PDA

View Full Version : Reason #1,023,457 I Hate the Broncos and Their Fans:

CosmicPal
12-20-2004, 09:43 AM
This weekend- I offered up my parentís home in OPKS to a couple of co-workers and their friends. It was a kind gesture upon my part, but in particular- my motherís sincere willingness to provide a warm place to stay while in KC for yesterdayís game and at the same time- saving my co-workers money on a hotel room. Not only that, my mom, bless her, was sweet enough to make us all a huge breakfast of eggs, pancakes, rolls, coffee, and best of all- a full service bloody mary bar the morning of the game.

As soon as breakfast was over- my Denver dimwits became rather impatient and just HAD to leave! We had plenty of time to get to the game. But, when I told them I had to go get my tickets from a friend of mine- this was a major issue to them. They had purchased their own tickets, so I was getting complimentary tickets of my own and this is all of a sudden a major inconvenience to them. I shrugged it off and as soon as we got to my friendís house- they couldnít stand to wait another few minutes while we packed his SUV with the grill, the cooler, and sacks of food for tailgating. (Which my buddy in KC and I forked over the dough for). Well, my Denver cohorts couldnít stand to wait while we packed the car and shouted they needed gas and took off. This ends up creating issues because they had no idea where they were going, and if they just had the freakiní patience to wait five freakiní minutes- it would have saved us ALL twenty minutes of trying to locate each other in a town theyíve never been to, so they can follow us to the game. Phuckiní dimwits!

Anyways, on the way to Arrowhead- Iím looking out the back window of my buddyís SUV, and my Denver cohorts are sticking it to every one who is obviously a Chiefs fan on their way to the game. Theyíre being loud, arrogant, obnoxious, and harassing every one on the highway with their antics. Itís one thing to be an enthusiastic fan, but itís another thing to be a total arrogant azz. Well, they are following behind my buddyís SUV as we had planned to park over by my father when I suddenly see my Denver cohorts turn around and head for $10 off-street parking! Iím screaming on the cell phone to get back behind us, but they wouldnít listen. Instead, they park outside of Arrowhead, and the parking lot we needed to be at is clear on the other side. So, instead- we decided to abandon visiting with my dad and park on the east side of the stadium where my Denver phucktards had parked. My buddy, his girlfriend and I go ahead and park and start setting up the tailgating as I let my Denver douchebags know we were at the B6 pole. A while later, my Denver azzhats show up just as we had fired up the grill and everything.

Guess what? They donít want to tailgate! Instead, they say goodbye and head inside the stadium. Just like that. All that food, beer, and the money we spent Ė WASTED! I did make it a point to go find some Chiefplaneteers who were nearby and have a nice short visitÖit was kewl- the highlight of that morning up to that point.

After the resounding win by KC, Iím all smiles heading back to the vehicle when I see my Denver retards walking thru the parking lot behind us- they are making all kinds of noise- and one of them throws his jacket down on the ground and invites some Chiefs fans to fight him. So, my buddy, his girlfriend and I are sitting there watching this unbelievable scene while drinking a frosty cold one. My Denver cohorts saunter up to us, and say, ďLetís Go! Weíre outta here!Ē Iím pissed. I demand they let me drink my beer and we all chill out for a minute, but they just kept on walking. Thereís nothing I can do about it since they are, after all, my only ride back to Denver. I hastily say goodbye to my buddy and stamper off after these pricks. Off to Denver we go as I had to listen to these phucktards talk sh*t about my hometown saying how much KC sucks, how itís too cold, and wonder how anyone could live thereÖThey all begin to tell me how KC fans suck and how they got into a verbal fistfight with what Iím surprised to learn- was a teenage boy!

I wasnít there, but apparently they had quite an altercation with a 14 year-old boy inside Arrowhead that prompted security. Grown men trying to fight a teenager!! I couldnít believe what I was hearing. I donít care if the teenager started anything- you donít pick a fight with them!

Well, it gets even better- halfway thru the state of Kansas I check my pockets and realize my keys are missing. I phoned my mom, and after a few minutes, she found my keys sitting on the counter in her bathroom back in OPKS. Just fuggin great. I have to be at the office today at 5AM and I have no way of getting into my car, which is parked 20 minutes north of Denver. No biggie I think- I suggest to my Denver cohorts to simply go by my house when we arrive in Denver, and my rommie will let me in, and I will get my spare key, and I can then get into my car- drive home, and go to work.

NOPE! Itís 20 minutes out of the way! 20 FUGGIN MINUTES OUT OF THE WAY! Get this people: WE ARE IN THE CAR FOR NINE FUGGIN HOURS! NINE FUGGIN HOURS, AND YOU CANíT TAKE 20 MINUTES OUT SO I CAN GET MY KEYS??? I offered you phucktards A FREE PLACE TO STAY with FREE FOOD hosted by one of the kindest, sincerest, most thoughtful, and most beautiful mother a guy with guests can have. I treated you azzhats to KC BBQ the night before. My buddy and I spent good money AND time trying to set up a fine tailgating experience for you; and you azzhats did nothing but denounce my hometown, call Kansas Citians all kinds of inappropriate names, even say Arrowhead was a concrete joke, and be nothing more than impatient, thoughtless, inconsiderate pricks- who by the way- HAD TO PULL OVER AT EVERY SINGLE PHUCKING MCíDíS IN THE STATE OF KANSAS YOU FAT-AZZES! Not to mention- YOU PICK A FIGHT WITH A KID, AND HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY ALL CHIEFS FANS ARE AZZ HOLES!!

Well, I made it to work this morning because I have a kewl roommate who thinks Iím a swell guy- he gave me his car this morning, so I could make it to the office after having arrived home at 1AM. I have 3 hours of sleep and I am itching to have some co-workers FIRED!

Victory never tasted so sweet.

Rain Man
12-20-2004, 09:47 AM
That's what you get for giving John Lynch and George Foster a ride to the game.

Phobia
12-20-2004, 09:50 AM
Chiefs fans or Broncos fans, it matters not. These dudes aren't your friends. I wouldn't spend another moment thinking about them my entire life.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-20-2004, 09:51 AM
dare i say you need new friends? do these guys represent denver fan as a whole(ass)? or is this the isolated type of deal?

Cochise
12-20-2004, 09:52 AM
I would have told them to go Jake themselves and took a cheap flight back home.

stevieray
12-20-2004, 09:52 AM
Sounds like Denverites.

I don't miss that town at all.

Sorry, dude, that just sucks.

Mark M
12-20-2004, 09:54 AM
I would've walked back to Denver before getting a ride from those fugtards.

If you ever talk with these guys again, you are either incredibly forgiving (my bet) or incredibly stupid (which I'm 99.99% sure you're not).

Just remember: Karma is a bitch. They'll get theirs.

MM
~~:)

HC_Chief
12-20-2004, 09:57 AM
Chiefs fans or Broncos fans, it matters not. These dudes aren't your friends. I wouldn't spend another moment thinking about them my entire life.

Damn straight.

CosmicPal
12-20-2004, 09:58 AM
dare i say you need new friends? do these guys represent denver fan as a whole(ass)? or is this the isolated type of deal?

They aren't friends I hang with in Denver- they are just co-workers of whom I play fantasy football with and talk sports with...other than that, I've never seen them outside of the office until this weekend.

PHOG
12-20-2004, 10:00 AM
They aren't friends I hang with in Denver- they are just co-workers of whom I play fantasy football with and talk sports with...other than that, I've never seen them outside of the office until this weekend.
Or AFTER this weekend, hopefully. :)

CosmicPal
12-20-2004, 10:01 AM

ROFL

Skip Towne
12-20-2004, 10:02 AM
Yep, typical Denver fans. For proof, spend 5 minutes on the Mange.

Bwana
12-20-2004, 10:07 AM
Sounds like they were VERY lucky they didn't get the hell beat out of them after the game.

CosmicPal
12-20-2004, 10:09 AM
Or AFTER this weekend, hopefully. :)

Nope...I'll never have anything to do with those jerkoffs after this weekend.

As a matter of fact- one of them has a fiance' who made the trip with us. She's very cute, but very naive. A couple of times, I was hitting on her in the back seat - if I don't get an apology very soon - that co-worker of mine won't be marrying that gal. I'll see to that.

HC_Chief
12-20-2004, 10:10 AM

As a matter of fact- one of them has a fiance' who made the trip with us. She's very cute, but very naive. A couple of times, I was hitting on her in the back seat - if I don't get an apology very soon - that co-worker of mine won't be marrying that gal. I'll see to that.

lol
rep :D

Dartgod
That's JIM Lynch, dumbass... :rolleyes:

Amnorix

Exactly. Never rely on them for anything again for so long as you live.

PHOG
12-20-2004, 10:11 AM

:clap: :thumb:

stevieray
12-20-2004, 10:11 AM
Be glad the Invescos didn't win.

Cause in the end, you got the last laugh. Enjoy it.

stevieray
12-20-2004, 10:12 AM
That's JIM Lynch, dumbass... :rolleyes:

uhuh..Jim Lynch would've tackled LJ.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-20-2004, 10:18 AM
Kill them. You'll feel better.

RedNeckRaider
12-20-2004, 10:29 AM
I have many friends who are Chiefs, Denver,Cowboy fans ect I have never lived through the team I root for. If they win there is some light hearted teasing if they lose there is some eating crow and giving congrats while it still stings.

One time a buddy of mine set up a deal where several couples went to the Chiefs-Ra iders game. We tailgated together had fun then when we are sitting waiting for the game to start my buddy starts talking sh** and making fun of us. He is 2 rows behind us soon all the Chief fans aroundus join in.

I kept my cool thinking it is their house whatever. pretty soon a beer cup hits my ex-wife in the head and spills beer on her, I jump up and turn around a said come on that sh** ain't cool when I sit back down we are showered with cups. I blow up and turn around and offer the parking lot to whoever wants to fess up.

It is about that time one of the guys we were with says Jeff it was Tim who threw the first cup. I look at him and point shaking my head he just laughs. I watch the game and think when we get back to the parking lot I will deal with it. Oakland comes from behind and wins. We all head for our cars and my buddy is missing.

I drive 3 hours drop off some friends and then my wife and head to his house. I get there and knock on the door and his wife answers I tell her to go get her husband and I walk out in the yard. He comes to the door I say come on tough guy get your ass out here. He starts this man be cool I was just kidding, so I head for the door, he locks it.

I turn around and head for my car thinking the next time I see him I will whip his ass. He sends his wife out! to cool me down. I told go back in the house and tell her husband friends don't pull that kind of crap. We had known each other for years. I did cool off and he gave the man I am sorry line, but we were never that tight from then on.

ROYC75
12-20-2004, 10:38 AM

Bingo, these guys don't classify as good sports even when they win.

FWIW, If I ever hang out with Chief fans that acted like this, I wouldn't associate with them anymore.

ChiefsOne
12-20-2004, 10:55 AM
Screw me once....shame on you!

Screw me twice......

CosmicPal
12-20-2004, 10:56 AM
The good news is- my car keys are being overnighted to me.

The bad news is- my car in north Denver may be towed before I can get my keys.

So, much for being a charitable guy....

Predarat
12-20-2004, 11:02 AM
Quit waiting for that apology and go get her!

RedNeckRaider
12-20-2004, 11:04 AM

So, much for being a charitable guy.... FWIW this all would have been much worse had KC lost!

Ghostof
12-20-2004, 11:05 AM

Bring this up to your buddies...hell, if they want to make it up to you they should pay for the towing costs ...if not this should make them feel bad.

If it doesnt, just tell them that the little niave fiance was hitting on you etc and be done with it.

shaneo69
12-20-2004, 11:06 AM
I have many friends who are Chiefs, Denver,Cowboy fans ect I have never lived through the team I root for. If they win there is some light hearted teasing if they lose there is some eating crow and giving congrats while it still stings.

One time a buddy of mine set up a deal where several couples went to the Chiefs-Ra iders game. We tailgated together had fun then when we are sitting waiting for the game to start my buddy starts talking sh** and making fun of us. He is 2 rows behind us soon all the Chief fans aroundus join in.

I kept my cool thinking it is their house whatever. pretty soon a beer cup hits my ex-wife in the head and spills beer on her, I jump up and turn around a said come on that sh** ain't cool when I sit back down we are showered with cups. I blow up and turn around and offer the parking lot to whoever wants to fess up.

It is about that time one of the guys we were with says Jeff it was Tim who threw the first cup. I look at him and point shaking my head he just laughs. I watch the game and think when we get back to the parking lot I will deal with it. Oakland comes from behind and wins. We all head for our cars and my buddy is missing.

I drive 3 hours drop off some friends and then my wife and head to his house. I get there and knock on the door and his wife answers I tell her to go get her husband and I walk out in the yard. He comes to the door I say come on tough guy get your ass out here. He starts this man be cool I was just kidding, so I head for the door, he locks it.

I turn around and head for my car thinking the next time I see him I will whip his ass. He sends his wife out! to cool me down. I told go back in the house and tell her husband friends don't pull that kind of crap. We had known each other for years. I did cool off and he gave the man I am sorry line, but we were never that tight from then on.

Moral of the story: If you're a R aider fan, do not go to Arrowhead Stadium and root for the R aiders.

RedNeckRaider
12-20-2004, 11:09 AM
Moral of the story: If you're a R aider fan, do not go to Arrowhead Stadium and root for the R aiders.Been there several times and done just that, and had a blast most of the time. Moral of the story all teams have some fans that are idiots.

Iowanian
12-20-2004, 11:10 AM
I wish that Kids Girlfriend would have stomped their asses.

Denver fans suk baows. Most every one I met out there, while living there was an abnoxious arsehole.....but maybe it was just the arseholes that pointed it out..........

Scoreboard, biatches.

you definitely need to give his woman a shocker...maybe a donkey punch on his wedding day before he kisses her.

TEX
12-20-2004, 11:11 AM
Been there several times and done just that, and had a blast most of the time. Moral of the story all teams have some fans that are idiots.

True but not all idiots are Broncos fans, but ALL Broncos fans are idiots! ROFL

Mark M
12-20-2004, 11:18 AM

It could've been worse ... someone could've pissed on you ... or tried to stab you ...

you know, like what happens at damn near every Chokeland home game.

:shake:

Face it, folks: Every team has it's share of douchenozzle fans. Some just have more than others.

MM
~~:shrug:

Braincase
12-20-2004, 11:19 AM
you definitely need to give his woman a shocker...maybe a donkey punch on his wedding day before he kisses her.

I think this situation calls for...

DIRTY SANCHEZ!

Cochise
12-20-2004, 11:21 AM
Been there several times and done just that, and had a blast most of the time. Moral of the story all teams have some fans that are idiots.

It sounds like you know what many opposing fans seem to know, which is that if you're going see your team in another team's house you owe them a bit of respect.

When you're at home by yourself you might burp and fart at the dinner table but you don't do it when you're at your boss's house for dinner.

Iowanian
12-20-2004, 11:22 AM
I think this situation calls for...

DIRTY SANCHEZ!

I was thinking *dirty sanchez* but my fingers had Donkey Punch on the brain........

You definitely owe it to him, and all other thankless bastages, to poke his woman

htismaqe
12-20-2004, 11:31 AM
Two of my best friends are Bronco fans...

The key is that they're friends FIRST...

Bwana
12-20-2004, 11:47 AM

Call dealership, have key cut.

Get ride out to car before it gets the hook. :thumb:

Bwana
12-20-2004, 11:48 AM
Oh and give the clowns girlfriend a shot of man juice. :)

donkhater
12-20-2004, 12:07 PM
I try not to generalize anyone, but there isn't any Denver fan that I know who doesn't feel that it is their team's right to win every game and go to every Super Bowl. If they don't it's just bad luck on their part not some supremecy from the other team.

I guess the more time that passes since their last Super Bowl win (six years ago) that air of superiority will pass, but it is still in force today as far as I can tell.

Nzoner
12-20-2004, 12:13 PM
Theyíre being loud, arrogant, obnoxious, and harassing every one on the highway with their antics. Itís one thing to be an enthusiastic fan, but itís another thing to be a total arrogant azz

Did these Donk fans have seats in the upper deck?If so I think we sat fairly close to them and had a few words with them on the concourse.

Dartgod
12-20-2004, 12:15 PM
I've met you a couple of times and you're a standup guy. But even if you were an asshole Faider fan (I know, Department of Redundancy Department), I sure as hell wouldn't waste a beer on ya...

Dartgod
12-20-2004, 12:17 PM
I try not to generalize anyone, but there isn't any Denver fan that I know who doesn't feel that it is their team's right to win every game and go to every Super Bowl. If they don't it's just bad luck on their part not some supremecy from the other team.

I guess the more time that passes since their last Super Bowl win (six years ago) that air of superiority will pass, but it is still in force today as far as I can tell.
I met Mile High Mania yesterday. He's a pretty cool guy. I'd say he is to Dungver fans what RNR is to Faider fans. :thumb:

38yrsfan
12-20-2004, 12:20 PM
Sounds like Denverites.

I don't miss that town at all.

Sorry, dude, that just sucks.

I agree ... lived in Denver awhile back and it wasn't that great

Predarat
12-20-2004, 12:23 PM
I agree ... lived in Denver awhile back and it wasn't that great
If you can manage to bang that guys girlfriend, it will be great for that day!

donkhater
12-20-2004, 12:23 PM
I met Mile High Mania yesterday. He's a pretty cool guy. I'd say he is to Dungver fans what RNR is to Faider fans. :thumb:
Well, that's why I said I hate to generalize. I know quite a few Bronco fans and all of them fit the discription I laid out.

Rain Man
12-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Actually, Denver is a great city to live in, in my humble opinion. The football team is the only downside.

InChiefsHell
12-20-2004, 12:29 PM
Sounds like they were VERY lucky they didn't get the hell beat out of them after the game.

...by a 14 year old...

InChiefsHell
12-20-2004, 12:34 PM
Two of my best friends are Bronco fans...

The key is that they're friends FIRST...

Exactly. Two guys who I'd trust with my life are Donk fans...makes for a lot of fun on Sundays actually.

RedNeckRaider
12-20-2004, 05:55 PM
I've met you a couple of times and you're a standup guy. But even if you were an asshole Faider fan (I know, Department of Redundancy Department), I sure as hell wouldn't waste a beer on ya...Uh......thanks I think ROFL

FloridaChief
12-20-2004, 06:10 PM
Just remember: Karma is a bitch. They'll get theirs.

Sometimes you have to give karma a helping hand. I recommend a nail-studded baseball bat...

Rain Man
12-20-2004, 06:15 PM
Exactly. Two guys who I'd trust with my life are Donk fans...makes for a lot of fun on Sundays actually.

I hope that you're a loyal enough Chiefs fan that they don't trust you with theirs.