PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout dat NFC

Amnorix
12-20-2004, 07:33 AM
The ENTIRE NFC has only 4 teams with winning records.

The AFC East alone has 3 teams with winning records.

EVERY AFC division has at least 2 teams with winning records.

:shake:

StcChief
12-20-2004, 08:31 AM
Alot of Chief fans are adopting the Steelers for an all PA SB.

Good luck if you have play in Pitt for AFC championship.

beavis
12-20-2004, 09:02 AM
The prospect of a team getting into the playoffs with a sub .500 record pisses me off.

the Talking Can
12-20-2004, 09:06 AM
Seattle or the Rams

which steaming turd deserves a playoff game?

Amnorix
12-20-2004, 09:06 AM
Alot of Chief fans are adopting the Steelers for an all PA SB.

Good luck if you have play in Pitt for AFC championship.

All I want is a rematch with the Steelers. If they win, then so be it, they'll richly deserve to go to the SB.

IMHO the AFC Championship Game will be the *real* Super Bowl. Neither the Iggles nor any other NFC team can beat the elite of the AFC, IMHO.

Cochise
12-20-2004, 09:11 AM
I don't even know what to think of the 3 teams in the NFC with winning records. They've been beating up on NFC teams all season.

Cochise
12-20-2004, 09:12 AM
And FTR after the way the Steelers fans presented themselves at Arrowhead last year I'll never root for them to win anything. Except maybe a game against the Donkos or something.

Amnorix
12-20-2004, 09:19 AM
I don't even know what to think of the 3 teams in the NFC with winning records. They've been beating up on NFC teams all season.

Agreed.

One note: the Steelers, Patriots and Iggles have 3 losses total. TWO of those losses, however, were against each other (Pats and Iggles losing to the Steelers). Against the rest of the NFL, these 3 teams are a combined 36-1.

It's clear to me ONE of these three will win the SB. IMHO the Steelers and Patriots have been "hardened" by better competition and are far more likely to win the SB than the Iggles.

Cochise
12-20-2004, 09:21 AM
IMHO the Steelers and Patriots have been "hardened" by better competition and are far more likely to win the SB than the Iggles.

The eagles might be as good as the other one-loss teams but judging by their competition, I doubt it.

I still a McNabb 'hater' though, so you won't likely catch me saying that the Eagles are bound to run though the playoffs like a bulldozer...