PDA

View Full Version : How do you change your toilet paper?

Thig Lyfe
12-22-2004, 05:50 PM
I prefer the pit crew style. I've clocked myself at just over two seconds for the whole change.

Poll forthcoming...

Fairplay
12-22-2004, 05:52 PM
I prefer the pit crew style. I've clocked myself at just over two seconds for the whole change.

Poll forthcoming...

I put it in on the back of the toilet (tank) until the women puts it up for me.

unlurking
12-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Good call!

:D

Hydrae
12-22-2004, 06:33 PM

If I did that, it would never get put on the roll! :banghead:

andoman
12-22-2004, 07:01 PM
If I did that, it would never get put on the roll! :banghead:

And the problem with that is? :hmmm:

Saulbadguy
12-22-2004, 07:46 PM
I take the new roll out, set it on the counter, and use it like that for a week or two. Then I finally put it on the rolling thing after its halfway used. No reason why....

Skip Towne
12-22-2004, 07:50 PM
I take the new roll out, set it on the counter, and use it like that for a week or two. Then I finally put it on the rolling thing after its halfway used. No reason why....
This proves you're full of shit.

R&GHomer
12-22-2004, 07:57 PM

Same with me except for a slight variation, I put the new role on top of the old one.

badgirl
12-23-2004, 10:21 AM
I beleive that must be the way most men do it, I live with 3 males and I always have to pick up the tolet paper off the back of the tolet and replace it with the cardboard thing on the hanger, now I know its a male thing, you all know we will put it on the hanger. I am going to let it sit there and see how long it will take for someone else to do it, :hmmm: :)

Brando
12-23-2004, 10:39 AM
Toilet paper? I use my hand. Honest turth. Wanna shake on it?

RedNeckRaider
12-23-2004, 10:43 AM
I am going to let it sit there and see how long it will take for someone else to do it, :hmmm: :)
You will just find a new roll sitting beside a cardboard center on the tank lid.

kingcheif
12-23-2004, 10:45 AM
I don't.

ptlyon
12-23-2004, 10:46 AM
Nice name, kc

Phobia
12-23-2004, 10:48 AM
I don't.

If you can't even spell "chief" correctly, how in the hell did you find this site? Unbelievable.

Thig Lyfe
12-23-2004, 10:50 AM
If you can't even spell "chief" correctly, how in the hell did you find this site? Unbelievable.

Not suprised that he never changes his toilet paper.

KC Kings
12-23-2004, 11:16 AM
How about following CP protocol, and incluiding a big "NFT" in your thread subject. I thought I was going to be able to learn about NFL toilet paper tecniques, but ended up wasting my time.

Lzen
12-23-2004, 11:45 AM
I beleive that must be the way most men do it, I live with 3 males and I always have to pick up the tolet paper off the back of the tolet and replace it with the cardboard thing on the hanger, now I know its a male thing, you all know we will put it on the hanger. I am going to let it sit there and see how long it will take for someone else to do it, :hmmm: :)

Psshaaa. It's just the opposite in my house. I hate having an empty rack. The wife is the one who never puts on a new roll.