PDA

View Full Version : Official "I admit I was wrong about LJ and am willing to eat crow" thread.

John_Wayne
12-19-2004, 04:26 PM
I, for one, admit that I was wrong about LJ and I'm willing to eat crow. But I still think he needs to change his attitude and watch what he says to the media. I don't like his "smart mouth", but he's looks like he could be a productive RB for many years to come.

This thread is here and available for any and all that want to admit they were wrong about LJ.

Discuss......

Whoops! Sorry. I didn't see the LJ = real deal thread.

Saulbadguy
12-19-2004, 04:32 PM
I think this would be a convienent time to dish out more negative rep your way.

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 04:34 PM
The official thread 3 weeks ago wasn't enough?

Bowser
12-19-2004, 04:34 PM

ROFL

John_Wayne
12-19-2004, 04:37 PM
The official thread 3 weeks ago wasn't enough? I wasn't eating crow 3 weeks ago. I wanted to see LJ as the starting / feature RB before I made a determination. LJ handled it well today.

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 04:37 PM
I wasn't eating crow 3 weeks ago. I wanted to see LJ as the starting / feature RB before I made a determination. LJ handled it well today.

Plus, you've fallen way behind on your topic starting.

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Crow isn't enough for you. You should eat shit.

OldTownChief
12-19-2004, 04:48 PM

ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2004, 04:48 PM

This just needs to be quoted.

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 04:50 PM
It feels good knowing that it only took Carl 15 years or so to finally draft a Franchise RB. Dude looks like a beast once he gets a full head of steam! So I guess will will have to wait another 15 years before Carl is able to draft a franchise WR and 30 before he drafts a Franchise QB??

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2004, 04:50 PM

unlurking
12-19-2004, 04:51 PM
...and quoted again!

:D

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 04:57 PM
Since when does LJ start and or talk crap?EVERYTHING LJ has said in the past has been 100 percent true and their is no arguing that.The only person who has ever talked crap cocerning LJ was Dicky V's childish diaper smack.LJ is the real deal everyone needs to concede that he should have Blaylocks job next year.LJ had 1 bad play today and that was the missed block to let Green get sacked,but anyone who knows football will tell you to be a good blocker you need experience a luxury that LJ has had very little of.

John_Wayne
12-19-2004, 04:57 PM
It feels good knowing that it only took Carl 15 years or so to finally draft a Franchise RB. Dude looks like a beast once he gets a full head of steam! So I guess will will have to wait another 15 years before Carl is able to draft a franchise WR and 30 before he drafts a Franchise QB?? You don't like Carl, do you? :hmmm:

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 04:59 PM
You don't like Carl, do you? :hmmm:

He was better his first five years here than his last 8 or 9.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 05:04 PM
By the way his ATTITUDE is PERFECT Vermeil is the one who has the bad attitude especialy towards rookies ie. Sammy freakin Parker.

Count Zarth
12-19-2004, 05:10 PM
No crow here. I was never down on the guy for a second. He just need an opportunity.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 05:30 PM
I guess Carl Peterson didnt have a hand in making us the winningest team of the 90's my bad Carl Peterson sucks!!!!!!

CanadaKC
12-19-2004, 05:33 PM
I will admit nothing of the sort. Getting LJ wasn't as much about the talent we knew he had...he was a wasted pick with Priest Holmes now over the hip injury. He's auditioning for other teams...and he will be moved...I'm sure of it.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-19-2004, 05:33 PM
This thread is here and available for any and all that want to admit they were wrong about LJ.

I never bagged on LJ. I've been on his side all along. You were the hater.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-19-2004, 05:35 PM
I will admit nothing of the sort. Getting LJ wasn't as much about the talent we knew he had...he was a wasted pick with Priest Holmes now over the hip injury. He's auditioning for other teams...and he will be moved...I'm sure of it.
You're an idiot.

No offence.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 05:42 PM
LJ is going NOWHERE thats just silly.LJ is CARL PETERSONS GUY and regardless of what Dick Vermeil sais thats all that counts.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 05:44 PM
I never said anything about LJ he didnt play enough to have an opinion of him.Now that he has had a start and looked very good.He doesnt have Priests brains but he could outrun Prieist running backwards,dont know if he is as fast as Blaylock but IMO he has better moves.

sparkky
12-19-2004, 05:48 PM
I was wrong about LJ. He has looked good.

CanadaKC
12-19-2004, 05:49 PM
You're an idiot. No offence taken...I just feel confident you cannot ignore that Priest Holmes will take away LJ's playing opportunities for at least the next two seasons...and the way LJ is playing now just makes it worse...not better for LJ staying. There's absolutely no way LJ wants to sit on the sidelines for two more seasons. None. Don't throw yourself off a bridge when a deal is made....

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 05:56 PM
You're an idiot. No offence taken...I just feel confident you cannot ignore that Priest Holmes will take away LJ's playing opportunities for at least the next two seasons...and the way LJ is playing now just makes it worse...not better for LJ staying. There's absolutely no way LJ wants to sit on the sidelines for two more seasons. None. Don't throw yourself off a bridge when a deal is made....
Did a squirrel eat your brains or are you just naturally that stupid?

FloridaChief
12-19-2004, 06:03 PM

Awesome. And I agree.

FloridaChief
12-19-2004, 06:05 PM

And he should die. You forgot that. He should eat shit and die...

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 06:12 PM
I'm pleased to see LJ doing well. The fact that he was drafted by the Chiefs was just bad luck for him. He deserves to have a shot.

CanadaKC
12-19-2004, 06:28 PM
Did a squirrel eat your brains or are you just naturally that stupid? It's hilarious that those on other similiar threads are saying the same thing as me...but I'm the one you're targeting. Grow up and take it like a man. LJ will not be here next season. We have an MVP-type in Priest Holmes, and adequate backup in Blaylock, and we have major holes to fill. You can slice it anyway you want...someone is going...and I think it's LJ.

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 06:33 PM
Did a squirrel eat your brains or are you just naturally that stupid? It's hilarious that those on other similiar threads are saying the same thing as me...but I'm the one you're targeting. Grow up and take it like a man. LJ will not be here next season. We have an MVP-type in Priest Holmes, and adequate backup in Blaylock, and we have major holes to fill. You can slice it anyway you want...someone is going...and I think it's LJ.
You're an idiot but that's OK. The Planet needs comedy relief.

CanadaKC
12-19-2004, 06:37 PM
I see...it's more of a vendetta and I'm Canadian thing rather than straight football talk. Whatever.

OldTownChief
12-19-2004, 06:39 PM
LJ will not be here next season.

I would have absolutely no problem finding a bunch of bankers to help back me on a Ten Million Dollar bet that you are wrong about that buddy. But how bout just an Avatar or Sig bet?

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 07:36 PM
I would have absolutely no problem finding a bunch of bankers to help back me on a Ten Million Dollar bet that you are wrong about that buddy. But how bout just an Avatar or Sig bet?
You are absolutley right Carl Peterson put his rep on the line for this guy
Carl Peterson thinks this guy is going to be the stuff,he isnt going to get rid of him,Blaylock is the one who wont be back next year,not because he isnt good but someone is going to offer him alot more money and we already have LJ under contract.From what I get from the interview LJ really likes Peterson LJ has faith in him cause Peterson reciprocates the feeling.It means a damn if Vermeil doesnt like him ,Peterson does and thats all that matters.

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 08:13 PM

My God, everything they say about Canadians is true.