PDA

View Full Version : Mikes - tonight. 9ish

ENDelt260
12-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Will be arriving in KC later tonite.

I believe Boozer and I will be visiting some Kc area establishment tomorrow night to consume adult beverages and ogle women. If you're interested in joining us, give me a shout.

Else, see y'all later.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-22-2004, 03:00 PM

I believe Boozer and I will be visiting some Kc area establishment tomorrow night to consume adult beverages and ogle women. If you're interested in joining us, give me a shout.

Else, see y'all later.
Travel safely. See you at the tailgate hopefully.

Will you be checking in on here at all after leaving?

Mr. Kotter
12-22-2004, 03:00 PM
God help KC women.... :shake:

Travel safe. :)

alpha_omega
12-22-2004, 03:28 PM
Have a safe journey!

Skip Towne
12-22-2004, 03:37 PM
Just send me your password and I'll "mind the store" while you're gone. hehe

Saulbadguy
12-22-2004, 03:38 PM
Kansas City area? How about Lawrence instead?

Phobia
12-22-2004, 04:40 PM
I might be down for a beverage tomorrow night.

Do you still have my number?

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Apparently when he said he was outta here he really was. He should know that you post the obligatory "I'm leaving now" thread at least one hour before actually leaving so you can read and respond to all of our questions.

I thought Brian was a pro.....

:shake:

Jenson71
12-22-2004, 04:52 PM
cya

Saulbadguy
12-22-2004, 06:34 PM
So.uh...since you are leaving, how are we supposed to find out where this shinding is takin place?

Boozer
12-22-2004, 06:41 PM
So.uh...since you are leaving, how are we supposed to find out where this shinding is takin place?

Shit, Brian's coming, there goes the neighborhood. PM me your cell and I'll give you a call once we've nailed down a location. What's the name of that bar near Rockhurst? I liked that one.

Saulbadguy
12-22-2004, 06:44 PM
Shit, Brian's coming, there goes the neighborhood. PM me your cell and I'll give you a call once we've nailed down a location. What's the name of that bar near Rockhurst? I liked that one.
I don't know my way around KC that well. I don't know. I might be able to make it, might not.

RedNeckRaider
12-22-2004, 07:02 PM

Else, see y'all later.will you be at the game?

Mr. Kotter
12-22-2004, 08:56 PM
will you be at the game?

Yeah, he's goin' with Nzoner and some others; I think they are gathering at B5 with some of the regs....

Nzoner
12-22-2004, 10:46 PM
Yeah, he's goin' with Nzoner and some others; I think they are gathering at B5 with some of the regs....

I hope he remembered to pack the tickets.

Demonpenz
12-23-2004, 12:15 AM
probably the brooksider

Boozer
12-23-2004, 06:53 AM
I hope he remembered to pack the tickets.

Either that, or he had another $85 cab ride to the airport that's fifteen minutes away, because he had to double back to his condo and pick up the tickets.

Dartgod
12-23-2004, 07:01 AM
Last year it was Mike's. I think that's the place you are referring to. Nice "scenery" if I remember correctly.

RedNeckRaider
12-23-2004, 07:25 AM
My son and I will drop by there.

Mr. Kotter
12-23-2004, 07:29 AM
My son and I will drop by there.

Bring Brian a Red Bull or a decent beer, and he'll likely do anything for you.... :thumb:

ENDelt260
12-23-2004, 10:05 AM
Ok... checking in.

Will forego my usual serial posting, and try to cram everything into one post.

Phil - got your PM. I'll give you a holler.

Sean - Yeah, it was Mike's. Brando and I were exchanging PM's, and I guess he lives near there. According to their website, they have $1.50 "giant beers" on Thursdays. I think that's our spot.

Yes, I'll be at the game w/ NZoner. And, yes, I remembered to pack the tickets. Thanks to last year's cab ride Sean mentioned, I was triple and quadraple checked the bag. Would've been shittier this year since I was driving from Tucson.

Um, I think that's everything. Oh, the URL for the bar is www.mikestavernonline.com

ENDelt260
12-23-2004, 04:02 PM
Mike's (http://www.mikestavernonline.com)
5424 Troost (54th & Troost)
9-ish

whoman69
12-23-2004, 04:53 PM
God help KC women.... :shake:

Travel safe. :)
I was unaware that KC had such a problem with their women being overweight.

Brando
12-23-2004, 06:47 PM
Who's going toinight? If you need directions fire me a PM or just post a reply.

Phobia
12-23-2004, 06:49 PM
So how many people are going to Mike's tonight?

Looks like Pink, myself, Boozer, & ENDelt so far.

Brando
12-23-2004, 06:52 PM
I'll be there. I hope that I'll be able to figure out who's who..I stopped over to B5 one time and couldn't find anyone.

ENDelt260
12-23-2004, 07:26 PM
I'll be there. I hope that I'll be able to figure out who's who..I stopped over to B5 one time and couldn't find anyone.
Surely you've seen pics of me and Phil on here before...

Skip Towne
12-23-2004, 07:29 PM
They prolly scattered when they saw you coming. I know they do that to Saul. Who could blame them? :p

Phobia
12-23-2004, 07:31 PM
I'll be the dude with the hot chicks all over him. It looks like I have a blue Callaway cap on at the moment and I'll probably have a black leather coat as well. Loud, goatee, fat head, short hair, and I'll probably have some buffalo wing sauce smeared somewhere on my face.

I hope that will help you find me....

But, I think we'll be there closer to 10.

Brando
12-23-2004, 07:34 PM
I'll be the dude with the hot chicks all over him. It looks like I have a blue Callaway cap on at the moment and I'll probably have a black leather coat as well. Loud, goatee, fat head, short hair, and I'll probably have some buffalo wing sauce smeared somewhere on my face.

I went back and looked at your pics in the picture section. Damn dude..Pink is hot. :D Keep your eyes peeled for a Hobbit in a Pea Coat.

Brando
12-23-2004, 07:35 PM
They prolly scattered when they saw you coming. I know they do that to Saul. Who could blame them? :p
They knew he was coming for their Gelt coins!

Valiant
12-23-2004, 09:51 PM

Damn you are getting good at describing yourself...