PDA

View Full Version : A friend of mine has a nickname for LJ...

mcan
12-19-2004, 09:03 PM
My friend George went to the game today. He came back glowing from the win and the Arrowhead experience. He noted, that with the Priest out, "''The Deacon' held services today." I thought it might be an appropriate little nickname, and for somebody who is just earning his stripes (in glowing fasion might I add), he darned well needs a nickname...

Let's see if we can't get this in the papers once, and then on ESPN... Then... It's stuck...

Logical
12-19-2004, 09:09 PM
My friend George went to the game today. He came back glowing from the win and the Arrowhead experience. He noted, that with the Priest out, "''The Deacon' held services today." I thought it might be an appropriate little nickname, and for somebody who is just earning his stripes (in glowing fasion might I add), he darned well needs a nickname...

Let's see if we can't get this in the papers once, and then on ESPN... Then... It's stuck...
Leon has a nickname, give Leon his respect. Leon plans to be HOF man, Hall O f*cking Fame.

LTownChief
12-19-2004, 09:09 PM
that might be the worst nickname I have ever heard :p

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 09:11 PM
LAME

Penis nicknames are better.

mcan
12-19-2004, 09:12 PM
that might be the worst nickname I have ever heard :p

Hey now... Don't tell George...

If we don't like "The Deacon" then we should come up with something else, and get Whitlock to start calling him that in his columns... It'll spread quick, and you can always say "I came up with that." :thumb:

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 09:16 PM
Leon has a nickname, give Leon his respect. Leon plans to be HOF man, Hall O f*cking Fame.

Poor ol' bitter shit...
ROFL

OmahaChief
12-19-2004, 09:20 PM

That Leon shit is lame. I would rather have a kid that complains about not getting to play then some ahole that could care less because he now has money. LJ never once asked for anything but a chance to prove himself.

Logical
12-19-2004, 09:30 PM
That Leon shit is lame. I would rather have a kid that complains about not getting to play then some ahole that could care less because he now has money. LJ never once asked for anything but a chance to prove himself.

Leon be a proud mofo no doubt about it. Leon eats linebackers and shits sportswriters. Leon will f*ck up that old motherf*cker DV and lay waste to Al Saunders. Leon will get his respect, cause Carl f*ckin Peterson has his asshole. Feel our love, feel our love.

Monty
12-19-2004, 10:43 PM
He noted, that with the Priest out, "''The Deacon' held services today."

I propose that we just call him "The Deac"