PDA

View Full Version : Bah Humbug!

JimNasium
12-20-2004, 12:36 PM
There are some things bothering me so I thought I would share with the group. Feel free to join in the Christmas spirit and pile on.

Merry screw you to those that are calling for the Chiefs to trade Priest.
Merry screw you to those of you who want us to loose(CPS) games to secure a high draft choice.
Merry screw you to the people who waited until the last minute to do thier Christmas shopping. You are really making my last minute shopping difficult.
Merry screw you to Donald Rumsfeld. Please just go away you crazy old bastard.
Merry screw you to all of the arrogant Donkey fans out there. It's time to face the fact that you are not what you were without Horsehead to bail you out.
Finally, merry screw you to those that don't like this post. You can all go Jake yourselves.

Saulbadguy
12-20-2004, 12:37 PM
Merry SCREW YOU to those who haven't fixed your avatar yet!

JimNasium
12-20-2004, 12:38 PM
Merry SCREW YOU to those who haven't fixed your avatar yet!WTF happened to the avatars?

Skip Towne
12-20-2004, 12:40 PM
And merry screw you, too.

JimNasium
12-20-2004, 12:40 PM
And merry screw you, too.
And a happy Jake year.

Nzoner
12-20-2004, 12:43 PM
Merry screw you to the cop who had nothing better to do than take my drink and flask and pour them down a drain during the game.

JimNasium
12-20-2004, 12:43 PM
Merry screw you to the cop who had nothing better to do than take my drink and flask and pour them down a drain during the game.
There we go. That's the spirit. :thumb:

JazzzLovr
12-20-2004, 02:15 PM
Merry screw you to people who say they're going to meet you for lunch, and then bail out with a lame excuse at the last minute.

You just never know when that's gonna come back to haunt you again, do ya? ;)

Jenny Gump
12-20-2004, 02:17 PM
Merry Screw You to the chick with the bells. Jingle, jingle, jingle....ahhh cram it.

InChiefsHell
12-20-2004, 02:18 PM
WHat's up with the avatars? How do you fix them? Merry screw you to the people who think I'm stupid for asking...

stumppy
Merry Screw you to these little leaches called children. Sucking my bank acct. dry.
And sucking the will to live outta me.

How's that?:D

MichaelH
Merry screw you to women shoppers that stop in the middle of the freaking aisle and stare off into space.

Merry screw you to all those idiots that can't figure out what a turn signal is.

Merry screw you to that idiot driving 10 mph under the speed limit in the passing lane.

ENDelt260
12-20-2004, 02:23 PM
Merry screw you to that idiot driving 10 mph under the speed limit in the passing lane.

That's every Tucson resident. I don't know what the f*ck is wrong with this town. It's like when they see a Speed Limit 40 sign they interpret that as some theoretical max that can achieve if they ever have an emergency someday. Every day driving? Let's keep it between 25 and 35.

Jerkoffs.

MichaelH
12-20-2004, 02:26 PM
That's every Tucson resident. I don't know what the f*ck is wrong with this town. It's like when they see a Speed Limit 40 sign they interpret that as some theoretical max that can achieve if they ever have an emergency someday. Every day driving? Let's keep it between 25 and 35.

Jerkoffs.

Ever drive in the South? It's not uncommon to be behind someone just riding along in the passing lane. If you have to pass, it's done it the right lane. It only affects transplants as true southerners never leave the south and haven't a clue on how to really drive.

alpha_omega
12-20-2004, 02:52 PM
Merry screw you to the lady who turned left without a turn signal this morning!!!!!

bogie
12-20-2004, 03:04 PM
Merry screw you to every a$$ wipe, egomaniac, last minute scheduling producer out there making me work all week during the Holidays. I can't f*cking fix everything in Post!

Merry screw you to FAX who posts like a maniac to free himself from Noobism (sp) and then bails.

Frosty
12-20-2004, 03:11 PM
Merry screw you to the morons who speed up and pass everyone in the passing lane then slow to a crawl when it ends.

Merry screw you to the idiot who followed me in the thick fog to work last week with his/her brights on.

And a big Merry screw you to Newegg.com for sending me a damaged monitor and then refusing to replace it because it is damaged! :cuss: 4321

Redcoats58
12-20-2004, 03:14 PM
Merry screw you to the 800 year old lady in the speedy check out line that thinks "speedy check out" means to break your check book out and pay, but can't see what she is signing so she has to search through her hobo bag to find a lighter and a magnifing glass! :banghead:

bogie
12-20-2004, 03:22 PM
Merry screw you to large breasted women that wear low cut tops and get pissed when I stare!

Merry screw you to cold weather because then the large breasted women don't wear low cut tops.

MichaelH
12-20-2004, 03:24 PM
Merry screw you to large breasted women that wear low cut tops and get pissed when I stare!

It's funny how it works that way.

Skip Towne
12-20-2004, 03:28 PM
Merry screw you to the lady who turned left without a turn signal this morning!!!!!
You should have known she was going to turn left at that corner. She does it every day. :p

Skip Towne
12-20-2004, 03:31 PM

Merry screw you to cold weather because then the large breasted women don't wear low cut tops.
That's the worst part of cold weather.

Jenny Gump
12-20-2004, 06:52 PM
That's the worst part of cold weather.

No low tops? Well, then break out the tight sweaters.