PDA

View Full Version : Are you giving up your season tickets?

BigRedChief
12-19-2004, 09:04 PM
I know a lot of you have said that you are giving up your season tickets. If you really are contact me. I'm currently in section 324 row 25. You got something closer to the field? Lets talk about yout transfer fee. I just got a new job and a big raise. Take advantage of my increased bank account. I'll also give an additional 10% on top of the final agreed upon transfer fee to the 37 forever foundation.

BigRedChief
12-19-2004, 10:49 PM
selfish bump

BigRedChief
12-20-2004, 09:02 AM
another selfish bump

BigRedChief
12-20-2004, 09:56 PM
one last selfish bump. Hey, I have promised an additional 10% to the 37 forever foundation.

TheNextStep
12-20-2004, 10:05 PM
The problem you're having, BigRed, is that people say stupid sh** in the heat of the moment that they have no intention of following through on. Your fellow Chief fans are all pissed off about the way this season unfolded because it started out with Kansas City being touted as the favorite in the AFC to go to (and likely win) the Super Bowl. Instead, you guys got this craptacular season to show for it... so people bitch and moan and say "Why we oughta..."

But they won't. Next season is a new dawn and they'll be there.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-20-2004, 10:26 PM
I have to agree with Next there.

When I saw this thread, I had the distinct feeling that it was going to be met with thundering silence from the "I'm getting rid of my season tickets" crowd.

Perhaps they meant, everyone (<font size="-3">but me</font>) sell their season tickets.

Saulbadguy
12-20-2004, 10:27 PM
One million bucks. Take it or leave it.

BigRedChief
12-20-2004, 10:49 PM
One million bucks. Take it or leave it.

you take a check?

Ari Chi3fs
12-21-2004, 12:06 AM
i thought you were the leader of the firecarl bandwagon? Now you want to spend MORE money on tickets?

|Zach|
12-21-2004, 12:10 AM
Perhaps they meant, everyone (<font size="-3">but me</font>) sell their season tickets.
What was interesting more so to me was all of the people that were on the "wouldn't it be awesome to send a message to the front office if nobody showed up the (insert rival team name) game!" didn't go to games.

2bikemike
12-21-2004, 12:13 AM
What was interesting more so to me was all of the people that were on the "wouldn't it be awesome to send a message to the front office if nobody showed up the (insert rival team name) game!" didn't go to games.

Yeah its easy to give up something you don't have. FWIW I would never give up season ticket if I had them. I hope to one day own Chiefs season tickets. I wouldn't mind flying back to KC 8 times a year to see them play.

BigRedChief
12-21-2004, 08:25 AM
I have to agree with Next there.

When I saw this thread, I had the distinct feeling that it was going to be met with thundering silence from the "I'm getting rid of my season tickets" crowd.

Perhaps they meant, everyone (but me) sell their season tickets.

Lying scumbags :p

Talk the talk but won't walk the walk etc.

Surely not everyone is keeping their season tickets in the lower bowl? My as well use some of my raise to fund your at home tailgating. and no takers?:deevee:

Nzoner
12-21-2004, 08:39 AM
Surely not everyone is keeping their season tickets in the lower bowl?

Amazing since according to Randy Cross,the real fans sit in or near the upper endzone.

BigRedChief
12-21-2004, 08:39 AM
i thought you were the leader of the firecarl bandwagon? Now you want to spend MORE money on tickets?

I've been a Chiefs fan since the Lenny Cool days. I'll be a fan long after King Carl is gone.

My butt is in the stands cheering for my team regardless of what I think of my teams present day GM whether its cold etc. I know that sets me up for some to claim that I'm some sort of a patsy that I continue to buy season tickets even though I'm the leader of the King Carl must go clan but the Chiefs are my team I shall cheer no other. Go :arrow:

shaneo69
12-21-2004, 08:58 AM
I know a lot of you have said that you are giving up your season tickets. If you really are contact me. I'm currently in section 324 row 25. You got something closer to the field?

Aren't you already on the 50 yard line? Those are the best seats in the house; I wouldn't try moving down.

I'm in 323, row 27, so we're pretty close. Awesome view.

htismaqe
12-21-2004, 09:05 AM

My thoughts exactly.

BigRedChief
12-21-2004, 09:16 AM
Aren't you already on the 50 yard line? Those are the best seats in the house; I wouldn't try moving down.

I'm in 323, row 27, so we're pretty close. Awesome view.

Yeah I agree. I'm right smack in the middle of the field right below the TV cameras. But it is 4 rows from the top of the stadium. when the crowd thins we like to move down and watch the game a little closer to the field. A lot better than where I was for 2 years. In the end zone, in the corner, way near the top.

ChiTown
12-21-2004, 09:38 AM
Yeah its easy to give up something you don't have. FWIW I would never give up season ticket if I had them. I hope to one day own Chiefs season tickets. I wouldn't mind flying back to KC 8 times a year to see them play.

8?

Obviously, you are not a True Fan. How could you possibly miss the 2 pre-season games, as well as the home playoff games............

Saulbadguy
12-21-2004, 09:40 AM
I don't think we are allowed to sell our season ticket rights anyways.

ENDelt260
12-21-2004, 09:41 AM
8?

Obviously, you are not a True Fan. How could you possibly miss the 2 pre-season games, as well as the home playoff games............
Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?!?!?

ENDelt260
12-21-2004, 09:41 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=35541&stc=1

ROFL

chiefs4me
12-21-2004, 09:52 AM
I have some cowboy tickets I am willing to sell,,,,cheap,,,,,,ROFL

Saulbadguy
12-21-2004, 11:51 AM
ROFL
I stole the idea from Zachs Wilson Sig. Heh.

KC Dan
12-21-2004, 12:04 PM
I resemble that remark

|Zach|
12-21-2004, 12:10 PM
I stole the idea from Zachs Wilson Sig. Heh.
Looks like we have a good ol fashion position battle on our hands.

Saulbadguy
12-21-2004, 12:13 PM
Looks like we have a good ol fashion position battle on our hands.
It should be a good depth chart. Wilson, Eminem, and Rich Scanlon. I'd say they are all pretty much equal at the MLB position at this point.

Skip Towne
12-21-2004, 12:55 PM
I've been a Chiefs fan since the Lenny Cool days. I'll be a fan long after King Carl is gone.

My butt is in the stands cheering for my team regardless of what I think of my teams present day GM whether its cold etc. I know that sets me up for some to claim that I'm some sort of a patsy that I continue to buy season tickets even though I'm the leader of the King Carl must go clan but the Chiefs are my team I shall cheer no other. Go :arrow:
It's Lenny "the" Cool Mr. I've been a fan forever.

2bikemike
12-21-2004, 01:28 PM
8?

I wouldn't fly 1500 miles for a damn preseason game but I would walk 1500 miles to attend an Arrowhead playoff game.

StcChief
12-21-2004, 02:03 PM
I know a lot of you have said that you are giving up your season tickets. If you really are contact me. I'm currently in section 324 row 25. You got something closer to the field? Lets talk about yout transfer fee. I just got a new job and a big raise. Take advantage of my increased bank account. I'll also give an additional 10% on top of the final agreed upon transfer fee to the 37 forever foundation.

BigRed check ebay there will be some for sale.
I saw a guy selling rights down by me for about $5K for 2 seats.
Section 122.

BigRedChief
12-21-2004, 06:58 PM
It's Lenny "the" Cool Mr. I've been a fan forever.

Sorry, I must not be a "real" fan then. :p

Skip Towne
12-21-2004, 07:07 PM
Sorry, I must not be a "real" fan then. :p
No, no you aren't. You were sounding like SD when he was trying to gain "street cred" while screwing up all the ghetto jive.

BigRedChief
12-21-2004, 09:39 PM
No, no you aren't. You were sounding like SD when he was trying to gain "street cred" while screwing up all the ghetto jive.

I have no ideas what this means. Who's SD? And when did I talk like ghetto jive or is this some metaphor like leporard changing spots kind of thing?

Deberg_1990
12-21-2004, 09:40 PM
So does anyone know on average, how many people give up their season tickets each year? Just curious.....whats the average wait times for season tickets these days??

Nzoner
12-22-2004, 07:13 AM
Just curious.....whats the average wait times for season tickets these days??

There was no wait this season as the guys sitting behind us this year are proof of that.

ptlyon
12-22-2004, 07:27 AM

Excuse me, I talk jive.

BigRedChief
12-22-2004, 12:16 PM
Excuse me, I talk jive.

Translation please.:hmmm:

htismaqe
12-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Excuse me, I talk jive.

jus hang loose, blood. she gonna be hoppin back on the rebound a du some medicide...

ptlyon
12-22-2004, 12:38 PM
Translation please.:hmmm:

Ssshhiii, you don no nuthin anyhow...

(Barbara Billingsly in Airplane)

tk13
12-22-2004, 01:34 PM
Good luck, we're all counting on you.

BigRedChief
12-22-2004, 04:40 PM
You ever seen a grown man naked?

Skip Towne
12-22-2004, 06:08 PM
Ssshhiii, you don no nuthin anyhow...

(Barbara Billingsly in Airplane)
June Cleaver was in Airplane?

BigRedChief
12-26-2004, 08:49 PM
June Cleaver was in Airplane?

Wasn't she the one translating the jive?