PDA

View Full Version : Will LJ get 200 yards this week?

penchief
12-21-2004, 05:35 PM
He's still feels the need to prove himself and he keeps getting better with every game. Plus the Raiders aren't playing with a lot of pride right now. Is this the week he breaks a really long one or two?

Calcountry
12-21-2004, 05:36 PM
He's still feels the need to prove himself and he keeps getting better with every game. Plus the Raiders aren't playing with a lot of pride right now. Is this the week he breaks a really long one or two?
Dude, where have you been?

When was the last time Holmes took one over 40 yards to the house?

penchief
12-21-2004, 05:41 PM

When was the last time Holmes took one over 40 yards to the house?

When I say a couple of "really" long ones I'm talking about a couple in the 60 to 80 yard range. With Johnson those 30 and 40 yarders could have easily been taken to the house from anywhere on the field. That is what makes him a bona-fide 2000 yard threat and a threat to approach Priests touchdown record.

If he breaks a "really" long one against the Raiders I think he's got a real shot at 200 yards this week.

Count Zarth
12-21-2004, 05:43 PM
Absolutely.

The Raiders defense really sucks, and those california boys will be chilled to the bone at Arrowhead. After LJ gets to the second level all he has to do is deal with the Fade's pathetic safeties (Stuart Schweigert and Ray Buchanan).

I picked him up on my fantasy team.

penchief
12-21-2004, 05:43 PM

Dude, I've been driving the LJ bandwagon for almost two years now.

2bikemike
12-21-2004, 05:47 PM
Absolutely.

The Raiders defense really sucks, and those california boys will be chilled to the bone at Arrowhead. After LJ gets to the second level all he has to do is deal with the Fade's pathetic safeties (Stuart Schweigert and Ray Buchanan).

I picked him up on my fantasy team.

After watching the Raiders beat Denver and Jacksonville beat Green Bay and San Diego shut out Cleveland. Well skip that Cleveland part but I don't think weather is that big of a hinderance to the fair weather boys this year.

royr17
12-21-2004, 05:47 PM
Fantasy Football is stupid IMHO.

Count Zarth
12-21-2004, 05:48 PM
Fantasy Football is stupid IMHO.

Why?

2bikemike
12-21-2004, 05:48 PM
And no I don't think LJ gets 200 this week. Maybe 180 but more apt to be around 150.

Chieficus
12-21-2004, 05:52 PM

It all depends...

If the defense makes Collins look like Manning, we'll be in a shoot-out, and then LJ won't...

If Collins looks like Jake, then I say: get Eddie and Tony their 1000 yards early on and start handing it off...

royr17
12-21-2004, 05:56 PM
Why?

Just something I could never get in to, I dont really have a reason I just think its pointless, and plus I wasnt very good at it when I did it. Theres alot of time that goes into it and i dont have time for that, I have other things to do and would rather waste my time doing other things than something called Fantasy Football if your not gonna get something for doing good in it.

Its just pointless to me, Take it for what its worth. Just my opinion. You dont have to agree you dont have to disagree i just think its not as fun as some people make it look.

Count Zarth
12-21-2004, 05:56 PM
And no I don't think LJ gets 200 this week. Maybe 180 but more apt to be around 150.

Well that would just SUCK. :thumb:

Count Zarth
12-21-2004, 05:57 PM
Just something I could never get in to, I dont really have a reason I just think its pointless, and plus I wasnt very good at it when I did it. Theres alot of time that goes into it and i dont have time for that, I have other things to do and would rather waste my time doing other things than something called Fantasy Football if your not gonna get something for doing good in it.

Its just pointless to me, Take it for what its worth. Just my opinion. You dont have to agree you dont have to disagree i just think its not as fun as some people make it look.

So it's stupid because you suck at it?

Warrior5
12-21-2004, 05:57 PM
If Collins looks like Jake, then I say: get Eddie and Tony their 1000 yards early on and start handing it off...

Kennison needs 65 yards to break 1k
Gonzo needs 11.

Green needs 141 passing to break 4k.

royr17
12-21-2004, 06:00 PM

Just my prerogative i never really liked it cause it was boring and i dont have to time to stay up and wait for the draft. It was very boring to me, why mess with something if it doesnt interest me.

Just my opinion like I said, agree or disagree your choice. It's just boring to me.

Count Zarth
12-21-2004, 06:06 PM
Just my perogative i never really liked it cause it was boring and i dont have to time to stay up and wait for the draft. It was very boring to me, why mess with something if it doesnt interest me.

Just my opinion like I said, agree or disagree your choice. It's just boring to me.

You should check out Best Buy fantasy football, Roy. It's really simple (you just choose your players each week, no drafting; everyone can have any player they want on their team) and you can win cool prizes.

It's the first kind of FF I've done and I think next year I'll dive into the real stuff.

ENDelt260
12-21-2004, 06:11 PM
Kinda like your view on getting laid.

wazu
12-21-2004, 07:33 PM
Is Blaylock out?

Logical
12-21-2004, 07:40 PM
Dude, I've been driving the LJ bandwagon for almost two years now.

I will vouch for the veracity of this statement.

Count Zarth
12-21-2004, 07:46 PM
Kinda like your view on getting laid.

Getting laid is most certainly NOT STUPID.

CHIEF4EVER
12-21-2004, 07:53 PM
I will vouch for the veracity of this statement.

Jim, I have likewise stated MANY times that this kid will be something special. Are you ready to munch some crow and get on the LJ bandwagon? :p