PDA

View Full Version : How bout some luv for the defense?

Tuckdaddy
12-20-2004, 08:24 AM
They provided their second best game, next to the Falcons destruction. They couldn't have picked a better game to come alive. Nice Job Defense!

Gaz
12-20-2004, 08:26 AM
The D did a good job.

Pressure up front made the secondary much better.

Well, playing against Plummer didnít hurt anyÖ

xoxo~
Gaz
Glad to see the D put up another good game.

MichaelH
12-20-2004, 08:28 AM
Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. In truth, they've been so bad most of the season that it will take similar results the next 2 weeks for me to show some love.

jiveturkey
12-20-2004, 11:58 AM
Harts had another solid game and is now tied with Woods for tackles.

brent102fire
12-20-2004, 12:05 PM
It's nice to also see the passion and fire that Gunther has. When the Donkeys scored their last touchdown, it looked as if the Broncos had just scored to win the game. He looked pissed and you could read his lips and see him say "Mother*ucker"!!!! :thumb:

MichaelH
12-20-2004, 12:08 PM
He looked pissed and you could read his lips and see him say "Mother*ucker"!!!! :thumb:

I think that was directed at Burntee. ROFL

Chief Henry
12-20-2004, 12:09 PM
It's nice to also see the passion and fire that Gunther has. When the Donkeys scored their last touchdown, it looked as if the Broncos had just scored to win the game. He looked pissed and you could read his lips and see him say "Mother*ucker"!!!! :thumb:

I love that attitude that Gunther has. He plays to kill the opponent.

Deberg_1990
12-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Yes, they played better, but dont be fooled so easily, this unit needs at least 4 or 5 new starters next year to compete. Its troubling to me that they seem to show up in December after the pressure is off and they have nothing to play for anymore? 2 out of the last 3 years they have done this. Where were they 2 months ago when we really needed them to play big???

JimNasium
12-20-2004, 12:26 PM
I'm not showing that D any love until they can become at least a middle-of-the-pack squad.