PDA

View Full Version : Kawika "Sackmaster" Mitchell

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 02:57 PM
8 tackles, 1 assist, 2 sacks

Bite me hata's!

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 02:59 PM
Not bad. IM happy for him. I wished he could have done it about a month ago when it really mattered.

Valiant
12-19-2004, 03:06 PM
Not bad. IM happy for him. I wished he could have done it about a month ago when it really mattered.

Yeah but him and gochiefs were to enamoured with LOTR EE while holding hands and not paying attention to football...

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 03:07 PM
Kawika just recorded his 9th tackle.

Can he get double digits?

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 03:08 PM
Dumb pentaly there by Kawika

Phobia
12-19-2004, 03:13 PM
Too bad they don't record whiffs in the box score because he'd lead the team there, too.

cdcox
12-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Not to mention the fair catch interception that he dropped.

Sure-Oz
12-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Kawika still sucks big balls. I saw a few missed tackles and weak attempts and of course the nice INT he missed.

royr17
12-19-2004, 03:20 PM
Too bad they don't record whiffs in the box score because he'd lead the team there, too.

I agree with you phil, cause i've seen alot of those by him this year.

royr17
12-19-2004, 03:22 PM
But I have to agree that Mitchell did some good things today though ...

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 03:23 PM
I agree with you phil, cause i've seen alot of those by him this year.

Yeah but if you start pimping Scanlon in this thread I say nut hooks to you!

royr17
12-19-2004, 03:24 PM
Yeah but if you start pimping Scanlon in this thread I say nut hooks to you!

Im not starting on that matter, cause it doesnt matter what I said, its still a no win situation with yall guys.

Phobia
12-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Im not starting on that matter, cause it doesnt matter what I said, its still a no win situation with yall guys.

I'd suggest that it may be a no-win situation - period.

unlurking
12-19-2004, 03:26 PM
But I have to agree that Mitchell did some good things today though ...
Props to the ScanFanMan...

Nice to see you're objective about the MLB spot, and not just a pimpin' your man like so many (myself included) have accused you of.

Tribal Warfare
12-19-2004, 03:28 PM
Derrick Johnson or Ahmad Brooks is still on the KC Chiefs radar though

royr17
12-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Props to the ScanFanMan...

Nice to see you're objective about the MLB spot, and not just a pimpin' your man like so many (myself included) have accused you of.

I mean come on guys, yall know me, I could give a rats ass who plays in the middle as long as they get the job done. I wanna see every chief player succeed.

But I'll give Kawika a thumbs up on some of the plays he made today. :thumb:

Frankie
12-19-2004, 03:36 PM

:thumb:
I'm one who has never left his bandwagon. I think Gun will make him a very good LB.

ROYC75
12-19-2004, 03:42 PM
:thumb:
I'm one who has never left his bandwagon. I think Gun will make him a very good LB.

If this is to be true, he needs alot of work and a ways to go.

HolmeZz
12-19-2004, 03:43 PM
Do they keep track of dropped easy interceptions?

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Do they keep track of dropped easy interceptions?

Kawika isn't paid to catch the ball.

Tribal Warfare
12-19-2004, 03:46 PM
I'll reiterate Derrick Johnson or Ahmad Brooks is still on the radar. The D-Line made this game , hell their was several plays that Mitchell was dragged for more than 5 yards

Spicy McHaggis
12-19-2004, 03:51 PM
I'll reiterate Derrick Johnson or Ahmad Brooks is still on the radar. The D-Line made this game , hell their was several plays that Mitchell was dragged for more than 5 yards

Thats my fault. I suggested to Mitchell that he go to the "Donnie Edwards School of Tackling: The Art of holding on for dear life" this summer. In retrospect it wasn't a great idea.

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 04:01 PM
Thats my fault. I suggested to Mitchell that he go to the "Donnie Edwards School of Tackling: The Art of holding on for dear life" this summer. In retrospect it wasn't a great idea.
Holding on? Is that what he was doing? I thought he was skiing.

unlurking
12-19-2004, 04:04 PM
ROFL

RINGLEADER
12-19-2004, 04:05 PM
I was pizzed off when KM dropped the gimme INT, but he made up for it on the same drive by stopping Plummer short on 4th and 2.

suds79
12-19-2004, 04:06 PM
Mitchell got a sack?

What did he trip and fall on the QB?

That guy sucks beyond all belief without a doubt.

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 04:11 PM

You guys keep bagging DE and he is head and shoulders above any of our linebackers.

He leads the league in tackles with 129, Ninety one of those are solo. He has 3 picks and 11 passes defensed.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 04:12 PM
Mitchell got a sack?

Two sacks. He stopped Plummer from getting a first down on 4th and 2 on one of them.

Nightfyre
12-19-2004, 04:12 PM
You guys keep bagging DE and he is head and shoulders above any of our linebackers.

He leads the league in tackles with 129, Ninety one of those are solo. He has 3 picks and 11 passes defensed.
Losing Donnie Edwards was a huge mistake, and I saw that at the time.

Frankie
12-19-2004, 04:27 PM
If this is to be true, he needs alot of work and a ways to go.

In Gun we trust.

Frankie
12-19-2004, 04:28 PM
Kawika isn't paid to catch the ball.
True.

Frankie
12-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Mitchell got a sack?

I bet you had the same opinion of LJ too. ;)

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 04:49 PM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/MOCR107121917_1024x768.jpg

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

dtebbe
12-19-2004, 05:20 PM
You forgot the 1 dropped INT.

DT

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Holding on? Is that what he was doing? I thought he was skiing.ROFL

|Zach|
12-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Didn't he get the nice tackle on Plummer on the 4th down play? I was at the game and I think it was him but I didn't hear the name called or see the number to well. Whoever did it made a very nice tackle.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 05:35 PM
Didn't he get the nice tackle on Plummer on the 4th down play? I was at the game and I think it was him but I didn't hear the name called or see the number to well. Whoever did it made a very nice tackle.That was him. It was a very solid play.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 05:36 PM
Didn't he get the nice tackle on Plummer on the 4th down play? I was at the game and I think it was him but I didn't hear the name called or see the number to well. Whoever did it made a very nice tackle.

Yes it was him. Scanlon looked on with envy.

Brando
12-19-2004, 05:43 PM
CP's "Ball Sackmaster" pimping KM. I think your adopt a Chief is going to be jealous.
You might want to reconsider putting that awful sig up again. I don't Vin Diesel is going to be too afraid of you after seeing what the ugly tree has already done to your face.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 05:55 PM
CP's "Ball Sackmaster" pimping KM. I think your adopt a Chief is going to be jealous.
You might want to reconsider putting that awful sig up again. I don't Vin Diesel is going to be too afraid of you after seeing what the ugly tree has already done to your face.

Shut up, tard.

At least I have the balls to put my face on every post.

Brando
12-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Shut up, tard.

At least I have the balls to put my face on every post.

Really, I didn't see any balls in your mouth in that picture. Those are the only balls you've got.
Besides, if you ever left your mom's basement you'd realize that your face just isn't meant for public consumption.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 06:04 PM
Really, I didn't see any balls in your mouth in that picture. Those are the only balls you've got.
Besides, if you ever left your mom's basement you'd realize that your face just isn't meant for public consumption.

Is that why I'm "hotter than 52% of the men on hotornot.com?"

Brando
12-19-2004, 06:06 PM
Is that why I'm "hotter than 52% of the men on hotornot.com?"
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Since when did blind people start perusing that site?

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 06:09 PM
He looks like his face caught on fire and they put it out with a hatchet.

Brando
12-19-2004, 06:12 PM
He loks like his face caught on fire and they put it out with a hatchet.
Ahh yes...and oldie but goodie. I'll go with, he looks like a dinosaur took a fossilized shit on his grill.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 06:24 PM
Post your pics, Casanovas.

unlurking
12-19-2004, 06:25 PM
Hey Brando, why talk shit about GC, rather than commenting on his post about Kawika?

Brando
12-19-2004, 06:27 PM
Hey Brando, why talk shit about GC, rather than commenting on his post about Kawika?
I think that's obvious. It's more fun. Kawika had a good game. That still doesn't change the fact that he is not starting NLF MLB material.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 06:27 PM

He's just a troll.

Brando
12-19-2004, 06:29 PM
He's just a troll.
That's exactly it. If you're going to sling insults at least take the time to make them good ones.

unlurking
12-19-2004, 06:33 PM
I think that's obvious. It's more fun. Kawika had a good game. That still doesn't change the fact that he is not starting NLF MLB material.
ROFL

OK, just checking!

KM did have a good game today, and I'm cautiously optimistic about him having more.

Brando
12-19-2004, 06:37 PM
ROFL

OK, just checking!

KM did have a good game today, and I'm cautiously optimistic about him having more.
I think having one game that he wan't torched in doesn't call for him getting Butkus like praise. No one started a thread pimping Dexter's two INT's today. Everyone knows Dexter is a wetass.

ROYC75
12-19-2004, 06:38 PM
One fair game does not make a NFL MLB..... He had plenty of missed tackles today.

Other than that, he played better today than any game I have seen him in.

BTA, it doesn't take much to beat previous performances.

philfree
12-19-2004, 08:29 PM
ESPN shows 9 solos and 1 assist with the two sacks :clap: I gotta give the guy credit. He's been improving every week since he's been back at starter. Isn't that what a young player is supposed to do?

PhilFree :arrow:

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 08:33 PM
ESPN shows 9 solos and 1 assist with the two sacks :clap: I gotta give the guy credit. He's been improving every week since he's been back at starter. Isn't that what a young player is supposed to do?

Yes! With a full season in Gun's scheme and a full offseason I think he will be even better next year.

HC_Chief
12-19-2004, 08:59 PM
Mitchell is slow, takes poor angles and can't tackle for shit. Other than that, he's super! :thumb:

You're a moron if you think that guy is a suitable MLB.

philfree
12-19-2004, 09:04 PM
Mitchell is slow, takes poor angles and can't tackle for shit. Other than that, he's super! :thumb:

You're a moron if you think that guy is a suitable MLB.

Hell you ain't even give the guy a chance. IMO the jurys still out and if you think different you're a maroon :p

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 09:23 PM
Mitchell is slow.

That is the one thing he is not. Maslowski was slow.

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 09:27 PM
While I am still not sold on KM he has played better. Can he get even better? I suppose so. But he has a lot of work to do.

royr17
12-19-2004, 09:41 PM
The guy will never be a very good MLB until he learns how to shed blocks effectively and wrap up properly instead of trying to pull you down by your shirt ...

philfree
12-19-2004, 10:35 PM
The guy will never be a very good MLB until he learns how to shed blocks effectively and wrap up properly instead of trying to pull you down by your shirt ...

Well when it counted today he lead the team in tackles and sacks so.........whatever :) Scanlon got penalty so I guess that means he was kicking A while Mitchell was blowing the game. :rolleyes:

royr17
12-19-2004, 10:39 PM
Well when it counted today he lead the team in tackles and sacks so.........whatever :) Scanlon got penalty so I guess that means he was kicking A while Mitchell was blowing the game. :rolleyes:

Hey penalties happen, theres no way you can keep from it, but still there was times today that Mitchell looked good to me and there were time when it looked as if he didnt know what the F*CK he was doing.

jAZ
12-19-2004, 10:41 PM
Didn't we have this same "Mitchell is playing better" conversation for a while at this point in the season last year?

He's going to play just well enough to give DV and CP hope so they can justify passing on his future All Pro replacement in the draft.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 10:47 PM
The guy will never be a very good MLB until he learns how to shed blocks effectively and wrap up properly instead of trying to pull you down by your shirt ...Despite that, he's STILL fifty times better than Scanlon! :thumb:

philfree
12-19-2004, 10:48 PM
Didn't we have this same "Mitchell is playing better" conversation for a while at this point in the season last year?

He's going to play just well enough to give DV and CP hope so they can justify passing on his future All Pro replacement in the draft.

No I think everyone here pretty much said Mitchell wan't getting it done last year and that we missed Maz. Right? Of course before that Maz was MaSlowski so......... :rolleyes:

Pitt Gorilla
12-20-2004, 02:07 AM
Hey penalties happen, theres no way you can keep from it, but still there was times today that Mitchell looked good to me and there were time when it looked as if he didnt know what the F*CK he was doing.Blocks in the back "happen?" "Theres no way you can keep from" blocking in the back? Damn, you really don't have a clue.

Logical
12-20-2004, 02:28 AM

I would say we have dropped too far down in the draft for the last statement to be a realistic hope. At best now we could hope for a serviceable linebacker.

Count Alex's Losses
12-20-2004, 02:53 AM
KAWIKA "TERMINATOR" MITCHELL

Pitt Gorilla
12-20-2004, 03:01 AM
I would say we have dropped too far down in the draft for the last statement to be a realistic hope. At best now we could hope for a serviceable linebacker.I don't buy that at all; there will still be some great prospects on the board, regardless of where we pick. Go through our offensive roster and note how many of these guys were top 15 picks. It might also be interesting to see how many weren't drafted in the top 2 rounds.

ROYC75
12-20-2004, 07:56 AM
Despite that, he's STILL fifty times better than Scanlon! :thumb:

No offense, you are only assuming he is because he isn't on the field, coaches decisions.

Kinda like it was the coaches decisions that DB was better than LJ...... As DV says, some guys are just gamers .

Now I do not wish to get into a disagreement with anybody on this, we all have our opinions. :thumb:

ptlyon
12-20-2004, 08:00 AM

Bite me hata's!

Now if he could just learn to catch a ball

Frankie
12-20-2004, 09:26 AM
Despite that, he's STILL fifty times better than Scanlon! :thumb:
50 is an exaggeration and you know it!.... Now, 47....?.. :hmmm:

Devin Vierth
12-20-2004, 09:27 AM
Kawika is a second year LB learning a new system that the DC himself takes a LJ 3 years to learn.

I am willing to give him some more time.

Rain Man
12-20-2004, 09:35 AM
I would say we have dropped too far down in the draft for the last statement to be a realistic hope. At best now we could hope for a serviceable linebacker.

So you don't think that there's a realistic chance of getting an All-Pro linebacker after the first dozen picks of the first round? In recent years, that's often been about when the first linebacker was picked anyway.

HC_Chief
12-20-2004, 09:36 AM
Screw that "he just needs more time" bullshit. He has played for two seasons now and shown nothing other than the inablity to make tackles. He is slow, takes poor angles and whiffs far too often to be consindered a serious candidate for STARTING MLB in 2005.

He is backup material IMO.

Rain Man
12-20-2004, 09:43 AM
I know he had several tackles yesterday, but there was one play that made me wince for the future. It was a routine running play off right tackle, and the Denver running back picked up a chunk of yardage. Wesley or Harts or someone brought him down, and as he went down I noticed that Mitchell was only a yard or two away from the play FACING AWAY FROM THE RUNNER AND HANDFIGHTING WITH A BLOCKER. He was battling a blocker when he could've made the tackle by just turning around and hitting the ball carrier. There was no one in between them. It was just sad. No instincts at all.

Count Alex's Losses
12-20-2004, 03:00 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=35490&stc=1