PDA

View Full Version : Who has the running back "system"?

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 09:51 PM
We've had to listen to talk about the Donkey system and their amazing running backs for a decade.

According to the Elias Sports Bureau, the Chiefs are the first team in NFL history with three different backs going over 150 yards in a game in one season. In addition to the big games by Johnson and Holmes against Denver, Derrick Blaylock rushed for 186 against New Orleans.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 09:52 PM
Denver has done it for too many years. Their system is better. Ours is just based on great talent on the offensive line.

Cloud did nothing behind this line.

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 09:54 PM
LJ proves we can plug in any RB into our system......oh, wait, I heard that from Taco.

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 09:55 PM
Denver has done it for too many years. Their system is better. Ours is just based on great talent on the offensive line.

No they play dirty the cheatin bastards!

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 09:55 PM
LJ proves we can plug in any RB into our system......oh, wait, I heard that from Taco.

LJ is just average and has only played bad defenses too.

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 09:56 PM
No they play dirty the cheatin bastards!

There is that too.

KcMizzou
12-19-2004, 09:58 PM
They also said on the radio today, that the Chiefs have a real shot at breaking a record for most rushing touchdowns in a 2 year span. The record's currently held by a Packer's team from the 60's. ( I can't remember exactly what years)

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 09:59 PM
Cloud proved that it isnt all the line. The RB has to have some talent as well.

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 10:02 PM
They also said on the radio today, that the Chiefs have a real shot at breaking a record for most rushing touchdowns in a 2 year span. The record's currently held by a Packer's team from the 60's. ( I can't remember exactly what years)

Thats interesting?? Whats sad is this offense is good enough to be a "Dynasty" and we have ZERO playoff wins the past 4 years due to our sorry defense. Didnt they also show a stat last Monday Night that said we would be the 1st team ever to lead the league in points scored and not make the playoffs? Or something like that?? We are the modern day San Diego Chargers from the early 1980's....

Count Alex's Losses
12-19-2004, 10:05 PM
Thats interesting?? Whats sad is this offense is good enough to be a "Dynasty" and we have ZERO playoff wins the past 4 years due to our sorry defense. Didnt they also show a stat last Monday Night that said we would be the 1st team ever to lead the league in points scored and not make the playoffs? Or something like that?? We are the modern day San Diego Chargers from the early 1980's....

It's even more sobering when you go look at the chargers records on pro football reference.com. They had like 3 or 4 winning years in Fouts entire career.

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 10:16 PM

Your analysis is amazing, since Cloud has been gone for 2 years...

Which ignores that Mike Cloud never got more than 49 carries in a <b>season</b> while in KC.

Dipshit.

Logical
12-19-2004, 10:18 PM

Which ignores that Mike Cloud never got more than 49 carries in a season while in KC.

Dipshit.Accurate

stumppy
12-19-2004, 10:20 PM
Dipshit.

accurate

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 10:21 PM

And herin lies the source of all my frustration!

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 10:27 PM
LJ is just average and has only played bad defenses too.
You do know that denver was a top 5 defense until today, don't you? Or should I say TJ knows this, doesn't he?

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 10:33 PM
You do know that denver was a top 5 defense until today, don't you? Or should I say TJ knows this, doesn't he?
They couldn't be Top 5. Everyone knows LJ can only run against shitty defenses.

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 10:48 PM
They couldn't be Top 5. Everyone knows LJ can only run against shitty defenses.
Thanks, that makes everything salsa-clear.

Count Alex's Losses
12-20-2004, 01:26 AM

TJ was saying the same thing all week....I WAS MAKING TEH FUNNAY!

Count Alex's Losses
12-20-2004, 01:27 AM

Which ignores that Mike Cloud never got more than 49 carries in a <b>season</b> while in KC.

Dipshit.

WTF? Did you watch Cloud run like crap behind that line at the end of the 2002 season when Holmes was hurt or not?

Dipshit.