PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody catch the CBS introductions yesterday?

ptlyon
12-20-2004, 06:57 AM
When they introduced the KC defense, they introduced Dexter McCleon as the starter for the ineffective William Bartee.

ROFL

ROYC75
12-20-2004, 07:03 AM
Bartees was responsible for the lone touchdown too .........

Guy just can't cover.

MichaelH
12-20-2004, 07:04 AM
Now that was funny!
It will be a crime if he's not released immediately after the season is over, if not before.

StcChief
12-20-2004, 07:42 AM
After, just don't play him.

HC_Chief
12-20-2004, 08:22 AM
Bartees was responsible for the lone touchdown too .........

Guy just can't cover.

Not only was he responsible, he GAVE UP ON THE PLAY. As soon as Smith made the catch, he stopped and just stood there in the middle of the field (about the 7yd line). I want that POS CUT. Make a frigging example of him :grr:

On a somewhat similar note, Philly needs to cut Todd Pinkston's ass as well. That's two weeks in a row where he gave up on a pass because a safety was near. Quitters and cowards do not belong in this league

Rain Man
12-20-2004, 08:26 AM
Not only was he responsible, he GAVE UP ON THE PLAY. As soon as Smith made the catch, he stopped and just stood there in the middle of the field (about the 7yd line). I want that POS CUT. Make a frigging example of him :grr:

YES! YES! I meant to make a post out of that. He was chasing Smith and then just stopped running at about the seven because he "thought" someone else was going to make the tackle. They didn't, and Smith scored. That's grounds for immediately being cut, in my opinion, because it's a habit that he's had for years. Earlier this season, I thought maybe they'd broken him of it, but apparently not.

The guy makes something like $500 for every defensive play of the year, whether he's on the field or not. You'd think he could at least play until the whistle.

Predarat
12-20-2004, 08:40 AM
That cracked me up. The ineffective Bartee!

Mark M
12-20-2004, 08:42 AM

He did the same thing in the Faider game when covering Porter, and also against the Flaming Thumbtacks.

How that fuqtard is still in the league is beyond me. Hell, he still has as many INTs as my mom and he's gotten much more playing time this year. :cuss:

Quitters and cowards do not belong in this league

Amen, brother.

MM
~~:clap: