PDA

View Full Version : Things that have come to be expected and are delivered...

Chiefs Pantalones
12-20-2004, 02:59 PM
Trent Green (who IS an upper echelon QB, top 5 in the league) punks a defense, a supposed top 5 defense, with a 155.5 QB rating. No big deal, he's a top QB in the league, that is to be expected. And Jake Plummerception (who isn't a good QB, not even top 15, but most QBs punk our defense), can't even punk a bottom feeder defense; one with hardly no talent. That's hilarious, but it has come to be expected. I am thankful for our QB situation and Denver's QB situation.

I thank you DV for getting Trent, and I thank you Shanahan for getting Plummerception. Merry Christmas to both of you and your loved ones, and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Saulbadguy
12-20-2004, 03:01 PM
Denver gets caught cheating multiple times, to the tune of 100 some yards.

John Lynch gets caught taking cheap shots.

Dante Hall punks the Broncos out, yet again.

JimNasium
12-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Merry screw you to the Buncos.

John_Wayne
12-20-2004, 03:28 PM
Trent Green (who IS an upper echelon QB, top 5 in the league) punks a defense, a supposed top 5 defense, with a 155.5 QB rating. No big deal, he's a top QB in the league, that is to be expected. And Jake Plummerception (who isn't a good QB, not even top 15, but most QBs punk our defense), can't even punk a bottom feeder defense; one with hardly no talent. That's hilarious, but it has come to be expected. I am thankful for our QB situation and Denver's QB situation.

I thank you DV for getting Trent, and I thank you Shanahan for getting Plummerception. Merry Christmas to both of you and your loved ones, and Merry Christmas to everyone.

..........and a happy New Year!!! :loser: 4321 :Poke: nlm donkeys