PDA

View Full Version : Stocking Stuffer Ideas for the Missus.

Ari Chi3fs
12-20-2004, 11:27 PM
Ok Pimps and Players.... what tricks you got in the bag for the missus this year? Or good ideas from the past.

I created a pad of 42 Free Massage Coupons padded and cut. She can peel one off whenever she wants... Except during Chiefs Games /NFL Playoffs/ Jayhawk Games... Also the value of it is one dollar, so I can buy it from her if I dont feel like giving her a massage at that moment.

heh. [ Will perform happy endings. If you would like lotion or oils, you will have to ask nicely.]

I did this a few years back, and we had sex 4-5 a week... 2-3 times a day... by the way... none of you people better be redeeming my wifes coupons. :cuss:

go bowe
12-20-2004, 11:30 PM
coupons?

i thought those were free samples...

Phobia
12-20-2004, 11:30 PM
I did coupons for the old lady last year. She hasn't redeemed one of them. Of course, she doesn't really need a coupon for the Rocket to come out to play....

morphius
12-20-2004, 11:34 PM
I did coupons for the old lady last year. She hasn't redeemed one of them. Of course, she doesn't really need a coupon for the Rocket to come out to play....
So Pink just pulls it out of the underware drawer when she needs it...

Stinger
12-20-2004, 11:36 PM
So Pink just pulls it out of the underware drawer when she needs it...

ROFL ROFL

Ari Chi3fs
12-21-2004, 12:04 AM

:hmmm: so is that why you and Pink moved to KC from Houston? Clemens getting some on the sly?

Jenny Gump
12-21-2004, 12:12 AM
Ali, I would give her an empty stocking and tell her that inside is a present that you can't wrap up...it's full of your love for her.

I would love to see her knock you in the head.

Iowanian
12-21-2004, 12:22 AM
I don't take her coupons..........She has to pay full price like the rest of them, during my busy season.

layin' pipe is mah business, and Business is good.

Give her a vibrator and a teeshirt, if she don't like the teeshirt, she can fo guck herself........