PDA

View Full Version : Have You Regretted Logging Onto Chief's Planet the "Morning After"?

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 05:04 PM
How often have you awaken to log onto Chief's Planet and wished you had stayed the hell away the night before because of the stupidity you typed the night before?

Purely, a hypothetical, for curiosity's sake question, only. Of course. :)

:banghead:

Raiderhader
12-21-2004, 05:06 PM
I never regret logging onto the Planet.

If I regretted logging on every morning after typing something stupid the night before, I'd never be here.

Count Alex's Losses
12-21-2004, 05:06 PM
No, it is always an adventure.

The newly posted threads greet me like fresh dew upon the meadow.

Rain Man
12-21-2004, 05:08 PM
I pretty much only regret logging on if it turns out that other people have typed something stupid the night before.

Raiderhader
12-21-2004, 05:10 PM
I pretty much only regret logging on if it turns out that other people have typed something stupid the night before.

ROFL How do you manage to log in at all?

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 05:11 PM

Hell, if that's the case; I guess this is it....it's been nice knowing you Kevin. Guess, we'll never see you again....unless, of course, you can live with regret. :hmmm:

CosmicPal
12-21-2004, 05:16 PM
The only thing I regret is spending time making a post nobody ever replies to. It's a rare occasion since I'm a witty, creative, and entertaining kind a guy....but, we all have our moments.

Rain Man
12-21-2004, 05:16 PM
My username is actually Kevin. I just log in as Rain Man so no one will know I'm here.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-21-2004, 05:19 PM
the stupidity you typed the night before?

Who the hell would be stupid enough to do something like that?

:shrug:

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-21-2004, 05:20 PM
The only thing I regret is spending time making a post nobody ever replies to. It's a rare occasion since I'm a witty, creative, and entertaining kind a guy....but, we all have our moments.
did you say something?

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 05:32 PM
70% always "lucid and rational"??? :spock:

Bullshit. You guys are a bunch of fuggin' liars. :harumph:

:cuss:

j/k ROFL

You are, however, makin' me feel like a lush.... :banghead:

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 05:34 PM
Who the hell would be stupid enough to do something like that?

:shrug:

I've seen ENDelt do it a few times; and it's usually damn funny....

No one else though. :hmmm:

:p

Bob Dole
12-21-2004, 05:35 PM
Only once.

Bob Dole blames JimNasium, though.

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 05:39 PM
Only once.

Bob Dole blames JimNasium, though.

Once? :hmmm:

Yeah, that's because you have a high threshold for embarassment, eh? :p

Bob Dole
12-21-2004, 05:41 PM
Once? :hmmm:

Yeah, that's because you have a high threshold for embarassment, eh? :p

Okay then. Twice.

Bob Dole blames the other instance on Pink.

Thig Lyfe
12-21-2004, 05:44 PM

For me, then, that's about... 2,463 moments.

I auto login and this is my homepage, though. So there's no time for regret.

Raiderhader
12-21-2004, 05:51 PM
Okay then. Twice.

Bob Dole blames the other instance on Pink.

That was classic.

|Zach|
12-21-2004, 05:54 PM
No.

Raiderhader
12-21-2004, 05:56 PM
No.

That's because Zach don't say stupid sh!t.

|Zach|
12-21-2004, 05:57 PM
That's because Zach don't say stupid sh!t.
Whoa now that is crazy talk. ROFL

Raiderhader
12-21-2004, 05:59 PM

Damnit, my set up has gone awry.

2bikemike
12-21-2004, 06:02 PM
I have yet to put myself in that position.

Rain Man
12-21-2004, 06:06 PM

Hoo boy, you're going to regret that one in the morning.

Thig Lyfe
12-21-2004, 06:07 PM
Hoo boy, you're going to regret that one in the morning.

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 06:36 PM

We don't care about "pillow biter" or butch here; we are NOT askin' about your personal life here, mike... :)

Bob Dole
12-21-2004, 06:38 PM
That was classic.

And a determining factor in the search capabilities being disabled.

Forever.

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 06:38 PM

Yeah, yeah....I remember ONE morning from you...you are lucky the "search" function is turned off... :hmmm:

Yeah, yeah....and I'm lucky Parker is a nice guy. :p

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 06:40 PM
And a determining factor in the search capabilities being disabled.

Forever.

NO!!!!!! :cuss:

And, no, I don't want you retrieving MY albatross from where ever Parker put it either.... :shake:

(FWIW, I'm buyin' you a couple the next time we are together, okay...buddy? :thumb:)

booger
12-21-2004, 06:59 PM
No, but I have never felt wrong about pounding an ugly chick either.

A vagina is a vagina. They are all 98.6 and pink in the middle.

chiefs4me
12-21-2004, 07:19 PM
never,,,why would I

TheNextStep
12-21-2004, 07:21 PM
I'm blessed because when I get a few too many beers in me and start acting like a dipshit, I'm generally surrounded by the Night Crew... which just so happens to be largely comprised of drunk dipshits...

ENDelt260
12-21-2004, 07:23 PM
I'm blessed because when I get a few too many beers in me and start acting like a dipshit, I'm generally surrounded by the Night Crew... which just so happens to be largely comprised of drunk dipshits...
It's like an AA meeting... only more fun.

Skip Towne
12-21-2004, 07:31 PM
It's like an AA meeting... only more fun.
I once knew a guy who kept getting DUI's and he kept getting sent to AA. It was all good except that he kept meeting new drinking buddies at the AA meetings.

ENDelt260
12-21-2004, 07:33 PM
I once knew a guy who kept getting DUI's and he kept getting sent to AA. It was all good except that he kept meeting new drinking buddies at the AA meetings.
I didn't wanna drink with the folks I met at AA.

Those people had problems.

chiefs4me
12-21-2004, 07:34 PM

Is this not the truth or what,,,,my brother was the exact same way,,I would go to give him a ride home and he had already left with new drinking buddies.:shake:

Bob Dole
12-21-2004, 07:44 PM

Bob Dole's ex did the same thing, except they were **** buddies.

JazzzLovr
12-21-2004, 07:54 PM
never,,,why would I

I think what you meant to say was

If I regretted logging on every morning after typing something stupid the night before, I'd never be here.

Logical
12-21-2004, 08:11 PM
I'm pretty sure it is only other people that regret my logging on the next moring. Probably all of them.

Nzoner
12-21-2004, 08:12 PM

Yep,there have been a few occasions when I logged on and was typing in Drunkeneze(according to Brandon,who is quite good at understanding the language.)

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 08:45 PM

Damn, I guess I need to hang with the Night Crew....eh, uh....if that were to ever happen to me again....er, I mean, ever... :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 08:45 PM
never,,,why would I

It was meant as a strictly rhetorical question for saints, like you! :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 08:48 PM
I'm pretty sure it is only other people that regret my logging on the next moring. Probably all of them.

Nah, you're funny as hell; sober, drunk....it's all the same. I enjoy watchin' the carnage, as long as I'm only a spectator. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 08:49 PM
Yep,there have been a few occasions when I logged on and was typing in Drunkeneze(according to Brandon,who is quite good at understanding the language.)

I guess I just gottta loookk fer youus guyss. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 08:50 PM
FWIW, I'm still not buyin' this 58%-70% "lucid and rational" (aka, sober) crap.

I read too much of the crap posted here; so I know better....

Stinkin' LIARS!!! :harumph:

Skip Towne
12-21-2004, 08:53 PM
It was meant as a strictly rhetorical question for saints, like you! :hmmm:
Hey, man, you can't use big words like rhetorical with Tex. She is a Texan who nobody can tell what to do. You need to use single syllable words with an occaisional y'all for her to properly interpret what you are saying.

|Zach|
12-21-2004, 09:00 PM
Yeah, yeah....I remember ONE morning from you...you are lucky the "search" function is turned off... :hmmm:

Yeah, yeah....and I'm lucky Parker is a nice guy. :p
I know what you are talking about and I don't deny doing it. I didn't "regret" logging in the next morning with the kind of fear you seem to be describing. It happened and I took care of it.

So I am sticking with no.

tk13
12-21-2004, 09:06 PM
Ahh crapappp. Not thsiisss crappp agaainnn. Wee all gettt it, yuo whereee drnunkkk, *nugde nudge wenk wenkkkk*

|Zach|
12-21-2004, 09:11 PM
Ahh crapappp. Not thsiisss crappp agaainnn. Wee all gettt it, yuo whereee drnunkkk, *nugde nudge wenk wenkkkk*
Kind of a funny thread for someone who wanted to "leave the incident behind him"

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 09:13 PM
never,,,why would I

(Okie, Dokie Skip; here ya go...)

Heck, missy....I was only joshin'; bitchin' babes like you ain't no sloppy ho, so I sure didn't mean ladies like ya'all.

:thumb:

Skip Towne
12-21-2004, 09:14 PM
I know what you are talking about and I don't deny doing it. I didn't "regret" logging in the next morning with the kind of fear you seem to be describing. It happened and I took care of it.

So I am sticking with no.
Well, I don't think you can say entirely "no". About a month ago you started in on me about 7-8 PM over something that was 2 months old. I tore you to pieces of course but I suspected you were into the sauce to be doing that.

digi2fish
12-21-2004, 09:14 PM
never
CP rocks
:thumb:

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Kind of a funny thread for someone who wanted to "leave the incident behind him"

I'zz bin catchin' chit for gittin' Parker to remoov da thredd, so I fingered I'd better git a sinse of hummor bout tit. :cuss:

|Zach|
12-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Well, I don't think you can say entirely "no". About a month ago you started in on me about 7-8 PM over something that was 2 months old. I tore you to pieces of course but I suspected you were into the sauce to be doing that.
What are you referring to? The time you said I ran from an MU thread?

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 09:16 PM

FTR and FWIW....fugg you 'iuns azzhol. Capeeche? :cuss:

:)

Bowser
12-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Tex is a woman?

And SD, what would we have to talk about at the next gathering if you didn't breathe a little life into this place from time to time?

:D

tk13
12-21-2004, 09:20 PM
FTR and FWIW....fugg you 'iuns azzhol. Capeeche? :cuss:

:)
Thaat iss finne, I'mm notta wonn beggging for atttentionn caussee I waanttt peoplezz nottt to thinkk i was'ntt drunnknk.

Skip Towne
12-21-2004, 09:20 PM
What are you referring to? The time you said I ran from an MU thread?
I figured you would remember it. Yeah, you waited 2 months to protest your running during the Troy game. And it was early in the evening yet you folded up quick. You were definately into the sauce that evening.

|Zach|
12-21-2004, 09:21 PM
I'zz bin catchin' chit for gittin' Parker to remoov da thredd, so I fingered I'd better git a sinse of hummor bout tit. :cuss:

By sense of humor about it you mean go out of your way to bring attention to yourself by making references to the incident?

Awesome.

|Zach|
12-21-2004, 09:22 PM
I figured you would remember it. Yeah, you waited 2 months to protest your running during the Troy game. And it was early in the evening yet you folded up quick. You were definately into the sauce that evening.
Skip, you were the one that brought that out of nowhere. Not even rehashing what you were saying about the Tory game this is how it went down...

You told me a ran from an MU thread...you told me it was from the football game against Mississippi St. I was confused because MU never played them...and I didn't hear back from you again until I aksed you about it and THEN you said it was the Troy game. A game in which I went to Ebbet's Field and watched the end with my buddies...

Skip Towne
12-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Skip, you were the one that brought that out of nowhere. Not even rehashing what you were saying about the Tory game this is how it went down...

You told me a ran from an MU thread...you told me it was from the football game against Mississippi St. I was confused because MU never played them...and I didn't hear back from you again until I aksed you about it and THEN you said it was the Troy game. A game in which I went to Ebbet's Field and watched the end with my buddies...
No, you are making shit up again. I had been through with that deal since the day Troy kicked the shit out of MU. YOU brought it up in the early evening 2 months later saying I ran away while KU was WINNING. You were drunk and you went down even easier than normal.

|Zach|
12-21-2004, 09:28 PM
No, you are making shit up again. I had been through with that deal since the day Troy kicked the shit out of MU. YOU brought it up in the early evening 2 months later saying I ran away while KU was WINNING. You were drunk and you went down even easier than normal.
So you are telling me you didn't do the whole Mississippi St. thing? ROFL

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 09:29 PM
...And SD, what would we have to talk about at the next gathering if you didn't breathe a little life into this place from time to time?

:D

Hell, damn staraighht Boweser, youk now? I'z bin gon for four hole dayz....so wat da fugg. You knows anyonne dat neeeds to be Outted? :hmmm:

I figured we've been gloating over the donkey win long enough; we needed a diversion....until Rader Fever kicks in on Thursday or so. :thumb:

Iowanian
12-21-2004, 09:30 PM
I don't think I've ever logged on, feeling guilty about MY posts before.

...but I've felt guilty, spending time reading some of the steamers that clutter the place from time to time.

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 09:34 PM
Thaat iss finne, I'mm notta wonn beggging for atttentionn caussee I waanttt peoplezz nottt to thinkk i was'ntt drunnknk.

Word.

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 09:35 PM
...Awesome.

Tubular, dude.

Skip Towne
12-21-2004, 09:36 PM
So you are telling me you didn't do the whole Mississippi St. thing? ROFL
Mississippi State beat you losers too?

|Zach|
12-21-2004, 09:38 PM
Mississippi State beat you losers too?
ROFL Complete deflection....you remember calling me out for running from a thread and get naming a team Mizzou didn't even play...

I have to "run away" from this thread for tonight I have got some buddies coming over...

Have a good night folks.

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 09:38 PM
I don't think I've ever logged on, feeling guilty about MY posts before.

...but I've felt guilty, spending time reading some of the steamers that clutter the place from time to time.

Yep; no what you mean....I've been responsible for a few, but most of us that have been around probably have on occasion. Some of us are just willin' to admit it...

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 09:39 PM
ROFL ...

I have to "run away" from this thread for tonight I have got some buddies coming over...

Have a good night folks.

Tell the Lipton boys "hello" for us. :thumb:

Frazod
12-21-2004, 09:41 PM
How often have you awaken to log onto Chief's Planet and wished you had stayed the hell away the night before because of the stupidity you typed the night before?

Never.

But I certainly understand why you're the one asking.....

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Never.

But I certainly understand why you're the one asking.....

Glad that's clear to you.

Logical
12-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Tell the Lipton boys "hello" for us. :thumb:

Are you insinuating Zach is about to participate in some tea bagging action? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
12-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Are you insinuating Zach is about to participate in some tea bagging action? :hmmm:

No, no. :shake:

:rolleyes:

I remember him saying something about liking Long Island Iced Teas....thought it might be his drink of choice for the night. Yummy. :thumb:

Skip Towne
12-21-2004, 10:02 PM
ROFL Complete deflection....you remember calling me out for running from a thread and get naming a team Mizzou didn't even play...

Have a good night folks.
Hahahahahahaha. You always run away when you are cornered.

Skip Towne
12-21-2004, 10:04 PM
ROFL

Inspector
12-21-2004, 10:54 PM

He was drunk and went down easier than normal?????

I had a girlfriend like that a long time ago.......I kept a lot of booze around.