PDA

View Full Version : I had a VERY strange dream last night

Count Zarth
12-22-2004, 09:15 PM
I dreamt I was shaving my head with one of those clippers that they use in all the barbershops. I was going to cut off all my hair.

But this is where it gets weird. Midway through the process I discovered my head was completely flat on top. In the center there was kind of a "skin plug" that felt like I could pop it open. In my dream I had a very strong desire to pull out this "skin plug."

All in all it was very unsettling.

LiL stumppy
12-22-2004, 09:47 PM
Freak

Rain Man
12-22-2004, 09:54 PM
I think it means that you have a secret desire for former New York Jets coach Weeb Eubank.

morphius
12-22-2004, 10:00 PM
oddly, people everywhere have been hoping that you would pull the plug for years.

Skip Towne
12-22-2004, 10:06 PM
I think it means that you have a secret desire for former New York Jets coach Weeb Eubank.
Or possibly former Denver coach John Ralston. :shrug:

Donger
12-22-2004, 10:15 PM
I dreamt I was shaving my head with one of those clippers that they use in all the barbershops. I was going to cut off all my hair.

But this is where it gets weird. Midway through the process I discovered my head was completely flat on top. In the center there was kind of a "skin plug" that felt like I could pop it open. In my dream I had a very strong desire to pull out this "skin plug."

All in all it was very unsettling.

In addition to Star Wars, UserName has probably seen Dune a few times too many.

Fairplay
12-22-2004, 10:19 PM
I researched dreams and i found...........

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/h.htm

Haircut

To dream that someone is giving you a haircut, suggests that you are experiencing a decreased sense of power. You may feel that you were criticized unfairly.

Hairdresser :thailor:

To dream that you are a hairdresser, suggests that you are imposing your ideas and opinions on others. Perhaps you need to work on your self-image and improve on your image. Alternatively, it refers to your attitude toward your own sexuality

Fairplay
12-22-2004, 10:21 PM
[QUOTE=Fairplay]
Haircut

To dream that someone is giving you a haircut, suggests that you are experiencing a decreased sense of power. You may feel that you were criticized unfairly.

Someone criticized Username unfairly? Say it isn't so.

Count Zarth
12-22-2004, 10:40 PM
In addition to Star Wars, UserName has probably seen Dune a few times too many.

No, not really.

Count Zarth
12-22-2004, 10:41 PM
I researched dreams and i found...........

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/h.htm

Haircut

Hairdresser :thailor:

To dream that you are a hairdresser, suggests that you are imposing your ideas and opinions on others. Perhaps you need to work on your self-image and improve on your image. Alternatively, it refers to your attitude toward your own sexuality

I wonder what the skin plug thing means? Maybe I have untapped counter-smack I'm not realizing.