PDA

View Full Version : Metrolike I'm calling you out

Brando
12-20-2004, 09:39 AM
You neg rep me for ripping GoChiefs and don't have the sack to post any response. Be a man!
The next post you make that adds anything to this board will be the first you mentally defective, adolescent piece of trash.

ENDelt260
12-20-2004, 09:44 AM
Awesome.

Brando
12-20-2004, 09:46 AM
Awesome.
Did you move this or did Phil?

ENDelt260
12-20-2004, 01:44 PM
Wasn't me.

Brando
12-20-2004, 02:13 PM
Wasn't me.
Yeah..I PM'd Phil. I could see where this could have gotten pretty ugly in the main forum.
Still waiting for this assclown to show his face though.

Pants
12-20-2004, 02:48 PM
Oh no, the big bad Brando in all his internet bad-assness. So I was browsing the other day and saw your retarded nub-ass talk shit on a veteran like you all dat. Let me remind you, you dumb fvck, Jbret has been on this board for MUCH MUCH longer than you and has taken more shit than your dumb ass can imagine. I felt like only a dumbass could have started what you have on a completelly innocent thread.

You acted as a stupid troll, and got neg rep for it, big deal!!! Time to call me out. What are you gonna do you dumb fVck, call me ugly? LMAO. I didn't know I had to post in order to neg/pos rep people, it was just an impulsive thing and I didn't feel like posting anything. You fuvking deserved, why are you bitching and acting all bad ass?

Brando
12-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Oh no, the big bad Brando in all his internet bad-assness. So I was browsing the other day and saw your retarded nub-ass talk shit on a veteran like you all dat. Let me remind you, you dumb fvck, Jbret has been on this board for MUCH MUCH longer than you and has taken more shit than your dumb ass can imagine. I felt like only a dumbass could have started what you have on a completelly innocent thread.

You acted as a stupid troll, and got neg rep for it, big deal!!! Time to call me out. What are you gonna do you dumb fVck, call me ugly? LMAO. I didn't know I had to post in order to neg/pos rep people, it was just an impulsive thing and I didn't feel like posting anything. You fuvking deserved, why are you bitching and acting all bad ass?

No, I am only going to simply point out that in the game of life that I am a veteran and you are nothing more than a cum stain. The drivel that pours from your keyboard rivals what I leave in the toilet every morning.
As for respect it is earned by doing something that is actually respectable. I am not simply going to respect someone because they were able to find a internet message board before I even cared to find it.

Pants
12-20-2004, 04:10 PM
Respect? Dude, I don't care how old you are, you behaved like a little insecure piece of shit. The thread was had nothing to do with JBret or his picture, yet you show up out of the blue and start calling him ugly and shit and how he has problems with his social life. That is not any of your business. I was just pointing out that you were acting like Phobia, or ENDelt, even though you are nothing but a worthless nub.

You talk of repsect? So you just disrespect everybody untill they earn your respect? Whatever man, you are a dumb ass and you finally proved it in that thread. Not only that, but you decide to bitch about neg rep, and call me out, that's just freaking funny. Just shows how much a little bitch you are. Oh and yeah, I'm really scared of you. LMAO.

If that thread wasn't neg rep worthy, I don't know what is.

ENDelt260
12-20-2004, 04:41 PM
I was just pointing out that you were acting like Phobia, or ENDelt, even though you are nothing but a worthless nub.

There's no time limit to begin acting like me or Phil. Newbies are more than welcome to be extreme assholes. Especially if the object of their scorn is gochiefs. Or metrolike.

Pants
12-20-2004, 05:04 PM
That's nice. I'm of the opinion that nubs shouldn't act like they are the shit. I'm cool with giving shit if it's not personal, but calling somebody ugly after looking at their picture just to stirr shit up is another matter. I was really taken aback by Brando's statements. He came out dissing JBret out of nowhere for no particular reason, on an otherwise normal thread. To me that's being a disrespectful dumbass, and the fact that Brando is a nub only makes it worse. Giving him negative rep, prompted this piece of shit of thread, further proving his "dumbassness".

It's kinda funny, had anybody else started THIS thread , ENDelt and Phobia would have been on their case for being a little worthless bitch.

ENDelt260
12-20-2004, 05:28 PM
It's kinda funny, had anybody else started THIS thread , ENDelt and Phobia would have been on their case for being a little worthless bitch.

I'm not sure what you're suggesting. You think Brando's getting special treatment for some reason? What's the reason?

Pants
12-20-2004, 05:32 PM
I'm not sure what you're suggesting. You think Brando's getting special treatment for some reason? What's the reason?

:shrug:

No, I'm just saying that I was surprised from nobody bitching at Brando for this thread.

ENDelt260
12-20-2004, 05:35 PM
:shrug:

No, I'm just saying that I was surprised from nobody bitching at Brando for this thread.
It got moved pretty quick. I got the first reply, five minutes after the thread started, and it was already in the Romper Room. Most folks don't look in here. I only noticed it because the redirect was still on the front page.

Pants
12-20-2004, 06:07 PM
It got moved pretty quick. I got the first reply, five minutes after the thread started, and it was already in the Romper Room. Most folks don't look in here. I only noticed it because the redirect was still on the front page.

I see.

And BTW, Brando, I still don't see how it was sackless of me to give you neg rep without posting in that abortion of a thread (thanks to you). I guess I'm just not a hard-ass like you.

chiefs4me
12-20-2004, 06:43 PM
:deevee: mommy,,,I got neg rep,,,,,,ROFL

Brando
12-21-2004, 08:31 AM
I see.

And BTW, Brando, I still don't see how it was sackless of me to give you neg rep without posting in that abortion of a thread (thanks to you). I guess I'm just not a hard-ass like you.

If you want to neg rep me that's no problem. But if you're disagreeing with something I'm saying or doing then call me out on it. That's how one earns respect. We don't always have to agree on everything but have some stones and say something about it.
As for benig a noob, I have read enough of GoChiefs posts and been in it enough with him to give him crap. I've also given him rep for being able to take it from every direction.
Whether you like it or not I am who I am and I am going to act like it on this board whether I've been on here for two months or two years. Might I suggest a Justin Timberlake board for you if this is hard to handle?

Pants
12-21-2004, 02:59 PM
This is hard to handle for me? Dude, you are rediculous, LMAO. You are the one who started bitching. This whole thing is rediculous. I didn't feel like replying to anyhing back then, and neg rep is a quick way to let you know what I think of you at the moment. I was trying to avoid childish bullshit like this by not replying in that thread, Brando. Guess it was unavoidable.

You were acting like a little bitch back there, and like the biggest troll. I can't believe you are even arguing your case over this. I suggest you go back and read that thread again.

Brando
12-21-2004, 07:47 PM
This is hard to handle for me? Dude, you are rediculous, LMAO. You are the one who started bitching. This whole thing is rediculous. I didn't feel like replying to anyhing back then, and neg rep is a quick way to let you know what I think of you at the moment. I was trying to avoid childish bullshit like this by not replying in that thread, Brando. Guess it was unavoidable.

You were acting like a little bitch back there, and like the biggest troll. I can't believe you are even arguing your case over this. I suggest you go back and read that thread again.

Perhaps you should go back to past threads and re-read the history between me and GoChiefs regarding that pic. Don't step into the middle of something and think you have a fuggin' clue as to what is up. You're like a small child that walks in aimlessly in the middle of a conversation.
I've said my piece and will go back to lauding GoChiefs when he has a good post and ripping him when he puts up God awful shit.

Pants
12-21-2004, 09:57 PM
Perhaps you should go back to past threads and re-read the history between me and GoChiefs regarding that pic. Don't step into the middle of something and think you have a fuggin' clue as to what is up. You're like a small child that walks in aimlessly in the middle of a conversation.
I've said my piece and will go back to lauding GoChiefs when he has a good post and ripping him when he puts up God awful shit.

Hahaha, dude don't even justify what you did there. Somebody asked you why you wouldn't stick to the topic (or something to that extent) and you said it was more fun slamming JBret. You deserved neg rep, stop bicthing. BTW calling people out when getting neg rep deserves neg rep. I'm done with this conversation.

Bowser
01-01-2005, 04:26 PM
Wow! Never would have imagined GoChiefs would ever have a love interest. I guess there really is somebody for everybody.

NTTIAWWT. *obligatory*

ENDelt260
01-04-2005, 10:45 AM
You're like a small child that walks in aimlessly in the middle of a conversation.

Shut the f*ck up, Donny! You're out of your element!

ROFL

Saulbadguy
01-04-2005, 02:11 PM
ROFL
V.I. LENIN!