PDA

View Full Version : WEIRDWOLF Fighting????

CASHMAN
12-25-2004, 11:31 PM
A friend of mine got home from the game tonight and told me some stories of rude radier fans picking fights all night, but he said there was this guy that had shoulder pads on and face painted and all that good stuff and that sounded like weirdwolf.
Anyways he said that he was beating up some guy after the game, i just wanted to see if anyone knows if that was him or not??

CASHMAN.

Phobia
12-25-2004, 11:32 PM
That doesn't sound like the Lynn I know. If he was beating on somebody, he had a darn good reason.

Count Zarth
12-25-2004, 11:32 PM
They showed WIERDWOLF on TV a few times. Didn't see him fighting.

Did you notice our improved safety play the last few weeks?

CASHMAN
12-25-2004, 11:35 PM
They showed WIERDWOLF on TV a few times. Didn't see him fighting.

Did you notice our improved safety play the last few weeks?

It was after the game, and yes the safties do look better getting burnt :p anyways i am not going there with this tonight.

CASHMAN.

CASHMAN
12-25-2004, 11:39 PM
That doesn't sound like the Lynn I know. If he was beating on somebody, he had a darn good reason.

All i know is the guy fighting fit what he looks like, my friend went with his 8 year old and sorry to say but he is a raider fan and he was wearing raider garb and some 30 year old guys started talking smack to him yes the 8 year old and my friend said dont talk to the 8 year old talk to me and they didnt say anything back.

And my friends cousin also went with his 7 year old and they were in the bathroom and a chiefs fan grabed him and said hey you got some guts wearing raider shit here and his dad who isnt little said a few things to him and security was on them quick.
Some fans have no class.

CASHMAN.

Phobia
12-25-2004, 11:45 PM
All i know is the guy fighting fit what he looks like, my friend went with his 8 year old and sorry to say but he is a raider fan and he was wearing raider garb and some 30 year old guys started talking smack to him yes the 8 year old and my friend said dont talk to the 8 year old talk to me and they didnt say anything back.

And my friends cousin also went with his 7 year old and they were in the bathroom and a chiefs fan grabed him and said hey you got some guts wearing raider shit here and his dad who isnt little said a few things to him and security was on them quick.
Some fans have no class.

CASHMAN.

What does this have to do with WeirdWolf?

CASHMAN
12-25-2004, 11:48 PM
What does this have to do with WeirdWolf?

Not a damn thing after i said it sounded like him. :p
The other stories i just added.

CASHMAN.

stevieray
12-25-2004, 11:51 PM
Dittos on what Phob posted.

Valiant
12-25-2004, 11:52 PM
wierdwolf who?? never heard of him...

CASHMAN
12-25-2004, 11:53 PM
Dittos on what Phob posted.

YEAH,YEAH,YEAH I got it.

Sorry......................................

CASHMAN.

grandllama
12-26-2004, 01:34 AM

Nor the Lynn I know. There was a fake elvi there (the one they kept showing on TV) in a Santa outfit... perhaps there was a fake WW too...

Rausch
12-26-2004, 03:37 AM
I find it astounding that Cashman can have as much pull (with the Chiefs) as he does and absolutely no personality...

Over-Head
12-26-2004, 04:03 AM
And my friends cousin also went with his 7 year old and they were in the bathroom and a chiefs fan grabed him
CASHMAN.

Imagine that, a Chiefs fan getting acrried away at the Mighty Arrowhead"
SEE! It ain't just "OUR" fans! 4321

An unfortunate fact of life is there will ALWAYS be azzholes at sporting events. :mad:

Otter
12-26-2004, 04:58 AM
wierdwolf who?? never heard of him...

Just what I was about to ask. Next thing you know there will some wild story about an Elvis spotting in the stands.

Skip Towne
12-26-2004, 06:10 AM
I find it astounding that Cashman can have as much pull (with the Chiefs) as he does and absolutely no personality...
How much pull does he actually have with the Chiefs?

Ari Chi3fs
12-26-2004, 11:06 AM
well i heard he pulls Carls Wanker whenever he can. ROFL

angel
12-26-2004, 11:32 AM
I don't know about Wierdwolf, but I was on the other side of the field and the Raider fan that wears the spiky shoulderpads and skull mask came and sat right next to me and my sister near the end of the third quarter and there was a small fight with him and a Chiefs fan that was quickly broken up...

Phobia
12-26-2004, 11:43 AM
I don't know about Wierdwolf, but I was on the other side of the field and the Raider fan that wears the spiky shoulderpads and skull mask

"The" raiderfan? Isn't that what they all wear when they're not wearing shackles?

Cochise
12-26-2004, 11:43 AM
I was sitting near the tunnel and there were some Raider fans causing trouble all night. Who knew.

Nzoner
12-26-2004, 11:45 AM
Imagine that, a Chiefs fan getting acrried away at the Mighty Arrowhead"
SEE! It ain't just "OUR" fans! 4321

Like one of YOUR fans on the 2nd level yelling,"your Chiefs suck" at myself and numerous other Chiefs fans entering the stadium.

I'd be willing to bet it was one of YOUR fans that started it.

chiefs4me
12-26-2004, 01:09 PM
Fighting with raider fans,,this shouldn't suprise anybody. It was a cold day, emotions are already high with it being christmas and it was the raiders and chiefs. I AM suprised that nothing more then a few fights happened.

TheNextStep
12-26-2004, 03:52 PM
It always cracks me up when this type of discussion happens. "It wasn't our fans causing any trouble! They were just responding to what your fans were doing!"

Bullshit.

I've lived on three different continents and all over the United States and there's one thing you can count on: Wherever you go, there's going to be some assholes who got there before you. Doesn't matter their color, creed, nationality... and it doesn't matter whose jersey they're wearing. Anybody who thinks they can make a character determination about somebody based solely on which team's logo is on that person's baseball cap is a fool.

Skip Towne
12-26-2004, 03:58 PM
It always cracks me up when this type of discussion happens. "It wasn't our fans causing any trouble! They were just responding to what your fans were doing!"

Bullshit.

I've lived on three different continents and all over the United States and there's one thing you can count on: Wherever you go, there's going to be some assholes who got there before you. Doesn't matter their color, creed, nationality... and it doesn't matter whose jersey they're wearing. Anybody who thinks they can make a character determination about somebody based solely on which team's logo is on that person's baseball cap is a fool.
Yeah, Raiders fans are getting a bad rap. Go wear Chiefs gear to their place and see what happens.

Count Zarth
12-26-2004, 03:59 PM
http://www.cjonline.com/photos/galleries/122604_chiefs/images/10.jpg

Phobia
12-26-2004, 04:06 PM
That's a good find, gochiefs. I'll drop some rep for you, I guess.

stevieray
12-26-2004, 04:06 PM
that guy ended up pretty buzzed...where did you find that pic...

Phobia
12-26-2004, 04:08 PM
that guy ended up pretty buzzed...where did you find that pic...
Capital Journal website, I presume. They're always pretty good about getting theme fan pics in their paper.

Count Zarth
12-26-2004, 04:12 PM
Capital Journal website, I presume. They're always pretty good about getting theme fan pics in their paper.

Yeah, it's in the game pics thread. I was trying to get it stickied for headsnap.

RedXtreme
12-26-2004, 05:10 PM
I dont think any KC SUPERFAN would do it unless he had to for a good reason.

Phobia
12-26-2004, 07:21 PM
Nah. I'll bet that hothead with the red paint on his skull would throw down. I mean, I don't know if he's a real superfan or not, but he sits by that guy who wears that greenbay packers hat and the bandaid exs on his face.

Taco John
12-26-2004, 07:24 PM
Who is that pecker head with the sideburns and rhinestones?

RedXtreme
12-26-2004, 07:26 PM
I have no reason so far to try be a pain to any other teams fans I have had good luck with all of them we did see some that had a problem after the game just cant see Lynn that way.Phobia think what you will lol

Mojo Rising
12-26-2004, 07:34 PM
I went to the Chiefs at Oakland game earlier this year. I spoke with Chiefs fans who wore Chiefs colors. They said it was pretty mild and they didn;t get hassled too bad. I think it has to do with how pathetic both of our teams were at the time.

I also spoke to Raider fans who said that they have been to Arrowhead and have been attacked.

I don't buy it. I have been to both stadiums and there is no comparison. If you even wear a red jersey in Oakland you are a target. In KC, you have to a wear a raider costume, hang a sign and get into verbal altercations with Chiefs fans before things will get physical.

There are a small minority of idiot fans at Arrowhead that do get into fights. No matter which jersey each other are wearing. But just because of that does not mean that Arrowhead is like the Balck Hole.

KC Dan
12-26-2004, 07:49 PM
Allow me Stevie:

WEIRDWOLF
12-26-2004, 08:15 PM
All I know is it wasn't me that got into it with anyone. That photo was me giving that guy some crap after Dante ran it back. He and I had been ribbing each other all night but it was all in fun. He had more problems with the lady in front of him who he threatened to punch. If that would have happened there would have been a rucus in our area. She was unusually drunk and he was borderline. They were both off track! There was a fight in our area...between 2 Chiefs fans!!! Something about a ripped up foam finger. The only time I have ever had any fighting experience at Arrowhead was, sorry to say...when I was attacked by 2 way drunk Chiefs fans after a Chiefs win. The only other time was at a Raiders game when a couple of LA boys tried to remove my pads but that wasn't anything really. Raiders/Chiefs games do create the most problems in the stands.

If you go to a game dressed up...home or away...its just part of the territory and you have to be ready for it. I almost expect it. If i went to a Raiders game dressed as Weirdwolf, I would expect to come out with only half my stuff intact and lovely beer laden hairdo. Thats just the way it is like or not.

Alcohol is definetly the key factor in the Fan A-hole department though.

KcMizzou
12-26-2004, 08:19 PM
There was a fight in our area...between 2 Chiefs fans!!! Something about a ripped up foam finger. Now there's something worth fighting for...

Skip Towne
12-26-2004, 08:34 PM
The solution to all this: Pack heat.

Count Zarth
12-26-2004, 08:43 PM
All I know is it wasn't me that got into it with anyone. That photo was me giving that guy some crap after Dante ran it back. He and I had been ribbing each other all night but it was all in fun.

"How you like that, Fade fan? Dante just X-Factored your ass!"

"Laugh it up, fuzzball. You still have to put the ball through the uprights."

chiefsfolife
12-26-2004, 08:47 PM
I have tons of respect for anyone he beats the crap out of a faider fan....arrowhead is our house...lets let them know

RNR
12-26-2004, 09:13 PM
FWIW my son and I were at the game. We were called names by people from the saftey of the crowd. The only time anyone said anything face to face was when we were walking to the parking lot, some guy ran up behind us yelling f-you you lost f-you. I stopped turned around and stood there he just tuck tailed and walked away.

I never said a word turned around and went to B-5. I went by and said hi to the Planet people there and hooked up with OldTownChief. He and his daughter broke down on the way to the game, and I told him we would give him a lift home to Agusta or to a hotel.

When we were walking to my truck some chick pulls up in a SUV yelling f-you f-you the Ra-ders suck. I waved and said Merry Christmas, my son told her that Oakland will be better next year but she would still be, fat which set the Chief fans around us to lauging. I felt bad for OldTown as his girl is very young and had to hear that crap.

Mojo Rising
12-26-2004, 09:27 PM
I waved and said Merry Christmas, my son told her that Oakland will be better next year .

Don't be so sure of that.

RNR
12-26-2004, 09:33 PM
I have tons of respect for anyone he beats the crap out of a faider fan....arrowhead is our house...lets let them knowYou are a idiot

Mojo Rising
12-27-2004, 12:04 AM
FWIW my son and I were at the game. We were called names by people from the saftey of the crowd. .

Boo Hoo. You were called names. 3 years ago I cheered for my team when we gout our butts kicked by your squad. As I left, I turned to the fans behind me and extended my hand with the comment, "Your team kicked our butts, Congratulations."

To this the fan threw his beer in my face. Keep in mind it was early in the 4th Quarter. Any true forball fan would realize that they no longer sell beer (after the 4th quarter according to NFL rules) and it was raining outside and that was why I was wearing a raincoat

I don't feel sorry for Raider fans in KC I saw many Raider banners in KC's stadium. That is agressive and is a good representation on how obnoxious many Raider fans are.

RNR
12-27-2004, 12:56 AM
Boo Hoo. You were called names. 3 years ago I cheered for my team when we gout our butts kicked by your squad. As I left, I turned to the fans behind me and extended my hand with the comment, "Your team kicked our butts, Congratulations."

To this the fan threw his beer in my face. Keep in mind it was early in the 4th Quarter. Any true forball fan would realize that they no longer sell beer (after the 4th quarter according to NFL rules) and it was raining outside and that was why I was wearing a raincoat

I don't feel sorry for Raider fans in KC I saw many Raider banners in KC's stadium. That is agressive and is a good representation on how obnoxious many Raider fans are.
I was not crying I was pointing out there are jerks everywhere, some jerk threw beer on you, so I deserve to be treated bad? You should have took that up with him.

OldTownChief
12-27-2004, 03:07 AM
FWIW my son and I were at the game. We were called names by people from the saftey of the crowd. The only time anyone said anything face to face was when we were walking to the parking lot, some guy ran up behind us yelling f-you you lost f-you. I stopped turned around and stood there he just tuck tailed and walked away.

I never said a word turned around and went to B-5. I went by and said hi to the Planet people there and hooked up with OldTownChief. He and his daughter broke down on the way to the game, and I told him we would give him a lift home to Agusta or to a hotel.

When we were walking to my truck some chick pulls up in a SUV yelling f-you f-you the Ra-ders suck. I waved and said Merry Christmas, my son told her that Oakland will be better next year but she would still be, fat which set the Chief fans around us to lauging. I felt bad for OldTown as his girl is very young and had to hear that crap.

Hey Jeff, I loved your sons come back to the fat bitch, tell him I am going to use it in the future. That skag was a Bronco fan In disciuse.

OldTownChief
12-27-2004, 03:16 AM

So if if you were too big a pussy to handle it "3 years ago" you condone bashing at Arrowhead now?

OldTownChief
12-27-2004, 04:11 AM

Hey Taco... Why don't you post your ulgly FAT mug again so we can laugh some more, bobble. Try not to smile this time , it makes you look like a fag.

Otter
12-27-2004, 05:58 AM
Hey Taco... Why don't you post your ulgly FAT mug again so we can laugh some more, bobble. Try not to smile this time , it makes you look like a fag.

OldTownChief
12-27-2004, 09:27 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

ENDelt260
12-27-2004, 11:03 AM
my son told her that Oakland will be better next year but she would still be, fat

ROFL Awesome.

ENDelt260
12-27-2004, 11:04 AM
Whoa... I was unaware of Zach and Taco's... uh, "relationship".

Ultra Peanut
12-27-2004, 03:56 PM
To this the fan threw his beer in my face. Too bad Stephen Jackson didn't come flying in and pimpslap him.

Skip Towne
12-27-2004, 04:13 PM
Whoa... I was unaware of Zach and Taco's... uh, "relationship".
Were you aware of Taco and GoatCheese's "thing" they have going? BTW, you just took the post count lead with 3 sixes.