Bronco's should clearly be on Shannahan's shoulders. He gave up on his running game after Dante's kickoff return. They became a one dimensional team at that moment. It opened the door for a Chiefs blowout win. If they stayed with their running game, the game would have been close.

the Talking Can
12-20-2004, 09:01 AM
its clear, contrary to what Denver fans say: Plumber is not a leader....they don't rally around the league leader in INTS....go figure

Raiderhader
12-20-2004, 09:07 AM
its clear, contrary to what Denver fans say: Plumber is not a leader....they don't rally around the league leader in INTS....go figure

Speaking of which, I found this quote by Dexter kind of amusing -

CB Dexter McCleon
On his first interception of the day: “We were sitting in zone coverage. I was kind of surprised that they threw the ball. I think [Denver QB Jake Plummer] misread the coverage a little bit. At the same time, the pressure was coming up front so he was forced to let it go early. In one of the blitzes we heard Jake say ‘Oh no’ as soon as he released the ball. It was sort of like a punt for me.”

Bob Dole
12-20-2004, 09:09 AM
As sick as it is, this still makes Bob Dole smile.

http://www.hxc.com/dma/photo/archives/dead01.jpg

beer bacon
12-20-2004, 09:16 AM
Speaking of which, I found this quote by Dexter kind of amusing -

CB Dexter McCleon
On his first interception of the day: “We were sitting in zone coverage. I was kind of surprised that they threw the ball. I think [Denver QB Jake Plummer] misread the coverage a little bit. At the same time, the pressure was coming up front so he was forced to let it go early. In one of the blitzes we heard Jake say ‘Oh no’ as soon as he released the ball. It was sort of like a punt for me.”

Hahaahaha, that is gold. That makes watching the interception highlights even better. I wish I knew how to edit audio so I could add "Oh no" into the play.

Mark M
12-20-2004, 09:26 AM
This team doesn’t give up that quickly. We don’t give up at all. ...

Yes ... yes you do, Jake. You and the entire team gave up.

Thanks for the early Christmas present.

MM
~~:D