PDA

View Full Version : Damn, Larry Johnson is a real A-hole...

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 09:29 PM
“I wouldn’t be able to show my might if I didn’t have the guys on the offensive line and Tony Richardson who’s been doing an awesome job, not only as a football player but as a real mentor,” Johnson said after his third straight 100-yard game. “I feel great that I’ve been given the opportunity to go out there and show what I can do and make the guys that block for me proud.”

What a jerk!
If only he could be as humble as Vlad.... :(

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Sweet.

Logical
12-19-2004, 09:34 PM
Leon, lays down some suprise. Leon knows the suckers will eat it up. Leon is one smart mofo, no doubt, no doubt.

PastorMikH
Sounds like he's giving props to the blockers to me. Not sure exactly what is wrong with this. There are O-lines tend to take a lot of pride in how well their RBs do. 'Course, I didn't hear the quote, so I don't know how he said it.

2bikemike
“I wouldn’t be able to show my might if I didn’t have the guys on the offensive line and Tony Richardson who’s been doing an awesome job, not only as a football player but as a real mentor,” Johnson said after his third straight 100-yard game. “I feel great that I’ve been given the opportunity to go out there and show what I can do and make the guys that block for me proud.”

What a jerk!

Damn what a dick!

Demonpenz
12-19-2004, 09:35 PM
leon knows how the song and dance goes, leon knows what sells jerseys

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 09:35 PM
Sounds like he's giving props to the blockers to me. Not sure exactly what is wrong with this. There are O-lines tend to take a lot of pride in how well their RBs do. 'Course, I didn't hear the quote, so I don't know how he said it.

Please adjust your sarcasm meter....
:)

ENDelt260
12-19-2004, 09:36 PM
pssst... Pastor... I think Mike might've been being sarcastic

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 09:38 PM
Leon, lays down some suprise. Leon knows the suckers will eat it up. Leon is one smart mofo, no doubt, no doubt.

Hearing you comment on someone else's attitude is just delicious.....

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 09:39 PM
pssst... Pastor... I think Mike might've been being sarcastic

Pastor is just a little wasted with the Sweet victory of Donkey whooping.

He'll get it here shortly.

Deberg_1990

Vlad will never "Bow down" and worship at the alter of LJ until he at least wins 3 Super Bowls and breaks the all-Time rushing record of Emmit Smith.

PastorMikH
Please adjust your sarcasm meter....

Ahh, Gotcha!

Logical
leon knows how the song and dance goes, leon knows what sells jerseys

Damn straight, Leon is now about the merchandise mudderf*cker. Leon is goin to make that old bastard Lamar some bucks. Leon's Chiefs daddy Carl going to be proud, proud I tell you.

tk13
12-19-2004, 09:40 PM
I really don't have a problem with LJ, but by that same token I realize he's a bit egotistical... I think both sides of this argument have a point, he does just wanna play, but at the same time he's made a few comments like how he doesn't ever talk to Al Saunders because he's not a "kiss ass" that don't come across as the brightest things to say, but as long as he's running for 150 yards a game there are no problems.

PastorMikH
12-19-2004, 09:41 PM
Pastor is just a little wasted with the Sweet victory of Donkey whooping.

He'll get it here shortly.

Actually, I missed most of it. By the time I got home from church it was 14-0. Then the local affiliate cut away to the Texans game at the start of the 4th quarter.

What I saw made me a little frustrated. Had this team showed up two games sooner, we'd have a legit shot at the playoffs.

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 09:44 PM
ROFL Good one, Jim.

Demonpenz
12-19-2004, 09:44 PM
I don't really care about his bad attitude as long as he doesn't go orenthal or victor riley on us. I like someone hitting the hole with a bad attitude

gblowfish
12-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Damn straight, Leon is now about the merchandise mudderf*cker. Leon is goin to make that old bastard Lamar some bucks. Leon's Chiefs daddy Carl going to be proud, proud I tell you.Leon just reads what Bob Moore tapes down on the interview table. Leon just takin a tip from the PR toadies. Leon wants to see those Number 27 jerseys in Target next August. He don't care if its the Target in KC, or Miami, or Chicago, or wherever...Leon gonna get paid...Leon's agent gonna get paid...Leon's daddy gonna get paid! And why not give Daddy Leon a job on the coaching staff? Or maybe when Grandpa Dick straps on the Depends and takes off to Wino-Land for good, Daddy Leon could be Head Coach! Damn! That would be sweet! Then Leon would get 30 carries a game. While we're at it, wherever Leon end up, I think Leon will set up "Team Leon" and sell t-shirts and hats and chit. Leon on his way to the Hall of Fame. Whatever else is just gravy. Word! 'Leon...Leon Likes His Money. He makes a lot they saaaay. Spends his days counting, in a garage by the motorwaaaay..."

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 09:51 PM
I don't really care about his bad attitude as long as he doesn't go orenthal or victor riley on us. I like someone hitting the hole with a bad attitude
So do I!!

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 09:52 PM
Actually, I missed most of it. By the time I got home from church it was 14-0. Then the local affiliate cut away to the Texans game at the start of the 4th quarter.

What I saw made me a little frustrated. Had this team showed up two games sooner, we'd have a legit shot at the playoffs.

The difference between 6-8 and 10-4 is pretty slim as far as the way we lost them.

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 09:54 PM
I really don't have a problem with LJ, but by that same token I realize he's a bit egotistical... I think both sides of this argument have a point, he does just wanna play, but at the same time he's made a few comments like how he doesn't ever talk to Al Saunders because he's not a "kiss ass" that don't come across as the brightest things to say, but as long as he's running for 150 yards a game there are no problems.

Sorry, but compared to some of the players in the NFL (or some of the posters on this BB) LJ is a long way from being too egotistical...

Logical
12-19-2004, 09:54 PM
I don't really care about his bad attitude as long as he doesn't go orenthal or victor riley on us. I like someone hitting the hole with a bad attitude:thumb::clap:

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 09:55 PM
The difference between 6-8 and 10-4 is pretty slim as far as the way we lost them.

Yep.

Logical
12-19-2004, 10:00 PM
If only he could be as humble as Vlad.... :(

Vlad is not humble, Vlad is an arrogant egotical ass. Vlad laughs at little mikey and his grudge. Vlad enjoys getting to little pissants. Vlad loves smacking flies.

tk13
12-19-2004, 10:01 PM
Sorry, but compared to some of the players in the NFL (or some of the posters on this BB) LJ is a long way from being too egotistical...
I've never said he's too egotistical. It really doesn't bother me, but some people are making fun of Logical for saying LJ can be pretty self-centered. He is, it's not the end of the world. :)

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 10:04 PM
Vlad is not humble, Vlad is an arrogant egotical ass. Vlad laughs at little mikey and his grudge. Vlad enjoys getting to little pissants. Vlad loves smacking flies.

Vlad probably loves picking the wings off flies....

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 10:07 PM
I've never said he's too egotistical. It really doesn't bother me, but some people are making fun of Logical for saying LJ can be pretty self-centered. He is, it's not the end of the world. :)

Surely you're not missing the point that badly. People are making fun of Vlad for all the "wasted draft pick" comments he has been making for over a year, and the way he has now resorted to "Yeah, he's running over the NFL, but he's egotistical!" BS...

And of course, the sheer irony of Vlad accusing someone else of egotism...

Logical
12-19-2004, 10:09 PM
Vlad probably loves picking the wings off flies....

No just mowing the heads off of buried kittens, right Endelt.;)

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 10:10 PM
Isn't it amazing we haven't lost since LJ started getting a few carries? Maybe if VD had taken his depends off a little sooner we might be in the playoffs.

stumppy
12-19-2004, 10:11 PM

Their eyes get as big as saucers when they see the mower coming, cracks me up.

Logical
12-19-2004, 10:13 PM
Their eyes get as big as saucers when they see the mower coming, cracks me up.ROFL

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 10:14 PM

I'm sure you consider yourself far above mowing your own lawn, much less burying the neighbor's kittens....

Logical
12-19-2004, 10:15 PM
I'm sure you consider yourself far above mowing your own lawn, much less burying the neighbor's kittens....

Actually I do have a gardener for all my yard work. But he likes me and catches the kittens and buries them for me.:p

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 10:17 PM
He surely deserves a Christmas bonus...

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 10:18 PM
Some pics from the star website:

http://img84.exs.cx/img84/7683/dante6mq.jpg

I love the Denver lineman's expression on this play: ROFL

http://img84.exs.cx/img84/2607/lj4cj.jpg

http://img84.exs.cx/img84/1057/lj24vv.jpg

http://img84.exs.cx/img84/4387/sack6ky.jpg

/endhijack

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 10:20 PM
I'm almost sure in that last pic #66 is hollering "Look out!"...

Iowanian
12-19-2004, 10:23 PM
I've not been a fan...........The first game he carried just won't go out of my mind..........those quotes....aren't gone yet.

......hanging a buck fiddy and 2tds, with another long run is working on fixing that........

ENDelt260
12-19-2004, 10:27 PM
Hey, leave me the hell out of this.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 10:27 PM
Now for exclusiveChiefsplanet use (they were just bestowed to someone at the Mane that lost a sig/av bet with me)

http://img86.exs.cx/img86/4658/owned28.jpg

http://img86.exs.cx/img86/831/kennisonsig.jpg