PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from Sunny Califorinia!

2bikemike
12-25-2004, 08:50 AM
Merry Christmas to all my ChiefsPlanet friends. It is sunny and beautiful here in Southern Calif. It will probably be about 70 deg. so all those kids can go out and ride their new bikes and skateboards. There will be a few trying out new Surfboards as well.

May you all stay warm and dry and enjoy your Christmas with friends and family. And you lucky few who get to spend it at Arrowhead, scream loud and proud.

Nzoner
12-25-2004, 09:10 AM
Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Christmas Day...Rayduhs vs Chiefs at Arrowhead.......

I'm a happy boy

hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba

2bikemike
12-25-2004, 09:23 AM
Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Christmas Day...Rayduhs vs Chiefs at Arrowhead.......

I'm a happy boy

hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba

I wonder how many Planeteers get Country Dick Montana?

WilliamTheIrish
12-25-2004, 09:45 AM
Merry Christmas Mike.

It's supposed to be 52 degrees here in the heartland on Sunday.

Hopefully my brothers and myself will get in 36 holes.

2bikemike
12-25-2004, 09:51 AM
Merry Christmas Mike.

It's supposed to be 52 degrees here in the heartland on Sunday.

Hopefully my brothers and myself will get in 36 holes.

Good luck with that. I see where you guys were spared the brunt of that nasty crap thats happening From Iowa to Michigan.

I was hoping to play on Monday but I think my daughter has other plans like installing her Car Stereo I got her for Christmas.

My wife got me a 20 game card at my preferred Golf course. So now she can't bitch if I go out and play a lot of golf. :thumb:

WilliamTheIrish
12-25-2004, 09:55 AM
Good luck with that. I see where you guys were spared the brunt of that nasty crap thats happening From Iowa to Michigan.

I was hoping to play on Monday but I think my daughter has other plans like installing her Car Stereo I got her for Christmas.

My wife got me a 20 game card at my preferred Golf course. So now she can't bitch if I go out and play a lot of golf. :thumb:

Yea, we just got a few days of Arctic air. (Thanks Canada)

20 rounds? That's a great gift.

2bikemike
12-25-2004, 09:57 AM
Yea, we just got a few days of Arctic air. (Thanks Canada)

20 rounds? That's a great gift.

I thought so too!

Bowser
12-25-2004, 10:15 AM
Kiss my ass with your 70 degrees! I hope you slice into the woods every time you play with your 20 game pass, you turd!

:D

milkman
12-25-2004, 10:22 AM
I think it's only going to get up to 67 or 68 degrees up here on the Central Coast.

And, to paraphrase a song, the sun's so bright, I gotta wear shades! :thumb:

milkman
12-25-2004, 10:24 AM
Oh yeah, Merry Freakin' Christmas, everyone!

2bikemike
12-25-2004, 10:28 AM
Kiss my ass with your 70 degrees! I hope you slice into the woods every time you play with your 20 game pass, you turd!

:D

So your saying you hope I play the way I normally do!

Frazod
12-25-2004, 10:35 AM
Merry Christmas, everybody!

chiefs4me
12-25-2004, 10:53 AM
Merry Christmas to all you Chiefs Fans,

I must say I am a little mad at santa right now,,usually by this time of the day I can shove the kids outside with all the new presents,,,,,but thanks to that cold front it is a cold 42 here today. Brrrrrrrrrr

On another note,,my faiders fan has alrady called today,,they live in St Joe and are already in KC doing the party thing,,,,,but he's drunk and it isin't even noon. So here's hoping he passes out and misses the game. You hear that John,,I hope you miss the game,,serves you right for backing out of coming down here at Christmas. HA HA

CHIEF4EVER
12-25-2004, 10:56 AM
Merry Christmas to all Planeteers and please get home safely.

Logical
12-25-2004, 11:05 AM

I must say I am a little mad at santa right now,,usually by this time of the day I can shove the kids outside with all the new presents,,,,,but thanks to that cold front it is a cold 42 here today. Brrrrrrrrrr

On another note,,my faiders fan has alrady called today,,they live in St Joe and are already in KC doing the party thing,,,,,but he's drunk and it isin't even noon. So here's hoping he passes out and misses the game. You hear that John,,I hope you miss the game,,serves you right for backing out of coming down here at Christmas. HA HA

I see Santa brought you a big supply of commas for the next year. Merry Christmas.

Bowser
12-25-2004, 11:07 AM
I see Santa brought you a big supply of commas for the next year. Merry Christmas.

Lucky us!

ROFL

Bwana
12-25-2004, 11:23 AM
Merry Christmas to you Mike...........and the rest of the Chiefs Planet crew. :)

Skip Towne
12-25-2004, 11:25 AM

Drunk at noon? That's nothing. Endelt made the UMR police blotter for being passed out on campus at 9 AM.

chiefs4me
12-25-2004, 12:08 PM

YES he did,,,,,ROFL and have a Merry Christmas Vlad :thumb:

2bikemike
12-25-2004, 12:11 PM
YES he did,,,,,ROFL and have a Merry Christmas Vlad :thumb:

Maybe next year you will get the Exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

chiefs4me
12-25-2004, 12:11 PM
Lucky us!

ROFL

yes you are,,;)

chiefs4me
12-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Drunk at noon? That's nothing. Endelt made the UMR police blotter for being passed out on campus at 9 AM.

I am starting to think he has a drinking problem,,ROFL So was Santa good to you this Christmas Day Skip? Are you gonna be on the board for the game today?:hmmm:

2bikemike
12-25-2004, 12:16 PM
I am starting to think he has a drinking problem,,ROFL So was Santa good to you this Christmas Day Skip? Are you gonna be on the board for the game today?:hmmm:

Lets get this straight right now. Endelt does not have a drinking problem. He drinks, gets drunk, falls down no problem!

StcChief
12-25-2004, 02:13 PM
Merry Christmas

Let's kick some Raiduh a$$ today.

Bowser
12-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Testing....

Hello - commatard on the loose.

ROFL

Pants
12-25-2004, 07:51 PM
I love the " Hello - commatard on the loose " too. Rep to whoever did that.

Bowser
12-25-2004, 07:52 PM
I love the " Hello - commatard on the loose " too. Rep to whoever did that.

Just a hunch, but you might want to throw that rep Phobia's way.

Not sure why I would think that............ :hmmm:

Pants
12-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Back to the thread, I love winter and I'm pissed there's no snow. It would be weird living in the same weather conditions all year long. Ugh.